Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Pokédex Entry Contest V4

I think I'm gonna need an assistant. Anyone up for the job?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Anybody? I don't want this thread to die but I could really use some help...
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Norm: Celebi, The Time Travel Pokemon, It travels through time to protect the forests it holds close to its heart.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Normal: Celebi guards it's home forest by using it's ability to travel through time.
    Funny: Celebi can travel to any time it wants. The only problem is it failed history!
    WTF: Celebi will travel back in time to change your life just because it can, so be good... or else.

Suggestion:Snorlax

By the way {(•)___(•)} i wouldn't mind giving you a hand with this thread. just pm me if you want me to help.
    Last edited by fitzy909; 13th January 2013 at 8:28 PM. Reason: after thought
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

#251 Celebi
    Regular Pokédex: Celebi, the Forest Pokémon. This Pokémon protects all forests. It travels through time to ensure their safety. [InfernalBlaze]
    Funny Pokédex: Celebi, the Cult Leader Pokemon. It's said that there is a group of people who sit on their computers all day in devotion to their "holy leader," Celebi. Oh wait... [Crimson Penguin]
    WTF Pokédex: Celebi, Decorative Vegetable Pokemon. Favourite Pokemon companion of the Doctor, lapel dweller. [Pikachica]

Next Pokémon:

#330 Flygon
    Last edited by {(•)___(•)}; 14th January 2013 at 9:05 AM.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Sooo flygon..
    Normal:Flygon the mystic pokemon. This pokemon creates sandstorms by flapping it's wings. These are used for defence and attack.
    Funny: Flygon the indecisive pokemon. This pokemon couldn't decide whether it is a fly or a dragon, so it became both.
    WTF: Flygon the appearance pokemon. This pokemon hates it's looks so much that it always hides behind a huge sandstorm.

Suggestion:Snorlax
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Can I play? Assuming I need to ask.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

No need to ask. Just play
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Funny: Flygon, the poser pokemon. Despite its name and appearance, it is actually not a flying type.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Flygon, the mirage pokemon, countless Hoenn desert travellers say they have sighted this elusive beast, but officials say otherwise.

Name: Puggy
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Spoiler:- Banners!:
        Spoiler:- Banners!:

Regular: Flygon, the Arid Pokemon. The "goggles" over its eyes protect it from blinding sun and blowing sand. It has been known to guide lost desert travelers to safety.

Will update later.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Come on guys, we usually have so many people!

Oh, and I completely forgot to mention, InfernalBlaze has been hired to help me out with the thread.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Regular: Flygon, the Sandstorm Pokemon. It can see clearly and fly through the most blistering desert windstorms. Ancient peoples used it as transport from village to village.

Funny: Flygon, the Geek Pokemon. All the rest of the Pokemon in the desert laugh at it and call it "four-eyes". It's always picked last in gym class.

WTF: Flygon, the Stripey Stripe Pokemon. He likes stripes. Stripes is what he likes. Stripes of every type. Stripes stripes stripes.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Regular- Flygon, the Mystic Pokemon. These Pokemon are able to create sandstorms by flapping their wings. The lenses on their eyes help them to see.

Funny- Flygon, the Dragonfly Pokemon. Once upon a time, a dragonfly wanted to be a powerful dragon. It was ignored and promptly eaten by a Flygon.

WTF- Flygon, the Dessert Pokemon. Its green skin is made of candy. Ancient tribes cut off its head to find the smooth chocolaty center.

EDIT: Suggestion- Ambipom
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Okay, round over. InfernalBlaze, a little help please? Also, somebody please give me a filler.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Might as well help out in this way as well.

Can we post any pokemon we want?
    01010110 01001101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000

I'm pretty sure this thread is gonna be closed since it's been over a month.

A message to a mod: I was thinking of reviving it anyway, and it would be easier if I could just keep the same thread, but it's no big deal if I have to start a new one.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910