Page 9 of 294 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

that would be. fire, ice, and electric. o, and you guys didnt respond in my thread.... nya!

We didn't have anything to add..... nya yourself.....

I missed a lot, but if their were only 3 people needed for a clan war, why on earth are you picking 2 peeps from r&d over the vanguard division or something?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

well actually we put in the sub for your spot and he won really fast.

Well that's good, how is the war going?

Check for yourself.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yo guys! Im back on, even though i still cant participate in the clan war. Anways, whats going on?

Oh nothing much really. You didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I missed a lot, but if their were only 3 people needed for a clan war, why on earth are you picking 2 peeps from r&d over the vanguard division or something?
    bah, i resent that. both of us are pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    The two who participated are in the vanguard, as well as being in R&D.

Also, who thinks "The Vanguard" sounds a bit pretentious?

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post

What do you mean by 'pretentious'?

Btw, I was looking over our first page, and just noticed the special ranks. What are they for, and why are they so empty?

I meant it by the definition of the word lol. The keyword was "sounds" btw. It just had a pretentious ring to it when I first read it to myself. Not so much anymore.
    Are you up for a battle viker? VM me if you are.

EDIT: Anyone else in the clan feel free to do the same.
    Last edited by Psilo; 13th June 2012 at 6:31 AM.

the vanguard of an army is its front line, the elite soldiers of that force, the first people who meet the enemy in combat. I think that it is a rather fitting title.

I wasn't confused as to what a vanguard is. I feel it's perfectly fitting. "The Vanguard" though. It was all about how is SOUNDED when I first said it to myself. But I'm a weird b*stard so don't pay the comment I made earlier any heed.
    The more I say it, the less it sounds that way. Think I'll call that effect "tonal desensitization."

Well ok then. Man you are a strange one aren't you? Hahahahahaha, but aren't we all I suppose!

I'm not too comforted by that "I suppose" tacked on at the end there, but I embrace my stranger side...I think all this constitutes as thread spam though, so this'll be my last post in response to that.

Battles; who's up for em?

always up for battles.

ANNOUNCEMENT: after this tourny is finished, i will be hosting a dual clan tourny, alongside rge, the FEAR clan's leader. there will be a 1st place prize, a 2nd, and a 3rd. more rules will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    bah, i resent that. both of us are pretty good
    You seem to have forgotten; I haven't battled a lot lately. Also I play VERY poorly against people who don't know how to play well. Plus I'm pretty sure your just saying that since you don't want to say you've lost to a noob ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post

I'm pretty sure I am not (I'm going to double check now). However my point being was why pick me over someone who is a part of the clan that is DESIGNED to be in CLAN WARS

I got the point. I just thought you were making reference to dark and me, since we were the one's who participated....not dark and yourself.
    You were half-right in making that point though because it appears dark is in both, but you're not...not that there's any reason you shouldn't be in both though.

Ok to end the argument the reason why we choose dragon is because we only had three vanguard members and one was out of vacation, so we turned to the member who we thought could take on an opponent well, Dragon runs a trade shop so we assumed that he would have a few choice pokemon to make a team with, that way even if he lost he could at least put up a fight. In addition when we choose the war members Psilo was not a part of the team so we couldn't have chosen him for the war. So that is why, once and for all, we choose Dragon.

The only thing I was confused about was who one of the "2 peeps" that he was referring to were. Everythings was cleared up as soon as he responded though. There was no confusion on my part in why you chose dragon. I totally got why you did that originally. I also was not suggesting that he wasn't a good choice.

I'm sure you can hold your own, dragon.

Trust me dudes, you would change your minds after seeing me on a losing streak. I've gone from about 1200 to 550 in a night because I just could not get that win. I never thought that you were saying I was a bad decision, I just felt like their was better is all (and at the time I obviously didn't realize Thedarklord was in both)

Lol, that means nothing man. I've gone from the 1400's down to the 1100's in a single night. It happens to everyone. A losing streak on PO is not an indicator of one's skill.
    So don't cut yourself short for that reason. I figured that btw, that's why I mentioned that dark lord was in both.

EDIT: You should talk to note about being on "The Vanguard." (it still kind of has that ring to me lol)
    Last edited by Psilo; 14th June 2012 at 1:14 AM.

One of The main reasons why I'm not going to (other than what's been discussed) is most wars are going to take place during the weekend, which I may not be on at all due to a variety of things (my girlfriend, scouting, parties, etc) and during the week I'm normally busy trading (I'm trading with joe potato as I type this). Not to mention I don't have the time to train every team I would like (nor the room). However I will be forever on call for wars and as note said; I do have quite a few choice Pokemon for a variety of tiers

Page 9 of 294 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast