Page 61 of 294 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

He could run Zen Headbutt as well

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Actually... A lot of of Jirachi run body slam, including the ones our own esteemed head of research uses
    ah got it... Golurk is the way! xD no well, J.K. but it seems a nice pokemon

My Favourites:

Who has PO and is willing to test out my gym leader team?

Quote Originally Posted by green_mudkip View Post
    ah got it... Golurk is the way! xD no well, J.K. but it seems a nice pokemon
    You should say that to Thedarklord, he will be happy to have another reason to use Golurk

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    Who has PO and is willing to test out my gym leader team?
    I might be able to tonight. just PM me your team. also why are you a gym leader. I think you should be in the e4.

Credit to me

I wanted to be really. I want a badge =) And low expectations.

Me too I like giving out badges and if my team is bad who cares Im only a gym leader.
    Last edited by drizzleboy12; 12th July 2012 at 9:06 PM.

Credit to me

I'm going to try and do well but its not going to be anything that I have to make a killer team for.

Yo Note, I can battle, but don't see you, did you already get the new PO version?

Edit; I'm on PO if anyone wants to battle
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 12th July 2012 at 7:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    There are some pokemon that in my opinion just break the metagame and make it no fun to battle someone. Gliscor is one of these, Dragonite is another, all of the Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus forms, and Breloom. Gliscor with Protect and Substitute can stall out everything in existance and just sucks all the fun out of a battle instantly for both players because it just makes the battle drag on. Dragonite isn't that bad if it wasn't for Extreme Speed and Multiscale, the combination of the two means that it can go ahead and almost kill someone with its first attack and take a hit with ease with Multiscale and then Extreme Speed to keep it from being killed. The Landorus and friends are simply too fast and benifit from the weather far to well to let anything kill them, unless you are scarfed they almost always outspeed you and kill you easily with either Hurricane or Earthquake. They are also almost impossible to kill for the same reasons, they are just too fast. Breloom because Spore is the most broken move in the entire game, it lets you boost and put up a sub and kills a pokemon without actually killing it, it is an evil move on anything with that kind of offensive capability.
    I tend to agree with Breloom. Definitely the most broken poke in the metagame. Best method is to inflict some sort of status on a predicted switch lol. I can't tell you how many people I've caused to RQ from doing so. Gliscor can be taken care of easily with any special ice move though as long as it's out-sped. HP ice from Jolteon and ice beam from starmie come to mind. As for Dragonite, not so bad if you have rocks up to break multi scale. It's just a matter of hitting him before he DD's or roosts to recover health. Also tend to agree with the kami trio with weather up. They're not impossible to deal with though. Just a minor pain in the ASSterisk.

I have the worst luck today, in my last match my opponent got a crit on each Poke he KO'd...

That's the point at which I normally call it quits and take a break. Nothing worse than a bad luck streak :/

I'm pretty sure I just got hit by a crit paralysing t-bolt... off of a jolteon

You should say that to Thedarklord, he will be happy to have another reason to use Golurk
    i'll do it!

My Favourites:

I'm pretty sure I just got hit by a crit paralysing t-bolt... off of a jolteon
    You're not the first. I'll match your crit/paralyzing t-bolt with a crit/paralyzing/para-flinching on the next turn t-bolt that decided the match. Or maybe 3 waterfall flinches in a row. Or the opponent hitting three protects straight and then falling to sandstorm damage. Those stand out the most lol.

Something I've noticed; it's always on PO. Never on wifi.

I've had worse, but I'm trying to not think about it. All of those things have happened to me though

is there anyone on PO?

My Favourites:

Drizzleboy is, I just got off

got it... but is he in the PO server? because i can't see it there... or has he a nick?

My Favourites:

He might have gotten off after finding out blaziken is über...

ah ok... because i'd like to test this team with you guys, who are more expert than me

EDIT: as many of you have understood, i'm not english. so if i make some grammatical mistakes tell me, so i can improve my english
    Last edited by green_mudkip; 12th July 2012 at 10:00 PM.

My Favourites:

well good luck learnig english.

Ok I'm back on the PO server. Sorry I got off earlier to do something.

NoteLobo, what is your nick on PO server? i'm there in this moment

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    well good luck learnig english.
    thanks!

My Favourites:

Gym Leader Shiva. I am testing out my gym team.

Page 61 of 294 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast