Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

lol wow pretty quiet around here huh?

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    lol wow pretty quiet around here huh?
    its going to pick up when notelobos summer vacation comes. then.....it'll get interesting....

Ya we are all sorry about that but with projects and such all happening at the same time, maybe the fact that all of our admins live in the same town is kind of a bad thing. But it does keep us on the same page. It will pick up a lot more when summer vacation kicks in. next Friday to be exact.

Ho hum. Its so quiet here....

I feel like we've been over this before...... read above please....

I want to join your clan, but I need to know how serious this clan is. I don't want to join another clan just for it to fold again

well addys, we actually work as a clan. but until either a) notelobo says otherwise, or b) in a week's time, all requests are hereby suspended. none of the founding fathers, and vaati, the founding mother, can get on atm. i am still on though. we would love to have you. what position due you want to fill? what branch, as some branches have certain.....requirements that need to be filled to join. please use the form on the first page to request.

I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
    User Name: addysdaddy0904 PO:dLOSINGSTREAKb
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact):R,B,S,R,E,D,Pl,HG,B,W rescue blue, and the explorers of darkness, colosseum , Gale XD
    Rank Applying for:first rank
    Reasons for Applying: get some good clan battles going

seems fine to me. i'll pm note about it, hopefully he'll respond back.

I was wondering why their wasn't any pm's lately, if anyone needs help with team building I can be fairly useful (I can even make fairly good teams in styles I can't stand playing)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

quick question about team building though, which one would be better. The chansey wish protect sismic toss thing, or ursaring with flame orb and facade

Quote Originally Posted by addysdaddy0904 View Post
    quick question about team building though, which one would be better. The chansey wish protect sismic toss thing, or ursaring with flame orb and facade
    That depends, do you want a wall (Chaney) or sweeper(ursaring is better out of the two)? Chansey is more used overall because ursaring isn't that good in Ou (slow, not incredibly bulky....)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

i found cloyster to sweet, i just hate walls, but they are needed sometimes i guess

Cheeesssssseeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Anyone seen the adverts? They have brought back the EX cards!!
    28th February 2012, 12:16 PM

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ckxs4.gif[/IMG]
    ^ Click here to go to my shop!^
    ^Credits to Mew_

I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
    User Name: Rhykaeth
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Pearl, Diamond, Soul Silver
    Rank Applying for: Rank 1 Zigzagoon rank
    Reasons for Applying: I think that this looks like an awesome clan, so... yeah.
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose... in other words, POKEMON"

Name: Rassilon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Well at least you guys are keeping the clan page going for us while we finish up. Tomorrow is my last exam of the year so after that we are going to be back online. I am pretty sure Grendal is done though so he should pop in sometime.

Hey I'm back! Whats going on guys?

Ok give me a second and I will field all of these requests as soon as possible.

Ok whats going on here? I'm finaly back so get me up to speed. I see there is a new application to the war division.

69 posts. Trollolololol =)

you just never grow up do you Tim? Anyways the person who aplied for a position in the war division you are currently under review. Best of luck to you in getting in.

Quote Originally Posted by addysdaddy0904 View Post
    good luck on getting a wish event one. i'd go softboiled.

anyways, vaati, yapguy meant the tower guard. ive battled him 3 times and hes definitely not ready for war division. he used doom desire rachi for arceus's sake. also, vaati, i'd like to join the war division though. if you want to battle me to test me, id be more than happy to, but itd have to be wifi battle.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    anyways, vaati, yapguy meant the tower guard. ive battled him 3 times and hes definitely not ready for war division. he used doom desire rachi for arceus's sake. also, vaati, i'd like to join the war division though. if you want to battle me to test me, id be more than happy to, but itd have to be wifi battle.
    I'd not ask to battle Vatii just yet. She is a little bit strict about her battles and right now only her Uber Tier team is up and running (Her diamond version went missing soon after she got Black version) and she is having to build her team back from scratch again. Plus her Uber Tier team is unbeaten. And if I told you what was on it she would probably kill me. It would be better for you to try joining the Vanguard division. That would put you at the front for all clan wars.

all right. then i'll join vanguard division. btw, most of my teams are in the rmt section, with the exception of my old dual weather rain/sand team. that should be on smogon, if im not mistaken. o, and my uu team and my armaldo team. the armaldo team is my onky full, completed one, though, im in the process of building my ru team.just in case you are interested in seeing them.

btw: when we do clan wars, we could do it by tiers. i could get ru, note uu, vaati uber, and tim ou. maybe. just a suggestion

gg note best match ive had in a long time. also, could i get as much of team sky to rmt as possible?

Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast