Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution by Fire! (738)

Wow! Fire Pledge!

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    That's one ugly pig
    You won't learn.

Now Suwama wants Pignite back, but Pignite blows fire in his face

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Yes!!!!!!! Fire to the face, you go Pignite!!!!! He made his choice known!!!!!

Did Suwana seriously think Pignite would go back with him, after everything he just did and said to taught and make him feel worse.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Now Suwama wants Pignite back, but Pignite blows fire in his face
    Totally saw that one coming.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Way to go Pignite!!
    I love ya man!
    Way to show that punk you mean business.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

6. Default

Suwama says Ash has no talent and asks Chaobuu to join him.

Chaobuu tells him to 'bug off' with a Flamethrower.

*Chaobuu seems to have a different seiyuu from the one they used for Bel's Chaobuu.(I liked the seiyuu for Bel's better)

Suwama really deserved that!

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    Suwama really deserved that!
    I loved seeing his face being burnt, he deserved that and then some.
    Especially after starving nearly to death and completely decimating Snivy, with the most ingenious evil fire combination I've seen.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

That suwama got what he deserved, but i have to admit, he's making this episode enjoying
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

flamethrower to the face =D something I wanted since this episode was first announced

I declare this episode guilty, for being epic.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

I declare this episode guilty, for being epic.
    A wig makes this epic??? *headscratch*

Dento's whole court scene could've been shorter, as he was not the star of this episode, and that time could've been used to further develop Pokabu and Tsutaaja's bond/teamwork.

Once again Dento steals some of the spotlight, even when the episode is not really supposed to focus on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    A wig makes this epic??? *headscratch*

Dento's whole court scene could've been shorter, as he was not the star of this episode, and that time could've been used to further develop Pokabu and Tsutaaja's bond/teamwork.

Once again Dento steals some of the spotlight, even when the episode is not really supposed to focus on him.
    It was just using the picture to make a courtroom joke. Not the scene itself that made it epic.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I like how Oshawott was asleep during the courtroom scene.

Krokorok in the courtroom scene at any point?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

WHAT?!? I missed judge Dento?!? T_T This is what I get for sleeping through this episode....

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Krokorok in the courtroom scene at any point?
    Yes, he was.

Saw the pictures, looks like I'll like this episode.

Glad to see Krokorok out and eating...can't say the same for Stunfisk, Crustle, or Excadrill though...at less Ash's other Pokemon aren't on him so they can't be feed...by him at less(Juniper better be feeding them D: ). I can't recall ever seeing Stunfisk, Crustle, or Excadrill eating before...

I liked Cilan's court thing.

Suwama seemed rather creepy...kind of like him now, still kind of looks like he's on something though.

I enjoyed the battles and back story and whatnot.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I'm happy to see Iris recognized the trainer and attacked him since she and Ash were the ones who found Tepig at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

Cilan only instigated the courtroom scene; he was hardly the sole focus in it (Iris, the Poke-jury, and Suwama did alot too.) I fail to see how he's stealing any spotlight here.

Pignite looks cool! But fire pledge.... I mean really. 50 base power (bog off to people who pretend it doesn't exist in the anime), I think pignite would be better off with some more non-fire moves. I mean it looks like he has 3 fire and tackle. That is one poopy moveset! Why not take today's opportunity to teach him a good move!?

So, who is next to evolve then? Snivy? pleasepleasepleaseplease
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    But fire pledge.... I mean really. 50 base power (bog off to people who pretend it doesn't exist in the anime)
    But...game base power doesn't meant anything for the most part. Looks like Fire Pledge is one of the moves that's portrayed stronger then it is in the games.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So Suwama gets a flamethrower to the face yet Paul gets off Scott free? Stupid villain sue....

At this point I'm convinced that Pignite is Ash's main pokemon for this saga.

But aside from these complaints I liked this episode, that battle was awesome and Snivy was badass as always.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Snivy tanking fire attacks like crazy....where the hell was this stamina back when she took on Servine for the second time???

All around good episode (despite the double knock out)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wow...wtf...why is that every time mienshao appears, it's being pummeled?! On another note, Snivy you are AWESOME! But I'm sure you already knew that...
    Last edited by XXD17; 3rd May 2012 at 5:15 PM.
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Snivy tanking fire attacks like crazy....where the hell was this stamina back when she took on Servine for the second time???

All around good episode (despite the double knock out)
    Imagine how much she could 'tank' if they let her evolve once.........

My stream wasn't the best, but when Dento was told Pokabu was an abandoned Pokemon(remember they hadn't met him yet when Pokabu decided to go with Ash), he mentioned Tsutaaja being from a similar situation of having a trainer before(albeit she did the abandoning, not the trainer).

Now with her fierce emotions of wishing to help Pokabu, and seeing him evolve, perhaps she is close or will be next.

Note how Mijuwotter was not used with Pokabu, albeit he could have believably tanked just as many attacks, and fainted at the same point, he probably wouldnt' have fought so fiercely, but he has the advantage, also he basically started from zero, whereas Chaobuu/Tsutaaja had prior experience.

For me, I wouldn't mind seeing the grass/fire starters evolving again.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast