Page 63 of 294 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 7338

Thread: Team Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    dang it. can't edit on the 3ds. missed your post.
    you use a 3ders too?! im not alone.

OK i saw the fourth gymleader was missing. is that me?

I would have liked to be a gym leader sadly I'm in canada if or 2more weeks and my Internet is horrible, that's why I've been inactive btw

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    you use a 3ders too?! im not alone.

OK i saw the fourth gymleader was missing. is that me?
    I believe Thedarklord also uses one, I believe it is, but I forgot to add you, can you refill out the form and give it to me? Or quote it, I don't think I got one from you

@Joe, I've been trying to hold a spot for you in the E4, unfortunately it will be filled with the addition of ghostsoftheforum

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

ok here it is again

Name; trident20
    PO name; no po
    E4/Gym; gym
    Wifi/PO; wifi
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Double battle ground type trick room
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); forest with a torterra clan walking through. (anyone please help me think of a better one)
    Gym Badge appearance; torterra shell

You have been added in, which means my job is done, as all positions have been filled (I feel like I'm forgetting something). Once Ghost fills it out for me, I will pm note the list, so he can add vatii and then it's up to him and Grendal to get it up

when do the teams have to be done?

so I can't do anti-meta? note still hasn't gotten back to me on this. and trident, I'm away from my home computer hence the 3ds.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

so I can't do anti-meta? note still hasn't gotten back to me on this. and trident, I'm away from my home computer hence the 3ds.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

You might be, only if note approves it though. I'll add you in as is until then

ok. glad to be a part of the e4. which one am I, in place of order?

Your the lowest rank of them all. I know for a fact Psilo and Klais are absolutely beastly, and from what I've heard she who has a skarmory as her pic is a nightmare in ubers

and what tier is this?

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    ok here it is again

Name; trident20
    PO name; no po
    E4/Gym; gym
    Wifi/PO; wifi
    3:3 Monotype team(include your type)/ Battle Style (include your style); Double battle ground type trick room
    Gym appearance (it's a banner); forest with a torterra clan walking through. (anyone please help me think of a better one)
    Gym Badge appearance; torterra shell
    how about a tropical island, with forest and all you want, on a giant torterra that cross the sea at the sunset, to recall the orange coulor of the ground?

My Favourites:

Quote Originally Posted by green_mudkip View Post
    how about a tropical island, with forest and all you want, on a giant torterra that cross the sea at the sunset, to recall the orange coulor of the ground?
    Thats pretty awesome if there was house on the torterra too. Ill go with that.

Wait what? I know that Ghosts knows what he is doing but is he good enough? I know that we had already agreed to having all E4 members tested by the other 3 so until Thedarklord2155, Psilo, and Vatii all aprove Ghosts isn't an E4 member..... no offense Ghosts but we did agree on that. And I hate to kill your dreams but we had already chosen a final E4 member over PM who will be joining the clan at Psilo's request.... so ya.... this is kinda awkward....
    Last edited by NoteLobo; 13th July 2012 at 7:47 PM.

Oops, your out of the league. I guess to make it so that new gym leaders can get in and stuff we could make it so that if a challenger 6-0's a gym leader he can take the gym leaders spot (but he needs to use a monotype team or battle style). Also, no counter teaming

Just finished a battle at 6-4(me winning); it took 33 turns for my opponent to lose 1 poke (politoed) and another 16 for his infernape to die. By this time half his team was half beaten to death, while my entire team was at full. So my gym team is still undefeated on the Showdkwn (where the smogonites are) yet I'm at like 900 points on PO because I can't predict these people, moral of the story; I can only play well against people who know what they are doing
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 13th July 2012 at 8:00 PM.

Agreed on the no Counter teaming. And if you 6-0 a gym leader and you want to take there spot you have to use the same team you beat them with while being a gym leader, which means it has to be a monotype or themed team that isn't already taken.

That's what I meant, but thanks for backing me up. So should that rule be applied now or once the league is up?

once the league is up.

Whoa, now I feel pressured and awful at my battling skills. I'm scared I'll lose my spot.

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

Haha, you could always come for a vengeance and retake it

Right? Dragon how do you import Pokemon from PO on to Pokemon Showdown? I wanna give it a shot and tweak my Gym Team, so I won't lose it in the first place.

You need to go on PO and find where it says exportable after you load the team you want exported, then you copy the entire team, go on showdown and go into the team builder. You then have the option to import a team

Thank you Dragon for the assistance ^^

Hi,I was sent this way by Psilo concerning the Elite 4 posts.Pleased to meet you all!

Archstaraptor
    Pokemon Games Played: Diamond,Emerald,FireRed,Soulsilver,Black
    Rank Applying for:Elite 4 member
    I'd really like to contribute to this clan and hope that my experience will be of use here.
    I hope I can provide some variety and further difficulty to the league!

Quote Originally Posted by NoteLobo View Post
    Wait what? I know that Ghosts knows what he is doing but is he good enough? I know that we had already agreed to having all E4 members tested by the other 3 so until Thedarklord2155, Psilo, and Vatii all aprove Ghosts isn't an E4 member..... no offense Ghosts but we did agree on that. And I hate to kill your dreams but we had already chosen a final E4 member over PM who will be joining the clan at Psilo's request.... so ya.... this is kinda awkward....
    I'd be happy to alternate or share a role with Ghosts:would that defeat the point though?

Page 63 of 294 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast