Page 62 of 294 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    There are some pokemon that in my opinion just break the metagame and make it no fun to battle someone. Gliscor is one of these, Dragonite is another, all of the Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus forms, and Breloom. Gliscor with Protect and Substitute can stall out everything in existance and just sucks all the fun out of a battle instantly for both players because it just makes the battle drag on. Dragonite isn't that bad if it wasn't for Extreme Speed and Multiscale, the combination of the two means that it can go ahead and almost kill someone with its first attack and take a hit with ease with Multiscale and then Extreme Speed to keep it from being killed. The Landorus and friends are simply too fast and benifit from the weather far to well to let anything kill them, unless you are scarfed they almost always outspeed you and kill you easily with either Hurricane or Earthquake. They are also almost impossible to kill for the same reasons, they are just too fast. Breloom because Spore is the most broken move in the entire game, it lets you boost and put up a sub and kills a pokemon without actually killing it, it is an evil move on anything with that kind of offensive capability.
    Once again you say something that everyone thinks but feels like they would be called a noob for saying out loud. And you say it and no one objects. I agree wholeheartedly with this statement the Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus trio needs to be sent to Ubers. They just suck the fun out of any battling.

What'd I miss? Gone for four days and the clan jumps 29 pages.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Did you go through all 29? Because we have done a lot in the past 4 days....

Someone on PO please challenge me to a battle. I need to test my team. I don't even care what team you are using I just don't want to go into being the Gym leader blind.

I read 4 pages. too lazy to do the rest. Can I be in the E4?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

You'll have to ask Psilo and Klaus about that. I think we have all the members we need with another person joining at a recommendation by Psilo

For those of you who don't already read the Smog (The Compeditive magazine on Smogon.com) here is the link. From now on I will be putting these onto the end of the clan page when the next issue comes out. They are well worth reading and help me with my competitive battling a lot. Here is the link to the latest issue.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue20/

Is there someone I'm missing? I thought we just had Klaus, Arch, and me.

I don't see why Ghosts shouldn't be able to. I've never battled him, but he seems to know his schtuff. That'd be ok by me.

Vatii has volunteered to be and E4 member with her Ubers team. Which as I hear even you have fallen too Psilo (I realize you don't have much experience in that tier)

Ah, cool.
    Yep. It's mainly because I don't have any counter to one poke in particular lol. It could 2HKO anything on my team, so I couldn't really play around it when it was in.
    But yeah, I've had maybe 7 uber battles total including the ones with her.

Well I'm glad to have the whole league full. As soon as your friend sends his info to Dragonicwari he can write up the league page and be post it. Hey Psilo can you battle my gym team on PO right now? I need some testing. Its a 3:3 fire monotype not fully evolved team. The only thing you have to worry about is the Not Fully Evolved part. Please? =)

I'm actually about to leave in about 20 minutes, so I'm not sure I have time for a battle. I'll shoot you a message when I get back later and after I've set up an NFE team.

Ok then. 10 char

I found out i already have 2 of the pokemon for ma ground gym, 4 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Grendal View Post
    Once again you say something that everyone thinks but feels like they would be called a noob for saying out loud. And you say it and no one objects. I agree wholeheartedly with this statement the Landorus, Thunderus, and Tornadus trio needs to be sent to Ubers. They just suck the fun out of any battling.
    I thought about disagreeing, but just said to check out mamoswine, I've been to tired to rip apart comments lately

Edit; they have updated showdown a lot, I just had a match with my Gym team, and without Hax it 6-0'd some guy using the Theroan Tornadus (showing it should not be banned), and the guy wasn't bad either, he was making all of the appropriate moves to my team, I just never gave him a break
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 13th July 2012 at 2:02 AM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    I found out i already have 2 of the pokemon for ma ground gym, 4 to go!
    You're lucky. Ground is arguabley the easiest mono to make. Hippowdon, gastrodon, lando, I could go on forever with all the good ground types.

^^ I disagree; Other good monotypes include; Dragon, Steel, Water, Electric (with no species clause), and Psychic are all really good. Flying deserves an honorable mention as well. In fact, I believe their are more good monotypes than bad

My edit button wasn't working. Is steel, dragon, psychic, dark, or, as a last resort, flying availible? I'll have to use po until I finish building my teams, tho.

I don't fear double posting. Wait, is battle styles available too? so like, I could use weather or hax or "take a steaming crap on teams that I know the members of by changing my team to completely counter them"?

If you don't see it on the list, it's available;

Re: League
    Here is the most up to date list, I haven't taken off the badges for E4 yet;

E4

Vatii's spot here

Name; Psilo
    PO name; PsillyMan/Psilo/AlExCelsius....among others
    E4/Gym; E4
    Wifi/PO; Both
    Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); OU rain
    Gym appearance;
    Gym Badge appearance; A Thundurus with his cloud being a cumulonimbus cloud with lightning coming out (he may want this changed)

Name; Thedarklord
    PO Name;
    E4/Gym; E4
    Wifi/PO; wifi
    Battle style; dual weather
    Gym appearance; battle wasteland with ponies
    Gym badge; ludicolo or a Jirachi using Draco meteor on raquayza

name: Ghosts of the Forums
    po name: IMUL510N/Ttar Hates Pushups (I have too many names to list)
    e4/gym: e4
    wifi/po: po, but will be trying to finish teams for wifi sometime in the future.
    3:3 monotype (include your type)/battle style (include your style): anti-metagame
    gym appearance: undecided
    gym badge: trollface

Gym Leaders

8th Gym leader
    Name; Dragonicwari
    PO name; Dragonicwari
    E4/Gym; Gym (who else is going to stop the flood)
    Wifi/PO; PO, wifi later
    Battle style; volt turn
    Gym appearance;
    Badge appearance; scizor with lightning coming from its claws OR rotom a volt switching into a u turning scizor

7th Gym leader
    Name;Viker2
    PO name; Grand Warlord Viker2
    E4/Gym; Gym
    Wifi/PO;PO
    Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Monotype;Dragon
    Gym appearance;
    Gym Badge appearance; Haxorus or a dratini coming from a pond

6th Gym leader
    Name; claypuppet
    PO name: claypuppet
    E4/Gym: Gym
    Wifi/PO: PO until I get my teams lvled
    Battle Style: Trick Room
    Gym appearance; the kid with the rain hat on his profile thing
    Gym badge appearance;

5th Gym Leader
    Name: LunarFox
    PO Name: LunarFox
    E4/Gym: whichever one suits me. probably Gym leader I guess.
    Wifi/PO: PO
    Battle style: Challenge cup
    Gym appearance: Cherry blossom trees in bloom with a full moon behind them/ A silhouette of a man with the full moon rising behind him. whichever seems cooler.
    Gym badge appearance: Shiny ninetails.

4th Gym Leader

Name; trident20
    PO name; no po
    E4/Gym; gym
    Wifi/PO; wifi
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Double battle ground type trick room
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); forest with a torterra clan walking through. (anyone please help me think of a better one)
    Gym Badge appearance; torterra shell

3rd gym leader
    Name; drizzleboy12
    PO name; Drizzleboy12
    E4/Gym; Gym leader
    Wifi/PO;PO
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); baton passer (if not taken)
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); panels flipping, mirrors, and lots of colors (all i can think of)
    Gym Badge appearance; 2 swords crossing a fist or something like that

2nd gym leader
    Name; Notelobo
    PO name; Shiva
    E4/Gym; Gym number 2
    Wifi/PO; PO
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Fire 6:6 Monotype NFE
    Gym appearance (it's a userbar); Actually not a userbar its going to be a real banner and I'll get my brother to do it.
    Gym Badge appearance; A fuse in a S shape with a fire burning at both ends

1st Gym Leader

Name; Blacklynx
    PO name;Blacklynx
    E4/Gym; Gym
    Wifi/PO; Both
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Dark
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); I guess like the Battle Castle and Battle Arcade mixed
    Gym Badge appearance; A moon with a Arrow Head crossing it
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 13th July 2012 at 7:02 PM.

So can I be in the E4 with a theme of "anti-metagame"? So at least a third of my team will use different movesets and effort values to throw off other people. Like mixed offensive abomasnow or using trick on my scarfed chandy.

You might need to get that one approved by note... As it isn't exactly a battle style

name: Ghosts of the Forums
    po name: IMUL510N/Ttar Hates Pushups (I have too many names to list)
    e4/gym: e4
    wifi/po: po, but will be trying to finish teams for wifi sometime in the future.
    3:3 monotype (include your type)/battle style (include your style): anti-metagame
    gym appearance: undecided
    gym badge: trollface

dang it. can't edit on the 3ds. missed your post.

I'll just copy and paste it, have you decided on a style/ type?

Page 62 of 294 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast