Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 4

Sucka Punch contacted me yesterday but I was not yet ready for battle. I am now, so as soon as we're both on, we'll get this girly done.

ur a girly oooooooo burn
    unshakeable

Scyther Slashers (5) vs Tin Tower Terrakions (2)
    The slashers come back in week 4 trying to put a playoff spot the 2nd seed for the playoffs in concrete. the terrakions just come to hopefully compete for a spot.
    BW Overused 1: Pimm94 vs. Rairyan
    BW Overused 2: Rockstar19958 vs. Nilla (freshly coming off his win vs lucs in week 3, rockstar now has a bigger challenge ahead of himself: the ferocious nilla.)
    BW Overused 3: D. Gray Man vs. Makaveli (gray's hot, even continuing on into his trade to the slashers.)
    BW Ubers: JirachiUser vs. Ninja Dog
    BW UU: Sucka_Punch vs. EchoIsWin (sucka is good...but echo has the experience in the tier.)
    BW RU: TheMaster vs. Admin Mirror B
    DPP OU: Reagan vs. BestGamePearl (bgp's 2nd start should be an interesting match if he can get it done.)

Agnostic Aggrons (3) vs Spear Pillar All-Stars (4)
    Both teams come in this week after crushing defeats, looking to heal the damages done and also get closer to the playoffs.
    BW Overused 1: Aenea vs Dusknoirs (aenea recieves his 3rd huge challenge in the poopy dusk. However...dusk has luck.)
    BW Overused 2: 123Fakestreet vs Lucs99 (lucs looking to avenge his disappointing loss to rockstar in week 3.)
    BW Overused 3: Sweet Dreams vs Lunar
    BW Ubers: SvN vs MooseSmuggler
    BW UU: Big Beluga vs PokeMazter3001 (If fatty does show up this week, mazz is in for a real challenge.)
    BW RU: Arab Money vs MagikarpRules
    DPP OU: OMN's_SkyNet18 vs Cloud Strife (steve's been showing rust, and he'll need to knock it off if he hopes to defeat bro fist.)

Team Cloverpod (5) vs Classiest Cleffa (2)
    cloverpod comes in this week +8 over 2nd place, a tie between the cleffas and the slashers. However, cleffas bring the toughest lineup faced thus far by the cloverpods.
    BW Overused 1: Jets vs. WindieStyles (where did jets come from and why is he suddenly good?)
    BW Overused 2: Cometk vs. Zerofield (zero is also given a challenge this week vs the one and only serenade of colors.)
    BW Overused 3: Theebay707 vs. Chuck$$$ (will they be able to battle despite a timezone difference?)
    BW Ubers: AppleButter2 vs. DragonMaster123
    BW UU: Kuja20 vs. Blaaz (starting blaaz over scuba is gonna come back and hurt the cleffas.)
    BW RU: complete legitimacy vs. Shnen (shnen drops down to RU this week, only to face the second highest RU player on which to be bidded. Despite being a friend of legit's opponent in week 3 and shnen showing a slight rustiness in his UU match, legit somehow will manage to win this, with or without any rust shnen has on him in RU.)
    DPP OU: assassinsceptile vs. Epic_Eevee (windsong never showed up vs bgp in week 3, but if he does vs doc, doc will have his toughest opponent thus far.)
    Last edited by Đew™; 1st May 2012 at 7:38 PM.

Sitting out again, l0l.

Beat Gray. Hax was stupid on a crit we each got on our important pokes, and sand veil is annoying. GG <3

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Beat Gray. Hax was stupid on a crit we each got on our important pokes, and sand veil is annoying. GG <3
    Haxer D:
    GG<3

tin tower win cause they have echo

vm'd magikarp rules but no reply

Quote Originally Posted by pimm94 View Post
    Won against rairyan in 3 games. ggs.
    :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Quote Originally Posted by EchoIsWin View Post
    Sucka Punch contacted me yesterday but I was not yet ready for battle. I am now, so as soon as we're both on, we'll get this girly done.
    Didn't u guys set up a time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    It's ok gray <3
    Not all of us can resist makas seduction techniques ;]

Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

credit to EG and extroph

Won my match vs Rockstar, gg.

Lost to Nilla, was a great game

Activity post
    Last edited by Utopian; 2nd May 2012 at 1:37 AM.

So me and comet were in the same xat for a bit but i was busy and then he had to go, we have the same timezone tho so i should be able to get this done.

so metal

Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    BW UU: Kuja20 vs. Blaaz (starting blaaz over scuba is gonna come back and hurt the cleffas.)
    Yay I'm being noticed

joy i get to face reagan...i'll contact him when i see him on xat sometime

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    Scyther Slashers (5) vs Tin Tower Terrakions (2)
    The slashers come back in week 4 trying to put a playoff spot the 2nd seed for the playoffs in concrete. the terrakions just come to hopefully compete for a spot.
    BW Overused 1: Pimm94 vs. Rairyan
    BW Overused 2: Rockstar19958 vs. Nilla (freshly coming off his win vs lucs in week 3, rockstar now has a bigger challenge ahead of himself: the ferocious nilla.)
    BW Overused 3: D. Gray Man vs. Makaveli (gray's hot, even continuing on into his trade to the slashers.)
    BW Ubers: JirachiUser vs. Ninja Dog
    BW UU: Sucka_Punch vs. EchoIsWin (sucka is good...but echo has the experience in the tier.)
    BW RU: TheMaster vs. Admin Mirror B
    DPP OU: Reagan vs. BestGamePearl (bgp's 2nd start should be an interesting match if he can get it done.)

Agnostic Aggrons (3) vs Spear Pillar All-Stars (4)
    Both teams come in this week after crushing defeats, looking to heal the damages done and also get closer to the playoffs.
    BW Overused 1: Aenea vs Dusknoirs (aenea recieves his 3rd huge challenge in the poopy dusk. However...dusk has luck.)
    BW Overused 2: 123Fakestreet vs Lucs99 (lucs looking to avenge his disappointing loss to rockstar in week 3.)
    BW Overused 3: Sweet Dreams vs Lunar
    BW Ubers: SvN vs MooseSmuggler
    BW UU: Big Beluga vs PokeMazter3001 (If fatty does show up this week, mazz is in for a real challenge.)
    BW RU: Arab Money vs MagikarpRules
    DPP OU: OMN's_SkyNet18 vs Cloud Strife (steve's been showing rust, and he'll need to knock it off if he hopes to defeat bro fist.)

Team Cloverpod (5) vs Classiest Cleffa (2)
    cloverpod comes in this week +8 over 2nd place, a tie between the cleffas and the slashers. However, cleffas bring the toughest lineup faced thus far by the cloverpods.
    BW Overused 1: Jets vs. WindieStyles (where did jets come from and why is he suddenly good?)
    BW Overused 2: Cometk vs. Zerofield (zero is also given a challenge this week vs the one and only serenade of colors.)
    BW Overused 3: Theebay707 vs. Chuck$$$ (will they be able to battle despite a timezone difference?)
    BW Ubers: AppleButter2 vs. DragonMaster123
    BW RU: complete legitimacy vs. Shnen (shnen drops down to RU this week, only to face the second highest RU player on which to be bidded. Despite being a friend of legit's opponent in week 3 and shnen showing a slight rustiness in his UU match, legit somehow will manage to win this, with or without any rust shnen has on him in RU.)
    DPP OU: assassinsceptile vs. Epic_Eevee (windsong never showed up vs bgp in week 3, but if he does vs doc, doc will have his toughest opponent thus far.)
    You have some of the crappiest predictions ever. Just saying. Anyway contacted Jets. Go cleffas.

Arts by Lunar

Quote Originally Posted by WindieStyles View Post
    You have some of the crappiest predictions ever. Just saying. Anyway contacted Jets. Go cleffas.
    I don't know...the one about me seems pretty legit...but Windie is unstoppable right now.
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 2nd May 2012 at 4:19 AM.

I've been lookinf for admin mirror b at his clan xat. Activity.
    "Everything will be all right in the end.
    If it's not all right, then it's not the end."

Activity. Fatty, I don't exactly know where he is. There's like a billion different IRC chats, and Im not exactly about to go through each one to find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Activity. Fatty, I don't exactly know where he is. There's like a billion different IRC chats, and Im not exactly about to go through each one to find him.
    Working on contacting him. Idk which irc he's on either. perhaps you can get lucky and spot him on the smogon PO server. generally he goes by "fatty"
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    #pokemon

It's sorta the "general" irc chat to goto atm

Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

credit to EG and extroph

lost to theebay 3-0 as predcited!
    sorry cleffas but hes to strong!. :/
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

PM has been sent to Dusknoirs, just waiting on a reply.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Huzzah for activity posts

Spoiler:- Credits:
    [Img]http://i52.*******.com/1znacxw.gif[/img]

Classiest Cleffa's are drawn 2nd place! Lets just make sure we stay in the top four, avoid as many loses as possible basically.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast