Page 13 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

I like that I'll get some options for the team sets and get them posted on the original post. Darklord has won the tournament by the way, with me going in second, and dragon in third.

No offense dude, but I didn't think you were going to win :/. On a side note; I can't believe that Thedarklord told you the truth that he only beat me by like a poke or two. Did Psilo confess as well?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

what do you mean? I already knew that you were really good otherwise Darklord would have never had recommended you to join the clan if you didn't know what you were doing. Plus in case you hadn't noticed I'm not that great of a battler. I have lost to darklord 5 times and have lost to Psilo all but one time. And both times that I beat the two of them it was because of really really really lucky critical hits on my part. I may be in charge of the clan but as far as battling is concerned I'm terrible!

I just thought it would be interesting if you thought they both 6-0'd me is all. Anyways, I looked back and crawdaunt does have a moveset, as does reuniclus if it gets added. So what's aero's and forretresses?

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    what do you mean? I already knew that you were really good otherwise Darklord would have never had recommended you to join the clan if you didn't know what you were doing. Plus in case you hadn't noticed I'm not that great of a battler. I have lost to darklord 5 times and have lost to Psilo all but one time. And both times that I beat the two of them it was because of really really really lucky critical hits on my part. I may be in charge of the clan but as far as battling is concerned I'm terrible!
    you arent that bad, lol. if you were bad, you'd be more like the freshmen that keep piling up in the rmt section -.- so..... many...... locked..... threads. anyways, i think im better off leaving the ccat to the rest of the clan. id try to change it to suit my personal style, and not everyone battles the same. from past experiences, most ccats are end up not doing well to the masses. like psilo said, its also situational. a ddance crawdaunt isnt going to get a dd in easily, but maybe a hone claws mixed set might make it easier to use. in tr support, of course. actually, disregard that. its me trying to make my own team. -.0

We should put in conk.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
    User Name:Getusedtoit
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Pokemon Black, White, Soulsilver, Heartgold, Platinum, Diamond, Emerald, Firered, Ruby, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Yellow, red, blue.
    Rank Applying for: Team sky Boss rank skarmory, or rank 7 vibrava rank.
    Reasons for Applying: Looking for a place to rank up, set some roots. Strive to be the Best.
    Subrosa Bmx- Get used to it.
    Pokemon For life.

Wouldnt conk make the team unusually physical? So far it's;
    Aero (physical)
    Crawdaunt (physical)
    Forretress (More physical than special I believe)

Adding conk would give us4 physically oriented Pokemon, maybe we should make it a HO team?

Quote Originally Posted by Getusedtoit View Post
    I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
    User Name:Getusedtoit
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Pokemon Black, White, Soulsilver, Heartgold, Platinum, Diamond, Emerald, Firered, Ruby, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Yellow, red, blue.
    Rank Applying for: Team sky Boss rank skarmory, or rank 7 vibrava rank.
    Reasons for Applying: Looking for a place to rank up, set some roots. Strive to be the Best.
    seeing as you are to be new, you will probably start out at rank 1. the boss ranks are for people who have truly proven themselves in the clan, and are to be decided by the corresponding admin. but as of my opinion: accepted. unofficial until note gets on.

what I miss? Na just kidding Getusedtoit (Who will now be refered to as just G for the sake of not having to spell his username because I'm lazy) asked me earlier to join. And I would like to say that Darklord is right because new members are give rank 1 automatically. But thanks for joining anyways =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Wouldnt conk make the team unusually physical? So far it's;
    Aero (physical)
    Crawdaunt (physical)
    Forretress (More physical than special I believe)

Adding conk would give us4 physically oriented Pokemon, maybe we should make it a HO team?
    Conk would make it all physical, but if we add a special attacker and a special wall like chansey, it sort of makes up for that, in fact I will have no dedicated special attackers on my sandstorm team that I'm working on, but I've tested it on po and it works fine.

EDIT: Actually, I've got rotom, but I use him more as a wall then a pure attacker.
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 20th June 2012 at 2:42 AM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I should count up my points sometime... Anyways, are their any other suggestions for the team? Everyone should know my opinions on reuniclus (I suggested) and conk(whatchoo suggested), so I'm kinda curious as to other peoples opinions on this

Edit; (he would post just as I do) We should have decided what playstyle we were using ahead of time, however if we are going an all physical route I suggest we add a bulky fighting resist considering our fighting weakness as of now
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 20th June 2012 at 2:26 AM.

I am going to say this first team is just going to be a basic goodstuff team. It has no gimmick or weather or anything else. I like the Reuniclus but not the Conk. Pure fighting typing isn't going to give many useful resists to the team. I vote we use a ghost type for the fighting resist and the bug resist to support both Reuniclus and have a double support to Crawdaunt. I'm going to add some team sets as a prototype so that we can get something on the ground for this team and we can alter it from there. Just give me a second and I'll do that!

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I am going to say this first team is just going to be a basic goodstuff team. It has no gimmick or weather or anything else. I like the Reuniclus but not the Conk. Pure fighting typing isn't going to give many useful resists to the team. I vote we use a ghost type for the fighting resist and the bug resist to support both Reuniclus and have a double support to Crawdaunt. I'm going to add some team sets as a prototype so that we can get something on the ground for this team and we can alter it from there. Just give me a second and I'll do that!
    I disagree. Conk has won me many battles.

well we will just take a vote on it then. All those for Conk say aye and all those against just say so!

if were running conk, why not run a mixed reuniculus, with max SpA and max whatever, and use power split, or the other one. whichever evens out the attacks, not swap i guess. the one that doesnt involve your opponent

o, and note, the pokemon are ready.

im also free to battle anyone, if interested

sorry to bother your chat but I would like to join. I have been looking for while so I disided to contact you guys first. ( If you don't exept me....................)

I would like to join the Team Sky Research and Development Division.
    User Name: drizzleboy12
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): R,S,FR.LG,E,D,P,PL,HG,SS,B,W
    Rank Applying for: the best one I can get
    Reasons for Applying: cause I want somewhere I can battle, do tournaments, and do clan stuff

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by getusedtoit View Post
    i would like to join the team sky tower guards.
    User name:getusedtoit
    pokemon games played (not a factor in selection just a random fact): Pokemon black, white, soulsilver, heartgold, platinum, diamond, emerald, firered, ruby, silver, gold, crystal, yellow, red, blue.
    Rank applying for: Team sky boss rank skarmory, or rank 7 vibrava rank.
    Reasons for applying: Looking for a place to rank up, set some roots. Strive to be the best.
    Subrosa bmx- get used to it.
    Who dafuq is this guy?! And who does he think he is?!

I'm not too sure I take kindly to the arrogance this dude has.

Why do you think you'd automatically get a position in the team sky boss skarmory rank or vibrava rank. Do I sense some entitlement?!

Hey, "Getusedtoit" get used to people responding in this way, bro......if you continue to pull this kinda junk.

By the way, let's reject him. There are plenty of other (better) members who'll come though.

Hope this wasn't too blunt "Getusedtoit," but if it was......you're just going to have to get used it man.

Yeah, I'm calling **** out.
    Last edited by Psilo; 20th June 2012 at 12:45 PM.

"aye"
    Never do mixed uni. I know that he should only ever be cm or tr.

lol brah, it was a joke. but drizzleboy, as far as i go, you are accepted. again, wait for note

and getusedtoit, just ignore psilo. thats just him being him.

thank you. this is awsome so what do you guys do.
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 20th June 2012 at 8:02 PM.

Credit to me

well its not official yet. but its a nice community. some battle, some trade. we might be holding a new tourny soon. might!. and i have my old ou team back. always up for a battle guys team mud lets go!

oh yeah not a team member yet right........................ anyway that is cool. I would love to have a first battle on this site sometime soon. But how do you battle do you register friend code then battle.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    and getusedtoit, just ignore psilo. thats just him being him.
    You don't know me as well as I thought you did.

Page 13 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast