Page 23 of 294 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Omg I was trying out Pokemon showdown last night!! It's weird seeing the new forms of the kami trio and the pony in battle. I have yet to believe the new form of thundurus is broken (but then again I was running a 4:2 dragon mono team when I played)

For the reason that I came straight to the clan thread is; I figured out how your friend trades you the eggs while knowing the iv's. I can't believe I never thought of it before

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

And how is that? We haven't figured it out in 2 generation changes, so we're all ears here.

Wait, have you guys asked him how he does?

no. how does he do it? is it a program?

We have but he just grins and says its a trade secret.

I'll pm a very select few of you how to do it, I doubt he wants it to be widespread knowledge. Then again anyone who has any knowledge of breeding should be able to figure it out

Edit; Well if he doesn't want you guys to know, I'll just give you a hint, it doesn't use any external devices, it is all in game

I've got po and pokemonshowdown. Just saying.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Awww well I guess he will be glad you didn't give away his secret..... still want to know though. Good news though! He said he is going to make a profile either today or tomorrow! Charbris has returned!

He Shall be one of the few I exclusively pm

yay! im going to be the first to hound his profile! yaaaaaay!

i better be one of the select few dragon. i spect he uses power items?

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    yay! im going to be the first to hound his profile! yaaaaaay!

i better be one of the select few dragon. i spect he uses power items?
    He could use 2 completely flawed Pokemon if he really wants and still know which one is flawless while it's still in the egg. So no the power items are not necisarry

Wish I knew. I have the worst luck breeding of anyone in the world. Also, thanks for taking my suggestion on the conk set.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Klaus I would hound his profile if I were you. Vatii may be the one with the short temper but Charbris is the mean one for sure. Actually here is how our admins go.

Note: Didn't want to be leader but was voted in and decided I liked it =)
    Grendal: The laid-back fun guy. Like a shromish (See what I did there? Fun guy. Fungi? like a mushroom?)
    Vatii: The one who gets the rest of our asses in gear. Without her we probably wouldn't do anything. Bit short tempered though.
    The Wizard Tim: The powerful Monty Python loving troll.
    Charbris: most professional, kinda mean if you make him mad though.

When you say mean do you mean honest? The world we live in is far to cushiony and not nearly honest enough

Well ya. I'm really blunt and so is he. I try and get people to like me, and he really doesn't care. Honest is the real word I would use for it but a lot of people would call it mean.

how would you classify me? hehe. let me hear this.

That's fine, I surround myself with honest people because I'm not the biggest fan of people who just want to be nice. Plus I can be brutally honest as well

I'm also curious how you'd classify me, note. Be as specific as possible.

I'll test the community team on po.

Thanks ghosts for doing that for us. No need to start building the team on black or white if it has some huge flaw we have overlooked somehow.

Thedarklord2155: Other then the admins the biggest contributor to the creation of this clan and its continuation as an organization. But he can be a bit of an air head at times, but it just makes people laugh so its fine. Likes to make people laugh and doesn't mind laughing at himself.

Psilo: ..... where do I begin...... I met him as a recommendation from darklord. He battled me, won handily twice, then went on a 4 paragraph rank with me helping about how we approve of each other. Good guy but completely off his rocker. Easily the most powerful member of the clan as it stands.

Ok I'm here. Try not to bother me too much....... thats about all. Plus I'm not filling out an Application. I helped start this thing anyways. Good to see its not just we five anymore though.

hahaha, that describes me perfectly. except everything i say is completely true. everything. just ask me a question.

So dragonicwari figured out my breeding method. Congrats sir. The other 4 never figured that out and they've known me for years.

Thanks, I'd like to pm you sometime to make sure it's the same way as yours, but mine should work either way.

For the clan team regarding forretress; 1st off is we are missing 4 ev's, I'm not sure how we missed that. Secondly it should be important to note that we should make sure to put in 0 spd iv's AND change its nature to relaxed for gyro ball to hit max power

I am surprised he didn't see that earlier! I though I had taught him better then that in team building. I have helped design most every team that the so called "Admins" use. Other then Note's new team, using that Druddigon that Darklord gave me. Thanks for that again sir.

Page 23 of 294 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast