Page 1 of 294 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Default Team Sky

Hello to all those on Serebii! I am NoteLobo Lord of Team Sky. We are a team based in the Hoenn region and are working to make Hoenn a better place through the power of Rayquaza.

Motto
    Through all the Sea and across all Land Team Sky will command
    The power of the sky will aid our quest
    To have our team crush the rest
    Sky Tower is where we make our base
    All those who wish to fight will have to face
    The power of Sky, Land, and Sea
    Team Sky will always win
    We will make the whole world see
    Clan Rules
    1. Always work to better yourself as a person and as a battlers
    2. Follow all the rules of Serebii
    3. Never do or say anything online you wouldn't do or say in real life
    4. Always respond to another clan member in need
    5. Work to encourage teamwork and cooperation in all things you do
    6. Listen to your senior or commanding officers
    7. Never spam, troll, flame, or anything else that makes online forums annoying
    8. Have fun, don't be to serious
    9. And most importantly Have Fun!

Team Sky Divisions

The Tower Guard
    The Team Sky Tower Guards are in charge of guarding our clan base at Sky Tower in the Hoenn region. This division of Team Sky is run by team sky Boss Trident20. Here are the ways to join the team sky tower guards.

1. Fill out the form at the bottom of this list.
    2. Have it approved by Grendal or another team sky Boss
    3. Add in your rank and class into your signature after it is sent to you by Trident20
        Spoiler:- Application:

Current Members in this division
    Green_Mudkip
    Chingchar
    Asdfy123
    Poetic_Ocean
    liamessi
    PepperIsErnie
    RainDance
    Freshfrazer
    Panone
    Derpjoel
    TouyaBlack
    VictoriousVictini
    Hilda
    ----------

Team Sky War Division
    The Team Sky War Division is lead by our Mistress of War Vatii. The War division is made up of our army of members and is for clan wars and small skirmishes with other members. To join the Team Sky War Division you need to follow these steps.
    1. Fill out the application form at the bottom of this list
    2. Have it approved by Vatii or another team sky boss
    3. Add in your rank and class into your signature after it is sent to you by Vatii when your application is approved

Current Members in this division
    Vatii
    yapguy1
    Ghosts of the Forums
    joepotatoe
    Blacklynx
    Archstaraptor
    Viker2
    ---------

Team Sky Vanguard Division
    The Team Sky Vanguard Division is a group of our most powerful battlers and is lead by the lord of Team Sky Notelobo. Our job is to fight any clan wars that we get into with any other clans. To join the Team Sky Vanguards you must follow these steps.
    1. Fill out the form at the bottom of this list
    2. Get it approved by Notelobo only
    3. Add in your rank and class into your signature after it is sent to you by Notelobo when your application is approved

Current Team Sky Vanguards
    NoteLobo
    The Wizard Tim
    Trident20
    Ronronron
    Cyrius
    Nicholas121419
    --------

Team Sky Research and Development Department
    This division is run by Charbris and is in charge of helping out members with RMT pages or just teams in general. To apply for a position in the section all you need to do is fill out the form at the bottom of this section. Go here for thedarklord2155's PM page.

Current members of this division
    LunarFox
    Charbris
    Ronronron
    Cyrius
    ----------

Team Sky Illustration Department
    This is a small part of the clan run by Claypuppet who is in charge of any and all Pictures made for the clan. Claypuppet may ask some more people to help him with this but as of now he is the only person in this division.

Team Sky ranking system
    Ways to get points
    10 points for rating an RMT page done by one of our clan members. Posts must be legitimate and only 5 posts are worth points per RMT.
    20 points for breading a pokemon or trading a pokemon for or to another clan member at request.
    45 points for joining a team sky tournament
    75 points for coming in 3rd in a tournament run by team sky, 100 for coming in 2nd, and 150 for 1st.
    50 points for donating a prize to a team sky tournament
    10-40 Number of points can be awarded by any clan admin for any legitimate reason
    300 points for participation in a clan war
    700 bonus points for winning your battles in a clan war
    200 to every member every time we win a clan war. Everyone helps so everyone gets rewarded.
    You will also gain a certain amount of point for battling a person in the clan depending on their rank. The list is as follows.
        Spoiler:- Points for ranks:

??? any number of points can be awarded by Notelobo for help with the clan in anyway he deems worth extreme reward

You are in charge of keeping track of your own clan points and we run on the honor system here. So please be honest. Try and keep track of how you got your points in a notepad and when you have enough points to rank up just post it on the bottom of the clan page with a short list of things you did to obtain these points and an Admin will check these for legitimacy and send you your new rank if appropriate and proved.

Ranks available in Team Sky
        Spoiler:- Ranks 1-5:

Spoiler:- Ranks 6-10:

Spoiler:- Ranks 11-15:

Spoiler:- Ranks 16-20:

Spoiler:- Ranks 21-25:

Special ranks

Special Operations Grumpig rank
    Current Members at this rank
    --------

Air Operations Skyarmory rank
    --------

Press Release Division Kyogre rank
    Koss Birro
    --------

Illustration Division Groundon rank
    claypuppet
    --------

Research & Developement Leader Rank
    --------

Clan Sky Boss Rank Grumpig
    Trident20
    ---------

Team Sky Boss Rank Skyarmory
    Vatii
    ---------

Team Sky Lord
    Notelobo
    ---------

Team Classes
    Grunt

Admin

Team Sky Challenge
    The Team Sky Challenge is a system of challenges to gain respect in Team Sky. None of these steps are necessary to join or to be a member but are here for fun reasons only. To start the challenge follow these steps!
    1. Insert this into your signature

2. Go to the top of Sky Tower on Pokemon Emerald, Sapphire, or Ruby.
    3. Catch Rayquaza
    4. Get every type of glass flute possible from the glass blower near the soot fields
    5. Get every badge in the Hoenn region
    6. Defeat the Pokemon league in the Hoenn region without the use of Rayquaza, Groundon, or Kyogre.
    7. Beat all the frontier brains in Emerald's Battle Frontier.
    8. Catch an entire team of Hoenn Shinning Pokemon
    9. Complete the Hoenn Pokedex
    10. Catch Deoxys
    11. Get both Latios and Latias
    12. Catch the top three, Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groundon
    13. Catch the three Regi's
    14. Get Shinny versions of all three Hoenn starters
    15. Hey Your Done!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Second Team Sky Tournament!!!!

Rules
    1. This is an OU only tournament
    2. This tournoment will be a double elimination bracket with a loosers bracket after you get knocked out
    3. This is a Wifi only tournament
    4. Standard tier rules will apply. Anything that cannot be used in a UU team if used will make the team OU (Drought Ninetails, ECT...)
    5. A OU team is defined as: Any team that contains one or more Pokemon that are forbiden from use in UU teams, this includes borderline Pokemon
    6. And prizes will be give out in this order. The winner gets first pick, the runner up next, and so on and so forth untill the prize pool is empty.
    7. all participants must be a member of team sky, unless specified by clan leader.
    8. Here is the link to the bracket for the tournament
    9. All matches will be best of 3 and you need to contact your opponent to figure out how you are going to battle.
    10. The tournament is currently ON
    LINK TO THE BRACKET

Current Registered Participants
    Nicholas121419 FC:2623-1976-8547
    Cyrius FC: 3998-3515-5615
    RainDance FC:4814-3504-9865
    Notelobo FC:1206-4893-9147
    Ronronron FC:2280-3580-7099
    Styxa FC:3954-2698-5159
    TheDarklord2155 FC:4470-5818-6215
    Trident20 FC: 0819 3115 8002
    PepperIsErnie FC:?
    Archstaraptor FC:?

Spoiler:- Prize pool as is:

Credit for all the banners and userbars goes to our great artist friends. 00swms, Trickster444, and Wolf Prince. Thanks so much guys =)
    [/CENTER]
    Last edited by NoteLobo; 20th November 2012 at 12:17 AM.

Charbris's Breeding Center

This is the breeding center run by our very own resident breeder Charbris. There are just a few rules to follow so read carefully =)

The Rules
    1. I will only breed you eggs. (Any egg moves are possible)
    2. IV's and Nature will be known when the egg is traded to you. Do not worry about that.
    3. You can only request an egg after you reach rank 5 and only one egg per every rank up until rank 10 at which point you may egg request at any time.
    4. If you are rank 10 and you request eggs please do not request another egg until 48 hours have passed since your last request.
    5. Only 1 person will have their egg worked on at any one time. The waiting list has no limits so put in your request early or you will be on the list for a long time.
    6. If you wish to be put on the waiting list for your egg please leave a post at the end of the clan page requesting an egg in all BOLD letters for clarity.
    7. When requesting an egg use this form to tell me what you want.
        Spoiler:- egg request form:

8. Event moves may be subject to being turned down for no good reason other then I am lazy and hate to trade people I don't know.
    9. It will take me an undetermined amount of time to breed each egg so don't complain if it takes awhile.
    10. IV's will be done within 2 points of requested amounts but I cannot promise always giving you perfect IV's. Nothing to be done about that, it just takes too long.
    11. Charbris reserves the right to be both unreasonable and irrational in his decisions.

Current Waiting list.
    ---------
    ---------
    ---------

People Eligible to get Pokemon from the Center
    Notelobo
    Vatii
    Grendal
    The Wizard Tim
    Psilo
    Claypuppet
    Myself.... duh......
    Koss Biro
    Trident20
    RainDance
    Mulder
    Styxa
    PepperIsErnie
    Ghosts of the Forums
    Cyrius
    viker2

Well that is all for now but Charbris will be having me update this for him as requests come in.
    Last edited by NoteLobo; 28th August 2012 at 9:05 PM.

[CENTER]Ok the Clan team is now under my control as war mistress so contact me about problems or changes. Psilo will be assisting me in this because I am also officially appointing him to the Rank of Air Division. Now he is officially an admin =)
    The first Team Sky community team
    This is a growing changing team that is created by the team as a whole. it is a BW OU team that has no gimmicks no weather and still works. Here are some rough sets for now. Suggestions helpful.

Aerodactyl
    Item: Focus Sash
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves:
    Stealth Rock
    Taunt
    Toxic
    Earthquake/Stone Edge
    Ev's: 252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 attack
    This set is a bit of a weird one with Toxic over a coverage move but having a fast Toxic user has saved me in the past and is something no one ever sees coming. The Ev's are set up to make Aerodactyl have the most survivability as possible while still giving him his signature speed that is one of the only reasons to use this prehistoric bird. Taunt lets you lead and take out the usefulness of other hazard leads. Stealth rock is self explanitory and Earthquake/Stone Edge are for coverage sake. We just need to choose one.

Crawdaunt
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moves:
    Dragon Dance
    Crunch
    Waterfall
    Substitute/Superpower
    Ev's: 252 hp, 252 attack, 4 speed.
    This is the leader of our team, and a fearsome one at that. Sporting a massive 373 max attack and a fun 330 max HP to tank some good hits as well. Dragon Dance boosts your attack up to 560 after just one boost. Speed was disregarded because even after a dragon dance boost your speed only gets up to 313 with a neutral nature so your not really a fast sweeper so the Ev's went into Hp instead to try and tank some hits. Crunch and Waterfall are your stabs of choice and get a great x2 boost in base power instead of a 1.5 thanks to Adaptability. The last move slot is still up for vote but is between Superpower for the great Dark and Fighting coverage, or for Substitute to try and set up Dragon Dances easily.

Forretress
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Sturdy
    Moves:
    Stealth Rock
    Spikes
    Gyro Ball
    Rapid Spin
    Ev's: 252 hp, 100 def, 152 sdef
    This is your standard spinning Forretress set. Not much to say here. It does what it does really well by having a lot of resists and huge defenses. The Ev's have been made to let Forretress survive a Flamethrower from sun boosted Ninetails and survive to set up rocks before switching.

Conkeldurr
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Moves:
    Drain Punch
    Mach Punch
    Payback
    Bulk Up
    Ev's: 120 hp, 252 atk, and 136 sdef
    This is the Conk set that was decided on by us and was suggested by Ghosts of the Forums (Not a figment an actual username) And it lets have both bulk and priority with drain and mach punch. With Drain and Mach Punch and Payback you have almost unbroken coverage over the tier. Also after a few bulk ups you are almost unstopable with the combo of leftovers and drain punch. Leftovers was taken over either Toxic or Blaze Orb so that we could work as a status absorber.

Reuniclus
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Moves:
    Focus Blast
    Psyshock
    Recover
    Calm Mind
    Ev's: 252 hp, 180 def, 76 sdef
    This is your standard calm mind Reuniclus. Strait off of Smogen, nothing creative here. It does its job well and is a great addition to any team.

Gengar
    Item: Black Sludge
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves:
    Substitute
    Destiny Bond
    HP(Fighting)
    Shadow Ball
    Ev's: 252 sattack, 252 speed, 4 hp
    This is our own combination that uses two of the most unsettling moves in the game that have the ability to turn a game on its head with ease. The first is Subsitute, this is a great move that can help Gengar become a lot less frail and be able to take hits with ease and counter with one of its perfect coverage moves. The other is Destiny Bond, this lets Gengar take out any pokemon that is causing your team a lot of trouble. Gengar's huge speed stat and frail defenses support this perfectly letting it move first with Destiny Bond before taking an OHKO hit from the opposing player's Pokemon KOing it. HP(Fighting) and Shadow Ball give you perfect coverage.

And that is all as far as things we have decided on as of now. Leave suggestions at the bottom please!
    Last edited by Vatii; 4th July 2012 at 6:32 PM.

We are up and running! hurray!

I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
    User Name: Migi
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): most of them
    Rank Applying for: Zigzagoon rank 1
    Reasons for Applying: I just wanted to join a clan and you guys seem pretty strait forward. Hope I can help!

Well then it looks like I have an applicant already! I'll look into your posts and get back to you over PM

CONGRATS everyone!!! Glad we are up and running
    FC: 2151 4414 5671

Give me feedback on what you think of my new team I'm building
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post14399871

DW Females:

I want DW females

congrats on the clan

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Thanks dude.

hey note, just wondering, what exactly do the tower guards do ON SEREBII? just for clarification, you know?

mostly they just run our help section and are in charge of relations with other clans and their leaders. At least untill we get the Press Release portion up and running.

o...then i guess mah idea falls into that, lol! still...i purely research center would be nice

Just get the banner done and send it to me so I can add it to the page.

k. the banner should be finished tomorrow. i'll direct you to the page as i can't link anything picwise. my laptop got taken away, so im using my 3ds. the latest i'll be able to pm you the banner will be wednesday when i can get online, hopefully.

We only have one recruit *Cries*

Technicaly we have two recruits, four admins, one boss, and a bunch of Pokemon. No need to despair it will get better!
    Please to all those reading thing Apply for positions in the clan! We can use the help!

Updated for the Reserch and Development page! Good luck thedarklord2155!

Got the Illustration division up and running. Good luck Claypuppet!

yay!! r and d is up and running!!!

Fixed the page for you!

grassyass note. as you can see, the experiment was a success!!! anyways, what should we do next? i'll be posting a team soon. how bout you?

Well for now we need to do two things. Get more members and get my internet connection running through my crappy DS light..... it doesn't seem to agree to well with the Cgear or anything else for that matter....

Hahahaha accidentally answered a question! Bonus points for that for sure!

Posting this just to be a smart***
    I would like to join the Team Sky Vanguard Division.
    User Name: Your Mom
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): All day ery day all of them
    Rank Applying for: all of them
    Reasons for Applying: caus i wana
    Link to a small list of your team for inspection:

Well, Thedarklord asked me to join. He told me to post on here, but you say to pm him... I'll just post on this page for now.

I would like to join the Team Sky Research and Development Division.
    User Name: Dragonicwari
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Every single main series game since yellow except emerald, platinum, leaf green, and heartgold.
    Rank Applying for: Any
    Reasons for Applying: The head honcho of Research and Developement asked me to join himself
    Link to a small list of your team for inspection: Should team be plural? I'll list a few in a sec
    The Armaldo storm
    Nobody could help me with this team
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 5th May 2012 at 3:34 AM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Page 1 of 294 123451151101 ... LastLast