Page 40 of 294 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

^its a league.

and dragon, yeah, magic guard plz. thanks bro

I was their water gym leader for a few months, but then quit because I just didn't battle enough, so I rejoined today. I'm not in their clan, just the league. We should have our own league though

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    We should have our own league though
    I second that. Let's get the ball moving.

Elite 4 members (in order of importance, aka they battle us from the bottom to the topn);
    1st; Note
    2nd; Psilo
    3rd; Thedarklord
    4th; Me/Joe Potato/ other

Then 8 other people could be the gym leaders

so im 3rd most important??? awwww but ive beaten psilo before with my team. seriously. 3 time granted, hes beaten me like 5 times(dual weather team

Plus, if we do this we can have our gym types NOT be monotype teams, as I hate those at times >.< We could have our gyms be off a battle style, like weather, trick room, or stall

....way to steal my old PO gym, now run by my friend sabri. i call dual weather XD

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    so im 3rd most important??? awwww but ive beaten psilo before with my team. seriously. 3 time granted, hes beaten me like 5 times(dual weather team
    Remember two of those were me using piss-poor teams intentionally. And we've shared more than 8 battles. I've beaten your dual weather team 4 times, not 5...if that's what you were suggesting.

But basing each gym off a certain battle style is a great idea.

But of the 14 or so battles we've had, you've won 3 total.
    Last edited by Psilo; 5th July 2012 at 2:02 AM.

meh. like dragon said, most of my "skill" comes from team building. the team can only get you so far. like a weapon. unless its excalibur. then you f*ck sh*t up.

and, uh....3 real times. the first of the bs ones didnt count. 2nd did, because you were trying to win. js. you seem to forget our 1st battle.

and, uh....3 real times. the first of the bs ones didnt count. 2nd did, because you were trying to win. js. you seem to forget our 1st battle.
    That's what I meant when I said total. The BS ones weren't even in the equation. We agree that you've won three times against me legitimately. And you're right I was trying, but that team was god awful. And I stopped putting in any effort after getting haxed to death. There was nothing I could do to turn it around with such a shitty team.
    Oh, and as for your war match. Just know you benefited the clan by participating alone. And it's not quite over yet, we still have a chance.

well, whos beaten you the most in the clan? just asking.

and i might try latias/os > jirachi. *sheds tear*. "bye thunderstruck. *sniffs*"

It's a toss up between you and joe. I really think Mr. Potato goes unappreciated.

Hmmmm, what's a fitting song for Latias/os?
    Last edited by Psilo; 5th July 2012 at 3:55 AM.

meh. like dragon said, most of my "skill" comes from team building. the team can only get you so far. like a weapon. unless its excalibur. then you f*ck sh*t up.
    I'm adding this to my signature =) Anyways its good to see that you all like the new clan improvements =) I would love the league idea, would it be WiFi or PO though? I know that Klaus would be WiFi though. The reason why Absol and Tropius don't have it yet is because the shop I got them at only takes 8 requests at a time. I am still wondering what my war opponent is doing because he hasn't yet contacted me about our battle.

On another note my dad just had a heart attack a few hours ago so things are a little crazy around here.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    I'm adding this to my signature =) Anyways its good to see that you all like the new clan improvements =) I would love the league idea, would it be WiFi or PO though? I know that Klaus would be WiFi though. The reason why Absol and Tropius don't have it yet is because the shop I got them at only takes 8 requests at a time. I am still wondering what my war opponent is doing because he hasn't yet contacted me about our battle.

On another note my dad just had a heart attack a few hours ago so things are a little crazy around here.
    I also agree with that quote. The converse is also true. The very same thing goes for skill. It's all about balance.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him and all your family the best.

i know that feel bro. my dad had one about a year ago. doc said stop smoking. so, he did. but guess what he is currently doing? :/

but im sorry i lost my battle. wasnt prepared for voltturn, but i found a plus 2 acro+flying gem pretty much ohkos rotom-w. of which i was proud. and i learned that i was mienshao weak. and i had fun. the most important part.

but i guess the admins can work together to create a league. i feel most of the gym leaders should be out of clan though. we dont have enough people for 12(+champ) positions. and that we can battle up for position. psilo....im bringing mah game face.

will post meme in second.

but im sorry for your dah note.

league: make it a combination. challengers choice. we each should have a couple teams ready(e4) to prevent learning the team. <----the reason i dont uu battle psilo anymore. hes learned my style. :/

my smexy style.

im adding this to my sig: "golurk. 'nuff said"

oooh! a league! I'm definitely going to join when I can! and I like monotype teams sometimes...

I had wifi for like thirty minutes today I managed to grab a zorua and solosis before I left now I have more options for my teams. unfortunately it was a complete surprise when it happened or I would have asked for a battle

note is your dad okay? my grandpa had a heart attack recently too so I know it must be hard.

one more thing does anyone have a shiny untrained flawless dw vulpix preferably female they are willing to trade? I have tons of items or some semi-rare/legendary Pokemon I could trade for it. it will take me awhile to get wifi again though so no real hurry.
    Last edited by LunarFox; 5th July 2012 at 7:31 AM.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

Quote Originally Posted by LunarFox View Post
    oooh! a league! I'm definitely going to join when I can! and I like monotype teams sometimes...
    We could always have the option of monotype teams or a specific playstyle

one more thing does anyone have a shiny untrained flawless dw vulpix preferably female they are willing to trade? I have tons of items or some semi-rare/legendary Pokemon I could trade for it. it will take me awhile to get wifi again though so no real hurry.
    Hmmm, I wonder if the person with the trade shop has a japaneese one with a timid nature....

I'd like to be a gym leader(I'm not bad at battling, I just don't do it much), but my gym'll have to be on PO if I am a gym leader

i think, and me and note already discussed this, we should do about 5 frontier brains. each having their own specialty. the top battlers here can test you to see who the top 4 battlers are( i assume note is going to be one regardless). so, note picks the testers, the testers....test you all. o, i hope im a tester.

Of course you do. I'm excited man! Do people just, like apply for testing if they want to?

idk. me and note discussed this a while back.

I'm fine with just being a gym leader, Joe can go be one of the e4 any day he wants lol. That way nobody expects me to be good

1000th post on the thread, I am dibbing it!

Page 40 of 294 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast