Page 52 of 294 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

I had to learn to do that the hard way 0_0

I did to, Latias used hp grass on gastro. 56% damage.

like 12 turns later; Latias uses dragon puulse on gastro, deals 25% me; Did I get a crit earlier?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I just learned to check my hidden power against Psilo. My poor Roserade....

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

O god, I never make a move I'm unsure about against Psilo, what type did you think you had?

Wait, so are we going to war? And who declared it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    O god, I never make a move I'm unsure about against Psilo, what type did you think you had?
    I thought had a fire type, but if I remember correctly now it was dragon. A dragon hidden power against a Jirachi spells doom for my Roserade.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    Wait, so are we going to war? And who declared it?
    It's undeclared, we are considering going to war though

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklynx View Post
    I thought had a fire type, but if I remember correctly now it was dragon. A dragon hidden power against a Jirachi spells doom for my Roserade.
    What coverage does hp dragon give? (other than dragon types)

Yeah,that's the only coverage that hp has. It was the only Roserade I had with the nature and stuff I wanted so I let it rock there.

Enough of hps, where' grendal and note? I also want to see the league page. And how many gym leaders are there, with the E4?

Currently we have 4 gym leaders and 2 E4. Me and Note have chosen to be gym leaders to hold back the masses

Edit: Last that I checked Note was debating on something I talked with him about

And what was that debate about?
    Also, I expected more people to try out/apply/audition/whatever for gym leader and our E4. Like, seriously, everybody was excited for this and I thought they wouldn't be space for me to join. Turns out, I'm the first(I think), to apply, and a week later or so, only have the roles/positions have been filled for both gyms and E4. Do we even have a champion? And(again), what is our new region's name, if we decided to do that.

P.S:I am not impatient or irritated, I'm just slightly confused
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 9th July 2012 at 4:12 AM.

I posted this on thread;

Also, to encourage battling within the clan, a few more people should be worth maybe 180 points to beat, and everyone else 50. Or we could do a point value for beating someone depending on the rank of the person. Just to make sure note sees this I'm going to vm him this. Anyone else's thoughts?

I bolded something I added in
    This is on his wall, he said he wanted to discuss it with other admins. It has full support by the sub admins (Psilo and myself) and Note said he liked the idea himself

okay I'm working on a new team centered around seviper as a mixed sweeper. any suggestions?
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

mmm... i like seviper!

well a moveset could be:

@life orb
    - Poison Tail
    - Giga Drain
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch/Flamethrower

for the nature i would opt for Naughty (-Sp. Def, +Atk), to give it some resistance to the physical side. between Crunch and Flamethrower i would choose Crunch... i don't know, but i think it could be more usefull.
    for the EVs i would put 252 in Atk, and the rest between sp atk and spd, but i don't really know how dividing them...

how about something to baton pass some defence, or special defence to seviper and use glare? Perhaps it could survive a little more, giving also a bit of support and, personally, i like glare as move! ^^

My Favourites:

for "The first Team Sky community team"

just a question... why are there 2 stealth rocker? couldn't Foretress have Toxic spikes?

My Favourites:

Also, I expected more people to try out/apply/audition/whatever for gym leader and our E4. Like, seriously, everybody was excited for this and I thought they wouldn't be space for me to join. Turns out, I'm the first(I think), to apply, and a week later or so, only have the roles/positions have been filled for both gyms and E4. Do we even have a champion? And(again), what is our new region's name, if we decided to do that.

P.S:I am not impatient or irritated, I'm just slightly confused
    A lot of the people who were excited, did join. The problem is, a lot of people are on vacation or have been inactive. The other problem is a lot of our members also don't believe they are good enough to be in the league. You were actually one of the last to join so far I believe, I would have to double check though. Our e4 was nearly filled, but 2 people that I think we're expected to join their decided they wanted to be gym leaders instead (note and myself). The champion to every league is a challenger who has defeated 8 leaders and 4 e4 member, this sometimes takes years.

Quote Originally Posted by green_mudkip View Post
    for "The first Team Sky community team"

just a question... why are there 2 stealth rocker? couldn't Foretress have Toxic spikes?
    We decided on 2 stealth rockers because most team will let their spinner die as soon as the first stealth rocker is dead. So the second just comes in and is like, you misplayed

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    The other problem is a lot of our members also don't believe they are good enough to be in the league.
    I would join but i'm new to battling.

Credit to me

^ to be nice I probably should have put, or are new, but it is kinda implying the same thing

I've only been playing Pokemon for like 1 year so i am really new to battling.

Credit to me

If you need any help, you could take a look at me and kenoshay's conversation, if you have any questions vm me

Freakin archangel.....hasn't been a mod in forever....
    Ah well. The admins got together, and mee and grenadal agreed on volxin. For region. Is. Yeah, I'm ona iPad and typing sucks :/

Is that all you guys have talked about?

Soo....when is the league official?

Soo....when is the league official?
    That's up to Note, nobody else really has any control over it unless Grendal or myself decides to make the thread altogether

Okay. How many gym leaders/E4 do we have now?

Page 52 of 294 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast