Page 14 of 294 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

well drizzleboy, im up for a battle. most of us do wifi, so yeah, register.

and psilo, i know you are a lot like me. and you are a great battler. but you are modest. and you probably didnt mean anything that you said in that post. am i right in anything?

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    well drizzleboy, im up for a battle. most of us do wifi, so yeah, register.

and psilo, i know you are a lot like me. and you are a great battler. but you are modest. and you probably didnt mean anything that you said in that post. am i right in anything?
    Lol. Spot on. I was just having some fun.

I would like to join the Team Sky Waar division
    User Name: Joepotatoe
    Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): RBY, SC, RS( never got ahold of emerald :C), SS and white
    Rank Applying for: I thought you earned ranks (?)
    Reasons for Applying: I know a few people in the clan who are active, and great trainers. I'd say they're the closest I've goten to making friends on the forums, So why not join the clan they're in?
    I thought about applying for vanguard division but my team is untested atm, so If somebody feels like checking If I'm worthy of it, It'd be nice

PS: the applications for the war division and tower guards are identical, as in they both say I'd like to join the tower guards xD, just thought I'd tell you that
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 21st June 2012 at 10:03 AM.

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

hey joe, glad to see youve finally come over to the dar-i mean, welcome. im sure you will be accepted. note needs to get on and approve these first, and give you your starting ranks. looks like we need to update and fix the OP, lol.

Welcome Joe, king of balls. Watch out note, joe just may gain control of the whole clang.

I'm back from where ever I was. What all did I miss? Has Note let this whole thing go to pot without us? To bad I wanted to help it get there!

About the tournaments; (this is mostly at Thedarklord) I think we should cut back and do like.. A tournament a month, if we do to much more than that we might overdose people

About the team building process; this really seems to be going nowhere. A lot of people are losing interest

About the vanguard vs war division; I believe the difference is the vangaurd is suppose to be our best battlers, so they get first pick as to wether or not they want to fight in a clan war. The war division gets second and after that is up to note
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 21st June 2012 at 10:58 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I agree on that. The team building seems like a good Idea and I will be glad to help you with it. I also agree with the one Tournament a month idea. I think that the team building will go somewhere as soon as we get all the members decided upon and we start testing of it. I am guessing your going to clone the finished members for use Dragon?

I finished my senior paper and I'm back and ready to go! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! That was the hardest thing I've ever had to write! oh by the way welcome to the clan Drizzleboy12 I already added you to the original post and I fixed the problem with the war division and the tower guard division applications being the same. Joe are you applying for the war or the tower guards division? I'll add you to the list as soon as I know that.

@ Grendal I could clone the finished members for everyone's use, though I doubt everyone is going to keep the team exactly the same.

@ Note, I'm going to have to double check, but I feel like more people applied

noooooo! we needs more tournies!

i guess thats good though. june's almost over, and ill be hosting my own tourny, hopefully.

How about for the CCAT we go with Gengar? It would give us the fighting imunity we want and if we included Reuniclus in the team it would have a double resist to bug for it and for crawdaunt. It would make a great addition to our team and it a huge specially offensive threat having the 15th highest special attack in the game only coming behind a handful of legendaries and a few regular pokemon.

Oh sweet does that mean I officaly joined yet.

Credit to me

Yup that's what it means =) just grab your rank symbol and any other banners that apply that you want to use and insert them into your signature. Welcome to the clan dude =)

This will make the team into;
    Forretress
    Crawdaunt
    Aerodactyl
    Reuniclus
    Gengar

Which means we need a fighting type to hit ice types for aerodactyl and to kill dark types for our 2 special attackers. Conk may get on the team yet, as that will give us; 1 utility poke, 3 physical pokes and 2 special pokes. The team would be fairly balanced then

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I finished my senior paper and I'm back and ready to go! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! That was the hardest thing I've ever had to write! oh by the way welcome to the clan Drizzleboy12 I already added you to the original post and I fixed the problem with the war division and the tower guard division applications being the same. Joe are you applying for the war or the tower guards division? I'll add you to the list as soon as I know that.
    I'm going for the war divison

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

do you have a link to the pic or something.

Credit to me

So I just counted up my points and between my interactions with about half of the clan I easily hit 1290 points, making me sharpedo rank

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    This will make the team into;
    Forretress
    Crawdaunt
    Aerodactyl
    Reuniclus
    Gengar

Which means we need a fighting type to hit ice types for aerodactyl and to kill dark types for our 2 special attackers. Conk may get on the team yet, as that will give us; 1 utility poke, 3 physical pokes and 2 special pokes. The team would be fairly balanced then
    I support conk, how 'bout you? Let's use smogon's standard bulk up set for conk. And if we add blissey, we have a wish passer and possible cleric. Also, I read the section of the op about the community team, and all forries can take a sun-boosted flamethrower, thanks to sturdy (trolololol).
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 22nd June 2012 at 2:11 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Now that the team has been more balanced out I believe conk has more than enough reason to get on the team. The only thing I would consider over it is a mixed Lucario set and even then I kinda like conk more

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    do you have a link to the pic or something.
    right click the image, and go to properties. copy+paste the linkmshown onto your sig in settings. add image tags.

also, i support conk. hopefully, we can use elemental punches soon. yay for tutors! XD

Elemental punches WILL be great, but the only use I see for it on conk is to hit gliscor and lando, mainly gliscor, and even then conk won't want to give up any attack it has, because he already has priority and the fighting/dark coverage of payback and drain punch.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    I'm going for the war divison
    Joe could be in the vanguard. Place him there.

EDIT: We also have a new prospective member that's worthy of being in the war division. He'd be the cream of the crop in that division. It wouldn't be long before he'd be moved up to the vanguard.

EDIT AGAIN: We should sub gyro ball for toxic spikes on Forry.
    Last edited by Psilo; 22nd June 2012 at 5:57 PM.

I support conk. Not so sure about those elemental punches though... but ice punch may be useful against gliscors

Ok then I guess everyone supports Conk. Plus with him we have a nice dark, ghost, fighting, psychic combo that has served me well in the past. I'm not so sure about the Gyro Ball on Forretress though. I always saw that as more of a Ferrothorn thing to do, setting up hazards and still being able to attack. Could you give us some damage calcs that would justify using it over Toxic Spikes? If you do we will consider it for sure. I'm going to go ahead and update the team for the last three members just so that they are there, even if we are not sure of their sets yet. Are we going for a Bulk Up type set on Conk or are we going for a just solid attack set?

Page 14 of 294 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast