Page 53 of 294 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

2 E4
    4 Gym leaders

It isn't changing much because the inactive people are still inactive

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by green_mudkip View Post
    mmm... i like seviper!

well a moveset could be:

@
    - Poison Fang
    - Giga Drain
    - Flamethrower/Ice Fang
    - Crunch
    Yeah your seviper was very close to mine in lots of ways. but mine is going to be a mixed glass cannon meant to hit hard and not let up till it drops.
    definitely a Baton pass candidate particularly shell smash which gc seviper would absolutely love.

Evs 154Atk/ 154Satk/ 204Spd
    giving seviper a nice attack stat to work with and decent speed if the baton pass fails.

as for nature +Atk or +Satk or even +Spd with -Sdef or -Def depending on what I'm more scared of psychic or earthquake.
    and yeah when I asked about seviper I had no clue what I wanted but after sleeping on it this is what came to me.
    Last edited by LunarFox; 9th July 2012 at 6:53 PM.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

You could put on 192 speed iv's and a + spd nature on that serperior and still outrun Tornadus Incarnate

um serperior?

anyway should I run shed skin or infiltrator? they both have uses and I can't choose.
    May the Hax be with you.

O wow, total mis read on my behalf. What tier are you using? Also do you have a cleric or rapid spinner?

oh yeah tiers... I need to check smogon I guess. as for support I had several mons in mind but I forgot about tiers.
    May the Hax be with you.

I was just assuming you were going ou, pick one any one

Quote Originally Posted by LunarFox View Post
    Yeah your seviper was very close to mine in lots of ways. but mine is going to be a mixed glass cannon meant to hit hard and not let up till it drops.
    definitely a Baton pass candidate particularly shell smash which gc seviper would absolutely love.

Evs 154Atk/ 154Satk/ 204Spd
    giving seviper a nice attack stat to work with and decent speed if the baton pass fails.

as for nature +Atk or +Satk or even +Spd with -Sdef or -Def depending on what I'm more scared of psychic or earthquake.
    and yeah when I asked about seviper I had no clue what I wanted but after sleeping on it this is what came to me.
    seviper can't lear Ice fang... Earthquake was mainly for steel types which resist you or other poison types, i suppose... i think Flamethrower < Earthquake as coverage

why do you opt for poison fang? being a glass cannon it should be as stronger as possible, so i think poison jab is better

anyway i hope that i helped you! i think you had nice ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    We decided on 2 stealth rockers because most team will let their spinner die as soon as the first stealth rocker is dead. So the second just comes in and is like, you misplayed
    ah got it... well that's true.. so foretress should play in the "late game"

My Favourites:

I just send out forretress whenever I see a good opportunity, however I tend to have a wish passer on my team and that eases prediction some

yeah I got ice fang mixed up with aqua tail from another Pokemon I'm working on. dyslexia can be a real pain when you are typing on a phone. I chose poison fang cause I wasn't really done researching seviper's complete move set yet. poison jab will work as STAB. Earthquake does have its uses but most steels are prepared for it. (levitate, magnet rise etc) but few Pokemon are completely immune to fire.
    May the Hax be with you.

Well its good to see that your all working on things that are on topic. Sorry if the league is going slowly but we just haven't had enough people try out yet. The thing about the league is that even if you aren't that good or are really new this would a be a place to learn. If you are getting beaten in your spot you are going to find new ways to stop whatever is making you lose. No one is going to keep doing something that isn't working. This would be a great way for you new people to get a lot better. Drizzleboy you are a great battler. You beat both me and Psilo. It may have been with unequal tiers but I have known Psilo to take on teams that have 3 tiers higher pokemon and beat them with ease. To have beaten both him and me means that you know what your doing and I want to make you a gym leader for sure you'll be good at it. That goes for the rest of you as well. Just because you don't think your good doesn't mean you aren't.

With that note we currently have;

2 E4 members

5 Gym leaders

So note, do you want to make the thread or should I?

I think that you a grendal should. My brother is in Virgina with my relatives taking a short vacation with them so the badges will no be done for awhile unless we can get someone else to do them. Claypuppet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I just send out forretress whenever I see a good opportunity, however I tend to have a wish passer on my team and that eases prediction some
    got it... interesting!
    in this period i'm testing a team focused on Spinda: sometimes it works, other ones not so much. to be honest i'm trying pokemon a little at random, cause i didn't really know what types of pokemon choose...

Quote Originally Posted by LunarFox View Post
    yeah I got ice fang mixed up with aqua tail from another Pokemon I'm working on. dyslexia can be a real pain when you are typing on a phone. I chose poison fang cause I wasn't really done researching seviper's complete move set yet. poison jab will work as STAB. Earthquake does have its uses but most steels are prepared for it. (levitate, magnet rise etc) but few Pokemon are completely immune to fire.
    ah ok never mind! this remember me when i was convinced that delcatty can lear Befriend! i thought this for months and months! xD anyway it's a really pity it doesn't get that move...
    ah got it... well you're right

EDIT: to have a rate of my team i should open a new topic and not post here, right?
    Last edited by green_mudkip; 9th July 2012 at 11:46 PM.

My Favourites:

Try Final Gambit and Choice Scarf on Seviper. Max Hp and Speed and you can ruin another team just by sacrificing one pokemon. A lot of our Admins love that strategy. The best way to do it is to start out with a hazard setter and let your opponent set up on it, then when it kills your hazard user swap to your Final Gambit user and ruin their entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    Well its good to see that your all working on things that are on topic. Sorry if the league is going slowly but we just haven't had enough people try out yet. The thing about the league is that even if you aren't that good or are really new this would a be a place to learn. If you are getting beaten in your spot you are going to find new ways to stop whatever is making you lose. No one is going to keep doing something that isn't working. This would be a great way for you new people to get a lot better. Drizzleboy you are a great battler. You beat both me and Psilo. It may have been with unequal tiers but I have known Psilo to take on teams that have 3 tiers higher pokemon and beat them with ease. To have beaten both him and me means that you know what your doing and I want to make you a gym leader for sure you'll be good at it. That goes for the rest of you as well. Just because you don't think your good doesn't mean you aren't.
    thank you. so um... what do you mean by gym appearance and gym badge appearance on the form.

Credit to me

If you have a gym you need a badge don't you? And the gym appearance is so that our dot artist can make a outline of your gym. Its not really for anything but show =)

here is my form.

Name; drizzleboy12
    PO name; Drizzleboy12
    E4/Gym; Gym leader
    Wifi/PO;PO
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); baton passer (if not taken)
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); panels flipping, mirrors, and lots of colors (all i can think of)
    Gym Badge appearance; ( i have no idea) ........ have any ideas

Credit to me

Its not taken. So you can have it. May I suggest using Volbeat? With Tail Glow you can pass a +3 boost to your special attack onto any pokemon you want. With some brutal special attackers out there with high speed you can sweep like that with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    That goes for the rest of you as well. Just because you don't think your good doesn't mean you aren't.
    Preach it, brother man!
    Toss any preconceived notions you have about your own skill aside and get active. You might find you have a knack for something you previously thought you didn't.
    Last edited by Psilo; 10th July 2012 at 3:07 AM.

Words of encouragement should always be welcomed with open arms, and with that said I have signed up for the league ^^

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    here is my form.

Name; drizzleboy12
    PO name; Drizzleboy12
    E4/Gym; Gym leader
    Wifi/PO;PO
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); baton passer (if not taken)
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); panels flipping, mirrors, and lots of colors (all i can think of)
    Gym Badge appearance; ( i have no idea) ........ have any ideas
    I will add you to the list, that makes;
    2 E4
    6 Gym Leaders

well I could run a gym... if my opponents don't mind a challenge cup battle lol.

also I'm thinking of running my seviper team in ou.
    May the Hax be with you.

That could be your style dude, I don't think Note will mind you doing that. You still have to fill out the form and PM me it

Note, when do you want the list? This will leave us with 7 gym leaders and 2 E4

I'll hold off for a bit. I'm currently negotiating for a computer so I'll be able to build a real team on PO. or can I change my style later? if I can I'll go ahead and sign up.
    May the Hax be with you.

Page 53 of 294 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast