Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 325

Thread: Evolution by Fire! (738)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I don't think there's a huge conspiracy; I just think that scene was over the top and it honestly distracted people from the main point of this episode.
    "Only the people who actually have eyes realized that it was just a way for the writers to shove Cilan down our throats some more."

    That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Lol, KIRA, just stop it.
    Why...? I agree with KIRA. That Cilan's scene was unnecessary...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,117

    Default

    Who else was going to play the judge? It's not like the camera was on Cilan the whole time. Wow

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    So Suwama gets a flamethrower to the face yet Paul gets off Scott free? Stupid villain sue....

    At this point I'm convinced that Pignite is Ash's main pokemon for this saga.

    But aside from these complaints I liked this episode, that battle was awesome and Snivy was badass as always.
    Paul actually got developed whereas this guy was calling Ash a weakling and demanding that Pignite join him after his defeat.

    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Why...? I agree with KIRA. That Cilan's scene was unnecessary...
    I meant the whole Tepig/Pignite/Suwama thing. I agree about Cilan, though.
    tumblr.

    "Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I like how Oshawott was asleep during the courtroom scene.

    Haha I didn't notice this at first, I rewatched the episode, Oshawott looks cute asleep.

    This was one of the greatest episode in BW saga, Snivy is a boss and Pignite is powerhouse, hopefully it's gonna become an Emboar.

    I don't get why some people complain about Cilan supposed screen- hogging, he's a main character, it's cool he's doing stuff. -_- This fandom is hysterical, if he did NOTHING and stayed as background material, people would complain too.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Who else was going to play the judge? It's not like the camera was on Cilan the whole time. Wow
    My problem wasn't Cilan but that exact scene. In my opinion all that dream scene was unnecessary in a emotional episode (but seeing Oshawott sleeping was priceless).

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    This fandom is hysterical, if he did NOTHING and stayed as background material, people would complain too.
    Even though that wasn't just about my last post, you are wrong. I like Cilan and I have no problem with his weird things and all that. However, the real problem here is that both of us just don't see eye to eye.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 3rd May 2012 at 8:33 PM.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)


    Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm so effing tired of Cilan hijacking episodes! I thought Tepig's evolution was going to be the most talked about thing, but now it seems everyone is talking about how awesome Cilan is for dressing up as a judge; Team Rocket dressed up hundreds of times, yet nobody bothered to discuss it during the old episodes. But Oshawott saved the episode in a sense. He was sleeping during the trial scene because it was honestly boring; only the people who actually have eyes realized that it was just a way for the writers to shove Cilan down our throats some more. Clearly one of the animators was upset about this (as they should be) and they decided to have Oshawott sleep through it as a sort of inside joke. That person deserves a pay raise. The rest of the episode was sort of bad after that, though. The Cilan scene threw everything off, and I couldn't get into the story. But as predicted, Tepig was boring in this episode. We got more of his sob story, but I felt nothing because Tepig didn't do much to make me sympathize with him. And I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before, but the Japanese "Who's That Pokemon" thing honestly looks cheap; surely they could have put more effort into designing it? But yeah, the battle itself only lasted a few minutes as some of us predicted, and it seems that Suwama apologized to Pignite and Pignite accepted the apology, as I predicted; where are your torches and pitchforks now, girls?
    Why you torture yourself watching something you don't like? lately you complain about every little thing, I'd never watch something I despise but to each their own I guess... O.o

    Your hatred for Cilan is so weird I remember you praised him for being and staying fabolous all the time, again O.o ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Even though that wasn't just about my last post, you are wrong. I like Cilan and I have no problem with his weird things and all that. However, the real problem here is that both of us just don't see eye to eye.
    What the heck are you talking about? which post? anyway I said some people if you fit in it then that's not my problem and what's exactly wrong with Cilan taking a scene here? we also saw Iris' angry reactions about Suwama, Oshawott asleep, Snivy acting like a boss/big sister, I don't get why Judge Cilan is a big deal. Did he do something wrong? (I'm not a Cilan stan in any way, shape or form, Brock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> but the bashing for Cilan is getting ridiculous).
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 3rd May 2012 at 8:47 PM.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,117

    Default

    Do the writers hate Mienshao or something? because everytime we see it, it's always getting decimated-_-

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Why you torture yourself watching something you don't like? lately you complain about every little thing, I'd never watch something I despise but to each their own I guess... O.o

    Your hatred for Cilan is so weird I remember you praised him for being and staying fabolous all the time, again O.o ...
    I don't watch the anime, though. As I've said several times, and as other people have so kindly pointed out, I only look at the pictures. So I do follow the anime in a sense, but only out of habit, not because I absolutely love it. People need to stop with the "don't watch if you don't like it" argument because it's completely flimsy. And I did praise Cilan, but that was back when the saga started and he was tolerable. Now however, he tries to charm people with cheap gimmicks, and it's gotten old.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I'm not a Cilan stan in any way
    You could've fooled me.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Do the writers hate Mienshao or something? because everytime we see it, it's always getting decimated-_-
    It's the new Torterra.

    Random : PokéRadar


  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    It baffles me how a person can not watch an episode and still form an opinion on it as if it did. You even assumed that Suwama apologized to Pignite which only furthermore added to your bad opinion about this episode. It's quite irritating, I have to say.
    tumblr.

    "Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,713

    Default

    Stop hate'in on Cilan fellow posters... I liked the judging scene if only because Oshawott was sleeping the whole time, he really doesn't care for Tepig anymore it seems
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    I don't watch the anime, though. As I've said several times, and as other people have so kindly pointed out, I only look at the pictures. So I do follow the anime in a sense, but only out of habit, not because I absolutely love it. People need to stop with the "don't watch if you don't like it" argument because it's completely flimsy. And I did praise Cilan, but that was back when the saga started and he was tolerable. Now however, he tries to charm people with cheap gimmicks, and it's gotten old.
    Are you serious? You made that comment when you only saw pictures

    *facepalm*

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    I meant the whole Tepig/Pignite/Suwama thing. I agree about Cilan, though.
    The one time I almost got teary-eyed because you defended him..................turned out to be a curb ball. :P

    I kind of hate viewing stuff like this....I mean...seriously? Do I say the same thing when watching OHSHC and Renge comes popping out (on a Powerful Motor) in some weird cosplay to give her opinion and go "Oh if she didn't do this Honey and Chika's fight could have been that much longer <3" NO! Honestly I don't care, as long as it's entertaining. The only reason WHY they have Dento do that is to bring smiles onto peoples faces and you guys reject it trying to get the "perfect episode". Does it really matter as long as we enjoy the outcome?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    The one time I almost got teary-eyed because you defended him..................turned out to be a curb ball. :P
    I actually agree that the Cilan scene didn't make this episode awesome.

    I don't mind the whole court scene, though, it was funny. xD
    tumblr.

    "Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    I actually agree that the Cilan scene didn't make this episode awesome.

    I don't mind the whole court scene, though, it was funny. xD
    Well I don't know if it was the SOLE factor that made this episode awesome as I didn't watch it yet; and I have to hear Miyano's voice at that scene before I find it absolutely amazing or not, but it did prove how epically delusional Dento gets...his own imagination started yelling at him. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  18. #118
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,739

    Default

    Wow, lighten up people. The court scene was funny. It was a joke.

    I liked this episode a lot. It was nice to finally tackle the Tepig issue. The battle was pretty good for the most part (except for taking out two at once.)


  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,713

    Default

    Watch Pignite never be this over powered again XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    7,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Watch Pignite never be this over powered again XD
    He's in the gym, though, so he'll definitely land a win.
    tumblr.

    "Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,117

    Default

    Some of you need to lighten up. The court scene was just for comedy. You guys are actually making it important by constantly putting emphasis on it.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Do the writers hate Mienshao or something? because everytime we see it, it's always getting decimated-_-
    We've seen two Mienshao over the course of the entire series.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    We've seen two Mienshao over the course of the entire series.
    But even so, it's not putting Mienshao in a very good light. I wanted to see Marshal debuting it and kicking Excadrill's teeth in with Rock Smash.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  24. #124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Some of you need to lighten up. The court scene was just for comedy. You guys are actually making it important by constantly putting emphasis on it.
    People were putting emphasis on it before I posted; some people were actually posting images of the courtroom scene over and over again just to make people talk about it even more. Like I said in my first post, the courtroom scene was distracting. This is exactly why I was against Oshawott being Tepig's battle partner, but it seems my efforts were wasted because a distraction came in the form of Cilan. I honestly should have seen it coming, although that wouldn't have made it any better.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    We've seen two Mienshao over the course of the entire series.
    Agreed, two appearances doesn't make it like a punching bag. Besides, you could say the same thing about other Pokemon like Seismitoad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    But even so, it's not putting Mienshao in a very good light. I wanted to see Marshal debuting it and kicking Excadrill's teeth in with Rock Smash.
    Eh not really, at least it's not like Scolipede and Galvantula.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •