Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokédex Entry Contest V4

Regular: Pikachu, the Volt Mouse Pokemon. Pikachu absorbs static electricity with it's cheeks to deter enemies.

Funny: Pikachu, the Sneezing Pokemon. Pikachu was named by his buddies when he sneezed, he never lived it down.

WTF: Pikachu, the Demon Hamster Pokemon. After traveling everywhere with a boy, one continued to eat the boy and sell his shoes.

Come on guys! Where is everyone?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Pikachu, the power outage pokemon. Pikachu commonly bite into transformers and electric wires to charge their cheeks. This behavior causes massive blackouts.

Pikachu, the dare devil pokemon. Pikachu enjoy tying balloons to their tails giving them the ability to fly. They also enjoy riding surf boards.

Pikachu, the fiddle pokemon. Pikachu can play the fiddle better than the devil. It has musical battles with him every other week.

Zorua.
    Last edited by 3D992; 12th June 2012 at 9:44 PM.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Regular: Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. This Pokemon can store up to 3000 volts of electricity in its cheeks
    Funny: Pikachu, the Overrated Pokemon. This Pokemon is the idol of every little kid, even though it isn't that strong.
    WTF: Pikachu, the Nyan Pokemon. This Pokemon likes to fly around space on a rainbow while eating Pop Tarts.

Suggestion: Snover
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Regular: Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon: This Pokemon has strong electric powers. When they are sick, they may release extra energy from the sacs in its cheeks.
    (I think that's true...)
    Funny: Pikachu, the Anime Hog Pokemon: This Pokemon makes it hard for others to get airtime. When Ash considers releasing it, you can't help but cry, even though you know the outcome.
    WTF: Pikachu, the Uberoffensive Pokemon: In many countries, mentioning Pikachu is punishable by being pushed of a cliff, into an eel-infested river.

Pikachu, the Hylian Pokemon. It was said to come from the Legend of Zelda games, because of its pointy ears.

EDIT: Pikachu, the Agile Pokemon. Wild Pikachu do not like to battle, and so thry end up using Agility all the time to flee.

2ND EDIT: Suggestion is Weavile.
    Last edited by Shadowy Arceini; 15th June 2012 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Added another Pikachu entry. And then a suggestion.

Pikachu, the Anger Issue Pokemon. Most Pikachu have insane anger issues and instantly shock anyone that annoys them.

Pikachu, the Eventful Pokemon. Despite being plentiful in every region, Pikachu are usually the spotlight of hundreds of unneeded events.

Pikachu, the Lightningrod Pokemon. Pikachu got mad that Rhydon got Lightningrod and he didn't, so he forced GameFreak to make it his hidden ability.

I guess all three of these would fall under the Funny category even though they're really not funny at all. Maybe the last one would fall under WTF. And my suggestion is Chandelure.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

I just realized I completely forgot my own rule. I have been looking at everyone's suggestions, when I should have been only looking at the winners' and then going to the others if the winners didn't make any. Sorry about that! I'll start doing that from now on -_-

#025 Pikachu
    Regular Pokédex: Pikachu, the Volt Mouse Pokemon. Pikachu absorbs static electricity with it's cheeks to deter enemies. [djhappy]
    Funny Pokédex: Pikachu, the Sneezing Pokemon. Pikachu was named by his buddies when he sneezed, he never lived it down. [djhappy]
    WTF Pokédex: Pikachu, the Demon Hamster Pokemon. After traveling everywhere with a boy, one continued to eat the boy and sell his shoes. [djhappy]

Congratulations to djhappy, the first contestant to score the elusive Perfect Game! This happens when one contestant wins all three categories. And for those of you who are skeptical and think that I tilted the game in his favor or something, you could not be more wrong, because we are actually mortal enemies. ;) Damn you, Siren!

Because djhappy did not make a suggestion, I will RNG the suggestions of this round's non-winners to decide the next Pokemon.

Next Pokémon:

#461 Weavile
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Regular: Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon. It is a smart and devious Pokemon that can set elaborate traps to catch prey.
    Funny: Weavile, the Ballet Pokemon. It tries to be scary, but its ballet-like movements just get themselves laughed at.
    WTF: Weavile, the Egg Pokemon. Weavile steal eggs and sell them to rich people so they can buy their own pet clouds.

Suggestion: Palkia

Weavile, the Ninja Pokemon. Weavile are often employed as assasinators, because their speed and powerful claws can easily decapitate a person.

Suggestion: I suppose Shedinja would be cool.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Weavile, the Accurate Pokemon. It has sharp accuracy, so it can attack its opponents by throwing cold icicles at them.
    Suggestion: Croconaw

Weavile, the Statue Pokemon. If you're awesome and complete a super-hard rescue mission, you get awarded with an equally awesome Weavile statue.

Weavile, the Off-Ledge Pokemon. Because of their insane speed, stupid Weavile often dash off ledges trying to kill someone in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Weavile, the Razor Pokemon. Weavile adore critical hits and it is rumored the famous Razor Claw comes from the first Weavile in existence.

Just to clarify, the first entry is referring to the original Mystery Dungeon where if you finished a certain difficult side-quest, you are rewarded with a Weavile statue. As for the last name, I'm really just making a wild guess there.

And I'm going to suggest Chandelure again.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Normal Weavile. The Ice Queen Pokemon, the bigger the gold disc on their forehead, the higher ranking they are in their clans.
    Funny Weavile. Their clawed hands are actually gloves, Weavile are very sensative about the fact they don't have real hands.
    WTF It turns out that Weavile are not fire resistant. Please don't ask me where my sister's Weavile is.

Regular: Weaville, the ferocious pokemon, It's sharp claws can got through anything and It often uses them to show It's skill when fighting.
    Funny: Weaville, the black Zangoose pokemon. Weaville was cloned from Zangoose's DNA and then Spay Painted Black so Zangoose could have a Black brother.
    WTF: Often, Weaville will use it's sharp claws to draw profound images on the cave where it lives and then jumps down from a tree and performs those action on random people walking past.

Suggestion: Poliwrath

3DS FC: 3497-1041-4758

All 3!?!? Wow Am I touched! ^____^

Weavile, the Heartless Pokemon. Many say these pokemon have heart's as cold as ice. They cut out the hearts of their fallen enemies.
    Weavile, the Pez Pokemon. When this pokemon's head is tilted back a candy will pop out of it's large gead.
    Weavile, the Third Eye Pokemon. Weavile have an eye that they put on their head that is made from old candy wrappers.

Meh...

Weavile, the Bandit Pokémon. Shrouding themselves in shadow, Weavile strike only at night. Wounds suffered through their talons are irreparable.

#461 Weavile
    Regular Pokédex: Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon. It is a smart and devious Pokemon that can set elaborate traps to catch prey. [~SilverLugia~]
    Funny Pokédex: Weaville, the black Zangoose pokemon. Weaville was cloned from Zangoose's DNA and then Spay Painted Black so Zangoose could have a Black brother. [Lord Fighting]
    WTF Pokédex: It turns out that Weavile are not fire resistant. Please don't ask me where my sister's Weavile is. [Chrysalis]

Next Pokémon:

#484 Palkia
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Alright, I think I'll try my hand at this.

Regular: Palkia, the Dimensional Pokemon. Palkia lives within the rifts between dimensions. It is capable of expanding or contracting space at will.

Funny: Palkia, the Star Trek Pokemon. Legend has it that Palkia assisted the Enterprise's crew in traveling through space. Its motto is "live long and prosper."

WTF: Palkia, the Water Bottle Pokemon. Palkia loves to drink from water bottles. It consumed so much water that it gained that type as a result.

Edit: I would like to suggest Piplup for the next round.
    Last edited by Crimson Penguin; 19th June 2012 at 3:30 AM.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Regular: Palkia, the space Pokémon. This Pokémon lives in an alternate dimension from where it controls whatever happens in our world.
    Funny: Palkia, the everywhere-at-once Pokémon. It's scientifially proven that this Pokémon is everywhere at once. This also means that it watches you in your sleep.
    WTF: Palkia, the "Save-the-world" Pokémon. It knocks on doors of random people's houses and asks then if they want to save the world. It strikes overly dramatic poses while doing so.

Suggestion: Mawile

Palkia, the Spatial Pokémon. Palkia keeps watch over space from the edge of time. Its roar can shunt the universe, creating parallels.

Palkia, the Technobabble Pokémon. It is said that Palkia is the source of all spacey-wacey occurrences.

Here's a wacky one:

Palkia, the Pretty Pearls Pokémon. Legends said it was so jealous of the Clamperls' precious pearls that it viciously robbed them and implanted the pearls on its shoulders.

Suggestion? Mmm... Whimsicott, why not.

Regular: Palkia, the Spatial Pokemon. A mythical Pokemon, it has complete control over space and can distort it at will.
    Funny: Palkia, the Weird Cry Pokemon. If you have heard Palkia's cry in the anime, you're probably just as confused about it as I am.
    WTF: Palkia, the Guard Pokemon. Palkia makes sure that no 3 headed cats from the Ujoienevf Dimension goes and rampages in other dimensions.

Suggestion: Furret

Regular: Palkia, the Cosmic Pokemon: Palkia was the creator of space. It's spacial rends can create wormholes thousands of light years away from Palkia's location.
    Funny: Palkia, the Long Word Pokemon: Palkia's Pokedex entry contains many long words that will exceed the Pokedex's capacity, such as astronomical and spacial.
    WTF: Palkia, the Block Pokemon: Palkia forms it's breakfast out of blocks: Block waffles, block cereal, even the pancakes are made up of miniature blocks forming a circle.

Suggestion: Carnivine

Normal Palkia, the Universe Pokemon. Palkia has the power to rip apart space at will, it is said that violent comet showers can be seen when it gets angry.
    Funny Palkia, the Ironic Pokemon. Palkia is a water type, however, there is no water in space. And even if there was, it would just freeze because space is a vacuum = no heat.
    WTF Palkia, the Card Master Pokemon. My Granny once said she played a heated game of Go Fish with Palkia. It won, 5 games to 3, now that is a Bad-*** Pokemon.

Palkia, the Chime Pokemon. When it was young, it ate a bunch of Chimecho--and so now, its cry in the games sounds like it has a chime at the end.
    Suggestion: Stunfisk

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast