Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex Entry Contest V4

Normal: Carracosta, the Fossil Shell Pokemon: Carracosta is a creature that lives with Tirtouga in prehistoric ages. It has been revived from a fossil mined up years ago.

Funny: Carracosta, the Rapid Spin Pokemon: Carracosta spins around rapidly on its shell all the time. It eats cabbages and soy beans to keep up the energy to do this.

WTF: Carracosta, the Dance Pokemon: Carracosta is a boss. It competes against other prehistoric Pokemon to dance-offs. If it wins, it gets to sniff the other Pokemon.

I may not have internet for the next 24 hours, so I'll update afterward. That way hopefully I can get some more entries before then.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Meh. I'm only doing the regular Pokédex.

Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon. Carracosta's shell is extremely durable. It can withstand the great pressure of the ancient seas in which it once swam.

Carracosta

Normal: Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the deep oceans during prehistoric times. Today they only live in captivity.

Funny: Carracosta, the Costly Pokemon. They like to sell themselves to rich people for 8234712498374832194732894738265 dollars.

WTF: Carracosta, the Cookie Pokemon. When its shell turns inside out, it looks like a cookie. You can eat the shell with additional toppings.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

Wow, I only got 2 suggestions this time?

#565 Carracosta
    Regular Pokédex: Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon. Carracosta's shell is extremely durable. It can withstand the great pressure of the ancient seas in which it once swam. [The Eleventh]
    Funny Pokédex: Carracosta, the Dance Pokemon: Carracosta is a boss. It competes against other prehistoric Pokemon to dance-offs. If it wins, it gets to sniff the other Pokemon. [Spite]
    WTF Pokédex: Carracosta, the Costly Pokemon. They like to sell themselves to rich people for 8234712498374832194732894738265 dollars. [DragoniteRules1]

Next Pokémon:

#593 Jellicent
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Normal Jellicent: the Jellyfish pokemon. They swim around at night hunting. If they see sleeping prey, they Scald it and then eat it.

Funny Jellicent: the Jelly pokemon. It goes around to other bulky waters such as Milotic and boasts about it defenses, screaming "YOU JELLY?!?!" and running off, cackling madly.

WTF Jellicent: the Moostachio pokemon. Jellicent has a massive mustache which, if shaved off, will grant you three wishes.

My suggestion is Salamence
    Last edited by MMS; 4th June 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Normal Jellicent: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that it would lure sailors to their deaths by imitating a drowning person.
    Funny Jellicent: The Jellyghost pokemon. This Pokemon can change the shape of its body to avoid Fighting and Normal type moves with ease, but cannot do the same with other typed moves.
    WTF Jellicent: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that this Pokemon's predator is the elusive sponge pokemon that would eat the entrails claiming that it is just Jellicent Jelly.

EDIT: I suggest Houndoom
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 5th June 2012 at 4:09 AM.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Regular: Jellicent, the Floating Pokemon. It lives off the life energy of people who come too close to their watery habitat.
    Funny: Jellicent, the Titanic Pokemon. It was not an iceberg that sunk the Titanic, but a group of Jellicent, because they wanted to prove that the ship was sinkable.
    WTF: Jellicent, the Pringles Pokemon. These Pokemon worship the Pringles Man so much, all the males wanted to look like him, so now they do.

I suggest Charizard!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Normal
    Jellicent, the kraken pokemon. Jellicent destroy large ships in order to feast on their passengers. They absorb their prey's soul but leave the body untouched.

Funny
    Jellicent, the hell pokemon. Jellicent drag the souls of evil cabbages to hell where they are chopped up into cole slaw. The cole slaw is then commercially distributed to all Torchic-fil-A resturants across the globe.

WTF
    Jellicent, the gender pokemon. The color pink is said to enrage male Jellicent. If forced to be around a female Jellicent, a male would most likely suck out her soul and burn her corpse.

EDIT: I suggest tauros.
    Last edited by 3D992; 5th June 2012 at 3:20 AM.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Normal: Jellicent, the Haunting Pokemon: This Pokemon haunts oceans and strands many hopeless people at sea. This is the fate of any boat that enters the haunted waters of Jellicent.

Funny: Jellicent, the Jelly Pokemon: This Pokemon floats around in the ocean having contests with Tentacruel to see who can become more jelly.

WTF: Jellicent, the Creepypasta Pokemon: This Pokemon types random creepypastas on the Internet. Its username on the Creepypasta wiki is "ujellyqmark1337".

Edit: Suggesting Carnivine!
    Last edited by "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome; 5th June 2012 at 12:58 AM.

I just realized this is the fifth water-type that we've done in a row. -_- I'm glad people have been suggesting other types this round.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I forgot to suggest tauros.

EDIT: Ok, I edited my last post.
    Last edited by 3D992; 5th June 2012 at 3:21 AM.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D992 View Post
    I forgot to suggest tauros.
    Then just edit your post.

Jellicent, the nearsighted Pokemon. Jellicent have such bad vision, they needed to have the males and females painted different colors to tell them apart.
    Now, we do Roserade. And that's an order my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy Arceini View Post
    Then just edit your post.

Jellicent, the nearsighted Pokemon. Jellicent have such bad vision, they needed to have the males and females painted different colors to tell them apart.
    Now, we do Roserade. And that's an order my suggestion.
    -_-
    You need to post a normal, funny, and WTF entry for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    -_-
    Not always. Many people do that. Besides, my entry could be accepted for any one.

Quote Originally Posted by Spite View Post
    -_-
    No you don't. 3 is just the maximum. And your entries could be any combination. I don't even pay attention to how you label them. I just pick my favorite entry for each category. Even in the last round, I think the winning WTF entry was originally labeled as "funny" by the poster, and vice versa.

By the way, if you forgot to make a suggestion and you want to include one, just edit it into your post. Don't make a new one. I don't make the list until the end anyway.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Jellicent, the Wobble Pokemon. Jellicent find it hard to stay straight, resulting in a wobbling motion, making it sometimes mistaken for jelly

Jellicent, the floating Pokemon. They propel themselves by expelling absorbed seawater from their bodies. Their favourite food is life energy

Suggestion: Leafeon
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Jellicent, the Absorbtion Pokemon. Jellicent's body takes in any liquid around it. It grabs ships and brings them to their doom at the sea floor.

Jellicent, the Fancy Pokemon. Its mustache is a sign of its distinguishedness. It likes to drink tea and eat crumpets.

Jellicent, the Say Whut? Pokemon. Do I even need to explain? Like, seriously. It is a mustached squid. My gosh, Nintendo IS running out of ideas.

Suggestion: Unown. Just cuz.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

#593 Jellicent
    Regular Pokédex: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that it would lure sailors to their deaths by imitating a drowning person. [CyberBlastoise]
    Funny Pokédex: Jellicent, the nearsighted Pokemon. Jellicent have such bad vision, they needed to have the males and females painted different colors to tell them apart. [Shadowy Arceini]
    WTF Pokédex: Jellicent, the Pringles Pokemon. These Pokemon worship the Pringles Man so much, all the males wanted to look like him, so now they do. [~SilverLugia~]

Next Pokémon:

#407 Roserade
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Regular: Roserade, the Bouquet Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are so incredibly toxic, one light rub from one can kill a person within an hour.
    Funny: Roserade, the Ninja Pokemon. At night, this Pokemon turns into a Ninja and steals as many flowers as possible for its Ninja Master.
    WTF: Roserade, the Portal Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are actually Portal Guns in disguise. It jumps whenever someone says "Apple".

And I suggest Dialga.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Roserade, the ghostbuster pokemon. Roserade are extremely scared of all ghosts, and their roses are actually ghost hover machines, that attract ghosts with their innocent scent

Roserade, the truffle pokemon. At night, Roserade all wake up and invade nearby sweet shops in armies of at least fifty, only stealing truffles from them. Why they do this is currently unknown

Suggestion: Mudkipz
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Roserade, the Blooming Pokemon. When trained right, it exerts a sweet honey from its flowers. If abused, it send itching powder onto its trainer.

Roserade, the Itchy Pokemon. When it gets mad, its face turns into that of a troll, and it puts itching powder in random peoples underwear.

Roserade, the Psycho Pokemon. It likes guns. It likes bazookas. It likes anything that inflicts death.

Suggestion: Pikachu
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Regular: Roserade, the Thorn Pokemon. Roserade loves to sit in fields to absorb the sun, sometimes falling asleep only to have their flowers plucked by people who think they are pretty.
    Funny: Roserade, the Romantic Pokemon. Roserade never needs perfume so he is out at night always searchin' for the ladies.
    WTF: Roserade, the Pop Tart Pokemon. roserade likes to start game's of hide and seek so he can steal your Pop Tarts and eat them in your washing machine.

Suggestion: Sandslash

Roserade, the Bouquet Pokémon. Roserade use their increased mobility to scour the land for injured Pokémon. One splendid whiff of their flowers can revitalise a Pokémon back to full health.

Just to make sure you guys understand because I might not have made it clear: Your entries should not take up more than a line, and they should not come close to taking up a line either. Remember, it needs to be short enough that I can include it in the OP along with its number, smiley, and [your username] and not take up more than a line. So for example, The Eleventh, your entry just now was too long. If I had added that other stuff, it would have taken up more than a line. Also: both of Norns's entries and djhappy's first entry were too long. If it makes you guys feel any better, none of the entries that were too long would have been picked anyway even if they had been the right length, so it's not like you were cheated out of a win because you weren't completely sure about the rules.

If you want some sort of guideline for a maximum length that an entry should be, I have added one to the rules. Read the 4th line of the rules.

Also, I just realized there is a smiley limit per post, so I may need to extend the Pokédexes in the OP to more than one post. So if you posted on the first page, can I ask that you please delete your post so I can have a few of my own posts one after the other? This is just so when the limit is reached there won't be a problem.

#407 Roserade
    Regular Pokédex: Roserade, the Bouquet Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are so incredibly toxic, one light rub from one can kill a person within an hour. [~SilverLugia~]
    Funny Pokédex: Roserade, the Romantic Pokemon. Roserade never needs perfume so he is out at night always searchin' for the ladies. [djhappy]
    WTF Pokédex: Roserade, the Pop Tart Pokemon. roserade likes to start game's of hide and seek so he can steal your Pop Tarts and eat them in your washing machine. [djhappy]

Next Pokémon:

#025 Pikachu
    Last edited by {(•)___(•)}; 11th June 2012 at 7:46 AM.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast