Page 10 of 294 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    You seem to have forgotten; I haven't battled a lot lately. Also I play VERY poorly against people who don't know how to play well. Plus I'm pretty sure your just saying that since you don't want to say you've lost to a noob ;p
    hold up! when did i lose to you? hmm ....this needs to be solved. get your team ready, we'll battle before we trade bro.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    hold up! when did i lose to you? hmm ....this needs to be solved. get your team ready, we'll battle before we trade bro.
    I'm pretty sure I've beaten you with the Armaldo storm against your dual weather team (I'm nicknaming it mud).

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

One of The main reasons why I'm not going to (other than what's been discussed) is most wars are going to take place during the weekend, which I may not be on at all due to a variety of things (my girlfriend, scouting, parties, etc) and during the week I'm normally busy trading (I'm trading with joe potato as I type this). Not to mention I don't have the time to train every team I would like (nor the room). However I will be forever on call for wars and as note said; I do have quite a few choice Pokemon for a variety of tiers
    Ah, yeah. That's called life man. I totally get it. It seems people here sometimes assume that others expect you to put pokemon first :/ (as you may or may not have been doing)
    That's the first I've heard that most wars will take place during the weekend though.
    Last edited by Psilo; 14th June 2012 at 1:45 AM.

It seems to make sense to me that they would; after school people (should) be studying and doing homework and stuff. Plus on the weekends it's easier to manage a difference of 5 or so hours in time zones

A better option would be to give everyone a full week to meet for their battles and to give everyone a heads up as to what week it will be, which I think they're already doing.
    Limiting it only to weekends wouldn't really give people much lee-way, I don't think.

I think it was a full week, but their was no heads up really (maybe a 2 day heads up)

Yeah, note or whoever should definitely give people more of a heads up than 2 days haha. First war for this clan though, so I think everyone is still just getting used to things.
    I'm sure things will get better with time.

I wouldn't completely blame it on note either, he did say we were going to have a clan war well in advance, he just didn't know when it was going to start until those 2 days or so

I wasn't blaming him. I thought the last two comments made that clear. Curse you, internet, for causing lapses in communication!

It seems to make sense to me that they would; after school people (should) be studying and doing homework and stuff. Plus on the weekends it's easier to manage a difference of 5 or so hours in time zones
    hahahahaha! studying? homework? you dont know me at all. anyway, i dont think i ever faced your team dragon. i wouldve remembered facing an armaldo when i had PO. when i get the team back together, we can battle to see.

I beat Addysyasa handily but I feel bad because he wasn't done with his team and he only had 3 lv 80's and the rest were below that. But he is leaving tomorrow for a while so he is done in the tourny. But that means that now I get to fight Dragon in the next match and the winner of that faces Darklord.

Updated tournament bracket has been added. Addysysya used an OU team so he is single eliminated, so Yapguy1 moves up in the bracket to face the looser between me and dragon. The winner between us faces Darklord in the semifinals. Good luck to all once more! By the way darklord give me a list of the combatants for your new duel clan tournament and I will create a tournament bracket for it.

WOOT! cmon guys. fight!

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    Updated tournament bracket has been added. Addysysya used an OU team so he is single eliminated, so Yapguy1 moves up in the bracket to face the looser between me and dragon. The winner between us faces Darklord in the semifinals. Good luck to all once more! By the way darklord give me a list of the combatants for your new duel clan tournament and I will create a tournament bracket for it.
    as of yet, we havehtneven made rules. ill talk to rge about it, but i assume it'll be me, you, psilo, for sure, and rge, joe, and maybe misty. others to come.

maybe other members of the clan too. Definitely the few that we apart of the tournament

It's too bad I didn't join soon enough to compete in the current tourney.

to all interested in joining the tourny, pm/vm me. for pms, title them: C.H.E.E.S.E. we also need 2 prize pokemon, so offer something valuable.

I'm willing to offer anything up to tier 3 from my shop for the tourny

@ Thedarklord; the battle was when we had multiple battles in a row. I remember our rain teams facing off and the only other weather team I have had was the armaldo storm which I'm pretty sure beat your dual weather team
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 14th June 2012 at 10:26 PM.

lol, do you know how many weather teams i had at that period?remember, i was the weather gym leader? i think you faced my regular rain team bro. and the prizes have been given by psilo. more details will come.

Lol I guess, anyways, for the tournament I just beat note twice (6-0 then 3-0)

Good games dude, I hope to fight you again the the future
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 14th June 2012 at 11:44 PM.

to be honest I mistaped on the 3-0 and took only 5 pokemon instead of 6 but I don't mind. I would have lost anyways. I see now why there are OU and UU tiers it wasn't even a contest really.

I disagree with that. The problem is; you were using a uu team to face another uu team. That and the fact that i know the uu tier very well didnt help you at all. Lastly the poke that caused me to 6-0 you has almost fell into uu for the second time now this month but seeing as it hasn't you would never have been able to know how to counter it. The more used Ou pokes on my team barely did anything to you but take out the one poke that could have destroyed my main counter to your team.

I just realized; if I beat Thedarklord I will have to face one of you again. (either Thedarklord or notelobo)
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 14th June 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Yes your Scrafty was a killer. My only counter to it was Falon but your latias kept me from swapping in well and after a few moxie boosts it didn't matter really.

I was trying not to inform Thedarklord of my team seeing as those were my first 2 battles with them and I'm pretty sure a few pokes were ev'd wrong

My bad I assumed you had already put up a RMT about it. But if your battling Darklord right now it won't matter because he has to use his 3ds to get on the internet and he can't while battling. Sorry though =(

Page 10 of 294 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast