Page 21 of 294 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

i dont think you saw my dual weathers team, did you?

and you never got back to me on how to stop d-bond XD

I can't wait! Challenges are what I thrive on, the tougher my opponent the more I learn. I should probably go ahead and put my friend code in my sig.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

Yup battles are fun! I actually wanna battle you Lunar when you get all set up. I need to learn as well.

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

I'll be sure to give any battle my all. After all anything less is disrespectful to my opponent.
    After I get wifi I'll definitely be battling as often as I can.
    May the Hax be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarFox View Post
    I can't wait! Challenges are what I thrive on, the tougher my opponent the more I learn. I should probably go ahead and put my friend code in my sig.

I challenge you, sir, to a duel. *Slaps face with leather glove" Do you accept? Or are you as they say.. A chicken?
    Last edited by Psilo; 25th June 2012 at 4:04 PM.

As I already said on my profile page a leather glove is too weak. A steel gauntlet is far more effective for challenges.
    May the Hax be with you.

I noticed the orginal post, and what's with the conk set? I know a lot about conkeldurr, as I use and fight him constantly, and my opinion is that he needs bulk up/mach punch/drain punch/payback as his moveset. He gets nearly perfect coverage with those attacks, and after enough bulk ups he can just plow through anything. Also, two sr users sounds good, but for me, it just seems to waste a moveset on one of my pokemon. I believe that uni should use focus blast over hp fighting, because after a few cm's he's bulky enough to afford a miss. Oh, and conk's ev's should be: 120 hp, 252 atk, and 136 sp.def with adamant.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Smart man. I agree with everything stated. This should be our method of design for said pokes.

yah i agree with Ghosts of the Forums drain punch and mach punch are both useful moves so have them both. bulk up to boost att. and def. payback cause he is slow so it will be more effective. and its super effective on psychic and ghost. which he can't hit ghost. and psychic is super effective on him.

Credit to me

Okay I think I fixed my sig I finally figured out how to copy paste images lol. Did I miss anything?
    May the Hax be with you.

why HP (fighting) over focus blast again. i think i missed out when people chose it. focus blast will be better in some cases and not as good in other cases. but the only thing bad is it will miss sometimes. it is better to have power and have a higher chance of missing then a weak attack.

Credit to me

For conk, how bout a combo of substitute/focus punch? Because while in sub, conk can't get damaged and therefore can deliver a focus punch safely

I personally favor a move that hits lightly often over a move that rarely hits hard. But that is just me.
    May the Hax be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    For conk, how bout a combo of substitute/focus punch? Because while in sub, conk can't get damaged and therefore can deliver a focus punch
    safely
    That's the whole purpose of sub/punch. It's better suited for breloom. Works well on golurk even. Wouldn't work all too well on conk. He has guts so we'd need to slap a flame orb on him for stat boosts....with that we'd need some sort of recovery. Drain punch gets stab and would provide that. Mach punch for priority is always good. We could throw bulk up on there for the chance at getting a defense boost and boosting his attack to insane levels. Then there could be a toss up between facade and payback both would be equally good for conk.

Sub/punch conk definitely would work well. Not a bad idea in theory though. Nice suggestion.

For the facade/flame orb, that's best on Swellow cuz of Guts... ah well. I'm just a rookie in battling. I get most of my combos by watching battles on Youtube. I don't battle so much myself cuz I'm really busy most of the time...

It works well on both. I feel that haha. For me, it's just a fun/(not entirely) meaningless way to pass the time until things really start to pick up this summer. Thank god they're starting to now.

i actually sometimes use a poison heal + facade gliscor, so it works fine on any poke really

Agreed. Meet me for that trade so we can get this over with.

Damn I leave for a few hours and we are 3 pages ahead of where I left off. I can see that we are all favoring having both drain and mach punch. I also like the set that Ghosts suggested. I'm a sucker for a bulky pokemon really. I am glad to see that you are all getting along though! On the subject of HP(Fighting) over Focus Blast it is more a matter of PP really. 16 over 8 maximum is a huge difference and means that even if you miss a few times you won't be walled by a dark type. After a few Calm Minds Reuniclus has enough power behind HP(Fighting) to make the difference irrelevent because either one will OHKO pokemon that your using it on. So I still support the HP(Fighting) over Focus Blast. But to solve this we will breed it for HP(Fighting) so that if you want to use it you can and if you don't Focus Blast is a TM so that's not a problem. Good news is that this means we have gotten all of the sets and Ev's down for the team so we can move on to simply training them and then cloning them. Dragon?

I bumped Drizzleboy to rank 3 for not freaking out on me when I had to forfeit a match to find my damned charger and because he was defiantly going to win anyways.

thanks. I updated my sig.

Credit to me

I can't believe we are on page 27! I remember when we had to work to get past page 3......

so what are going to talk about now..... and are we done the team.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I can't believe we are on page 27! I remember when we had to work to get past page 3......
    I was just thinking something similar. Looks like the clan is really blowing up. Pretty cool to see.
    Last edited by Psilo; 25th June 2012 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    so what are going to talk about now..... and are we done the team.
    Well we are going to have someone train the members of the team and then we will start to test them out on every server we can. And when we run into major problems (As I know we will somewhere along the line) we will work to fix them. Like a standard RMT. Then when these problems are all fixed we will clone this team a few times and distribute it to anyone who wants a copy. Although I think before we start making the actual team we should give nicknames to each of the members so that everyone will know what clan it is from. We could even get Charbris to do it for us. (For all of you who don't know who that is Charbris is a personal breeder for all the admins and doesn't have a profile on the site. Really really high quality work but he takes a long time.)

Page 21 of 294 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast