Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Roman Senate

Default The Roman Senate

Welcome to the Roman Senate, here we have four divisions. The Gladiators, Legionnaires, Trainers and Merchants. Indecency shall not be tolerated, we expect only the best from our members.

Rules

• Listen to all Sppf rules, including those from this forum.

• Applications to divisions are divided amongst the first 4 posts. The commander of that division will decide to accept/ deny you

• Do not continually talk about how you won against someone else, unless you wish to go over the battle. Being competitive is one thing, acting like a jerk is a problem.

• Anybody that is not a commander/ sub commander can be kicked from the clan by a commander. However they will not be kicked without a reason.

• Commander's can only be kicked if 2 other commanders and a sub commander post on the clan page they want him kicked out. Sub commanders can only be kicked out by their commander, or if 2 of the other commanders feel they should be removed.

• Sub commanders are to be rotated out occasionally, so that everyone has a chance.

• A commander or sub commander can only accept those into his own division. Ex; The shop commander cannot accept somebody for the Wifi Commander.

• Everybody will be tested by the commander of the division they wish to enter.

•All in clan battles are OU unless specified otherwise.

• Please post at least once a week, or tell your commander when you will be unable to be active over long periods of time.

War Rules

• Unless the war is wifi or PO only, the legionaire and gladiator commanders will each pick 2 of the members from their respective sections. The final member will be one of the two commanders and will switch every war.

• If you are chosen for a war and do not wish to participate, give a reason why you cannot. Also; do not wait until the last day to decide not to join the war.

• Be respectful to the opposing clans. As stated before; being competitive is fine, just don't be a jerk.

• All active Commanders must agree to go into a war.

Ranks

Rank advancement will be up to your commander, so it may vary as each division of the clan will operate differently.
        Spoiler:- Ranks:

Boot Camp

Welcome to Boot Camp. However you get into it, there are only 2 ways out. Are you prepared to show what it takes?

Spoiler:- Applications:

Rank Advancement

Their are two seperate rank advancement systems. One is for the officers who teach the trainees. The second is for the trainees to advance and get into another part of the clan, or become an officer himself.

The Officers

• Train a trainee to the point he advances a rank or is obviously a better battler from before

• Battle a member of the clan and win, it must be a close battle throughout the match with someone that is not a trainee. You may not advance more than twice from battling the same person.

The Trainees

The Trainees are to have a ranking system to get them ready for another position in the clan.

• Freshly Shaven: You have just been admitted into the boot camp.

• Passed the Test: Demonstrate basic battling knowledge to get this rank.

• First Night: Beat anybody in the clan to get this rank

• Slightly Seasoned: Show a battle video where you had several good predictions and explain what was going in your head. A description of what could have gone wrong helps.

• Ready for Action: Battle all 3 of the commanders for the Legion, Gladiator and Boot Camp divisions and get approval from 2/3 saying you are ready to leave Boot Camp. Once you have reached this rank you may join the Gladiator or Legion divisions. You may also choose to be an officer in the boot camp and teach someone yourself.

All credit for banners in this post go to swornmetalhead

All credit for userbars in this post go to myself

Last edited by Dragonicwari; 9th October 2012 at 9:36 PM.

Welcome to the Legionnaire Army

Here, all information regarding anything to do with wifi competitive battling will be posted.

Rules
    1. Respect all members of the clan.
    2. All SPPF rules apply.
    3. DO NOT SPAM
    4. If picked to be in a war, you must attend or give a legit reason why you cant. This includes:
        Spoiler:- Reasons:

5. Anyone who breaks these rules will be punished with harshly.
    6. You must remain active. I will run activity sweeps to remove non-active members.
    7. Make an effort to use proper grammar, in English. I cannot stress this enough.

Spam includes:

- Conversations not related to anything competitive.
    - Well....thats pretty much it. If you want to have a conversation, take it to visitor messaging. again, spam will result in harsh punishment. If a mod ever has to speak with a member about spamming, i prefer if they inform me about it. But, it's not needed. Continuous spamming will result in being reported, demoted, and possibly put on probatio (2 strikes or higher- effectively banned)

I reserve the right to punish anyone by any amount, including perma-banning at 1 strike. This will not happen often though.

Discipline
    Failure to follow any of these rules will result in:

1st strike: warning
    2nd strike: banned for 1 week from the clan
    3rd strike: banned for 2 weeks from the clan
    4th strike: perma-banned from the clan

If you post in the clan thread and you have more than 1 strike at a time, I will report you to the mods, and you will have whatever punishment you would've had doubled, moving up at least +1 strike. I am not playing around.

Wifi tournaments

Periodically, we will be hosting wifi tournaments. Due to internet issues, sometimes this will not be posted on here, so check the latest posts often.

Clan Wars

Read above. Sometimes it will be posted, sometimes not.

I and TPN will pick 1-3 people from each division, depending on if the war is a 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5, or 7 vs 7. We will switch off after every war to take the extra spot.

If you spam in the clan war threads, you will have a strike added. Banned members may still participate in clan wars.

Spam includes:
    - Anything not related to battling, or your match. More details will be given out on the actual war threads.

In-clan Battles

This part is for in-clan battles. In-clan battles are a great way to rank up, if I so choose, and if you prove to me that you have improved. You must include the battle video after all battles.

Use this form after a battle to help us out in deciding if you are ready:
        Spoiler:- battle form:

Please pm your commander your team as well, to prevent counterteaming.

I hope that we may all grow and develop our battling skills in our time spent here.

Current warriors

Spoiler:- Commander:

Spoiler:- Sub-Commander:

Spoiler:- Warriors:

Spoiler:- Warriors "on Probatio":

War History
    Here, we will post all wars and results of wars. until we run out of space.

Current Record: Wins-0/ Losses-0/ Draws-0

Teams faced, and results:
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------

Application

Spoiler:- Application:

You will be tested via battle. By me. I decide whether you are a part of the legion, or whether you be transfered to Boot Camp, or whether you are ready for the cold training and harsh leadership you will accept from me.

There are a limited amount of positions available for now, but applicants may battle already designated Warriors for spots. Only the best will be accepted for now. If you happen to lose your spot, then you will either be transfered to a different position, or will have to be out of the clan. This is nothing personal, I just want the best for this clan.
    Last edited by Klaus™; 9th September 2012 at 5:34 AM. Reason: Red nitpicks at me -.-

The Gladiator Division

Hey guys, this is the Gladiator Division. Here you will partake in competitive PO battles and Wars. So let's get some rules out of the way:

The Rules

O_o_O

1. All serebii rules apply here
    2. Be respectful
    4. Where's rule #3?
    5. Please post at least once a week to let me know that you're active, I'll remove members who aren't active
    6. When a war starts will be asked if you want to join a war. If you accept but decline later, you must give a reason why, especially if it's at the last moment
    7. Failure to follow these rules results in strikes. After 3 strikes you're banned from the clan for 1 week, after 5 you're perma banned from the clan.
    8. Don't post if you're banned from the clan, you'll be reported.

Clan Wars

When our clan goes to war with another clan, I'll ask if you'd like to participate. Not really much more to say as I think much of this section's already been covered....

Friendly Competition

Alright, so if you want to get your rank up, try participating in battles with other clan members. If you feel you're ready for a rank up, send me some of your battle logs, and I'll determine if you're ready to rank up or not.

And that's about it. I'm still looking for a sub-commander so feel free to apply!

Spoiler:- Application:

Spoiler:- The Gladiators:
    Last edited by Team Plasma N; 12th September 2012 at 12:06 AM.

The Forum

~~~~~Merchant Specific Rules~~~~~
        Spoiler:- Clicky:

Any questions should be directed to Redphienix

~~~~~How to Rank Up~~~~~

~~~~~Special Ranks~~~~~

~~~~~Application~~~~~

~~~~~Clan Shop~~~~~

Commander~ Redphienix Red's
    Sub Commander~
    Respected Trader~
    Member~
    Member~
    Member~
    Last edited by Redphienix; 20th August 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

good luck with the thread guys. (i can delete that if it takes up space)
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yeah good lucks guys. I can delete this if needed.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

As long as skating pikachu (that is his name, right?) is on the first page I can say he's post 12 or something, but thanks for the luck .

@ Red, I'll take a look at your shop, you may be my first sub commander. You are accepted and currently my sub commander until an art shop owner comes along
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 5th August 2012 at 1:59 AM.

Thank ya kindly

Seeing how I'm trading pretty much constantly I'm online a bit much x3 Anything I've to offer I'll offer :P Figure if I've lost my wings when it comes to fighting, I might as well participate somehow xD

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

gl with the clan!
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Username; SkullKidGod
    Fc; Is in my sig
    When you can be tested; 1 or 2 weeks (Im in the process of moving to a new house)

I would like a Legionnaires spot if possible.
    Pokemon in my Safari Zone (Ground): Trapinch, Dugtrio, Palpitoad
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Pokemon Y FC: 3866-8256-2129
    Master League Ground/Steel Elite 4 Member-Asteroid Badge
    Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge
    Tournaments Badges Obtained: Pebble Badge

alright skullkid. ill test you when you are ready. just vm me whenever you can battle. until then, you will be held in temporum as a potential recruit

good luck you traitors, jk.

Damn you god the guy named Skullkid! Lucky Bums, well just ask me if you need anything bro.

Thanks. I will VM u when im ready.
    My IGN is Jonatan
    Badges Obtained: Amnis Badge, Malice Badge, Shell Badge, Feathered Badge, Terrain Badge, Devastation Badge, Thunder Badge, Hellfire Badge, Frostbite Badge

'pologies to all those waiting, etc. etc.

we are currently getting rank insignias for the ranking system, but they need to be made. by next week, everything should be running smoothly. we are also down 1 commander ^_^ patience.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    alright skullkid. ill test you when you are ready. just vm me whenever you can battle. until then, you will be held in temporum as a potential recruit
    Im ready for test when u can. PM me when available.
    My IGN is Jonatan

I'll be here for two or three days.

Skating pikachu has dropped from the clan, so the position is open. Anyone who wants the position will need some battling experience and will need to show one of the 3 commanders he has the ability to teach competitive battling
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 11th August 2012 at 9:10 PM.

good luck drag!

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

a little late but good luck guys i can pitch in if you ever need help
    Proudly NOT using Pokemon Online.[/B] this was quoted form doctorwho2010 if you see this message copy and paste into your signature if you are proud of not using PO either.

So yeah I've been lurking around guys, I still need a sub-commander for the gladiators.

Good luck TPN and Darklord :P

I'm back and I have nowhere to be for a while, let's get this clan rolling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I'm back and I have nowhere to be for a while, let's get this clan rolling!!
    Agreed, things have been going slowly....

For my fellow commanders; I plan on having a format for whatever division I end up in be something like this;

Banner

Area specific rules

How to rank up in your area

Application

Current members/ ranks

For those of you who have reserved posts, you may want to customize it. I am just putting this out there in case you weren't sure how you wanted to do it
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 19th August 2012 at 2:18 PM.

aight, i think its been decided by the counsel. red, i believe we are bumping you to chief merchant position. make your post however you feel necessary, you are in charge of the agora, and all things related.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast