Page 51 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

Your in the R&D for a reason Lunar. I saw potential in your knowledge of Pokemon. Try some rates, experience is the best way to learn.

I guess you are right, I'll try my hardest. now to go research walls for blacklynx.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

ok then. Talk to you later.

Actually... Starmie has a defensive set that smogon has been debating on adding to its main starmie page for a while. It's actually been approved but the original poster has yet to update it. Starmie has amazing defensive typing as most super effective attacks are rare (bar electric and u turn) as well as having recover and cosmic power.

Here's the link; http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464537
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 8th July 2012 at 10:31 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Beat me to the post. I wasn't going to reference smogon, but I have a friend who was experimenting with a defensive gravity set for awhile. It actually works pretty well.

so Starmie=possible wall then. cool my idea was correct then.

also updating my sig I just got the last glass flute.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

I only referenced smogon since people tend to respect it, though they may dislike it

Lol, I wasn't suggesting it was bad that you did. I sent the wrong message there in saying that I wasn't going to reference smogonn. I acknowledge the boundaries they've set as mostly-sensible and don't dislike them at all. Btw, anyone up for a battle?

I've got new pokes that need testing.

EDIT: Is there any word on our next war? Looks like Team Amurrica (f*ck yeah!) is looking to tussle. Should I take it upon myself to set something up with their war guy?
    Last edited by Psilo; 9th July 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Well, we are currently down 1-2 of our best players (Thedarklord and joe hasn't been active) so a new war may not be a good idea unless we do 3v3. But team America is pretty beast from what I heard.

Anyways, I'm willing to battle

From what I can tell, I do believe them to be pretty beast. I also really like the whole idea behind the clan.

But yeah, I know Klaus is gone for a week. So let's wait around for Joe.

Team america, I heard, is one of the 'elder' teams would pretty strong soldiers. Anyways, I don't think we should rush wars with beast clans: just go steady after losing a war, then declare war when the time is right. Anyways, I too have a question: would infernape do best as a stall breaker, or a sweeper? cuz it is a pretty good wall breaker and sweeper; it's pretty fast, which I think is essential for both; it has good offensive stats, which is good for both, so I don't know which I should put one as.

Well, to answer your question I would have to look at your team. As it can function as both

Also, to encourage battling within the clan, a few more people should be worth maybe 180 points to beat, and everyone else 50. Or we could do a point value for beating someone depending on the rank. Just to make sure note sees this I'm going to vm him this. Anyone else's thoughts?

It's a good idea. Anyways dragon, I decided to make infernape a sweeper, but thanks for the help

EDIT:note: when do the gym leaders and E4 get their banners, badges, etc?. And what's our new region's name?
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 9th July 2012 at 1:26 AM.

Is it mixed or what? I'm curious

Mixed? My team? Or what?

Your infernape.... Like does it use physical moves, special, or both?

Oh, sorry. It's a physical sweeper.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Team america, I heard, is one of the 'elder' teams would pretty strong soldiers. Anyways, I don't think we should rush wars with beast clans: just go steady after losing a war, then declare war when the time is right. Anyways, I too have a question: would infernape do best as a stall breaker, or a sweeper? cuz it is a pretty good wall breaker and sweeper; it's pretty fast, which I think is essential for both; it has good offensive stats, which is good for both, so I don't know which I should put one as.
    It's not all about winning. This clan is still young. A war with a "beast" clan would give us good experience.

Oh yeah. Didn't think of that. It would actually give you guys quite alot of experience:1)see how elder clans' teams work2)new strategies3)experience of war

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    It's not all about winning. This clan is still young. A war with a "beast" clan would give us good experience.
    The best way to get experience would involve us reviewing the battles as well, the problem is, you don't know what's going on in their mind mid game

I just 5-0'd and 6-0'd Psilo. I was expecting his volcarona to wreck me, but luckily I had Dnite to save the day. It should be noted that his team wasn't used by him before I believe
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 9th July 2012 at 2:27 AM.

That's the problem in any battle lol. That's no reason not to go to war. The unlikelihood of winning is also no reason not to go to war. We stack our best member and give it our all, the outcome should be the last things on our minds.

Oh, wait. I forgot.

Last edited by Psilo; 9th July 2012 at 2:36 AM.

I'm saying that I'm ok with going to war, just believe it would be good for us to find out whats wrong with how we are playing is all. You know, learning from our mistakes?

WE ARE GOING INTO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.........

and also just so you know I got PO.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    The best way to get experience would involve us reviewing the battles as well, the problem is, you don't know what's going on in their mind mid game

I just 5-0'd and 6-0'd Psilo. I was expecting his volcarona to wreck me, but luckily I had Dnite to save the day. It should be noted that his team wasn't used by him before I believe
    Use "team" in loose terms. I'd never battle with something so unbalanced in a serious battle. You had no reason to worry about that.
    GG both times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I'm saying that I'm ok with going to war, just believe it would be good for us to find out whats wrong with how we are playing is all. You know, learning from our mistakes?
    And how do we learn from our mistakes, dragon. Through experience. Which is what a war with an older clan will provide. I'm sure you learned from your last war match....and you'll learn from the next one.

@drizzleboy
    No one said anything about war being official.
    Last edited by Psilo; 9th July 2012 at 3:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Use "team" in loose terms. I'd never battle with something so unbalanced in a serious battle. You had no reason to worry about that.
    GG both times.

Thanks, I dunno, none of those were unthreatning pokes, I expected Hydreigon to be scarfed, so it scared me out our first game

And how do we learn from our mistakes, dragon. Through experience. Which is what a war with an older clan will provide. I'm sure you learned from your last war match....and you'll learn from the next one.

@drizzleboy
    No one said anything about war being official.
    I learned to always double check my hidden power >.<

Page 51 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast