Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Zub: The Adventure of Stuff

Zibdas, once again, your awesomeness appears in words. Yay for Spongebob reference(Zubbot Steelpants)!

Epic mother Arceus is epic. Why is it that they always talk in caps?

I noticed you have two chapter 18's. Are chapter 19's too mainstream too?
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    Zibdas, once again, your awesomeness appears in words. Yay for Spongebob reference(Zubbot Steelpants)!
    That was my first game, loved it so much.
    Epic mother Arceus is epic. Why is it that they always talk in caps?
    Same reason Palkia and Dialga speak in allcaps in PMD2, cuz they're legendaries (and they're really really grumpy I guess)

I noticed you have two chapter 18's. Are chapter 19's too mainstream too?
    uhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Oh good Lord, I'm in tears right now. (And then I wept a beautiful waterfall upon seeing Miror B. in your signature. It was as though it was meant to be.)
    Except apparently it's too big. Sad day

Ran truly is our poor Butt Monkey of the story. But it's been a while since Death punted him, so I welcomed it.
    You sick mind you

*places "FFP" on list of great sound effects* I may need that later. Eff Ecks is so inspiring.
    He's had worse sound effects before that I ended up taking out. I'll have to bring them back

I always love this sort of lampshade hanging.

Nice placement of a Mythbusters reference.
    It's always a good place to put a Mythbusters reference. Also, lamps?

Wait, Death had knees this entire time?
    Death, I would assume, likes to think he's normal and completely ignores the fact that he;s a) A god of death, b) dead for several years now, and b), has no normal structure under his cloak. As such, he describes himself a kneeling when really he just sorta goes into the shape of it.

He's never seen Spinal Tap, poor fool.
    Neither have I, so fair's fair.

One of them's probably "LOL YOU DEAD". That's my favorite.
    He's so crazy

I get it!
    Death is such a funny guy I wish I knew him irl an-
    GET OFF MY COMPUTER DEATH

Guess his throne of skulls and bones was...

*puts on sunglasses*

...repossessed.
    Oooo, I see what you did there

I get i-- *SHOT*
    Bad gun! No! We do not shoot the readers!

I imagined Invader Zim in there for a moment.
    I'll readily admit my love for that show. It was one of the central memories of my childhood. It's actually where I got the inspiration of Them from (though come to think of it, no one seems to think about Them at the moment...)

Yesssssss, this is gonna be awesome. The Adventures of Galidor and N--I mean Corn begin.
    This gave me an idea for a terrible pun.

And here is where I started laughing and crying the longest. It's almost like the story reached inside my head and brought a scene to li--

--ffffff...

That's scary, man.
    You just can't get rid of him. He's like... a hair on your tongue

I imagine bad things happening to the universe if Arceus ever had a conniption.
    And this is one of his happy days.

"IT'S ALWAYS FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT OR GETS DRUNK TO THE POINT THEY GET HURT."

Mew set a world-record, heart-stopping belch and passed out in mid-float.
    Wow, impresisve, Mew! Good job![/quote]

"CASE IN POINT."
    I-, uh, mean... Bad Mew!

[QUOTE=Kutie Pie;14798715]I'd give anything to see Arceus dance.[/quote[
    The original disco king

[QUOTE=Kutie Pie;14798715]*swoons*[/quote[
    That's an odd mentaql image, especially if yuo are still referring to Arceus

OH MY GOD THE UNIVERSE JUST IMPLODED IN ON ITSELF
    Could be worse.

That's the best thing I have ever read. I love you now.
    I'm flattered! Truly, I am.

I'm sorry... *hangs head*
    Eff Ecks' quote was unfortunately timed

XD And now I have Short Circuit in my head.
    Is that a bad thing?

Slapstick Knows No Gender
    Hurray for non-sexism!

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Except apparently it's too big. Sad day
    Miror B. is not pleased.

You sick mind you
    I've had it for a while now. I think it's contagious.

He's had worse sound effects before that I ended up taking out. I'll have to bring them back
    Huzzah!

It's always a good place to put a Mythbusters reference. Also, lamps?
    Always.

"Lampshade hanging" is a phrase used when a character calls brief attention to something in the story, but then moves right along. It's really fun to do, especially when the readers could plainly see it, and it just gives them a nod.

I think I defined it right.

Death, I would assume, likes to think he's normal and completely ignores the fact that he;s a) A god of death, b) dead for several years now, and b), has no normal structure under his cloak. As such, he describes himself a kneeling when really he just sorta goes into the shape of it.
    Ah, okay then. I had the vision of Count Bleck, so I figured that's what it was.

You must like "b"s.

Neither have I, so fair's fair.
    I haven't either! That's fairs fairly fairness!

Death is such a funny guy I wish I knew him irl an-
    GET OFF MY COMPUTER DEATH
    Not even the fourth wall exists in reviews. AWESOME

Bad gun! No! We do not shoot the readers!
    Gun: *whimpers*

I'll readily admit my love for that show. It was one of the central memories of my childhood. It's actually where I got the inspiration of Them from (though come to think of it, no one seems to think about Them at the moment...)
    I like Invader Zim as well, it's just not as big as it was a few years ago.

When I think of "Them", I think of... "Them". You know, the giant ant movie.

This gave me an idea for a terrible pun.
    Yay reader inspiration!

You just can't get rid of him. He's like... a hair on your tongue
    I had a hair on my tongue once! It took forever to find and get rid of.

And this is one of his happy days.
    I can see that.

Wow, impresisve, Mew! Good job!

I-, uh, mean... Bad Mew!
    Mew: Q^Q

That's an odd mentaql image, especially if yuo are still referring to Arceus
    Well if it was Mewtwo dancing, I would've*SHOT*

Gun: Trust me, it was for the best.

Eff Ecks' quote was unfortunately timed
    I danced a giddy dance to find out it worked, so it wasn't unfortunate. The stars just happened to line up.

Is that a bad thing?
    Nope, I love Short Circuit. Johnny Five is cuuuuuuute.

Hurray for non-sexism!
    Huzzah! Now, I gotta head for the kitchen! *pause* Lunch is ready.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Miror B. is not pleased.
    Believe me, neither am I

I've had it for a while now. I think it's contagious.
    Don't sneeze on me! D:

"Lampshade hanging" is a phrase used when a character calls brief attention to something in the story, but then moves right along. It's really fun to do, especially when the readers could plainly see it, and it just gives them a nod.

I think I defined it right.
    Ah, that explains quite a bit. Thank you.

Ah, okay then. I had the vision of Count Bleck, so I figured that's what it was.
    Except Count Bleck is much more... well dressed.

You must like "b"s.
    Nope. It's just b > c

I haven't either! That's fairs fairly fairness!
    Fantastically fair!

Not even the fourth wall exists in reviews. AWESOME
    To be fair, they did actually murder it in one of the chapters...

Gun: *whimpers*
    Sh-h-h-h-h, It'll be alright. Mostly.

I like Invader Zim as well, it's just not as big as it was a few years ago.
    Stupid Nickelodeon, cancelling one of the greatest animated shows I've ever seen

When I think of "Them", I think of... "Them". You know, the giant ant movie.
    I realized that as I was typing last post. No, they're more hive-minded/organized like... the Irkens, or bees. You have the Big Supreme(called 'It'; it's already been introduced but no one knows who it is (I think)), then you have the little Field Commanders/Admins, three of which have been introduced. Not sure if I made it clear that Rath and Ashleigh are two of them, but eh. And then you have drones; i.e., those spheres that destroyed what remained of Rustboro.

Yay reader inspiration!
    And, for future reference, it's terrible.

I had a hair on my tongue once! It took forever to find and get rid of.
    Exactly!

Mew: Q^Q
    Sorry Mew, but Space Llama scare me more than pink fuzzy hairless cats

Well if it was Mewtwo dancing, I would've*SHOT*
    He can dance? I thought he was an arrogant, self-obsessed well-read Pokémon. Actually, if I brought him into the story, he'd probably be one of the few characters I'd never call an idiot. Hmm.

Gun: Trust me, it was for the best.
    If you say so..

I danced a giddy dance to find out it worked, so it wasn't unfortunate. The stars just happened to line up.
    That, or I"m Psychic-typed

Huzzah! Now, I gotta head for the kitchen! *pause* Lunch is ready.
    Oh, goody! So late though. :<

“We most certainly do not know of this, O Glorious and Wickedly Handsome Author.” Realizing what he just said, Death stopped. “You’re making me sound like the narrator from… that one thing. Except about you instead of me.”
    Just the special chapters, huh? Riiiiiight.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Just the special chapters, huh? Riiiiiight.
    What can I say? I like to see what all the buzz is about on popular things, I suppose

20 chapters! woooo! to celebrate, I extended this chapter so that we could chack in on all the people you love or hate! It’s now twice the size of a normal chapter!
    That said, I proudly present...
    Chapter 20: DEATH ARE A SEXY STUD <3

“Oh no! He’s taken control of the chapter titles too! What is this madness?!” screamed the Author upon seeing the title above him.

“That’s just sadism, right here,” spat Eff Ecks. “What happened to the normal chapter guy?”

“Right here!” called a short man as he walked onto the area that the authors were present. He was badly injured, with bruises everywhere. His clothes were ripped. “I’m Rectangle,” he introduced himself.

“Rectangle? What kind of name is THAT?” asked Eff Ecks incredulously.

“The name of the Chapter Title Guy. And surely you’re not serious, being named ‘Eff Ecks’ and all…” Rectangle retorted. After a moment, he sheepishly admitted, “I knew it was a mistake letting Galidor name me…”

“Prove it,” said Eff Ecks challengingly. “Prove you are who you claim.”

Chapter 20: Eff Ecks Pretty Much Sucks. A Ton.

“Proof enough?” asked Rectangle, smiling innocently.

“Whoa,” gasped the author. “He even got the random font down.”

“I’ve done every font,” said Rectangle proudly. “Except Comic Sans, which sucks. Just like Eff Ecks!”

Eff Ecks nodded begrudgingly. “What, is it ‘Pick on SFX Guy Day?’” he mumbled.

Behind his back, the Author nodded to Rectangle, who smiled mischievously.

As Eff Ecks turned to walk away and back into the story, the author couldn’t help but giggle immaturely at the sign taped to Eff Ecks’ suit’s back, which read, “I SUCK LOL U SHUD KIK ME.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran came out from around a corner in the labyrinth-like structure I, the lucrative Death, could not find the time to describe, mostly due to the fact that Ran was coming down it. Basically, think a massive structure just a little ways northwest from Magna Excipe’s main city.

“Stop there, fiend!” Ran yelled, uncharacteristically heroically. “Relinquish control of the fic!”

Death turned to reveal… his face, among other features. I wish I could describe how lusciously insane it looked, but being a skeleton, alas, I cannot.

Instead, I made a rather obscene gesture at Ran.

“How un-posh!” exclaimed Ran. “I will fight you!” Drawing out his lunchbox, he released the Pokémon contained within. “Ranshao, the proper Magmar, go!”

“Boober!” cried out Ranshao upon release.

“FOR THE LAST TIME MAGMAR, YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE!” roared Ran in high-definition, Blu-Ray-esque loudness.

“Very well then,” mused Death, parting his robes enough for a Pokémon’s essence to fly out and transform into its physical form. “Gemini, let’s roll.”

“Zabij! ZABIĆ! Śmiejąc się, że to co robię.Myśl o śmierci sprawia, że łaskotki! Zabij, mówię!” Gemini howled ominously, licking its mineral-crusted lips.

“Gemini,” scowled Death. “Don’t do that. It’s creepy. Plus, no one can understand a word you’re saying, which I imagine to be rather annoying.”

“Och, Mistrzu. Gdybym nie byli zobowiązani do Ciebie, to mam tak dużo więcej zabawy,” sighed Gemini.

Now then, Gemini, use Shadow Claw!” yelled Death as soon as Ran’s attention was successfully drawn away from-

“Ahem,” Ran VERY rudely interrupted. “I was not distracted.” Suddenly his head turned at an unnatural angle to some point away from the battle.

“Now you are,” giggled Death as Gemini successfully landed the attack, dealing significant damage.

“Hey!” exclaimed Ran. “That’s abuse of power!” Death came over and punted him out of intolerance.

“Magmaaar,” whined Ranshao as it was knocked back from the force. Once it recovered its stance, it looked questioningly at Ran.

“Uh,” Ran said in a thoroughly thoughtful way. “Use… Mimic!”

The twin horn-like structure’s upon Magmar’s duckish head began to glow and sharpened themselves dangerously. They were then coated in a purplish aura as it swung its head in a similar manner as a rock star would at the Sableye.

“Boo- Magmar,” Magmar taunted as the structures returned to normal size and structure.

Gemini the Sableye, without warning, hissed and leapt at Ranshao. Coating its hand in a slick mud, it stared Ranshao down before beginning to slap it. Hard.

“…Nice one, Gemini,” shrugged Death. “Way to fight like a sissy.”

Gemini twisted around and growled unhappily.

“It’s not over yet!” wailed Ran in such a way that reminded me of a ten year old boy who’s been travelling for fourteen years while remaining eleven, picking up chicks and Pokémon along the way and yet making no progress to train his Pokémon and no effort to learn from his stupidity.

Fourteen years. And he’s still eleven.

I need to go lie down.

“Ranshao, Substitute!” Ran yelled confidently.

Nodding, Ranshao took out a large wooden mallet and beat himself half to death with it. After this, its flesh began packing itself tighter until it resembled a small stuffed chibi, hornless Rhydon plush.

“Never mind that!” roared Death, feeling somehow enraged by this. “Gemini, Shadow Force!”

The Sableye disappeared into its own shadow, reappearing instantly behind Ranshao, where it then proceeded to use another Shadow Claw.

“I’ll be right back,” mumbled Death, storming off as Gemini continued to beat the plush Magmar decoy, though the maneuver was in vain. “Gemini, take over the narration.”

"Tak, Panie, od razu, Mistrzu!" Gemini syknął przez cienką uśmiechem, choć nikt nie mógł zrozumieć.

"Ranshao, use Flame Blast! Finish this!" Ran krzyknął wskazując bez wyraźnego powodu.

Ranshao uśmiechnął się ponuro, jak wdychane ostro. Kąciki jego głupiej twarzy kaczki skręcone w szalonym uśmiechem, jak zdmuchnął ogień w kształcie gwiazdy, pieczenie w złym Bliźniąt.

"Aw przystawki," Gemini narzekał.

Death came back moments later, holding a piece of paper. He dropped the paper in shock as he saw what happened.

Upon seeing the narration, his eyes widened. “Gemini! What have I told you?!”

Gemini shrugged, nonchalant.

“So, anyway guys, take this!” Death exclaimed as he pointed to the door of which he came from.

Then Shaquille O'Neal appeared from said door.

“Shaquille O'Neal!” exclaimed Ran.

“You, are, by far, the worst author I have ever heard of,” confirmed Shaquille O'Neal, nodding with a disgruntled air about him.

“Ah,” pointed out Death. “So you’ve heard of me. The great Shaq, knowing me! That must count for something!”

Shaq shook his head as he left the building.

“So… are we going to resume the fight?” Ran asked.

Death shook his head. “I’m afraid not, now that my diversion worked immaculately.” He recalled Sableye into the void confined to his robes.

Sadly, Ran returned Ranshao to its bright crimson Pokéball. “What do you mean?”

Death snapped his fingers, and everything around them disappeared, revealing instead a large stage. Upon the stage, Miror B. was tied up.

“I’ll return your friend…” Death smiled. “…as well as my author powers… if you give me one million Pokémonies!” he finished, cackling.

“Miror B. isn’t our friend though,” pointed out Ran.

“Yes he is!” Miror B. called out desperately.

“I’ll need a new form of persuasion…” Death muttered.

Just then, almost uncannily on time, a girl walked up to the stage.

“What, you can’t be bothered to even describe new characters?!” asked Ran incredulously.

“Where am I?” Elesa asked, as though she was in a daze. Quickly, Death tied her to a chair matching Miror B.’s, careful not to touch her flesh.

“Is that enough incentive now?” Death asked, clearly bored. “A model, normal life… sorta, and Miror B.”

“So… good things, and then Miror B.” repeated Ran.

“Yup.”

“Hey!” protested Miror B. “I find this discriminative against afros!”

“Oh, and one more thing,” Death grinned slyly before pausing to think. “Slash that, two more things. Actually, three.”

“Get on with it,” moaned Ran.

“One! You must get all one million Pokémonies in a single day!”

“Oh no.”

“Two!” continued Death. “I’m going to make it more time-bound…” with another finger snap, Elesa’s hair colour and style changed to mimic Miror B.’s.

“NO!” Ran shouted in horror.

Noticing this, Elesa groggily turned to Miror B., and moaned. “You’re kinda cute,” she giggled.

Miror B. shrugged. “Maybe it’s the hair.”

“Three!” Death continued, slightly annoyed at all the disruptions. “All the Pokémonies must be earned… through bake sale!”

“WHAT?!” Ran exclaimed.

“All the Pokémonies must be earned thro-“

“I heard you!” snapped Ran. “But why would you do that?!”

“Abuse of power.”

Seeing that there were no counters to that, Ran stormed off to save his the world, a hot model… and Miror B.

So it was settled. Larry agreed to help Zub and Ran because he was rich and wanted to get revenge on Death, and the AFRO League decided to help to win back the model Elesa.

…And their leader too, but he was more of an afterthought. No hard feelings, Miror B.

Zub, Larry, and the Author who appeared out of nowhere were on baking duty, while the AFRO League went to promote sales. Ran was in charge of it all.

“Are you guys good with people?” Ran asked to the AFROs.

“Uh… have you not read Chapter, what was it, 18?” asked Eff Ecks.

“No.”

Gary Stu laughed while reminiscing. “We all went separate ways and made people sad.”

“…You guys are terrible people!” declared Ran.

“Why thank you,” blushed Mary Sue sweetly.

“Actually, come to think of it, Mary Sue didn’t make her target sad. It already hated life,” recalled Eff Ecks. “Say, Mary, what happened to him?”

“He was… consumed.”

“By what?!” exclaimed everyone else participating in the conversation.

“Love~” answered Mary Sue serenely to the others, while under her breath she added, “Of chocolate.”

On the other side of the ground floor of Larry’s building, Larry and the Author were furiously sorting through cookbooks as Zub began baking, donning an adorable little apron and hat in the process.

“So…. what is this place?” The Author asked as he sorted through a cake cookbook, tore out a recipe, and tossed it to Zub.

“The Empire Excipe Building!” cried out Larry with gusto as he handed a cupcake recipe to Zub. “Some may say it’s corrupt, especially the large building across the building across the way, the Capitol Building, but hey! I love it!” After a moment, he shrugged. “You know, it probably is corrupt. But I bet the Capitol Build is… moreso!” he cried out upon finding a recipe for cookies.

“That’s nice,” replied the Author, tossing another recipe before realizing Zub hadn’t picked up the last few. Glancing over, he realized Zub had been buried alive in chocolate cakes.

“What are we going to do with all these cakes he made?” asked Larry. “He is… stuck in them.”

And thus, after a heated debate about albino waffles, Ran and the Afro Leaguers set out to sell all the foods they supposed the others were making.

“Hello sir,” Eff Ecks said as he forced himself before him. He then resumed speaking elegantly. “Would you like to buy… a cookie pie?”

The man rubbed his beard and contemplated how good a cookie pie would taste. “I’m a woman,” she finally said.

“I-is that a yes?” asked Eff Ecks, desperate to change the subject.

The buff woman slugged him in the chest, throwing him back several meters. “I’ll take three,” she grunted before handing him a wad of cash and storming off.

=====================================

Gary Stu and Mary Sue strolled down a sidewalk holding hands. They were looking for victims to con-

“No way!” interrupted Gary Stu angrily. “We’re looking for customers!”

Ha ha. It’s funny because she was looking for customers, as she claims.

“I’m a guy you know!” howled Gar Stu.

Whatever. Anyway, they were looking for people to buy food.

They walked up to a couple of children. “Hello, would you like to purchase some Volcano Bakemeat Cakes?” Mary Sue asked sweetly.

Youngster Ian turned around, a look of familiarity on his face. “You made me cry!” he screamed, holding back tears, as Gary Stu stifled a giggle.

Arnold looked upset too. “And Afro Friend stole my Magikarp!”

Ian turned to his friend. “’Stole?’”

Arnold crossed his arms. “I swear, he’s still alive! I CAN FEEL HIS BREATHING!”

“Then where is he now?” taunted Ian, who is now officially a jerk.

“We don’t need your commentary, Death!” snarled Arnold. “Also, at the bottom of the ocean. He can’t swim, remember?”

“What kind of fish can’t swim?”

“YOUR MOM!” laughed Arnold.

“Maybe we should find a different customer,” whispered Mary Sue.

Gordon nervously looked at the slip of paper he was holding. He then cautiously looked at the apartment.

On the way there, he noticed that the building was shrouded by what could be defined as an eternal downpour. Upon reaching the apartment complex, however, the eternal sun that followed him around couldn’t even seem to counteract this.

Extending a shaking claw, he gradually brought himself to tap the doorbell. Immediately a distraught-looking woman answered the door. Looking Gordon up and down, she seemed to come to a conclusion.

“Kyler! It’s for you!” she yelled to the space behind her. After realizing it was going to take “Kyler” a moment, she began conversing. “I’m giving you a fair warning; she’s the WORST roommate EVER! She didn’t take out the garbage, she ATE MY CAKE, and with her around, it never stops raining!” Glancing behind her, the girl sighed. “Here she comes…” she mumbled.

A large blue Pokémon that seemed to be some kind of whale burst through the front wall of the complex. The first girl sighed and went off on her own.

“Groooou, DON DON GROOOOOU! Grou… Don,” Gordon said, nodding confidently, which translates roughly to, “Look, Kyler, I know we’ve had problems in the past… but I believe this is meant to be. Will you forgive me?”

Kyler the Kyogre appeared to think for a moment. “KYOGRE!” she shouted, which roughly translates to, “LOL IMMA WHALE!”

Gordon scratched its tail awkwardly, trying to figure out what his ex was saying. “Groooou…do do don?” This means,. “Is that… a… yes?”

Kyler made a big goofy grin. “KYOOOOOOOGRE!” she roared happily. This translates exactly to “IMMA WHALE NARWHAAAAAAAL!”

Suddenly Gordon remembered why they broke up.

“Are you sure this is safe?!” bellowed Galidor over the gih winds.

Corn merely shrugged.

Dogars continued to spin midair over the flying Pokémon’s back. “Weee!” it cried out in a childish manner.

Using Corn’s uncanny ability to… as he sugarcoated it, “speak to Pokémon,” he had managed to persuade a passing Lugia to give them a ride.

“You make it sound naughty,” whimpered Corn.

Lugia, enraged at the word “it,” threw them to the ground where they landed painlessly on their legs.

“You’re a terrible author,” pointed out Dogars, who exploded several times as a result of this act of rebelliousness.

“Don’t make me pull a poorly contrived plot device!” threatened Death.

“But that’s the author’s gag!” exclaimed Corn.

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW,” demanded Death.

“I-I don’t know!” Corn panicked in response.

“That’s it…” hissed Death as he hit a button on his robe. “Plot device!” With an aura of mysteriousness, Death disappeared.

“It’s not mysterious if you’re the author,” groaned Galidor, tending to Dogars’ wounds. “Plus, you misspelled ‘disappeared’, making it even MORE anticlimactic!”

As a result of treachery, Galidor caught on fire.

Somewhere off to the distance, a middle-aged man wearing a castle-shaped Snuggie stepped out of the bush, sporting hair to match Corn’s and an odd eyepiece.

“Your storytelling still sucks,” spluttered Galidor, sitting in a nearby stream to prevent further fires.

A lightning bolt struck him.

“N?” the man asked stupefied.

Corn turned around. “My name is Corn,” he said earnestly.

The man decided to seize the moment.

“My name is… uh… Schnitzel!” he cried out triumphantly. “And you, N- I mean, err, Corn, were in my past!”

Galidor and Dogars gasped. Corn just scratched his head.

“Do I know you?” he asked.

“Err, yes, I’m evil,” Schnitzel readily admitted.

Corn punched his gut.

“I mean, er,” spluttered Schnitzel, gasping for breath. “You were evil too.”

“Oh, sorry,” Corn apologized with a non-committing tone.

Sitting up, Schnitzel rubbed his hands maliciously together. “Yes, together we ruled evilly! As evil Pokémon activists. You were my son in evil! …I think. You know, I can’t quite recall if it was you or Wally….”

“Thanks, Dad,” Corn moaned sarcastically.

Ignoring this, the man trailed on. “Yup, we set up the most evil syndicate ever! The PETA!”

Dogars gasped in horror. “That explains so much, you sick fiend!”

Schnitzel laughed. “Anyway, N- CORN, join me and we can rule this region too!”

Corn shrugged. “I kinda like just hanging out. You know, like a normal person.”

This did not please his father. “Fine. How about we have a Pokémon battle? One on one,
    just to decide your fate?”

Turning his back to the group, Schnitzel began murmuring. “Once I beat poor little N with my OP Hydreigon, I will have that meat puppet under my control! Mwahahaha!”

“You know we can hear you, right?” asked Dogars.

“I don’t have a Pok-“ Corn stammered.

“NO MATTER!” interrupted Schnitzel rather rudely. “THEN YOU FORFEIT!”

Galidor leaned over to Corn. “Why don’t you borrow one of mine for now?” he whispered.

Corn nodded thankfully as he randomly selected a Pokéball and threw it. “Go…. something!”

Immediately, a sleek, bipedal fox-inspired Pokémon appeared, with sharp black fir and a red ponytail to match N’s green one.

“Interesting choice,” mused Schnitzel. “However, I believe mine is so interesting, it…uh… BELONGS IN AN ANCIENT POST-MODERNISTIC MODERN HISTORY MUSEUM! GO, Hydreigon!”

“Nice to see you!” winked one head of the three-headed monstrosity that appeared before Zoroark.

“What a tender little morsel!” another one exclaimed as it licked its lips in anticipation.

“Can we go back to the castle?” the third one groaned. “I wish to watch TV!”

“They can talk?” Dogars asked sadly. “But… I thought I was unique in that aspect!”

Schnitzel waved a dismissive hand. “I genetically modified them so they could tell me what a great father I am when I’m home alone and depressed.”

TMI.

“Zoroark, let’s get this going!” N called, doing a dramatic point with his finger. “Use… U-Turn!”

Zoroark snickered for no discernible reason then lunged at Hydreigon. As soon as it made impact, it turned right around mid-air and ran off in the opposite direction.

“What just happened?” asked Hydreigon.

“Food got away!” it complained. The other head had fallen asleep by now.

Schnitzel merely offered an evil grunt, followed by a laugh. “Is that all you got?! En guarde! Hydreigon, use Focus Blast!”

The head that remained sound asleep let out a loud snore that accumulated in mid-air to form a large, brown cloud. The cloud then threw itself at Zoroark, who too massive damage.

“I guess you could say,” chuckled Corn softly while donning a pair of sunglasses. “…that Corn got creamed.”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!” wooted Hydreigon.

“Whoa whoa whoa,” protested Death, appearing from no where. “Ghe- I mean, Schnitzel wasn’t supposed to win! He was supposed to lose! HORRIBLY!”

Schnitzel feigned a hurt face.

“Don’t even,” grumbled Death.

“Though,” taunted Schnitzel. “I still wi- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Death reached out and slapped Hydreigon, killing it instantly, which therefore means that Corn one.

“WHAT!” exclaimed Schnitzel as he fled. “I will enact revenge!”

“That was…. easy?” asked Corn as he handed Galidor his Pokéballs back.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE THIS IS WHERE CHAPTER 20 WAS GOING TO END
    AND ABOUT A FEW PAGES LONGER THAN THE AVERAGE CHAPTER
    THEN I REALIZED, THIS IS A KILOMETERSTONE, AND MADE IT BIG

ENJOY

Also milestones are overrated

WE RETURN TO EVERYONE’S FAVOURITE CHARACTER
    THE TOTAL CHICK MAGNET
    THE VERDE GUY
    MR. AWESOME
    THE TALLEST DEAD GUY
    HEEEEEERE’S…. DEATH-Y!

“So, uh, Death,” Miror B. awkwardly began. “Why me?”

Elesa began curiously playing with his afro, to which he was completely oblivious to.

“Everyone unconditionally loves you,” Death said as he dusted off a shelf of dated kick-knacks in his evil lair, where Miror B. was now being held.

“So… I’m like a mary sue,” Death said glumly.

“Not at all! You have a way more defined personality!”

Elesa dug through Miror B.’s hair and pulled out a stray Arceus, who began chasing her as she screamed.

“I’m not?”

“Of course not!” Death laughed. “Watch; what’s two plus two?”

“Dance,” Miror B. replied.

“Another example why this cast is so idiotic, but anyway, a mary sue would have said ‘4’. Thus, you’re not one.”

Miror B. had to admit this was pretty sound logic.

After stuffing the space llama back into his afro, Elesa rummaged around some more and giggled upon retrieving a battering ram from the confines of hair.

“Of course it is, dear boy! I’m the author; I’m supposed to be right!” Death said huskily.

“Something’s different about you,” Miror B> muttered. Death instantly excused himself.

“Wow, Mr. Miror, it’s like a whole ‘nother world in here!” gasped Elesa.

Miror B. blushed. “Awwww. And to be fair, it’s actually three regions.”

Elesa looked around sadly. “With that guy gone, we don’t have anyone bt ourselves. Do you have anything in there to entertain me?” she asked sweetly, bouncing her hair in a serene manner.

Miror B. grinned and pulled out life-sized plush models of everyone on the fic, which creeped Elsa out. Luckily she liked it and played.

The author scru… he sco…. HE MADE HIS EYEBROWS GO TOFETHER IN WORRIMENT AND KINDA ANGER OK? OKAY moo

The author… frowned. “His narration is getting worse,” he muttered.

Larry shrugged as he readied another cake into the oven. “Seeing what the other characters were doing was a nice change of pace. No Nob though,” he added sadly.

Karate Guy Nob, right on cue, burst through a nearby wall. “I AM NOB,” he said, as if to clear up any remaining doubts that he was Nob.

“Hey Nob,” the Author smiled warmly. “Wanna help us bake cakes?”

Nob frowned and shook his head.

“It’s what all the Karate Guys are doing~” sung out Larry as the Author shook his head.

“Clearly cake baking is too good for Nob,” he mourned softly. “After all, his name IS only one letter away from ‘noob’…”

Nob thought about this for a moment, realized it was an insult, and went into a berserk, cake-baking rampage.

“I see what you did there,” Larry laughed airily.

Then Ran burst into the room. “We need more cakes!” he declared.

Zub stopped eating his lemonade-flavoured cake and looked up.

“Why?” asked Larry.

“They’ve been selling phenomenally well!” Ran cried out in relief. “We might be able to save the day before the end of the chapter!”

“Huh, it occurs to me that I’ve never really described a passage of time,” sighed the Author. “Also, I refuse to give you anymore cakes until you do something for us.”

Nob bellowed in agreement, which he is forcing me to say he looked very manly despite his frilly pink apron and his lavender beret.

“Like what?”

The author grinned. “Take off your headpiece! I want to know what it looks underneath!”

“Wh-why?!” exclaimed Ran, defensively holding onto his helmet… thing.

“I’ve always wanted to know what was underneath.”

“But you’re the author!”

“Yes, and you’re Ran. Your point?”

Ran had to admit he lacked one, so he took off his helmet.

A long mane of untamed, hot pink bishie hair began flowing out in a gorgeous flow behind him as sun streamed into it, despite the complex lacking windows.

It was the most beautiful sight ever,

Sadly, Ran put his headgear back on. “Happy?” he grumbled. Nob threw several hundred cakes and assorted baked goods at him in response.

“Very,” nodded Ran as he skipped away to the others awaiting their baked goods.

“Wow,” the Author noted. “I guess at times the trio of friends aren’t total jerks and care for each other. Except you, Zub. You’ve died too much for anyone to care.” Frowning, Zub went back to work.

Ran ran (teehee) into Death’s throne chamber clutching the remains of what seemed to be a bake sale stand that was clearly a victim of the now popular Bake Sale Stand Explosion Disease and a cash register.

“I have it,” he panted. “I have all $1 million Pokémonies.”

Death grinned as he took the money from Ran. Suddenly, his head twisted suddenly to look straight up as his jaw fell open. A glowing orb of mesmerizing emerald popped out of his mouth, shortly followed by a golden fish Pokémon.

“It’s… you?!” Ran asked with doubt as the shiny Magikarp stared him down. Shortly after, the Author burst in and ingested the orb, regaining control of the story.

YEAH
    TAKE THAT, READERS WHO LIKED DEATH NARRATING
    ANYWAY

“Fishlips?!” the Author exclaimed incredulously.

The Magikarp hissed in frustration. “I’m… I’m not Fishlips.”

The Author shrugged. “Good enough for me. Anyway, Author’s out! Peace!” He then disappeared.

“So, we meet again,” Not-Fishlips laughed evilly.

“Am I supposed to know you?” Ran asked innocently.

The Magikarp scowled. “Chapter Ten,” he said angrily.

“Oh, right,” Ran said. “You were that fish that was impossibly trollish.”

“The one and only.”

Death slowly gained consciousness. “Filet,” he remarked drearily upon seeing the golden Pokémon before him.

Randomly, Zub walked into Death’s former fortress. Upon recognizing the Magikarp, he began gritting his teeth as he drew a Pokéball.

“A battle, eh?” taunted the fish brazenly. “If you insists upon being destroyed, then sure.”

Releasing a Pokéball, Derpy Moos appeared and wagged a hoof threateningly, which was very hard to pull off given its cute demeanor. Somehow, it pulled it off exceptionally well.

The Magikarp activated a stereo. lying around, and an absurdly epic theme began blaring.

“Uhh,” the fish said awkwardly. Everyone stared at him.

“Never mind then.”

Returning to the battle, Derpy looked at Zub, who nodded. Pulling back a fi- err, hoof, her arm steadily began to cackle with electricity. After a moment or two of this, Derpy thrust it forward violently as it hit the fish Pokémon’s side.

Magikarp went flying, and when it slammed into the ground with such velocity, it fell still.

Just kidding, it flew up and slammed into Derpy Moos in retaliation.

In an instant, Magikarp was swallowed up by a bubble as it flew into the sky.

“Do we win?” asked Ran hesitantly.

They gave it a few more seconds and OH MY GAWSH MAGIKARP JUST CAME BACK FROM FLYING INTO ORBIT COVERED IN FIRE AND SMASHED INTO DERPY WHOA

Sorry. I got overwhelmed. Anyway…. actually I pretty much just said it so, yeah.

“Mooooo…” groaned the poor bovine as it slipped into unconsciousness.

“Mwhahaha!” laughed the fish laughably, swishing his tail with a plernk in victory. “Send out my next victim!”

Ran stared at it. “’Plernk?!’ How do you even pronounce that?!”

Magikarp shrugged. I think. It’s hard to tell.

Note from Rick; The Author is still getting into the swing of things. Give him time.

“Eff Ecks! Get down here!” Ran demanded as the tall, lanky man appeared before them.

“Yo?”

Ran glowered at him while waving his hands openly. “What the hell are you doing?! I mean, ‘plernk.’ What is wrong with you?”

Eff Ecks shrugged as a smile snaked onto his face. “Does this… bother you?”

“Yes. Very.”

Eff Ecks dug out a pair of sunglasses and slid them on. “It’s always sunny in Jerkguysville,” he said, as his shoe tapped on the ground with a solid temmenoid.

“How did your shoe even make that noise?” asked Ran, whose limbs were now flailing incomprehensibly.

Eff Ecks leaned in close. “I’m the SFX Guy. It’s even in my name.” His glove gripped itself, making a tight noise that resembled someone screaming Ran is a chump.

“Prove it!” roared Ran in frustration.

Eff Ecks shrugged. “Okay. Now that the 4th wall is gone, I can finally do this!” reached out of the fic and grabbed his own name, then wielded it like a sword. “Check and mate,” he sneered.

Ran stomped the ground and randomly withdrew a word. He began to put on his War Face as he swung his Ransword at .

“You’ll never win!” psychotically announced, swinging his own name. The blunt of the blade made contact, leaving a significant impression onto ’s flesh-like robotic face.

“Oh contraire,” said ‘s opponent smoothly. “I shall win with… COMMUNISM!”

On the other side of the throne room, Tango and the Magikarp were now engaged in deep combat. Every move the golden Pokémon made, Tango mirrored flawlessly, and vice versa.

“How tedious is it that you cannot create new attacks?” laughed the fish.

Zub had had enough of this. But he could not speak.

Nodding to Tango to translate, he ran forward.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB…. PUUUUUUUUUNCH! roared Tango in a metallic version of… its own voice.

Zub stopped as he was right next to the Magikarp, then handed him a glass of a delicious-looking purple juice.

“For me?” it asked as it grasped the cup with its fins and chugged it down.

Tango turned around to face the monitor. “What, were you expecting him to do something else?”

Once the fish had finished slurping down the berry-flavoured juices, Zub nodded appreciatively.

Then Zub slugged his scaly gut very hard as revenge for the previous matches and walked out of the building.

“You’ll…. regret this,” gasped the fish as it struggled for air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME PASSES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening now as Zub, Ran, and Death were sitting on Magna Excipe’s sole beach. To their right, the could see a large peninsula of land headed by a rather enormous dam. Far to their left was a small mountain. In the distance, they could vaguely see the northern beach of Mossdeep, which was still recovering from the damage Gordon had brought.

And behind them, the great city of Magna Excipe was ablaze. Even beyond that, the ocean on the other side of the thin island glistened.

Between them and AFRO, the city was now a wreck as people scrambled to recover from the havoc.

Ran sighed peacefully. “We never got this kind of wanton destruction where I’m from.”

Death shook his head. “Never again. I had not only a green ball of energy by a live fish crammed down my throat!” he yelled as he began to shudder at the memory.

“Do you even have a throat?”

“Of course not, but the effect is still there.”

The three sat on the beach as the sun began to fade. Nearby, a man dressed as a sponge hiding behind a brick wall began blowing exploding bubbles, which freaked out his Octillery for some odd reason.

“You know,” said Ran, suddenly sitting up. “I’ve come to hate this island.”

Zub and Death both nodded in agreement.

“How do we leave? Actually, how did we even get here?”

The author stepped out from a cloud. “My bad,” he said, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

“Are you going to answer his question?!” asked Death in horror.

“Umm…. you got here by boat. Yeah. And, uh, it’s that boat that’s leaving now!” he yelled as a boat suddenly materialized in the docks, preparing to take off.

The three rushed to board as the Author chuckled to himself.

“Will we see each other again?” Miror B. dramatically yelled as Elsa turned on the helicopter she had gotten from Miror B.’s afro.

“What?!” she yelled over the now massive wind.

“I said, will we see-“

“What?!”

“Will-“

“What?!”

“Wi-“

Elesa smiled sweetly as Miror B> realized what she was doing. With a sad wave, Miror B. prepared his afro as her helicopter flew into it and back to Unova.

Then, the AFRO Leaguers burst into the room. “Miror B.!” they all cried out jubiously as they saw him.

“You guys!” Miror B. said, not bothering to say their names as pretty much everyone should know who they are.

“So glad you’re safe! We were all so worried!” Mary Sue shouted as she hugged her superior, to Gary Stu’s discomfort.

“Everyone?” he asked, looking at Eff Ecks.

“I admit, though dubious it may sound, I did miss you a bit,” he admitted.

“Dubious… Hey, what about that Dr. Guy that never joined us? Dr. Zubiousity or something?”

Miror B> thought about this. “We shall recruit him later. But for now, we celebrate! Tonight, we dance!”

As speakers extended out from his afro, vibrant salsa music began blaring as the four began to dance vigorously.

“So, I suppose you all wonder why I brought you here?”

Gigasteel, Eff Ecks’ Registeel, Mirakle B., Dr. Zubious, Karate Guy Nob, Kooky the Klown and Rick Shaw all nodded.

“And I bet- wait, Kooky the Klown?” he asked as he scanned his victims. “Who are you?”

“I’m Kooky the Klown!” he announced in such a way that would get him into the Clown Hall of Fame. “They ca;; me that because I’m KOOOKY!”

“You’re a cookie?” Rick asked, drool forming along the corners of his mouth.

Kooky the Klown fished around in his pants and brought out a cookie, handing it to Rick.

“Yay for sharing!” declared the Klown as everyone else burst into happiness.

“WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” cried out the Magikarp, losing its sinister demeanor as everyone began partying.

I would not eat the cookie Kooky handed to Rick.

Hooray for extra-long chapter! And for sharing! And for evil shiny Magikarps!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

“I’ve done every font,” said Rectangle proudly. “Except Comic Sans, which sucks. Just like Eff Ecks!”
    You dare besmirch the good name of Comic Sans?! *rage*

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

All righty. *cracks knuckles* It wasn't that big a chapter, honestly. Felt like a few of the other chapters.

Chapter 20: DEATH ARE A SEXY STUD <3
    That sounds very promising.

Sadly... I did not get the stud I wanted. *turns to Eff Ecks* You were the only stud in this part.

Death turned to reveal… his face, among other features. I wish I could describe how lusciously insane it looked, but being a skeleton, alas, I cannot.
    All I know is it looked like this.

“I will fight you!” Drawing out his lunchbox, he released the Pokémon contained within. “Ranshao, the proper Magmar, go!”

“Boober!” cried out Ranshao upon release.

“FOR THE LAST TIME MAGMAR, YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE!” roared Ran in high-definition, Blu-Ray-esque loudness.

“Boo- Magmar,” Magmar taunted as the structures returned to normal size and structure.
    Awesomesauce.

Gemini the Sableye, without warning, hissed and leapt at Ranshao. Coating its hand in a slick mud, it stared Ranshao down before beginning to slap it. Hard.

“…Nice one, Gemini,” shrugged Death. “Way to fight like a sissy.”

Gemini twisted around and growled unhappily.
    It'd be hilarious if Gemini turned out to be a girl all along. Or a girly-boy.

Then Shaquille O'Neal appeared from said door.

“Shaquille O'Neal!” exclaimed Ran.

“You, are, by far, the worst author I have ever heard of,” confirmed Shaquille O'Neal, nodding with a disgruntled air about him.

“Ah,” pointed out Death. “So you’ve heard of me. The great Shaq, knowing me! That must count for something!”

Shaq shook his head as he left the building.
    That would've been so much better if he was a rapping genie. Or advertising for food.

Aw well.

Death snapped his fingers, and everything around them disappeared, revealing instead a large stage. Upon the stage, Miror B. was tied up.

“I’ll return your friend…” Death smiled. “…as well as my author powers… if you give me one million Pokémonies!” he finished, cackling.

“Miror B. isn’t our friend though,” pointed out Ran.

“Yes he is!” Miror B. called out desperately.

“I’ll need a new form of persuasion…” Death muttered.

Just then, almost uncannily on time, a girl walked up to the stage.

“What, you can’t be bothered to even describe new characters?!” asked Ran incredulously.

“Where am I?” Elesa asked, as though she was in a daze. Quickly, Death tied her to a chair matching Miror B.’s, careful not to touch her flesh.

“Is that enough incentive now?” Death asked, clearly bored. “A model, normal life… sorta, and Miror B.”

“So… good things, and then Miror B.” repeated Ran.

“Yup.”

“Hey!” protested Miror B. “I find this discriminative against afros!”
    Death is either just making this up as he narrates along, or he planned this out from the start.

Miror B. is so in love with his afro XD. But it's understandable. *pats poofy hair* |D Hauuu...

So it was settled. Larry agreed to help Zub and Ran because he was rich and wanted to get revenge on Death, and the AFRO League decided to help to win back the model Elesa.

…And their leader too, but he was more of an afterthought. No hard feelings, Miror B.
    Now that's discriminatory.

“Are you guys good with people?” Ran asked to the AFROs.

“Uh… have you not read Chapter, what was it, 18?” asked Eff Ecks.

“No.”

Gary Stu laughed while reminiscing. “We all went separate ways and made people sad.”

“…You guys are terrible people!” declared Ran.

“Why thank you,” blushed Mary Sue sweetly.

“Actually, come to think of it, Mary Sue didn’t make her target sad. It already hated life,” recalled Eff Ecks. “Say, Mary, what happened to him?”

“He was… consumed.”

“By what?!” exclaimed everyone else participating in the conversation.

“Love~” answered Mary Sue serenely to the others, while under her breath she added, “Of chocolate.”
    They sure didn't beat around the bush. Guess even evil has standards. Talking about you, Ran.

On the other side of the ground floor of Larry’s building, Larry and the Author were furiously sorting through cookbooks as Zub began baking, donning an adorable little apron and hat in the process.

HAAUUU ZUB IS SO ADOWABLE IN HIS APRON AND HAT I'M GONNA TAKE HIM HOME WITH MEEEEEEEEEE

“Hello sir,” Eff Ecks said as he forced himself before him. He then resumed speaking elegantly. “Would you like to buy… a cookie pie?”

The man rubbed his beard and contemplated how good a cookie pie would taste. “I’m a woman,” she finally said.

“I-is that a yes?” asked Eff Ecks, desperate to change the subject.

The buff woman slugged him in the chest, throwing him back several meters. “I’ll take three,” she grunted before handing him a wad of cash and storming off.
    Awesomeness. Reminds me of something... that HAS to be a reference.

Gary Stu and Mary Sue strolled down a sidewalk holding hands. They were looking for victims to con-

“No way!” interrupted Gary Stu angrily. “We’re looking for customers!”

Ha ha. It’s funny because she was looking for customers, as she claims.

“I’m a guy you know!” howled Gar Stu.

Whatever. Anyway, they were looking for people to buy food.

They walked up to a couple of children. “Hello, would you like to purchase some Volcano Bakemeat Cakes?” Mary Sue asked sweetly.

Youngster Ian turned around, a look of familiarity on his face. “You made me cry!” he screamed, holding back tears, as Gary Stu stifled a giggle.

Arnold looked upset too. “And Afro Friend stole my Magikarp!”

Ian turned to his friend. “’Stole?’”

Arnold crossed his arms. “I swear, he’s still alive! I CAN FEEL HIS BREATHING!”

“Then where is he now?” taunted Ian, who is now officially a jerk.

“We don’t need your commentary, Death!” snarled Arnold. “Also, at the bottom of the ocean. He can’t swim, remember?”

“What kind of fish can’t swim?”

“YOUR MOM!” laughed Arnold.

“Maybe we should find a different customer,” whispered Mary Sue.
    This whole part is awesome like always. I think I sense a bit of Invader Zim in here. “I CAN FEEL HIS BREATHING” indeed.

Gordon nervously looked at the slip of paper he was holding. He then cautiously looked at the apartment.

On the way there, he noticed that the building was shrouded by what could be defined as an eternal downpour. Upon reaching the apartment complex, however, the eternal sun that followed him around couldn’t even seem to counteract this.

Extending a shaking claw, he gradually brought himself to tap the doorbell. Immediately a distraught-looking woman answered the door. Looking Gordon up and down, she seemed to come to a conclusion.

“Kyler! It’s for you!” she yelled to the space behind her. After realizing it was going to take “Kyler” a moment, she began conversing. “I’m giving you a fair warning; she’s the WORST roommate EVER! She didn’t take out the garbage, she ATE MY CAKE, and with her around, it never stops raining!” Glancing behind her, the girl sighed. “Here she comes…” she mumbled.

A large blue Pokémon that seemed to be some kind of whale burst through the front wall of the complex. The first girl sighed and went off on her own.

“Groooou, DON DON GROOOOOU! Grou… Don,” Gordon said, nodding confidently, which translates roughly to, “Look, Kyler, I know we’ve had problems in the past… but I believe this is meant to be. Will you forgive me?”

Kyler the Kyogre appeared to think for a moment. “KYOGRE!” she shouted, which roughly translates to, “LOL IMMA WHALE!”

Gordon scratched its tail awkwardly, trying to figure out what his ex was saying. “Groooou…do do don?” This means,. “Is that… a… yes?”

Kyler made a big goofy grin. “KYOOOOOOOGRE!” she roared happily. This translates exactly to “IMMA WHALE NARWHAAAAAAAL!”

Suddenly Gordon remembered why they broke up.
    THIS. INGENIOUS. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

Though Kyler could take lessons from Dory.

“Are you sure this is safe?!” bellowed Galidor over the gih winds.

Corn merely shrugged.

Dogars continued to spin midair over the flying Pokémon’s back. “Weee!” it cried out in a childish manner.

Using Corn’s uncanny ability to… as he sugarcoated it, “speak to Pokémon,” he had managed to persuade a passing Lugia to give them a ride.

“You make it sound naughty,” whimpered Corn.

Lugia, enraged at the word “it,” threw them to the ground where they landed painlessly on their legs.

“You’re a terrible author,” pointed out Dogars, who exploded several times as a result of this act of rebelliousness.
    Words cannot describe this feeling.

“Don’t make me pull a poorly contrived plot device!” threatened Death.

“But that’s the author’s gag!” exclaimed Corn.

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW,” demanded Death.

“I-I don’t know!” Corn panicked in response.

“That’s it…” hissed Death as he hit a button on his robe. “Plot device!” With an aura of mysteriousness, Death disappeared.

“It’s not mysterious if you’re the author,” groaned Galidor, tending to Dogars’ wounds. “Plus, you misspelled ‘disappeared’, making it even MORE anticlimactic!”

As a result of treachery, Galidor caught on fire.
    Wow XD.

And Galidor's an idiot, Death spelt “disappeared” correctly. Then again, I think we established this earlier.

Somewhere off to the distance, a middle-aged man wearing a castle-shaped Snuggie stepped out of the bush, sporting hair to match Corn’s and an odd eyepiece.

“Your storytelling still sucks,” spluttered Galidor, sitting in a nearby stream to prevent further fires.

A lightning bolt struck him.
    Pffft, I just got it XD.

The entire scene with Ghe—I mean, Schnitzel, Corn and the others is awesome like the other scenes. Hydreigon may be the funnier character, though, due to its split personalities... kinda... they really like their food.

I was confuzzled with this, though:

TMI.
    Death, what does that mean?

Schnitzel merely offered an evil grunt, followed by a laugh. “Is that all you got?! En guarde! Hydreigon, use Focus Blast!”

The head that remained sound asleep let out a loud snore that accumulated in mid-air to form a large, brown cloud. The cloud then threw itself at Zoroark, who too massive damage.

“I guess you could say,” chuckled Corn softly while donning a pair of sunglasses. “…that Corn got creamed.”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!” wooted Hydreigon.

“Whoa whoa whoa,” protested Death, appearing from no where. “Ghe- I mean, Schnitzel wasn’t supposed to win! He was supposed to lose! HORRIBLY!”

Schnitzel feigned a hurt face.

“Don’t even,” grumbled Death.

“Though,” taunted Schnitzel. “I still wi- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Death reached out and slapped Hydreigon, killing it instantly, which therefore means that Corn one.
    Win. Lots and lots of win.

“Wow, Mr. Miror, it’s like a whole ‘nother world in here!” gasped Elesa.

Miror B. blushed. “Awwww. And to be fair, it’s actually three regions.”

Elesa looked around sadly. “With that guy gone, we don’t have anyone bt ourselves. Do you have anything in there to entertain me?” she asked sweetly, bouncing her hair in a serene manner.

Miror B. grinned and pulled out life-sized plush models of everyone on the fic, which creeped Elsa out. Luckily she liked it and played.
    xD That's adorable in some odd way.

*creates a crack pairing*

Karate Guy Nob, right on cue, burst through a nearby wall. “I AM NOB,” he said, as if to clear up any remaining doubts that he was Nob.
    *falls at feet* YOU ARE NOB.

Ran had to admit he lacked one, so he took off his helmet.

A long mane of untamed, hot pink bishie hair began flowing out in a gorgeous flow behind him as sun streamed into it, despite the complex lacking windows.

It was the most beautiful sight ever,
    So beautiful, that mortal eyes can't comprehend i—OH GOD MY EYES WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES

“Wow,” the Author noted. “I guess at times the trio of friends aren’t total jerks and care for each other. Except you, Zub. You’ve died too much for anyone to care.” Frowning, Zub went back to work.
    I still wub you, Zub.

Forever and ever.

Death grinned as he took the money from Ran. Suddenly, his head twisted suddenly to look straight up as his jaw fell open. A glowing orb of mesmerizing emerald popped out of his mouth, shortly followed by a golden fish Pokémon.

“It’s… you?!” Ran asked with doubt as the shiny Magikarp stared him down. Shortly after, the Author burst in and ingested the orb, regaining control of the story.

YEAH
    TAKE THAT, READERS WHO LIKED DEATH NARRATING
    ANYWAY
    I'm gonna miss Death's narration.

“Mwhahaha!” laughed the fish laughably, swishing his tail with a plernk in victory. “Send out my next victim!”

Ran stared at it. “’Plernk?!’ How do you even pronounce that?!”

Magikarp shrugged. I think. It’s hard to tell.
    I believe you pronounce it “ploor-unk”. It's my new favorite sound-effect now.

Eff Ecks shrugged. “Okay. Now that the 4th wall is gone, I can finally do this!” reached out of the fic and grabbed his own name, then wielded it like a sword. “Check and mate,” he sneered.

Ran stomped the ground and randomly withdrew a word. He began to put on his War Face as he swung his Ransword at .
    Oh hell yes.

On the other side of the throne room, Tango and the Magikarp were now engaged in deep combat. Every move the golden Pokémon made, Tango mirrored flawlessly, and vice versa.

“How tedious is it that you cannot create new attacks?” laughed the fish.

Zub had had enough of this. But he could not speak.

Nodding to Tango to translate, he ran forward.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB…. PUUUUUUUUUNCH! roared Tango in a metallic version of… its own voice.

Zub stopped as he was right next to the Magikarp, then handed him a glass of a delicious-looking purple juice.

“For me?” it asked as it grasped the cup with its fins and chugged it down.

Tango turned around to face the monitor. “What, were you expecting him to do something else?”

Once the fish had finished slurping down the berry-flavoured juices, Zub nodded appreciatively.

Then Zub slugged his scaly gut very hard as revenge for the previous matches and walked out of the building.

“You’ll…. regret this,” gasped the fish as it struggled for air.
    That was awesome timing.

he three sat on the beach as the sun began to fade. Nearby, a man dressed as a sponge hiding behind a brick wall began blowing exploding bubbles, which freaked out his Octillery for some odd reason.
    LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

“You know,” said Ran, suddenly sitting up. “I’ve come to hate this island.”

Zub and Death both nodded in agreement.

“How do we leave? Actually, how did we even get here?”

The author stepped out from a cloud. “My bad,” he said, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

“Are you going to answer his question?!” asked Death in horror.

“Umm…. you got here by boat. Yeah. And, uh, it’s that boat that’s leaving now!” he yelled as a boat suddenly materialized in the docks, preparing to take off.

The three rushed to board as the Author chuckled to himself.
    You're mean, Author. You're mean.

LOVELOVELOVELOVE—

“Will we see each other again?” Miror B. dramatically yelled as Elsa turned on the helicopter she had gotten from Miror B.’s afro.

“What?!” she yelled over the now massive wind.

“I said, will we see-“

“What?!”

“Will-“

“What?!”

“Wi-“

Elesa smiled sweetly as Miror B> realized what she was doing. With a sad wave, Miror B. prepared his afro as her helicopter flew into it and back to Unova.
    XD

Then, the AFRO Leaguers burst into the room. “Miror B.!” they all cried out jubiously as they saw him.

“You guys!” Miror B. said, not bothering to say their names as pretty much everyone should know who they are.
    I died. That was hilarious.

“So, I suppose you all wonder why I brought you here?”

Gigasteel, Eff Ecks’ Registeel, Mirakle B., Dr. Zubious, Karate Guy Nob, Kooky the Klown and Rick Shaw all nodded.

“And I bet- wait, Kooky the Klown?” he asked as he scanned his victims. “Who are you?”

“I’m Kooky the Klown!” he announced in such a way that would get him into the Clown Hall of Fame. “They ca;; me that because I’m KOOOKY!”

“You’re a cookie?” Rick asked, drool forming along the corners of his mouth.

Kooky the Klown fished around in his pants and brought out a cookie, handing it to Rick.

“Yay for sharing!” declared the Klown as everyone else burst into happiness.

“WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” cried out the Magikarp, losing its sinister demeanor as everyone began partying.
    The chapter ended on a happy note, you silly evil overlord, you.

Thanks for cheering me up a bit today. Looking forward to more.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 11th July 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    You dare besmirch the good name of Comic Sans?! *rage*
    To be perfectly fair, Comic Sans is to fonts as IE is to browsers.

I would not eat the cookie Kooky handed to Rick.
    What's not to trust?

Hooray for extra-long chapter! And for sharing! And for evil shiny Magikarps!
    Hurray hurray!

All righty. *cracks knuckles* It wasn't that big a chapter, honestly. Felt like a few of the other chapters.
    On a Word document, this one just barely makes it to the 21st page. No other chapter has made it past 13.

That sounds very promising.

Sadly... I did not get the stud I wanted. *turns to Eff Ecks* You were the only stud in this part.
    Even if Death was your sexy stud, I'm not sure how well it would work, given that he's a dead guy that's been resurrected as a god of death who reaps souls out of boredom. Not to mention that he has no veritible body, just some hands, feet, skull, and cloak.

Can skulls even look that good?

Awesomesauce.
    Though I'm sure the joke has been done many, MANY times before, I was not directly inspired from anything. That, or my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

It'd be hilarious if Gemini turned out to be a girl all along. Or a girly-boy.
    Gemini is a girl. It's just that no one can get close to it without being ferociously scratched, and Death has never really bothered to check. Plus the name doesn't really sound so feminine.

That would've been so much better if he was a rapping genie. Or advertising for food.
    Aw well.
    Sadly, I know nothing of Shaq. That's my excuse.

Death is either just making this up as he narrates along, or he planned this out from the start.
    Given who it is... probably both. Or neither. Maybe it was all the Magikarp's doing. Who can say?

Miror B. is so in love with his afro XD. But it's understandable. *pats poofy hair* |D Hauuu...
    When you put it like that it makes him seem like he's egocentric.

Now that's discriminatory.
    Even evil doesn't have stand-

They sure didn't beat around the bush. Guess even evil has standards. Talking about you, Ran.
    YOU'RE WRONG see above

HAAUUU ZUB IS SO ADOWABLE IN HIS APRON AND HAT I'M GONNA TAKE HIM HOME WITH MEEEEEEEEEE
    Given that he can't protest... Have fun Zub ;D
    Zub: ...

Awesomeness. Reminds me of something... that HAS to be a reference.
    Though I'm sure the joke's been done before, it wasn't directly inspired by anything.

This whole part is awesome like always. I think I sense a bit of Invader Zim in here. “I CAN FEEL HIS BREATHING” indeed.
    It does seem inspired. Huh.

THIS. INGENIOUS. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
    woohoo!
    Though Kyler could take lessons from Dory.
    Maybe Kyler is Dory evolved.

Words cannot describe this feeling.
    The exploding part or the rebelliousness?

And Galidor's an idiot, Death spelt “disappeared” correctly. Then again, I think we established this earlier.
    OH MY GARSH
    When proofreading this (first time, yay!) I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED THE JOKE
    NOOOOOOO

Pffft, I just got it XD.
    Fight fire with fire, and water with lightning. Ye Olde Saying.
    The entire scene with Ghe—I mean, Schnitzel, Corn and the others is awesome like the other scenes. Hydreigon may be the funnier character, though, due to its split personalities... kinda... they really like their food.
    One head is sophistocated, one is eternally hungry, and the last is the fun-loving one who gets bored easily if not readily engaged in fun.

I was confuzzled with this, though:

Death, what does that mean?
    TMI means Too Much Information. Death was uncomfortable and a tad disturbed by Ghetsis' explanation.

that pun wouldn't exist if not for you YOU'RE A HERO

Win. Lots and lots of win.
    Death: The original Jerktrainer

xD That's adorable in some odd way.

*creates a crack pairing*
    I felt the same way. Sadly, there's no shipping name for it.

*falls at feet* YOU ARE NOB.
    "NOB NOB I AM NOB KARATE NOB"

So beautiful, that mortal eyes can't comprehend i—OH GOD MY EYES WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES
    Might wanna go see a doctor about that.

I still wub you, Zub.

Forever and ever.
    I think everyone does, to an extent. (even if thast extent is in the negatives)

I'm gonna miss Death's narration.
    So will Death.

I believe you pronounce it “ploor-unk”. It's my new favorite sound-effect now.
    See? Eff Ecks sometimes is maybe useful kinda uh...

Oh hell yes.
    See? All kinds of fun to be had when you murder viciously the 4th wall

That was awesome timing.
    The question still stands. What were you expecting?

You're mean, Author. You're mean.

LOVELOVELOVELOVE—
    Just to clear this up; I am not the Author. The Author is the Author. Actually, does he even have a real name? Maybe his name is Arthur. WOuldn't that be something (cuz, you know it sounds like author and yeah)

I died. That was hilarious.
    Honestly, if you don;t know their names by now... Either they have confusing names or you're Dory.

The chapter ended on a happy note, you silly evil overlord, you.

Thanks for cheering me up a bit today. Looking forward to more.
    Believe me, it was my pleasure.

On a Word document, this one just barely makes it to the 21st page. No other chapter has made it past 13.
    It was 18 on mine (opened it on OpenOffice). I see, then. But that's why I saw no problem with the long chapter, since I love long chapters myself.

40+ Pages of a Chapter: *reach out through the screen* FINISH UUUUUUUUUSSSSSS.

Q_Q I know, my babies! Just hang on!

Even if Death was your sexy stud, I'm not sure how well it would work, given that he's a dead guy that's been resurrected as a god of death who reaps souls out of boredom. Not to mention that he has no veritible body, just some hands, feet, skull, and cloak.
    I would've found a way.

Can skulls even look that good?
    With enough PhotoShop, I'm sure they can.

Though I'm sure the joke has been done many, MANY times before, I was not directly inspired from anything. That, or my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
    Probably the latter.

Gemini is a girl. It's just that no one can get close to it without being ferociously scratched, and Death has never really bothered to check. Plus the name doesn't really sound so feminine.
    Makes sense why Gemini glared at him.

Sadly, I know nothing of Shaq. That's my excuse.
    At least you don't know the horrors of green egg and hamming it. Be proud.

When you put it like that it makes him seem like he's egocentric.
    That's one reason why I love him 8D.

Given that he can't protest... Have fun Zub ;D
    Zub: ...
    YOU WILL HAVE FUN, ZUB

Maybe Kyler is Dory evolved.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The exploding part or the rebelliousness?
    Everything.

OH MY GARSH
    When proofreading this (first time, yay!) I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED THE JOKE
    NOOOOOOO
    But it's a happy accident, because you made a new joke! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

One head is sophistocated, one is eternally hungry, and the last is the fun-loving one who gets bored easily if not readily engaged in fun.
    I hope to see more.

TMI means Too Much Information. Death was uncomfortable and a tad disturbed by Ghetsis' explanation.
    Ah, okay then.

that pun wouldn't exist if not for you YOU'RE A HERO

I felt the same way. Sadly, there's no shipping name for it.
    Afroshipping. It shall be dubbed Afroshipping.

Just to clear this up; I am not the Author. The Author is the Author. Actually, does he even have a real name? Maybe his name is Arthur. WOuldn't that be something (cuz, you know it sounds like author and yeah)
    XD

If his name IS Arthur, then I'm going to have Arthur the Aardvark in my head for the rest of the story. It's inevitable.

Honestly, if you don;t know their names by now... Either they have confusing names or you're Dory.
    That's why I died laughing.
    I survived Pupa.

I am caught up.
    Will you please put me on the pm list.
    I hope a large AFRO battle decides everything.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

He killed their hero.
    He had killed their hero. This makes it in the past tense, rather than present.

Well, to be perfectly fair, it started innocently enough. That hardly justifies murdering viciously, though however unintentionally, their one and only hope for their kind.
    'It had started innocently enough' and '...hardly justified being murdered viciously, though, however...' These changes make it sound more past tense and the bit in italics just makes it flow better and keeps a past event in the past.

[QUOTE]“What about no companion!” cried the elder, who had enough. If he truly wants one, he’ll get it. For now, he has his sole Pokemon. Is everyone clear?!” yelled the elder to a mixed garble of “yes”es.[/I]

Should be 'who had had enough', then speech marks after the full stop.

The man’s eyes lit up once more. “A POGEYMAN! AND IT IS CUUU~UTE!” groping his belt for his Pokéball, he promptly threw it. releasing a Magikarp.
    The start of a sentence always starts with a capital letter, so it should be 'Releasing'.

“Oo, this’ll be fun!” exclaimed Zub’s ‘Pikachu’. “Especially after he called me ‘cute’.”
    The word is usually 'Ooh,' but it doesn't really matter.

The Zubat flew in front of them, malevolent fangs glistening in the plae yellow light filtering in through the small crevices splattered throughout the cavern.
    I believe 'Pale' is spelt incorrectly.

“ think I can kill them all… what am I saying. I’m meant to kill stuff. Killing a few Zubats wouldn’t hurt.”
    I believe 'I' should be at the beginning there.

“Uh.” said Death stupidly. “Was that supposed to happen?”
    Once again, there should be a capital letter after a full-stop, so there should be a comma instead of a full stop.

“So, why are you rescuing me from the dead again?” aid Zub, as apparently he could speak provided he was not living.
    You forgot the S in said.

WOW!” exclaimed Gabby, eyes watering up with sheer admiration at the three word response. “Ty! Write this down! This is… beautiful! Exquisite! All of the above!”

“uh, yes sir! Ma’am! Sira’am!” said Ty, furiously scribbling it down on a yellow notebook.
    Ok, so here there should be a speech mark at the beginning and a capital letter at the beginning of the second paragraph.

“I come from the future. Why did I save you? Solely because I remember me doing it when I was you.” Zub rubbed his temples.

“Your friends are down that cliffside, and I really must be going. Ciao!” said the Whiteboard, and Zub and the whiteboard both vanished, leaving Zub to slide down the hill by himself.
    Yay, bootstrap paradox!

“You do not recognize me? Perhaps this will remind you…” A Zub appeared, a lavish mix of blue and purple tiniting its luscious flesh devoid of any fur nor scales. Its gaping maw was packed ferociously with fangs and other sharp objects meant solely for killing, and-“
    There shouldn't be speech marks at the end there.

Zub gripped the fat creature’s horns wildly as it sped through the forest, weaving nimbly through the leaves as though it weren’t the two hundred pound meatbrick it was.”
    Same here.

“You are in a drug induced coma, my dear. And I am your spirit guide, Nob, karate Master.
    The opposite here.

“Three?” asked Death, confused. But I tho-
    Ok, this isn't really a mistake, but I think the last bit should be 'thou-', as a 'tho' sound isn't present in 'thought'.

His friends, like the idiots they are, followed him.
    Ok, so here the word 'are' should be 'were' as it is meant to be past tense.

He turned to a small mechanical orb floating beside him. It was made of two hemispheres conjoined by a short cylinder slightly thinner than the other two sides. A propeller protruded from its back, enabling it to fly. A red, glowing eye was the only blemish on its surface.
    Calling something an orb (i.e, a sphere) then describing it as not an orb, seems a bit contradictory.

“Good.,” said Miror B. “Thn I am justified.”
    Mis-spelling of 'Then' and there shouldn't be that first full stop.

“And then I was all, ‘Sharp bits welded onto… FLAT BITS!’”1 Miror B exclaimed as both he and Mirakle B fell into laughter.
    That 1 shouldn't be there - just another typo.

There are three rules tha remain untouched, however.
    't' at the beginning of 'that'.

“AmI now?” he asked, confused.
    Space between Am and I.

“Ow,” he said, shocked. Most things that would touch him would die, which is why he would never become a gardener, much to his mother’s complaints.
    Loved this part - made me laugh out loud.

Well, that's as far as I got until the typos began to end, so I stopped being so critical.

Straight from the get-go I was entranced by the imaginiveness of the corrupt and illogical plot, and loved all the randomeness and plot ideas. The cliffhangers, however crazy and intentionally outrageous, actually gripped me into reading more. The openings had the same effect, setting up running jokes for the chapter and as such.

The characters were a bit plain, but that was expected, I suppose, considering the context. Death I love in particular, mostly because of his power and general outlook on things.

The only major problem I suppose I have is that it's a bit hard to keep what's happening straight, as so much happens. But I suppose making it less random would ruin the crux of the story.

Overall, I found this a really enjoyable, random, quirky piece of fiction which really tickled my funny bone - the best bit I found was the opening in which the character's silence was explained, the reason for his adventure and the personification of Death. ALL. PURE. GENIUS.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

It was 18 on mine (opened it on OpenOffice). I see, then. But that's why I saw no problem with the long chapter, since I love long chapters myself.
    OpenOffice? People use that?

40+ Pages of a Chapter: *reach out through the screen* FINISH UUUUUUUUUSSSSSS.

Q_Q I know, my babies! Just hang on!
    You might want to check your prescription. Or hire an exorcist.

I would've found a way.
    Love trumps all. Love's name is secretly Donald.

With enough PhotoShop, I'm sure they can.
    Death: I'm a sexy stud even without computer editing, so-
    GET OUT OF MY REPLIES DEATH

Makes sense why Gemini glared at him.
    Maybe, in a sudden plot twist, Death is female! Egads! Death stop approaching me slowly with that glare it's freaking me out

At least you don't know the horrors of green egg and hamming it. Be proud.
    Dr. Seuess; The naughty version?

That's one reason why I love him 8D.
    Maybe he's attracted only to his hairstyle. Not egocentric, just reflects his dancing mindset.

YOU WILL HAVE FUN, ZUB
    I'll pack his colouring book!

Everything.
    Even Ran?

But it's a happy accident, because you made a new joke! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Yay happy fun oops yay!

I hope to see more.
    I wouldn't let something that is so fun to write get off the hook so easily.

HERO

XD

If his name IS Arthur, then I'm going to have Arthur the Aardvark in my head for the rest of the story. It's inevitable.
    ohmaigawsh that thing
    Maybe the reader should be a character then! Hnng! Like... uh... I got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomknight View Post
    I am caught up.
    Will you please put me on the pm list.
    I hope a large AFRO battle decides everything.
    You're on! Yay!
    And if you'll recall, the main antagonists are... er... Them. Though admittedly they're not very main right now. That'll have to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    The word is usually 'Ooh,' but it doesn't really matter.
    'Oo' gives it less of a posh sound, in my opinion.

Yay, bootstrap paradox!
    Hurray for boots!

Ok, this isn't really a mistake, but I think the last bit should be 'thou-', as a 'tho' sound isn't present in 'thought'.
    I guess it depends on your accent, but oh well.

Ok, so here the word 'are' should be 'were' as it is meant to be past tense.
    While that may be true, they still ARE idiots. They don't grow out of it; they're idiots. End of story.

Calling something an orb (i.e, a sphere) then describing it as not an orb, seems a bit contradictory.
    It's still an orb, just has a small break in the center. Picture a grey Pokéball, but where the stripe is indented.

Loved this part - made me laugh out loud.
    Straight from the get-go I was entranced by the imaginiveness of the corrupt and illogical plot, and loved all the randomeness and plot ideas. The cliffhangers, however crazy and intentionally outrageous, actually gripped me into reading more. The openings had the same effect, setting up running jokes for the chapter and as such.
    I was going to try to argue that the plot made perfect sense, then I realized it probably doesn't so I sat back down.

The characters were a bit plain, but that was expected, I suppose, considering the context. Death I love in particular, mostly because of his power and general outlook on things.
    Plain, huh? I suppose I'm going to have to give them more life. That's a bit hard for some of them (I'M LOOKING AT YOU ZUB)

The only major problem I suppose I have is that it's a bit hard to keep what's happening straight, as so much happens. But I suppose making it less random would ruin the crux of the story.
    Really? I have no problem, and you're the first to note this. Maybe... maybe you're trying to hard? *gasp*

Overall, I found this a really enjoyable, random, quirky piece of fiction which really tickled my funny bone - the best bit I found was the opening in which the character's silence was explained, the reason for his adventure and the personification of Death. ALL. PURE. GENIUS.
    Hurray for happy end!

Character List & their Pokémon
    WARNING: THERE ARE DEFINITELY SPOILERS HERE
    Team Zub
    Zub
        Spoiler:- Zub:

Death
        Spoiler:- Death:

Ran
        Spoiler:- Ran:

AFRO League
    Miror B.
        Spoiler:- Miror B.:

Eff Ecks
        Spoiler:- Eff Ecks:

Gary Stu
        Spoiler:- Gary Stu:

Mary Sue
        Spoiler:- Mary Sue:

Team Dogars
    Galidor
        Spoiler:- Galidor:

Corn
        Spoiler:- Corn:

Them
        Spoiler:- Admins:

Spoiler:- Others:

Other Characters
        Spoiler:- Other Characters:

note; unova mugshots are not my own. they are from virtuadopt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zibdas; 22nd October 2012 at 3:30 AM.

Chapter 21: THE SERIOUS CHAPTER

“I’m thinking of a number between one and ten,” said Death, who was bored as the boat was taking forever to do anything.

Ran and Zub stared at him.

Then, Ran reached over and patted his head. “That’s nice,” he said.

Death punted him off the boat.

“So, uh, Schnitzel,” Corn awkwardly began. “If you’re going to be travelling with us, I’m going to need to know some things about my, uh, past life.”

“What need you know?” asked Schnitzel as he rode atop his Hydreigon, which Death had the decency to un-kill.

“Unfortunately, yes,” sighed one of the heads. “Schnitzel weighs a ton.”

The other two heads vigorously nodded in agreement.

“This is confusing,” scowled Schnitzel. “Each head needs a name, as I shall declare them!”

“But Master, why-“

“Your name is Dingle!”

“Can we just get some foo-“

“And you’re Linga!”

The other had fell asleep of boredome.

“And… loo!”

It woke up with a start. “Loo?! Why did you name me after a toilet, of all things?”

“Pure coincidence,” said Schnitzel airily, waving the question off. “Anyway, what did you need to know?”

“Um… well… what was my favourite luulaby as a kid?”

Schnitzel coughed. “Lullaby?”

“Yeah,” confirmed Corn. Dogars and Galidor watched with mild interest.

“We should really get back to hunting Zub,” commented Dogars.

“Next chapter,” shrugged Galidor, eager to hear Schnitzel’s lullaby.

“Well, uh…” Schnitzel began nervously. “Here we go…

“[i]Go to sleep, little N- I mean Cooooorn,
    Humans are suckish but Pokémon are gooood
    Pokémon have been with you since you were…. born!
    And I sing to you since humans SUCK

“NO no no, this song is not propaganda,
    This song is truth, not to deceive
    La la la la and a panda
    This song is incognito, now I leave!”

Schnitzel finished to the applause of his co-travelers.

Schnitzel bowed. “It was my pleasure. Corn, what did you think?”

Corn shrugged and smiled. “I think this universe is pretty jacked up.”

End Chapter 21
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

#swag

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa,” stuttered Death. “It can’t be over yet! We’re not even past the two page minimum!”

The Author appeared on their boat. “Hmmm, yes. That’s right,” he frowned.

“I was such a paragon,” smiled Death. The Author rolled his eyes.

“A paragon of idiocy, maybe.”

“That wasn’t nice,” pouted Death glumly. “Isn’t it Dead Guy Appreciation Week, anyway?”

“Oh yeah!” exclaimed Ran in surprise. “I forgot to give you this!”

Death greedily ripped open the small parcel Ran had given him as ub stared determinedly at the sea passing beneath the boat.

Death glared at Ran. “Shin Guards?! How insensitive!”

Ran smiled jokingly. “You described yourself as having knees, so I couldn’t resist.

Death frowned grumpily as he kicked Ran off to his watery demise… again.

Zub, meanwhile, had detected some movement along the ripples in the water the ship was producing. By any rate, he figured it had most likely been a Pokémon. Zub probably had to catch it, given the utter lack of wild normal Pokémon, meaning that it was probably put there for plot reasons and someone had to catch it. Logic.

He was that someone. Gripping two Pokéballs, he made his way to the lower decks, one full and the other empty and ready to capture.

He wanted to yell out something to draw it out, but alas, as he wandered down the sterile iron walls of the lower decks, he could not. He had a better plan. Unleashing his beloved Derpy Moos, he nodded evilly.

Derpy is using Captivate,” Tango noted upon releasing itself from its Pokéball, making an internal noise comparable to a yawn and stretching its arms. It looked at Zub drowsily. I think you might want to look… elsewhere.

The Milk Cow Pokémon grinned sweetly. Putting on a innocent guise, she then began dancing around in a way that would be seductive to Pokémon. I won’t describe it for your sake, ad Zub just barely managed to look away before the process began.

“Loatad?” asked the lily pad Pokémon as it peered out from behind a crate.

Zub turned sharply and grinned demonically.

“Looootaaaaad,” the Lotad whimpered.

Throwing a Pokéball, Zub smiled triumphantly.

The Pokéball snapped shut with a subtle zthenk. This disturbed Ran.

As the Pokéball retreated to his hand, it misturned and smacked him in the head.

He looked around and tried to remember where he was, but then he remembered he didn’t know how to remember that and that he didn’t remember how to remember how to remember that, so instead of remembering remembering how to remember remembering, he sat down.

Suddenly he had had a headache.

“So here it is, the magnificent island of Lilycove, the Cove Lily!” exclaimed the ship’s captain, chuckling.

“So clever of you,” remarked Death. “Want a high-five?”

Before the captain even had a chance to respond, Ran pushed Death off the gangplank and onto the solid earth. The ship had landed on a small peninsula just southeast of Lilycove. TO their left was a winding path that lead up mountainous cliffs to the city. On their right were more cliffs. Directly in front of them was the rest of the sandlot they were on, which had a small path to the other cliffs.

Zub stumbled out of the boat after them, attempting to recall how to walk. Something in his head told him to just hold down a button on the D-Pad, whatever that was.

“So glad you could join us,” Death commented. “Which way should we go, Hero?”

Zub shrugged and struggled up the center path, apparently attempting to go up the cliffs. Shrugging, his comrades followed him to the plateau above.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if this place was indigo?” Ran commented randomly.

Suddenly, on the other side of the cliffside plateau, they noticed two figures overlooking the ocean.

“Hey, you!” Death rudely called. “Knucklehead McSpazitrons! What are you doing, standing over there so ominously positioned so we can see nothing but a dark silhouette?!”

Seeing as they did not respond, the trio walked cautiously over to them.

“Seriously, who are you guys?!” demanded Ran upon getting to an oddly specific 37.58 feet away from the figures, who turned around.

The most striking thing about them was how very different they were, in contrast to each other.

One, a tall girl, donned a sharp black dress that made her look absolutely magnificent to all but Zub, who was trying to remember how to feel attracted to someone. And I mean sharp; her dress was intricately laced, and some ends jutted out and strongly resembled blades.

The other wore a purple tuxedo with matching purple top hat, and had an overall more charming demeanor. He actually smiled and waved at the approaching trio, stopping only momentarily to adjust his bow tie and tip his had, revealing shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair.

“I am the great and powerful Bel, admin of Them,” the girl introduced herself in a mighty, controlling tone.

The other one shrugged. “I’m her companion, her yang, her jelly for her peanut butter. You may call me Matrin, Magician of Dimensions!”

The trio stared at them. “So…. were you guys making out, or were we interrupting nothing at all?” Death asked bluntly, causing a furious blush to appear over Bel’s face. A lighter, sillier blush appeared over Matrin’s who was grinning.

“Despite what his stupid face might suggest, we were doing nothing of that sort!” Bel denied angrily.

Matrin pulled out a violin, shrugged it over his shoulder, and then began playing it at a furious, melodious pace.

“Since when can you play the cello?!” demanded Bel.

Matrin shrugged and playfully poked her with the violin’s bow. “En garde,” he said teasingly.

Bel stared him down and then shoved him off the cliff. Once that was done, she drew an Luxury Ball as Matrin slowly materialized beside her, toting what seemed to be a green chestnut.

“Stupid apricots,” he mumbled, once more digging through his hat and pulling out an Ultra Ball as well.

“Um, what?” asked Death.

“I recognize you!” Bel shouted. “You’re the people that sucked Eff Ecks and Amiss Anima away from Them, so we could get hired! We’re supposed to destroy you if we see you!”

“Ah,” said Death. “So long as that’s reasonable.”

“Destroy them all, Latios!” Bel yelled ferociously, drawing a katana from a previously unseen holster on her waist and pointing it skyward, where a white, if not a really light tone of grey with blue armour was spawned from a shimmer of red light.

Likewise, Matrin begrudgingly released a very similar looking dragon, although it was wearing red armour. It was smaller and altogether had a more playful demeanor.

“Oh my corpse,” gasped Death. “It’s Latios and Latias! They’ve been the center of my dreams since I was young!”

“But wait. Aren’t Latios and Latias male and female, respectively? So wouldn’t it make sense if you two had the one you didn’t have?” asked Ran, rubbing his head in confusion.

Matrin shrugged grumpily. “Oh, believe me. We did. But Bel couldn’t stand not having the bigger one so she forced me to trade.”

Bel grinned evilly and did a small twirl. “It comes naturally,” she explained.

Not one to be deterred, Zub instinctively drew a Pokéball, though he had no idea why he wanted to fight these people. Probably because they looked at him, though that hardly makes sense.

Mostly probably because they really didn’t have anything better to do, Ran and Death unleashed their own Pokémon.

With Ranshao the Magmar, Derpy Moos the Miltank, and Gemini the Sableye staring down the legendary Pokémon Latios and Latias, this battle could work out in epic proportions.

Or not.

“Luster Purge, Latios, and KILL THEM!” Bel laughed in an evil, feminine way.

“Latias, use Mist Ball or something, I guess,” shrugged Matrin.

“Counter one of them with Mean Look, Gemini!” Death called as Gemini began, smiling deceptively cute.

“Ranshao, Clear Smog!” Ran shouted communistically. Obliging, the Magmar made an action as though it were simply holding its mouth in an “O” shape.

Derpy Moos stared at expectantly at Zub, who had no idea and just gave a shrug, commending it to do whatever it felt like.

Latios, meanwhile, had shrouded itself in a thick veil of light as it rushed towards Deroy Moos. At the last moment (of the attack, not of the world, mind you), Gemini jumped in front of the attack, taking no damage due to its typing. Grinning maliciously, it stared at Latios.

Uh, guys, I think something is wrong,” lamented Latios as he struggled in mid-air.

“What are you doing?!” screeched Bel.

Death smirked haphazardly. “It’s Gemini’s Mean Look. Prevents the foe from escaping, be it the battle or Gemini’s wrath.”

“Sounds… mean.” commented Matrin dangerously as he straightened his bowtie.

“No doi,” Death said, attempting in vain to roll his eye… sockets.

On the other side of the makeshift arena, Latias was merrily launching a bal of illustrious mist at Ranshao, who launched a wave of dense, soupy fog as retaliation. The impact then proceeded to explode.

“Bo- Maaaar!” roared Ranshao, attempting to shrug off its injuries.

Owwww….” moaned Latias in direct contrast.

Matrin turned and looked sharply at the collision. “Since when do mist and smog explode randomly?”

“I had a talk with the masses,” grinned the Author, appearing from within a bush. “They all unanimously agree that explosions? They make everything better. Everythiiiiing,” he finished with a hiss.

“Where did you come from?!” exclaimed Bel, choking on her own gloating in shock.

“I apologize,” sighed Matrin. “She’s new here.”

After a painful jab to Matrinm’s side, Bel continued to glare at the Author. “Why have you come here, and from where?!”

“This bush,” shrugged the Author.

“How do you even fit in it?!” she demanded, drawing both katana in a blink of an eye and pointing them towards the Author.

“This? Oh, this is just my Secret Base,” the Author said as casually as he could as Rick popped up from the bush.

“Sir! I’ve finished counting all the words in the German dictionary, just like you asked!” he exclaimed happily.

“Podoba mi się,” moaned Gemini, who continued to target its gaze onto poor Latios.

Someone… I’m serious here, please help,” whimpered Latios.

“Do you honestly expect us to believe your secret base is in a bush?” Bel asked sternly, prepared to strike at any moment.

“Yes,” replied the Author, unwavering.

“And how, per se, did you manage to fit a whole base in there?” she said, voice positively oozing skepticism.

“Secret Power.”

“I demand that you tell me!”

“I did. It’s Secret Power!”

Infuriated, Bel ran after him to hack the Author to pieces if need be.

Returning focus to the battle, Matrin realized his poor Latias probably wouldn’t do much after that catastrophic battle. “Return,” he sighed.

“What are you going to do now?” smirked Death, skull grinding obnoxiously to get the desired facial expression. “We’ve never encountered someone with more than one Pokémon… well, excluding that one guy, of course.”

Zub shrugged and nodded his agreement halfheartedly.

Meanwhile Derpy was repeatedly attacking Latios with dedicated ferocity, using Iron Head over and over as Latios could only flinch from every impact.

Matrin shrugged. “I’m not most people,” he reinstated, as if his demeanor, occupation, and clothes would dare suggest otherwise. “Kecleon, let’s roll!”

Throwing a Quick Ball, a lizard Pokémon that was nearly as tall as Ran formed and began looking around nervously, tail furiously coiling and uncoiling. Its eyes, notably, were always looking at different things.

“A Kecleon?” guffawed Death. “Is that all? Its speed and power are lackluster at best!”

“Dude,” growled Ran. “You sound like a Smogon.”

“Kecleon, use Trick Room!” declared Matrin triumphantly, ignoring Death and Ran’s comments.

Kecleon frowned as it began wagging its arms randomly. Finally, once it stopped, it looked extremely pained before expelling a large cube from its hind quarters, which expanded enough to cover the entire battle field.

“Should’ve seen it coming,” said Death, snapping his fingers in frustration. “Ran, it’s up to you as Derpy and Gemini are currently….” he cast a sidelong glance at the two, who were taking turns kicking Latios’ unconscious body. “….busy.”

“Fine by me,” smiled Ran. “Ranshao, use Fire Blast!” Nodding in an epiphany of joy, Ranshao did a sharp intake of air, before exhaling an inferno of star-shaped embers.

Kecleon just grinned and took the blaze with a jubilant smile. When the assault finally ended, Kecleon was smiling with an aura of serenity.

Plus, it was on fire.

“Kecleon, give it a taste of its own PILLZ! Fire Blast!” Matrin called out, utilizing a melodramatic point.

Kecleon was only too happy to oblige, scooping up a fist full of fire and hurling it at the Magmar. As the ball of flames caught more and more air, it readily grew until it matched the size of Ranshao’s own blast.

Grunting in watching his Pokémon go through such an ordeal, Ranshao double checked to make sure his Pokémon was okay. Confirming this, he smiled. “Ranshao, Dual Chop!”

Ranshao positioned its hands until they were in classic formation for a well-timed karate chop. He then held them out and gently blew embers onto them until indigo imprints of dragons appeared on his wrists, which steadily grew to phantom dragon boxing gloves.

As he rushed forward to meet his opponent, he suddenly slammed both hands into the poor chameleon Pokémon, who took quite the bashing. At the end of the assault, however, Kecleon was covered in a deep aura matching Ranshao’s move.

“Oh no,” groaned Matrin in despair. He quickly resumed his composure, however, and ordered an attack once more. “Double Team, let’s do it!”

Kecleon, upon hearing the urgency detected in his master’s voice, began to shuffle itself around the battlefield, making illusions of itself as it went, which were all sucked into itself at the end.

“No matter! Ranshao, use Dual Chop again, let’s finish this!”

“Magber… Magmar,” Magmar growled after correcting itself, preparing to attack the Kecleon once more. Rushing at the Pokémon, it unleashed its attack, which somehow missed by a few inches. Scratching its head in confusion, Ranshao prepared another frenzy, only to have the same result.

And again.

And again.

And again.

“Gemini,” Death sighed. “Please take a break from literally beating the dead horse and use Hypnosis on Kecleon, would you?” Gemini nodded its affirmation and launched what seemed to be golden hula hoops from its eyes in the general direction of the Kecleon, which made it fall asleep instantly.

“Oh dear,” muttered Matrin.

Ranshao, now in full confidence, launched another Dual Chop.

And missed.

“THIS DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!” screamed Ran in exasperation. “Even by our standards!”

Latios, struggling to regain consciousness, attempted everything in its arsenal. Psychic, Dragon Pulse, anything or everything. Nothing was able to shake off his opponents, however, as Bel returned and recalled him.

“Ugh. Go, Galla-“

She was interrupted rudely by two other people.

“These guys are our orders to kill!” yelled Ashleigh, now sporting a tie-dyed pink-and-yellow sundress.

Behind her, Rath roared, his exposed chest muscles looking more finely tuned for destruction than ever,

“Se found them, so fair’s fair,” retorted Bel. “Besides, as two admins, we outrank you, as one admin and a wall of flesh.”

“I swear, he should be an admin,” grumbled Ashleigh, rubbing her arm. “Can we at least kill the dead one? I still need to make things… fair.”

Everyone unsurely recalled their Pokémon, watching everyone’s next moves.

“I want to kill them all,” snapped Bel. “Or we could, you know, Execute Order 67…”

“Order 67?” asked Death dubiously.

“OHDUH SISSY SE-EN?!” roared Rath in a semi-questioning tone, apparently curious as well.

Ashleigh glared at Matrin and Bel. “Fine,” she submitted, beginning the chant as the other two chimed in.

“Hero, Villain, woo woo woo!
    Villain, Hero, Poo poo poo!
    AIIIIIREBA!” they finished together, as a tall, muscular figure began forming in front of them.

Suddenly, before the trio materialized a man. His chest was exposed through a rift in his dark purple suit, revealing very developed biceps, though not as excruciating as Rath’s, they were good for someone who seemed to be middle-aged. He donned odd black combat boots with green highlights that went well with his dark green cape flowing behind him. His platinum-blue hair flowed in a shoulder-length tangle behind him as he began grinning with an insane tone.

“Whho are you?” asked Ran.

“I? I are BRYCENMAN!” the newcomer laughed triumphantly, brandishing an oddly crystalline sword and staff.

“What?” asked Death.

“Ahahaha!” Brycenman laughed, swinging around a sword made of ice with no any rhyme nor reason. “Ahahahaha!”

“This guy is nuts,” whispered Death.

“Even by our standards,” whispered Ran.

Zub stared stupidly at all of them.

“What’s that look for, Hero?” laughed Brycenman. “You think you can fight ME, the GREAT! The ALMIGHTY! The HERO! The… BRYCENMAN?!” he declared as he composed himself dangerously.

Zub shrugged and began drawing pictures in the sand.

“What are we going to do?!” exclaimed Ran to Death, who had both began running away from Brycenman, who was putting forth a furious chase despite his age.

“You’re going to LOSE!” cried out their pursuer, which was of no help to anyone.

“Let’s blow bubbles!” Ran said tearfully as Brycenman came unfortunately close.

“Yeah, like that one episode where Spongebob was going to die,” Death agreed, taking a canister of bubble soap and a wand out of Ran’s chest plate.

“I… I never learned how to blow a bubble,” Brycenman said sadly, hanging his head in shame as he stopped laughing for once.

“What if we show you how?” coaxed Ran. “Would you stop attacking us?”

“No, you fool!” exclaimed Matrin, waving around a cane produced from nowhere..

Brycenman smiled. “Sure! Ahahahha!”

“Noooooo!” cried out Bel in protest.

Watch carefully. First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times. One, two three. Then pelvic thrust. Whooooooo, whooooooo. Yay. Stop on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...” with that, Death pulled a bubble wand out of Ran’s lunchbox and blew a Butterfree-shaped bubble, which lazily floated to Brycenman and popped.

“Ahahaha!” giggled Brycenman. “Bubble!”

Death smiled and handed him the wand and a canister of bubble soap.

Matrin glared at the trio. Drawing out his violin once more, he played a furious, long tone expressing his anger.

“What is this, the Go-Rock Squad?” asked Death sarcastically.

“Such an insult had never been dared breathed!” Matrin roared as he rushed forward. Upon reaching his opponents, he struck out with the bow, leaving a rather large gash on Zub’s side.

Zub toppled over instantly, clutching his side in taking in shocked, heavy breaths and attempting to maintain consciousness.

“You sicken me!” Miror B. cried out.

“Wait, what?” asked Matrin, noticing who had cried that out on the script.

Slowly but surely, Miror B. climbed out of Matrin’s hat, much to said hat owner’s discomfort, as the hat was still on his head. Upon touching the ground, Miror B. gave everyone a big smile.

“I heard Zub got a Lotad,” he said, as if that explained everything. “I wanted to see if hed be interested in trading for my Wailmer; it’s so flabbishly un-groovy.”

Zub shrugged and they exchanged Pokéballs.

“Well, that came out of nowhere,” muttered Death.

“No,” exclaimed Ashleigh giddily. “That came out of nowhere!” She pointed to the skies, where a familiar swarm of flying spheres was steadily approaching the cliffs they were on from somewhere down south.

“Oh, poopy,” squeaked Death.
    Last edited by Zibdas; 21st July 2012 at 3:22 AM.

Lucky you broke your writer's block... *sadly gazes at own signature*

Well, let's get started.

That... can't be good...

“I’m thinking of a number between one and ten,” said Death, who was bored as the boat was taking forever to do anything.

Never fails to put a smile on my face.

La la la la and a panda
    I demand sheet music.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa,” stuttered Death. “It can’t be over yet! We’re not even past the two page minimum!”

X3 Pfft.

“Oh yeah!” exclaimed Ran in surprise. “I forgot to give you this!”

Death greedily ripped open the small parcel Ran had given him as ub stared determinedly at the sea passing beneath the boat.

Death glared at Ran. “Shin Guards?! How insensitive!”

Ran smiled jokingly. “You described yourself as having knees, so I couldn’t resist.

Death frowned grumpily as he kicked Ran off to his watery demise… again.
    XD Great callback there, that's my biggest laugh this chapter, even though I did laugh hard at another part.

Gripping two Pokéballs
    I accidentally read that as “groping two Pokéballs”. Just... saying...

The Milk Cow Pokémon grinned sweetly. Putting on a innocent guise, she then began dancing around in a way that would be seductive to Pokémon. I won’t describe it for your sake, ad Zub just barely managed to look away before the process began.
    Thanks, Author. I appreciate it a lot, but I still have an artist's rendition of a Miltank using Milk Drink still in my head, so a seductive Pokémon dance may or may not have pushed it out of my mind.

As the Pokéball retreated to his hand, it misturned and smacked him in the head.
    XD

Before the captain even had a chance to respond, Death pushed Death off the gangplank and onto the solid earth.
    Wait, Death pushed himself off o_O?

One, a tall girl, donned a sharp black dress that made her look absolutely magnificent to all but Zub, who was trying to remember how to feel attracted to someone. And I mean sharp; her dress was intricately laced, and some ends jutted out and strongly resembled blades.

The other wore a purple tuxedo with matching purple top hat, and had an overall more charming demeanor. He actually smiled and waved at the approaching trio, stopping only momentarily to adjust his bow tie and tip his had, revealing shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair.
    Why was I remembered of Esmé Gigi Genevieve Squalor from Series of Unfortunate Events and Willy Wonka?

“I am the great and powerful Bel, admin of Them,” the girl introduced herself in a mighty, controlling tone.

Matrin shrugged. “I’m her companion, her yang, her jelly for her peanut butter. You may call me Matrin, Magician of Dimensions!”
    Oh, okay then xD. And uh, why was Matrin's name given before he introduced himself? I don't think I remember being introduced to him.

The trio stared at them. “So…. were you guys making out, or were we interrupting nothing at all?” Death asked bluntly, causing a furious blush to appear over Bel’s face. A lighter, sillier blush appeared over Matrin’s who was grinning.

“Despite what his stupid face might suggest, we were doing nothing of that sort!” Bel denied angrily.
    I lol'd. Hard.

“Oh my corpse,” gasped Death. “It’s Latios and Latias! They’ve been the center of my dreams since I was young!”
    Thanks for telling us this, Death, from out of no where xD. I'm intrigued.

“No doi,” Death said, attempting in vain to roll his eye… sockets.
    *squee*

“I had a talk with the masses,” grinned the Author, appearing from within a bush. “They all unanimously agree that explosions? They make everything better. Everythiiiiing,” he finished with a hiss.
    YESSSSSSSSSSS

After a painful jab to Matrinm’s side, Bel continued to glare at the Author. “Why have you come here, and from where?!”

“How do you even fit in it?!” she demanded, drawing both katana in a blink of an eye and pointing them towards the Author.

“This? Oh, this is just my Secret Base,” the Author said as casually as he could as Rick popped up from the bush.

“Sir! I’ve finished counting all the words in the German dictionary, just like you asked!” he exclaimed happily.

“Podoba mi się,” moaned Gemini, who continued to target its gaze onto poor Latios.

“Someone… I’m serious here, please help,” whimpered Latios.

“Do you honestly expect us to believe your secret base is in a bush?” Bel asked sternly, prepared to strike at any moment.

“And how, per se, did you manage to fit a whole base in there?” she said, voice positively oozing skepticism.

“Secret Power.”

I love this scene. It's so stupid, but it's freakin' hilarious and genuine.

Kecleon frowned as it began wagging its arms randomly. Finally, once it stopped, it looked extremely pained before expelling a large cube from its hind quarters, which expanded enough to cover the entire battle field.
    *faints laughing*

“Oh no,” groaned Matrin in despair. He quickly resumed his composure, however, and ordered an attack once more. “Double Team, let’s do it!”

Kecleon, upon hearing the urgency detected in his master’s voice, began to shuffle itself around the battlefield, making illusions of itself as it went, which were all sucked into itself at the end.

“No matter! Ranshao, use Dual Chop again, let’s finish this!”

“Magber… Magmar,” Magmar growled after correcting itself, preparing to attack the Kecleon once more. Rushing at the Pokémon, it unleashed its attack, which somehow missed by a few inches. Scratching its head in confusion, Ranshao prepared another frenzy, only to have the same result.

And again.

And again.

And again.

“Gemini,” Death sighed. “Please take a break from literally beating the dead horse and use Hypnosis on Kecleon, would you?” Gemini nodded its affirmation and launched what seemed to be golden hula hoops from its eyes in the general direction of the Kecleon, which made it fall asleep instantly.

“Oh dear,” muttered Matrin.

Ranshao, now in full confidence, launched another Dual Chop.

And missed.

“THIS DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!” screamed Ran in exasperation. “Even by our standards!”
    More genius.

“I want to kill them all,” snapped Bel. “Or we could, you know, Execute Order 67…”

“OHDUH SISSY SE-EN?!” roared Rath in a semi-questioning tone, apparently curious as well.

Ashleigh glared at Matrin and Bel. “Fine,” she submitted, beginning the chant as the other two chimed in.

AIIIIIREBA!” they finished together, as a tall, muscular figure began forming in front of them.

Suddenly, before the trio materialized a man. His chest was exposed through a rift in his dark purple suit, revealing very developed biceps, though not as excruciating as Rath’s, they were good for someone who seemed to be middle-aged. He donned odd black combat boots with green highlights that went well with his dark green cape flowing behind him. His platinum-blue hair flowed in a shoulder-length tangle behind him as he began grinning with an insane tone.

“I? I are BRYCENMAN!” the newcomer laughed triumphantly, brandishing an oddly crystalline sword and staff.

“What?” asked Death.

“Ahahaha!” Brycenman laughed, swinging around a sword made of ice with no any rhyme nor reason. “Ahahahaha!”

What I would give for this to actually be animated.

Matrin glared at the trio. Drawing out his violin once more, he played a furious, long tone expressing his anger.

“Such an insult had never been dared breathed!” Matrin roared as he rushed forward. Upon reaching his opponents, he struck out with the bow, leaving a rather large gash on Zub’s side.

Zub toppled over instantly, clutching his side in taking in shocked, heavy breaths and attempting to maintain consciousness.
    ZUB MY LOVE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Slowly but surely, Miror B. climbed out of Matrin’s hat, much to said hat owner’s discomfort, as the hat was still on his head. Upon touching the ground, Miror B. gave everyone a big smile.

“I heard Zub got a Lotad,” he said, as if that explained everything. “I wanted to see if hed be interested in trading for my Wailmer; it’s so flabbishly un-groovy.”

Yaaaay, Miror B. saved the day! *frolics with Miror B., leaving Zub behind*

But it looks like the world's screwed. Or at least Lilycove. You know, it's weird how it's a cliffhanger while they're battling on a cliff. Had someone been hanging off of the cliff, it would've been the perfect cliffhanger.

Oh well. *sits and waits patiently for next chapter*
    I survived Pupa.

Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. Family issues. :/

Anyway, onto reviewing.

*claps slowly*

“Unfortunately, yes,” sighed one of the heads. “Schnitzel weighs a ton.”
    I feel bad for them (him? her? I dunno). Having to carry the entire Unova region plus Schnitzel must be painful.

La la la la and a panda
    I've seen worse, really.
    “I was such a paragon,”
    What's a paragon?

*didn't look away in time* Well, hello~...

The Pokéball snapped shut with a subtle zthenk. This disturbed Ran

I think you mean Zub. xD

Before the captain even had a chance to respond, Death pushed Death off the gangplank and onto the solid earth. The ship had landed on a small peninsula just southeast of Lilycove. TO their left was a winding path that lead up mountainous cliffs to the city. On their right were more cliffs. Directly in front of them was the rest of the sandlot they were on, which had a small path to the other cliffs.
    How did Death push himself of the gangplank? Unless... IT'S DEATH'S TWIN BROTHER DEATH *LE GASP*

... I'm liking them already.
    And after millions of chapters, They come back into the picture!
    Matrin shrugged. “I’m her companion, her yang, her jelly for her peanut butter. You may call me Matrin, Magician of Dimensions!”
    OH GOD IS MATRIN AN EXPY OF DIMENTIO?! 8D

Oh crap.

MatrinxBel shippers: THEMADMINSHPPING IS CANON WOOO
    MatrinxCello shippers: LIEZ. MUSICSHIPPING 4EVA.

*both sides proceed to Ship-To-Ship Combat. With actual ships.*

“Destroy them all, Latios!” Bel yelled ferociously, drawing a katana from a previously unseen holster on her waist and pointing it skyward, where a white, if not a really light tone of grey with blue armour was spawned from a shimmer of red light.

Likewise, Matrin begrudgingly released a very similar looking dragon, although it was wearing red armour. It was smaller and altogether had a more playful demeanor.

That's going to be a very interesting story, I'm certain.

Matrin shrugged grumpily. “Oh, believe me. We did. But Bel couldn’t stand not having the bigger one so she forced me to trade.”
    That's what she said. *shot*

On the other side of the makeshift arena, Latias was merrily launching a bal of illustrious mist at Ranshao, who launched a wave of dense, soupy fog as retaliation. The impact then proceeded to explode.

“Bo- Maaaar!” roared Ranshao, attempting to shrug off its injuries.

“Owwww….” moaned Latias in direct contrast.

Matrin turned and looked sharply at the collision. “Since when do mist and smog explode randomly?”

Agreed. *blows up random lady*

“Where did you come from?!” exclaimed Bel, choking on her own gloating in shock.

“I apologize,” sighed Matrin. “She’s new here.”

“Someone… I’m serious here, please help,” whimpered Latios.

“Secret Power.”

I never understood how a simple tree could hold on to numerous tables, chairs and tents without breaking. xD

Matrin shrugged. “I’m not most people,” he reinstated, as if his demeanor, occupation, and clothes would dare suggest otherwise. “Kecleon, let’s roll!”

Throwing a Quick Ball, a lizard Pokémon that was nearly as tall as Ran formed and began looking around nervously, tail furiously coiling and uncoiling. Its eyes, notably, were always looking at different things.

“A Kecleon?” guffawed Death. “Is that all? Its speed and power are lackluster at best!”

“Dude,” growled Ran. “You sound like a Smogon.”
    YES BECAUSE KECKLEON IS AMAZING AND NOBODY SHOULD EVEN DARE SAY OTHERWISE. OR ELSE.
    “Kecleon, use Trick Room!” declared Matrin triumphantly, ignoring Death and Ran’s comments.

“Should’ve seen it coming,” said Death, snapping his fingers in frustration. “Ran, it’s up to you as Derpy and Gemini are currently….” he cast a sidelong glance at the two, who were taking turns kicking Latios’ unconscious body. “….busy.”
    That must be painful. o.o

actually the Latis are racoon jet dragons.

Latios, struggling to regain consciousness, attempted everything in its arsenal. Psychic, Dragon Pulse, anything or everything. Nothing was able to shake off his opponents, however, as Bel returned and recalled him.

“Ugh. Go, Galla-“
    Wait, wasn't Mean Look still in effect?

Also, GALLADE. PUT THE GALLADE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. GALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE... *starts moaning like a zombie*

... Oh god, Rath made me fall from the chair. xD

“What?” asked Death.

“What’s that look for, Hero?” laughed Brycenman. “You think you can fight ME, the GREAT! The ALMIGHTY! The HERO! The… BRYCENMAN?!” he declared as he composed himself dangerously.

Zub shrugged and began drawing pictures in the sand.

“What are we going to do?!” exclaimed Ran to Death, who had both began running away from Brycenman, who was putting forth a furious chase despite his age.

“You’re going to LOSE!” cried out their pursuer, which was of no help to anyone.
    Wait, PedoBrycen is in the story? Crap. xD

“Let’s blow bubbles!” Ran said tearfully as Brycenman came unfortunately close.

“Yeah, like that one episode where Spongebob was going to die,” Death agreed, taking a canister of bubble soap and a wand out of Ran’s chest plate.
    ... Spongebob nearly died in an episode? Which one? Oh wait it's a joke. *FAIL*
    Watch carefully. First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times. One, two three. Then pelvic thrust. Whooooooo, whooooooo. Yay. Stop on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...” with that, Death pulled a bubble wand out of Ran’s lunchbox and blew a Butterfree-shaped bubble, which lazily floated to Brycenman and popped.

“Ahahaha!” giggled Brycenman. “Bubble!”

Death smiled and handed him the wand and a canister of bubble soap.
    Nooo, now he has a way of attracting little childrennn...

Aw... But they're awesome... D: Unless I'm actually misinterpreting the scene and you love them as much as I do. xD

And will Zub survive? Will he die? Will Death take over as main character? Why am I asking all these questions when Zibbeh should be asking them? Find out next time, on- *shotshotshot*

I was wondering why no AFRO leaguers weren't in this chapter. And dang, Matrin's hat must have a lot of space. Mind if I borrow it so I can stuff the region of Hoenn inside it, creating a paradox?

“No,” exclaimed Ashleigh giddily. “That came out of nowhere!” She pointed to the skies, where a familiar swarm of flying spheres was steadily approaching the cliffs they were on from somewhere down south.

“Oh, poopy,” squeaked Death.
    ... Death's squeaks have gathered a large amount of fangirls.

Overall, great chapter as always. Love how, even though the first line of the chapter and the title contradict eachother, you created a serious story setting.

*Acheivement unlocked*

Keep on rockin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas
    Uh oh.

This has to be a reference. And it's awesome.

“This is confusing,” scowled Schnitzel. “Each head needs a name, as I shall declare them!”

“But Master, why-“

“Your name is Dingle!”

“Can we just get some foo-“

“And you’re Linga!”

The other had fell asleep of boredome.

“And… loo!”

It woke up with a start. “Loo?! Why did you name me after a toilet, of all things?”
    XD

“Go to sleep, little N- I mean Cooooorn,

La la la la and a panda
    This is better than anything Justin Bieber has ever written.

They're correct, you know.

Zub, meanwhile, had detected some movement along the ripples in the water the ship was producing. By any rate, he figured it had most likely been a Pokémon. Zub probably had to catch it, given the utter lack of wild normal Pokémon, meaning that it was probably put there for plot reasons and someone had to catch it. Logic.
    That does seem to happen, doesn't it? And what is this "logic" of which you speak?

The Pokéball snapped shut with a subtle zthenk. This disturbed Ran.
    My new favourite sound effect, after "badum-tsh" and, uh, that sound a garbage disposal makes. Like, zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh or something like that.

Ooooooo...

He looked around and tried to remember where he was, but then he remembered he didn’t know how to remember that and that he didn’t remember how to remember how to remember that, so instead of remembering remembering how to remember remembering, he sat down.
    LOL

Great chapter as always, Zib. I'll have to stop there because I'm going to a cousin's house.

Lucky you broke your writer's block... *sadly gazes at own signature*
    Awwww... :< Hope you get over it soon~

That... can't be good...
    srsly

Never fails to put a smile on my face.
    I'll be sure to let Ran know that his pain and death cheer you up.

I demand sheet music.
    I am musically inept. I could make it on Mario Paint or something, but that's about as far as it goes.

XD Great callback there, that's my biggest laugh this chapter, even though I did laugh hard at another part.
    Hurray!

I accidentally read that as “groping two Pokéballs”. Just... saying...
    Zub: e.o

Thanks, Author. I appreciate it a lot, but I still have an artist's rendition of a Miltank using Milk Drink still in my head, so a seductive Pokémon dance may or may not have pushed it out of my mind.
    Miltank.... why are you so messed up?

Wait, Death pushed himself off o_O?
    Whoops, that's some typo. Ran pushed Death, silly me.

Why was I remembered of Esmé Gigi Genevieve Squalor from Series of Unfortunate Events and Willy Wonka?
    The more I think about it, the more I realize how strangely true that is. In actuality, they bth came from a past fic of mine, were their clothing was similar. I really need to get Colours! 3D so I can finish the character's designs (sans Zub, Dr. Zubious, Buz, and Zubbot)

Oh, okay then xD. And uh, why was Matrin's name given before he introduced himself? I don't think I remember being introduced to him.
    more typo hnnng

I lol'd. Hard.
    Hurray for awkward situations!

Thanks for telling us this, Death, from out of no where xD. I'm intrigued.
    It's relevant, later... maybe.

YESSSSSSSSSSS
    THE MASSES HAVE SPOKEN

I love this scene. It's so stupid, but it's freakin' hilarious and genuine.
    Writing little interactions like that are my favorite part of writing this.

*faints laughing*
    It's not easy being Kecleon

More genius.
    Even by their standards.

What I would give for this to actually be animated.
    This is one of the few upsettingly few parts that would work animated.

ZUB MY LOVE NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    It's non-fatal. Just... yeah can't think of any music puns sorry

Yaaaay, Miror B. saved the day! *frolics with Miror B., leaving Zub behind*
    Saving the day by someone's standards counts as three hours of community service. Good job, Miror B.! The rest of you, stop slacking off.

But it looks like the world's screwed. Or at least Lilycove. You know, it's weird how it's a cliffhanger while they're battling on a cliff. Had someone been hanging off of the cliff, it would've been the perfect cliffhanger. [/QUOTE] I thought of that, just couldn't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. Family issues. :/
    It's fine, no worries. Better late than never, yanno?

*claps slowly*
    spoiler alert; there is hypocrisy in the first two lines of text.

I feel bad for them (him? her? I dunno). Having to carry the entire Unova region plus Schnitzel must be painful.
    Two heads are male, one is female. But yeah, it's a tough life.

I've seen worse, really.
    Not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. Hmmm....

What's a paragon?
    Like... a good model or something.

*didn't look away in time* Well, hello~...
    Derpy:

I think you mean Zub. xD
    I meant Ran, as the sound effects still continue to bother him.

How did Death push himself of the gangplank? Unless... IT'S DEATH'S TWIN BROTHER DEATH *LE GASP*
    Or... a typo. *ANTICLIMATIC FINISH*

... I'm liking them already.
    apparel means EVERYTHIIIING

And after millions of chapters, They come back into the picture!
    To be quite honest I almost forgot completely about Them.

OH GOD IS MATRIN AN EXPY OF DIMENTIO?! 8D
    Wh- oh, didn't realize how similar their titles were until now. Hmm.

Oh crap.

MatrinxBel shippers: THEMADMINSHPPING IS CANON WOOO
    MatrinxCello shippers: LIEZ. MUSICSHIPPING 4EVA.

*both sides proceed to Ship-To-Ship Combat. With actual ships.*
    And either way, I don't win. <.>

That's what she said. *shot*
    GUN I'M SERIOUS HERE STOP SHOOTING MY READERS

Agreed. *blows up random lady*
    Hurray for the mass' support!

I never understood how a simple tree could hold on to numerous tables, chairs and tents without breaking. xD
    I was paranoid about that when I was little, so I made sure to make Secret Bases only in bushes or caves.

YES BECAUSE KECKLEON IS AMAZING AND NOBODY SHOULD EVEN DARE SAY OTHERWISE. OR ELSE.
    DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

That must be painful. o.o
    The unconsciousness removes some pain, at least.

actually the Latis are racoon jet dragons.
    Never said what they were, I was just referencing a metaphor.

Wait, wasn't Mean Look still in effect?
    No,Gemini stopped to attack more instead of just holding it down, alloting Latios an opportunity to thrash about.
    Also, GALLADE. PUT THE GALLADE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. GALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE... *starts moaning like a zombie*
    I wanted it in this chapter, but couldn't. SO, yeah, it's on my list.

... Oh god, Rath made me fall from the chair. xD
    He's like a baby. A big muscular, destructive, mindless baby, but still a baby.

... Spongebob nearly died in an episode? Which one? Oh wait it's a joke. *FAIL*
    The explosive pie one.

Aw... But they're awesome... D: Unless I'm actually misinterpreting the scene and you love them as much as I do. xD
    I loved the original Ranger; Matrin did not.

And will Zub survive? Will he die? Will Death take over as main character? Why am I asking all these questions when Zibbeh should be asking them? Find out next time, on- *shotshotshot*
    He has to survive, or I have to change the title. Title sounds like too much work, so...

I was wondering why no AFRO leaguers weren't in this chapter. And dang, Matrin's hat must have a lot of space. Mind if I borrow it so I can stuff the region of Hoenn inside it, creating a paradox?
    He's a magician IT MAKES SENSE

Overall, great chapter as always. Love how, even though the first line of the chapter and the title contradict eachother, you created a serious story setting.
    Hurray!

This has to be a reference. And it's awesome.
    You know, I'm not actually sure.

They're correct, you know.
    Which why there is more after all. Galidor thought he was getting a chapter all to him and his team? NOPE.

That does seem to happen, doesn't it? And what is this "logic" of which you speak?
    Zub's logic.

My new favourite sound effect, after "badum-tsh" and, uh, that sound a garbage disposal makes. Like, zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh or something like that.
    I'm going to play with my garbage disposal just to hear that sound now

Great chapter as always, Zib. I'll have to stop there because I'm going to a cousin's house.
    No worries, and thank you.

Remember, if you have questions, just ask
    Chapter 22: Happy Explosion Day

“So then I realized the old bald guy had actually bitten me and I was all, ‘EW guy get off of me!’ and he turned out to be a radioactive Gary Oak so I got Gary Oak powers, and then-“

“Ahem.”

The woman turned around to face her director and jumped. She had not realized the camera was rolling.

As two crewmates were sent to retrieve the camera, which was now rolling rather rapidly towards the exit, a new camera was poised at the woman, who smiled charmingly.

Straightening her dress one final time, the woman smiled again and spoke. “I’m the illustrious reporter Gabby… uh… something. Today, we have received numerous reports of ‘flying balls’. We are not sure what this means, but given the universe live in, it’s probably something, or nothing at all.

“We are also informed that a ninja, a muscular baby thing, a Willy Wonka impersonator, the Grim Reaper, a mute lunatic, and Ran have been seen gathering on a cliff southeast of Lilycove. We’re pretty sure anyone who could dream up these characters together are insane.”

“Okay, who narrated that?!” shouted the Author, freezing time for a moment. “I demand to see the narrator!”

Rick lightly and politely tapped on the author’s shoulder. “Uh, sir, we don’t have one.”

The Author crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, spawning a mustache to twirl while he thought. “Rick! Hire for us a narrator!”

Suddenly Rick disappeared and reappeared shortly after, though this time accompanied by a British guy.

“Hello, I’m the narrator,” said the narrator.

“Yeah, I think we got that,” said the Author.

It’s fun to narrate.

“I know, right?” asked the narrator to the narration he was narrating excitedly.

Oh, yes, indeed.

“This is the most fun I’ve had since that angel destroyed my moon prison,” the narrator laughed.

I remember that. Ahahaha.

“Dude, you can’t talk to the narration,” said the Author. “We’re firing you.”

“Noooooooo!” screamed the narrator as he exploded.

Mary Sue, Gary Stu, and Eff Ecks, finished hitting the rocket with pickaxes. “There,” said Eff Ecks, clapping his hands together. “Now that were done-“

Matrin grinned wickedly at the swarm of spheres flying overhead, all headed toward Lilycove… and beyond. All around him, Pokémon began appearing from them, ready to move on.

“Do we win yet?” he asked to Bel, who shrugged. As villains, winning wasn’t something anybody got used to easily.

“This isn’t good…” Death trailed off, watching as they were surrounded by ever increasing amounts of Their infantry. “What do we do?”

“Lose?” suggested Ran, preparing his chestplate in case he needed to send out Ranshao.

“That’s a bad idea,” Death said as he attempted to position his skull in a sour face. Tearing open a hole in his cloak, he unleashed Gemini once more as the cloak resealed itself.

Zub stopped blowing humming and drew out both of his Pokémon, prepared for battle.

Bel laughed evilly and then turned to address the swarm of oncoming Pokémon that were prepared to demolish our… heroes, for lack of a better term. “You! keep going towards the Industrial Wasteland! We wish to demolish these children ourselves!”

A commanding-class drone gave a short buzz that sounded like an affirmation, then turned to the others, who flew away with their Pokémon.

Bel slipped away a katana. “Prepare to meet your... what did It call it?” she stood there, furrowing her brow, racking her brain. “Dormant Opocolyptic Overseen eMancipation, I think.”

“You spelled ‘apocalyptic’ wrong,” noted Matrin.

“It was for the sake of the acronym!” yelled Bel, slugging Matrin in the stomach.

“Worth it,” he groaned in agony.

Ashleigh grinned at the sight of them. “Hey, are you two… you know, uh…”

“NO!” roared Bel defensively, quickly drawing both katana.

“…gonna finish our enemies?” Ashleigh finished with a smirk as Bel’s attention was averted back to her opponents.

Drawing an Ultra Ball, she once more glared at Rath and Ashleigh. “Don’t you two need to oversee the Wasteland and Lilycove or something?”

“Oh, that’s right,” Ashleigh muttered, making a face. “My Regice and his Regirock will be itching to destroy. Come on, Rath,” she sighed, clambering onto his back as she spoke. Suddenly, a large bird Pokémon hopped out of her back pocket in a flash of… green.

“Oh, Xatu,” she grinned. “Keep an eye on them while we’re here, okay?” Seeing Xatu’s nod, she and Rath ran off.

“Well, let’s finish this,” grunted Bel. “Go, Gallade!”

“Glaceon, let’s end this!” Matrin grinned, sending out a blue feline Pokémon with luscious, ice-cold fur.

Hurriedly, Death sent out Gemini, Ran with Ranshao, and Zub ended up choosing Tango.

“Leaf Blade, Gallade!” Bel yelled, unintentionally unceremoniously rhyming.

“Glaceon, execute a Barrier!”

“Ranshao, use a Dual Chop and chop through those defenses!” Ran called, as Gemini leapt forward to use Shadow Claw. Thick, vine-y tendrils grew out of Gallade’s wristblades, which it then used to slice at Gemini, preventing it from attacking. As Ranshao prepared to chop the preoccupied Gallade, Glaceon shot out a thick wall of concrete, impeding its path.

“Well, this is going well,” remarked Matrin happily. “Glaceon, Charm, go!”

“And Gallade, finish them with a Psycho Cut,” Bel grinned.

Suddenly Xatu’s eyes shot open and it began freaking out.

“Xa xa xaaaaatuuuuu!” it screamed, which made all people and Pokémon stare at it.

“Xa xa xa, tut u tu!” it screamed, flapping its wings wildly before running away.

“That was certainly something,” remarked Matrin. “It’s not like a rocket or anything is going to fall on us, right? And then explode? Ahahaha.”

A rocket fell on them.

Oh, and it exploded.

“What irony,” came the muffled voice of Matrin, who was forced several feet into the ground by the impact.

As the AFRO Leaguers jumped off their rocket, they began pulling Zub, Death, Miror B., and Ran out of the ground and straightening them out. “Note to self,” noted Eff Ecks. “Learn to fly the rocket before piloting it.”

The group began running towards Lilycove.

“What? How did we get to Lilycove before Zub?” Galidor asked, furrowing his brow. “I mean, we were walking from way over at Fortree, and now… I’m confused.”

“This is worse than the time you at all those Fauxmatoes,” giggled Dogars.

“Fauxmatoes?” asked Corn.

“Don’t ask,” Galidor grumbled.

“No, seriously, what are Fauxmatoes?”

Galidor chose to ignore the question. “So, what now? Wait for Zub?”

Dogars giggled. So, N, there were these tomatoes, and then-“

“I said shut up!” roared Galidor.

“How did we get to Lilycove so fast?” asked Death in bewilderment.

“Shhh,” shushed Gary Stu. “Anyway, by the looks of things, Lilycove is under major attack. The AFRO League can handle that. I’m guessing that they’re attacking here, to gain control of the Industrial Wasteland just a walk west from here. You can’t miss it.”

“Is that a challenge?” grinned Death.

Miror B. shrugged and pointed off in the distance. Off where supposedly a prestigious Safari Zone was once located now stood what seemed to be a towering fortress of junk. Livid green liquid could be seen from even here, spouting from several unusual sources.

Death closed his eye…. sockets…. somehow and shook his head, arms folding. “I don’t believe it, and therefore, you owe me thirty bucks.”

“We never agreed to that,” pointed out Eff Ecks.

“Dag nabbit,” Death grunted, snapping his fingers in frustration.

The trio formed together once more and headed in the direction indicated by the indicator of indicated directions, being AFRO.

“Well, this is boring,” sighed Ran as they walked along the nondescript dirt path.

“If only we could explode our way there,” Death muttered.

Because, you know, explosions are kewlz.

Ran seemed to have an epiphany in answer to this. “Would you like a large or a small crater?”

“What?”

“Would you like a laaarge,” Ran stopped to spread his arms far apart, “or a small crater?” he held two fingers apart, though barely.

“I’ll go large,” said Death thoughtfully.

Ran nodded and his left arm transformed into a large, grey cannon. Grabbing Death’s arm, or lack thereof, as well as Zub’s, he pointed the cannon at the ground. “COSSACK BLASTER!” Ran yelled, launching a pellet comparable to the sun, which exploded.

As the trio skyrocketed towards the Wasteland, even the Author had to admit this was an extremely contrived plot progression ticket.

After a short flying sequence, they arrived in a courtyard-like area of the Wasteland and their jaws gaped.

Some kind of vile green liquid oozed from many different cracks in the junk walls or floors, creating more of a archipelago of wayward junk to stand on within a myriad of deadly gunk than a normal courtyard. However, that wasn’t all that was so surprising;

It seemed to have been converted to be some sort of factory made specifically for creating spheres.

Specifically, spheres that no one liked.

“Aw man, it’s like a giant factory just for creating Their drones” exclaimed Death.

Affirmative, clicked a mechanical, yet somehow cold voice.
    AHAHAAHAHAHAH

It’s Regice, by the way. Now the pun will make more sense.

Abomination detected its internal systems clicked. It then pointed its arms at the trio In a way that would probably get its sprite edited for the third version.

Then it shot out a blast of ice.

“Seriously, when are we going to meet them?” growled Galidor, who was impatient at having to wait and stop Corn from learning that one story.

“Is it safe to assume we won’t meet them after all?” asked Dogars, still enjoying his master’s loathing.

They looked around. They had snuck into the highest point of the Industrial Park, the lookout tower, and knew Zub would be here. Eventually.

Then the wall beneath them exploded.

“Happy Explosion Day,” Rick Shaw grinned, tipping his fedora.

Galidor collided with a lever as a result of the catastrophic explosion that rocked the entire building. The floor opened up and swallowed him down, where he ended up in the same room as Zub and co, which overlooked a lake that was blocked from access to the ocean by a large dam. They all seemed to be in a dungeon.

“Huh,” he noted. “What are the odds of that trapdoor leading me here?”

Death palmed his face. “Explosion Day was today?! I completely forgot!”

“How do we get out of here?” moaned Ran. “I’m hungry.”

“We could try the redneck way,” Rick shrugged.

“How do we do that?” Corn asked.

A horse appeared, and Rick got on it. The horse then somehow leaped out of the ruined tower.

“I don’t know about you,” Rick grinned. “But I have a hundred Electrode and I want to make stuff explode. And since this is Their factory, it works. See ya!”

Galidor watched him go. “Oh, I almost forgot,” he muttered quietly.

“What is it?” asked Ran.

“I FLIPPIN’ HATE YOUR GUTS!” ROARED Galidor as he punched Zub painfully square in the jaw.

“Can’t we settle this peacefully?” moaned Ran.

“Define…. ‘Peacefull,’” Galidor said calmly.

“The act of brutally destroying everyone for desperate need of your crisps?” Dogars suggested.

“PETA?” asked Corn.

“No!” cried out Ran in desperation. “It’s the exact opposite of those… especially PETA,” he added with a disapproving glance in Corn’s direction. “Who are you, anyway? Zub has shown me pictures to get acquainted with Galidor and the flying wheezeball, but you’re new.”

“I’m Corn,” Corn redundantly said. “Oh, and my name is Corn, too.”

“Well, I’ll cream you!” yelled Death.

“We’ve already made that pun,” frowned Corn.

“Dag nabbit,” cursed Death.

“Can we just kill them yet?” the exasperated Galidor called.

“No,” called Ran back.

“And you’re one to order me around, because…?”

“Because if I die I instantly regenerate.”

“Handy.”

“Very.”

Zub randomly sent out Wombo the Wailmer. Why? HE’S ZUB HE AIN’T NEED NO REASON

Suddenly everyone felt very space conscious, having to press against the walls. This was due to Wombo’s large size, even in comparison to other Wailmer.

“I really need more Pokémon,” grumbled Death. “Poor Gemini is really quite pooped.”

“Same with Ranshao,” Ran frowned.

“I guess I could rely on more than Dogars, since I left my others back home…” Galidor mused.

Corn shrugged. “An alternative to Zoroark would be nice.”

“So it’s settled!” Ran declared suddenly. “We don’t kill each other until we all have new Pokémon. Deal?”

“Fine by me,” Galidor reluctantly sighed.

“Or…” Death grinned evilly. “I could be someone’s Pokémon.”

“How would that be accomplished by someone of your stature?” asked Dogars.

Suddenly, Death’s Pikachu costume appeared in his arms. He quickly put it on, grinning in the process. “Pika,” he said simply.

Galidor, also smiling though for a completely different reason, reached towards Death’s suit’s zipper, gave it a sharp turn, and snapped it off in one move.

“I’m going to kill you,” growled Death, attempting to slap Gaidor. Once he did, however, he realized the suit’s furry padding impeded his death curse.

“So,” Ran started, ignoring Galidor and Death’s scuffle. “How shall we progress out of this tower?”

Zub happily clambered onto Wombo and gestured for the others to get on as well. Wombo giggled and put up a little struggle as though he were being tickled, but overall seemed okay with it.

Zub grinned stupidly. Wombo grinned stupidly. Ran looked around as the tower began flooding with water.

“So… you’re trying to drown us?” asked Galidor. “Not the most effective route for saving us.”

Death grinned. “Hey, on the bright side, you all could join me!” he grinned. “We’ll be the... the Ray-Team! ‘Cuz I’ll give us all laser super powers upon dying!”

“I want the explodey vision!” called out Galidor.

Dogars sniffed. “I have dibs on Tea-and-Biscuit Ray.”

Ran smiled. “I want Communism Beams!”

Zub sighed and pointed down. Everyone realized they weren’t rowning, but rather, Wailmer had floated on the increasing water, bring them almost as high as the wall itself. They could easily climb out onto the dock below.

“I was so looking forward to dying… kinda,” sighed Galidor.

Death made a rude gesture. “You could if I weren’t wearing this ridiculous costume.”

They looked around where they landed. It was on a bluff, far above the secluded section of ocean. There was a rickety, well-worn staircase leading down to an old dock. The air around it was inexplicably stormy.

“Now what?” asked Death. “What do we do now?”

Down below them, they heard a metal clatter, and part of the rock’s surface slid open, to which two individuals walked out and onto the dock.

“So then I told Justy, ‘No, I’m not going there in this dress! It’s mint green for a reason!’ and he was soooo sweet, he just accepted it, and-“ Rath interrupted Ashleigh’s rant by politely taping on her shoulder (almost sending her through the dock in the process) and pointed towards the top of the hillside.

“Ohmaigwash, it’s… those guys again!” she exclaimed in genuine surprise. She leaned over to Rath. “I’m serious; what were their names again?”

Rath shrugged. “RUB, DERTH AND… COMMUNISM,” he guessed.

“Close!” called down Death. “But still no cigar!”

Rath sat down and took out a pair of reading glasses and a pamphlet. “Each year, approximately 419,000 people die in this country from causes related to smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes, or using smokeless or “spit” tobacco. In fact, more people die each year from tobacco-related causes than from alcohol and other drug use, murders, suicides, drownings, car crashes, fires and AIDS combined. Even nonsmokers are at risk, as constant exposure to secondhand smoke accounts for more than 50,000 deaths each year and-“ he read before he was interrupted by Ashleigh.

“That’s nice,” she cut in. “But we really need to destroy these guys. Rath, you and your Regirock, destroy!”

Rath nodded in confirmation. “SMASH DEATHACHU’S PUNY FACE!” he bellowed primitively, and haphazardly threw a Pokéball in the opposite direction before beginning to chase Death.

Ashleigh shrugged and took charge of his Regirock. “Go, Lopunny! Regirock, use Stone Edge! Lopunny, Strength, now!”

A large, feminine-looking rabbit Pokémon appeared in a ray of red light, gave a wink to Zub, and launched itself at them. Meanwhile, the rock golem Regirock had smashed its own hand and was now firing the shards and rubble at our heroes like it was using a machine gun.

Zub recovered over his initial panic over the assault of rabbit punches and golem hand pieces and sent out Wombo. He gave a short indication with his hands, which the Wailmer understood immediately as it threw itself at Lopunny, absorbing most of its attacks and still hurting it quite bountifully.

“That was Wailmer’s Heavy Slam,” gaped Ran. “Looks like it worked, too!”

“Zoroark, please assist me!” yelled Corn as he too threw a Pokéball into the air. The mischievous bipedal black fox appeared instantly, readjusting its air’s ponytail before snarling. “Use Focus Blast on that Regirock!”

Zoroark leapt up into the air and barked viciously as it formed a large brown sphere above its head. As soon as it reached the highest point in its jump, it thrust the sphere down onto Regirock’s head. The rock golem stumbled quite a bit and struggled to remain standing before regaining its composure.

“No!” screamed Ashleigh, realizing the tides were quickly turning. “Regirock, use Hammer Arm on that abominable fox! Lopunny, ThunderPunch, now! Murder that beach ball!”

Lopunny chirped a merry confirmation as it coated its arm in a thick, hazardous stream of lightning. Regirock said nothing but rather leapt up into the air, met Zoroark there, and slammed its arms into the fox Pokémon’s black hide, smashing it into the ground.

After checking to see how well Regirock had done, Ashleigh moved to see how Lopunny was doing until she realized that the Pokémon was treating a severely burned arm.

“You fool! Ignore the pain and hit the Pokémon, channel the electricity into the whale!” Ashleigh commanded. Lopunny tried once more, this time making unfortunate contact. “Excellent! Now do it again! You too, Regirock!” applauded Ashleigh.

“No, Zoroark!” Corn cried out in a pained voice. “Dig and escape!”

As soon as Regirock got near enough to Zoroark, eh slammed down his fists. However, Zoroark began digging immediately and managed to escape before shooting out of the ground behind Regirock and attacking it for massive damage.

Wombo had meanwhile begun an Ice Beam attack and fired it as soon as Lopunny’s electrified fist drew near. This froze Lopunny, preventing any notion of escape, and containing the electricity inside the ice. Lopunny’s face changed to a state of panic as the electricity began taking its toll for not being transferred immediately.

“No!” screamed Ashleigh in protest as Lopunny’s own power knocked it out. Meanwhile, Regirock was faring no better with dealing with Zoroark, who was now continually using Dig to its advantage. “This cannot be happening!” she said through gritted teeth.

“I wish it wasn’t!” groaned Death, who was still being viciously chased by Rath.

“Shut up,” Ashleigh snapped. “You deserve it.”

Zub took hold of Ran’s arm and pointed upward. Seeing what it was immediately, the two forced everyone down onto the docks. Although at first questioning the command, the rest soon hurried onto the wooden platforms. Doing a headcount, Ran realized everyone but one was present.

“Hey guys, what’s wrong?” Galidor asked from the cliffside, which then exploded with the force of twenty max-leveled, overpowered, highly volatile Electrode. Rick followed soon after from a parachute, expertly landing on the docks.

“Happy Explosion Day, Gorgeous,” he smiled with a tip of his hat to Ashleigh.

“You just blew up… our friend? no… that guy!” protested Ran.

“It’s okay, I’m okay!” shouted Galidor from the now utterly ruined bluff.

“How are you alive?!” asked Ran, incredulous. Galidor grinned.

“I have one of those instant teleport things like you,” he said.

Dogars floated over to him. “Actually, uh, no you don’t.”

Galidor frowned. “Really? That information would have been nice to know beforehand.”

As the eight accumulated persons continued as such in banter, a hand reached out of the churning water and grabbed hold of the dock.

Chapter 22: Happy Explosion Day[/center]
    Well, this should be interesting.

“So then I realized the old bald guy had actually bitten me and I was all, ‘EW guy get off of me!’ and he turned out to be a radioactive Gary Oak so I got Gary Oak powers, and then-“

“Ahem.”

The woman turned around to face her director and jumped. She had not realized the camera was rolling.
    Cue duck sound, like "wah wah waaaaaaah."

“We are also informed that a ninja, a muscular baby thing, a Willy Wonka impersonator, the Grim Reaper, a mute lunatic, and Ran have been seen gathering on a cliff southeast of Lilycove. We’re pretty sure anyone who could dream up these characters together are insane.”
    YES YES YES YES YES

That Ran line was hilarious. And am I the only one who cares about Ran's wellbeing?!

“Okay, who narrated that?!” shouted the Author, freezing time for a moment. “I demand to see the narrator!”

Rick lightly and politely tapped on the author’s shoulder. “Uh, sir, we don’t have one.”

The Author crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, spawning a mustache to twirl while he thought. “Rick! Hire for us a narrator!”

Suddenly Rick disappeared and reappeared shortly after, though this time accompanied by a British guy.

It’s fun to narrate.

“I know, right?” asked the narrator to the narration he was narrating excitedly.

Oh, yes, indeed.

“This is the most fun I’ve had since that angel destroyed my moon prison,” the narrator laughed.

Yay for exploding narrators!

Bel slipped away a katana. “Prepare to meet your... what did It call it?” she stood there, furrowing her brow, racking her brain. “Dormant Opocolyptic Overseen eMancipation, I think.”

“It was for the sake of the acronym!” yelled Bel, slugging Matrin in the stomach.

I fell out of my chair while reading this. Luckily, my injuries were minor.

“Oh, Xatu,” she grinned. “Keep an eye on them while we’re here, okay?” Seeing Xatu’s nod, she and Rath ran off.
    NOOO WHY MUST TEH CLEARLY SUPERIOR MAGIC BOUNCER AND GENERALLY AWESOMAZING BIRD WITH WEIRD EYES BELONG TO A BAD GUY

“Leaf Blade, Gallade!” Bel yelled, unintentionally unceremoniously rhyming.
    Poison Sting, Nidoking!
    Flash Cannon, Bastiodon!
    Bullet Seed, Cheru- *shot*

“That was certainly something,” remarked Matrin. “It’s not like a rocket or anything is going to fall on us, right? And then explode? Ahahaha.”

A rocket fell on them.

Oh, and it exploded.
    *gasp*

Miror B. shrugged and pointed off in the distance. Off where supposedly a prestigious Safari Zone was once located now stood what seemed to be a towering fortress of junk. Livid green liquid could be seen from even here, spouting from several unusual sources.

Death closed his eye…. sockets…. somehow and shook his head, arms folding. “I don’t believe it, and therefore, you owe me thirty bucks.”

“We never agreed to that,” pointed out Eff Ecks.

“Dag nabbit,” Death grunted, snapping his fingers in frustration.
    Thank you for making my day 78.2826381083% better.

Abomination detected its internal systems clicked. It then pointed its arms at the trio In a way that would probably get its sprite edited for the third version.

No. No he doesn't.

“So… you’re trying to drown us?” asked Galidor. “Not the most effective route for saving us.”

Death grinned. “Hey, on the bright side, you all could join me!” he grinned. “We’ll be the... the Ray-Team! ‘Cuz I’ll give us all laser super powers upon dying!”

“I want the explodey vision!” called out Galidor.

Dogars sniffed. “I have dibs on Tea-and-Biscuit Ray.”

Ran smiled. “I want Communism Beams!”

Zub sighed and pointed down. Everyone realized they weren’t rowning, but rather, Wailmer had floated on the increasing water, bring them almost as high as the wall itself. They could easily climb out onto the dock below.

“I was so looking forward to dying… kinda,” sighed Galidor.
    XD

“Ohmaigwash, it’s… those guys again!” she exclaimed in genuine surprise. She leaned over to Rath. “I’m serious; what were their names again?”

Hilarity.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are awesome. And I have a question, where did Rath come from? I can't remember. (Oh, and that's a thing to elaborate in a chapter, if you haven't already done so.)
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 24th July 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Checked at random and found the update. So yay!

Chapter 22: Happy Explosion Day
    Sounds like so much fun.

Uh... okay... xD?

It’s fun to narrate.

Oh, yes, indeed.

That was great, man. Though I swear there was a previous chapter that had a narrator narrating (wasn't Death), though.

Mary Sue, Gary Stu, and Eff Ecks, finished hitting the rocket with pickaxes. “There,” said Eff Ecks, clapping his hands together. “Now that were done-“
    The moment I read "pickaxes", I immediately thought back to the mine scene in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs...

“Do we win yet?” he asked to Bel, who shrugged. As villains, winning wasn’t something anybody got used to easily.
    XD Nice lampshading there.

XD Fun with acronyms.

Suddenly Xatu’s eyes shot open and it began freaking out.

“Xa xa xaaaaatuuuuu!” it screamed, which made all people and Pokémon stare at it.

“Xa xa xa, tut u tu!” it screamed, flapping its wings wildly before running away.

A rocket fell on them.

Oh, and it exploded.
    Xatu's translation: "Things are coming" repeated.

*gonna be the only one who knows that reference and is ashamed*

As the AFRO Leaguers jumped off their rocket, they began pulling Zub, Death, Miror B., and Ran out of the ground and straightening them out. “Note to self,” noted Eff Ecks. “Learn to fly the rocket before piloting it.”
    Then once they learn to fly a rocket at the cost of many innocent lives, they'll make a manual on how to pilot the rocket for future aspiring pilots, and safety classes will be created.

“What? How did we get to Lilycove before Zub?” Galidor asked, furrowing his brow. “I mean, we were walking from way over at Fortree, and now… I’m confused.”

“This is worse than the time you at all those Fauxmatoes,” giggled Dogars.

“Fauxmatoes?” asked Corn.

“Don’t ask,” Galidor grumbled.

“No, seriously, what are Fauxmatoes?”

Galidor chose to ignore the question. “So, what now? Wait for Zub?”

Dogars giggled. So, N, there were these tomatoes, and then-“

“I said shut up!” roared Galidor.
    I'm curious. Please, go on, Dogars.

The trio formed together once more and headed in the direction indicated by the indicator of indicated directions, being AFRO.

“Well, this is boring,” sighed Ran as they walked along the nondescript dirt path.

“If only we could explode our way there,” Death muttered.

Because, you know, explosions are kewlz.

Some kind of vile green liquid oozed from many different cracks in the junk walls or floors
    TGRI? Is that you?

Pfffffft X3.

They looked around. They had snuck into the highest point of the Industrial Park, the lookout tower, and knew Zub would be here. Eventually.

Then the wall beneath them exploded.

“Happy Explosion Day,” Rick Shaw grinned, tipping his fedora.
    I keep getting "Happy Leif Ericson Day" and "Happy Winds Day" in my head. Is that normal?

Galidor collided with a lever as a result of the catastrophic explosion that rocked the entire building. The floor opened up and swallowed him down, where he ended up in the same room as Zub and co, which overlooked a lake that was blocked from access to the ocean by a large dam. They all seemed to be in a dungeon.

“Huh,” he noted. “What are the odds of that trapdoor leading me here?”
    *hugs your legs* LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE--I LOVE THAT MOVIE!--LOVELOVELOVELOVE

“How do we get out of here?” moaned Ran. “I’m hungry.”

“We could try the redneck way,” Rick shrugged.

“How do we do that?” Corn asked.

A horse appeared, and Rick got on it. The horse then somehow leaped out of the ruined tower.
    I thought the redneck way was duct tape. It fixes everything.

“Can’t we settle this peacefully?” moaned Ran.

“Define…. ‘Peacefull,’” Galidor said calmly.

“The act of brutally destroying everyone for desperate need of your crisps?” Dogars suggested.

“PETA?” asked Corn.

“No!” cried out Ran in desperation. “It’s the exact opposite of those… especially PETA,” he added with a disapproving glance in Corn’s direction.
    Refer back to the brofist picture.

Wait, where did Wombo come from? (And shouldn't it be "Wumbo"?)

“So it’s settled!” Ran declared suddenly. “We don’t kill each other until we all have new Pokémon. Deal?”

“Fine by me,” Galidor reluctantly sighed.

“Or…” Death grinned evilly. “I could be someone’s Pokémon.”

“How would that be accomplished by someone of your stature?” asked Dogars.

Suddenly, Death’s Pikachu costume appeared in his arms. He quickly put it on, grinning in the process. “Pika,” he said simply.
    Great callback there (b' ')b.

Galidor, also smiling though for a completely different reason, reached towards Death’s suit’s zipper, gave it a sharp turn, and snapped it off in one move.

“I’m going to kill you,” growled Death, attempting to slap Gaidor. Once he did, however, he realized the suit’s furry padding impeded his death curse.
    *faints from laughter*

“Close!” called down Death. “But still no cigar!”

Rath sat down and took out a pair of reading glasses and a pamphlet. “Each year, approximately 419,000 people die in this country from causes related to smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes, or using smokeless or “spit” tobacco. In fact, more people die each year from tobacco-related causes than from alcohol and other drug use, murders, suicides, drownings, car crashes, fires and AIDS combined. Even nonsmokers are at risk, as constant exposure to secondhand smoke accounts for more than 50,000 deaths each year and-“ he read before he was interrupted by Ashleigh.
    Rath is literate o_o? Did not see that coming.

“Hey guys, what’s wrong?” Galidor asked from the cliffside, which then exploded with the force of twenty max-leveled, overpowered, highly volatile Electrode. Rick followed soon after from a parachute, expertly landing on the docks.

“Happy Explosion Day, Gorgeous,” he smiled with a tip of his hat to Ashleigh.

“You just blew up… our friend? no… that guy!” protested Ran.

“It’s okay, I’m okay!” shouted Galidor from the now utterly ruined bluff.

“How are you alive?!” asked Ran, incredulous. Galidor grinned.

“I have one of those instant teleport things like you,” he said.

Dogars floated over to him. “Actually, uh, no you don’t.”

Galidor frowned. “Really? That information would have been nice to know beforehand.”
    So... guess this counts as Achievements in Ignorance. Nice.

As the eight accumulated persons continued as such in banter, a hand reached out of the churning water and grabbed hold of the dock.
    *DUN DUN DUN*

Great job this time around. Keep it up, the giggles are always welcome.
    I survived Pupa.

Wait, where did Wombo come from? (And shouldn't it be "Wumbo"?)
    If you recall the previous chapter, Zub captured a Lotad, who he traded to Miror. B. for Wombo.

EDIT: Yes, I got the 100th post!
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 24th July 2012 at 5:41 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast