Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex Entry Contest V4

Quagsire Funny or WTF Pokedex, depending on how you look at it: Its eyes are actually nostrils, with its brain juice for snot.
    Suggestion: Tirtouga (used random number generator)

Quagsire, the Truffle Shuffle Pokemon. If it finds a truffle, it does the shuffle.

Quagsire, the honorable pokemon. Quagsire act as the kings of small marshes, and will fight to death to defend it. They often train under the passing Keldeo, who teaches them to be great fighters.

Quagsire, the Clueless pokemon. Quagsire have very short-term memory, and thus can forget who even their trainer is in several days.\

(I won two categories, one WTF and one Funny? I'm on a roll!)
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Quagsire, the Slow-Witted Pokemon. Quagsire are not partcularly intelligent. It takes about 3 seconds for them to react to pain.
    Quagsire, the Idiotic Pokemon. Quagsire have a mental capacity of three. They like to eat hockey pucks.
    Quagsire, the Drunk Pokemon. It constantly drinks too much beer, so its brain has become warped to be annoyingly positive.
    Nominee: Whimsicott.
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 15th May 2012 at 11:35 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quagsire, the Dead pokemon. He comes out of the dead to haunt u!
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

Quagsire. Let's do this.

Regular- Quagsire, The Water Fish Pokémon. It's slimy skin allows it to slip away from enemies.
    Funny- Quagsire, The Sir Pokémon. Like a sir.
    WTF- Quagsire, the Finisher Pokémon. He stalks pokémon until they are injured,then uses his finishing move on them.

I like the Whismiscott idea. I second the nomination of Whimsicott!

Just so you guys know, I got rid of the "three entries per round" rule. There is technically no limit now, but please don't go around doing dozens of them per round.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quagsire, the clumsy Pokemon. It has a non-existent sense of direction, is is always bumping into things, causing it to learn the move amnesia.

Quagsire, the Super Mario Pokemon. Quagsire are obsessed with Super Mario. They dream of racing around the swamp in dodgy cars, jumping on evil Squirtles and saving the ugly Princess Jynx.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

#195 Quagsire
    Regular Pokédex: Quagsire, The Water Fish Pokémon. It's slimy skin allows it to slip away from enemies. [Tyoyo3131]
    Funny Pokédex: Quagsire, the Drunk Pokemon. It constantly drinks too much beer, so its brain has become warped to be annoyingly positive. [Z-nogyroP]
    WTF Pokédex: Quagsire, the Truffle Shuffle Pokemon. If it finds a truffle, it does the shuffle. [Loreni333]

Next Pokémon:

#564 Tirtouga

Last edited by {(•)___(•)}; 19th May 2012 at 3:14 AM.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

There's one for me. Yay! Now, on to tirtouga....

Regular- Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokémon. It's shell contains a high level of DNA from the species, allowing it to be brought to life.
    Funny- Tirtouga, the Time Skip Pokémon. It almost came to existance during the second generation, but it was shoved into a cardboard box until the fifth.
    WTF- Tirtouga, the Splinter Cell Pokémon. It keeps weapons and other tools within it's shells, which it uses on secret missions.

Wow, these are long. Let's evolve and do Carracosta next round.

WTF: Tirtouga, the homesick Pokemon. It loves to stay in its own video game and not other games, because then Mario mistakes him for a Koopa Troopa and annihilates him.

Suggestion: Porygon-2 (RNG)

You guys know you don't HAVE to make a suggestion. If you really don't care at all (even though I find that hard to believe), then you may as well just leave it up to those who do have a preference. There's no point in RNGing and suggesting a Pokémon that you don't even care about, because it just takes the power away from those who actually do have a specific choice for a Pokémon that they want included in the next round.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Tirtouga, the Break Dance Pokemon. Tirtouga often feel the need to GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR. If they don't, then they end up dying

Tirtouga, the HSM hater Pokemon. Tirtouga interpret pokemon's cries of pain to High School Musical songs

Normal: Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the oceans millions of years ago, and has been brought back to life with modern technology.
    Funny: Tirtouga, the Murderous Pokemon. It sneaks up on land and kills many innocent Pokemon. It is on the Pokemon's Most Wanted list.
    WTF: Tirtouga, the Rainbow Dash Pokemon. Rainbows come out of its shell every time Rainbow Dash does a Sonic Rainboom.

Suggestion: Ninetales
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Come on you guys, where did everyone go? I got a lot of entries the first round, and now I only have 4 entries in 5 days. If you like this game, tell all your friends about it! We need more entrants than this...
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Regular: Tirtogua, the Deep Sea pokemon. Tirtogua live in the deep sea, hunting remoraid in their search for food.

Funny: Tirtogua, the rick roll pokemon. Take one look at it and you know your gonna die.

WTF: Turtle, the turtle pokemon. It comes from a family of turtly turtles who know this turtle who likes turtle waffles and knows a turtle who likes turtles who likes turtles who made this turtly entry too turtly.

I would love if you could do Braviry next round.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 23rd May 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

regular: Tirtouga: the turtle pokemon
    Tirtouga swims to the beaches of Undella town every year to lay eggs. There is a festival held whenever they appear.

WTF: Tirtouga, the Omanyte/Squirtle fusion pokemon.
    It was created in a lab by fusing Omanyte and Squirtle. It retains Squirtles Turtle-ish-ness, and Omanyte's Type and Fossil status.

funny: Tirtouga, the lame pokemon
    It does the same thing as Kabutops, only it's slower and bulkier. If you don't like Kabutops, replace Tirtoua with Omastar. At least Omastar has those awesome teeth things, and Kabutops looks like Scyther's Great-Grandaddy.

Next pokemon: Registeel
    Last edited by MMS; 24th May 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

#564 Tirtouga
    Regular Pokédex: Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the oceans millions of years ago, and has been brought back to life with modern technology. [~SilverLugia~]
    Funny Pokédex: Tirtouga, the Murderous Pokemon. It sneaks up on land and kills many innocent Pokemon. It is on the Pokemon's Most Wanted list. [~SilverLugia~]
    WTF Pokédex: Tirtogua, the rick roll pokemon. Take one look at it and you know your gonna die. [Nightfall_]

Next Pokémon:

#565 Carracosta

Yeah, I didn't really want to do Carracosta right after Tirtouga, but someone suggested it, and I have to be fair and follow the RNG.
    Last edited by {(•)___(•)}; 24th May 2012 at 2:16 AM.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Carracosta, the Costa Coffee Pokemon. Carracosta has a coffee machine built into it's shell, which produces Costa coffee

Carracosta, the Zumba Pokemon. Carracosta invented the type of dance'Zumba' and practises it every day

Come on, we need more than one entry!

I'm implementing a new rule now. From now on, you can't suggest an evolutionary relative of any Pokémon that has been used recently. I think that's why nobody is submitting anything. They're sick of talking about fossil turtles. :P
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Come on, we need more than one entry!

I'm implementing a new rule now. From now on, you can't suggest an evolutionary relative of any Pokémon that has been used recently. I think that's why nobody is submitting anything. They're sick of talking about fossil turtles. :P
    That's my reason, I'm worn out of Turtle jokes XD
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Carracosta, the copier Pokemon. It copied the habits and looks of the regular sea turtle so that it could steal the sea turtle's debut in Pokemon B/W.

And yeah, I don't wanna do Carracosta. Let's do Togetic. And no RNG this time!

We need at least 10 more entries.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Normal:
    Carracosta, the prehistoric sea turtle pokemon. Until recent technological advances, scientists were clueless as to whether Carracosta's shell was made of bone or rock. It is believed to be extinct in the wild.

Funny:
    Carracosta, the great grandparent pokemon. Carracosta are so old, they are believed to be the ancestors of all turtles. After a milenia of babysitting young turtle pokemon they all drowned themselves thus causing the mass extinction of their species.

WTF:
    Carracosta, the battleship pokemon. When Carracosta floats face-down in the water, it is often mistaken for a battleship. B3. Hit.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Normal: Carracosta, the Fossilized Pokemon. Carracosta swims at speeds of over 200 mph. When it emerges at the surface, it can create huge tidal waves due to its bulk.

Funny: Carracosta, the Stand-Up Pokemon. It constantly performs mediocre acts of humor. Its strict tomato diet is remnant of this.

WTF: Carracosta, the Computerized Pokemon. Though it went extinct over 100 million years ago, it was revived and enhanced with technology. It now has a literal steel shell, and a brain made of boron.

I'll request Jellicent. It's a mustache squid.
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 2nd June 2012 at 3:45 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Let's get one more person! Then we can finally move on...
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast