Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 2) (737

This episode was ok... much better than the first. It was interesting that Abagora was able to hear its friends' voices from the past world when it's in the present world. Team Rocket used Abagora's life energy after the Gate of Time reached its maximum to make it stay open forever, yet it didn't yet. Not sure how what Dr. Zager said about what makes it stay open differs from what Team Rocket did. It was funny when Mijumaru pushed Pikachu forward to take care of the Wheega.

30/100
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Finished watching the episode. I enjoyed it. Doesn't really stand out to me, but it had a nice enough plot for my liking.

Fujio was a likable character, Stella was alright as well, I liked that she seemed to be a bit closer to Fujio in the end once learning what he said before was true.

Enjoyed Team Rocket like always.

Ash, Iris, and Cilan weren't really rememberable in these episodes to me, I was more interested in Fujio then them, Team Rocket were also more on my focused as well.

It's not my favorite episode or anything, but I thought it was enjoyable nonetheless.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode was alright...my favorite part actually had to be where Fujio was running back to the future and we saw that sequence of him and Tirtouga. Despite the two-part itself not being all that great, it had one of the most touching endings.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Oh my god... Jessie's "resistance is futile" in the dub, with that visor... Dogasu's right, they are robots!!
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

It's a good episode. Team Rocket was really diabolical in this episode. And Carracosta looked neat.

Yeah i liked this episode with the part of ash and co visiting the past world.

i wish ferris would have caught the carecosta instead of saying good bye but thats how its got to be...

I know weight is usually ignored in the anime, but a car roof being able to support Crustle seems kind of silly.

NOW Ash uses the pokedex on Tirtouga.

Lol. Jessie has a scouter. Though she also just made a Star Trek reference, so I guess she's a Borg.

I'd say there was an issue with 2 of the same pokemon being in the same time, but the fact that it was a Tirtouga when it was fossilized means it died before evolving.

Great episode :3 Team Rocket was smart in this episode :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Great episode :3 Team Rocket was smart in this episode :3
    Oh yes, quite smart indeed.

*Team Rocker runs*

Ash: Stop!

*Team Rocket stops*

I thought this episode was just alright. Nothing was really special in my opinion and I thought the first part was better.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

A fine episode. Team Rocket was cool in this episode, but I always expect their plans to fail in the end. The modern world in ancient times was pretty cool, as well.

It was an ok 2 parter, but TR is just getting derivative again in what they do. Come on writer's you can do better than this with TR.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I thought it was a good conclusion. I particularly enjoyed all the action around the time gate and I thought it was cool to see Ash and the gang visiting the past. I thought Team Rocket was ok in this episode (thats a positive ok though, not negative). I thought the advances in their technology was particularly noticable in this episode but it was combined with a familiar grabber used by Meowth but I assume the new technology is from Doctor Zeiger. Anyway, I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the next one .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I like tirtouga much better than carracosta, it's too bad they couldn't have waited longer to make it evolve. Nonetheless it was a touching two-parter, and a good one for Team Rocket as well.

Oh yeah, and I liked the clever pop culture joke with Jessie and the Borg-like device over her eye saying "Resistance is futile". I've missed those Team Rocket pop-culture jokes.

7/10
    Last edited by wobbanut; 9th January 2013 at 3:55 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Nice episode for a split-part, Abagoura is my favorite and its cool to see he can hear his friends from the past
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I think there's a major paradox in this episode. According to the laws of time travel, you can't interact with yourself from the past (or future) or it will disrupt the space-time continuum & destroy the universe. However, if Ferris left Carracosta back in the past, wouldn't there have been the chance of Carracosta running into it former Tirtouga self and causing the time disruption?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I agree on the paradox thing.
    It was cool seeing all the Unova fossil Pokemon in one episode though.

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 2)

I thought this episode was more better than "A Restoration Confrontation!(Part 1)" . I liked how Tortuga evolved into Carracosta.....I liked the fight around the time gate too. it's nice to see Ash and the others visiting the past.
    Team Rocket was cool in this episode, I always enjoy the episodes that shows Team Rocket's serious personality. It's cool when Jessie wore the borg-like gadget and said catchphrase "Resistance is futile", which was the catchphrase of the Borg from Star Trek.
    Anyway, it was a decent episode....I enjoyed watching these two-parter episodes.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345