Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

The monkeys are god awful!!!
    I had a jolly nature and it couldn't even get it past half with incinerate
    I'd rather put a dunsparce on my team then that pile of sh*t
    but also i was gunna take my mienfoo off my team cuz it gets barely any use
    exp shared it to lvl 50! it always died but it payed cuz no its a mienshao

After getting almost annihilated be every single enemy sigiliph, I had expected much more than what I got from it myself.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Purrloin and its evolution.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    After getting almost annihilated be every single enemy sigiliph, I had expected much more than what I got from it myself.
    Bingo. I agree, it just wasn't that great to use ingame. Also, Unfezant. Kept it in my team because I wanted a flyer, but it REALLY wasn't worth it.

Eelektross, Samurott, Pansear, Munna, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Swoobat and Carracosta.

Zweilous was only good after it evolved
    3DS friend code: 4441-9511-6350

Water safari with: Octillery, Gyrados and Frogadier.

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

Still waiting to get ORAS……

that stupid panpour thing. all those pans were pathetic! And hmmmm zebstrika was a huge letdown!! stunfisk is also virtually useless.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

Just Swoobat, but that's appearance wise. None of the others have been a disappointment, I think this generation has been very interesting on the Pokemon.

Cryoganol. like wtf is this? and stufisk. i could not stand those pokemon -_-
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Pansear. I caught and raised one with the intention of using it against Burgh, but...it was horrible.
    I ended up using my Zebstrika instead.
        Spoiler:- The Awesome Banner:
    ^Credit goes to Tyranitarquake for the awesome banner!
    Leaving for a long time. Goodbye.

The 5th gen had some good pokemon but majority were atrocious main examples the monkey trio ! Others just felt like updates of gen 1-4 pokemon
    rogenrola-geodude
    timburr-machop
    blitzle-ponyta
    sawk and throh- hitmonlee and hitmonchan
    and there were so many others though all the starters and legendaries apart serperior and the genies were useful
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by manaichain View Post
    Lilligant, i'm sorry but all it does is Petal Dance. Does it know ANY non Grass attacks?. I can imagine Sap Sipper...nyum nyum nyum feed me
    I love my Lilligant; not the best stats, but she's pretty and has a KILLER Hidden Power type for me (rock). With Quiver Dance, I've found her to be fantastic. At level 51, she single handedly took out Ghettis after his Hydreigon wiped me the first try.

Of course, different strokes for different folks. I'd say the biggest disappointment for me was Gigalith. One of the best designs in the game to me, but with his speed, I just found him getting KOed more than optimal.

Definitely Serperior - when I first got White I was all like "yay what an amazing looking starter". Needless to say It ended up in my PC at level 38 and hasn't come out since...

Pansage was terrible, I think I managed to get him to level 17 before I boxed it, before that it was getting OHKO'd all the time even by water pokemon.. talk about weak.
    Also having not watched the anime of pokemon for a hell of a long time I was really dissapointed by the look of lillipup it looks like a yorkshire terrier and it's evolved forms are just as poor, it could be the strongest pokemon in the entire game but I'd of still kept clear of it looking like that.
    Thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    Thanks to Rykerr for the shiny card

Liepard and Panpour. Once Purrloin evolved, it was as weak as before, and I had to store her in my PC. Panpour was with me all the way up to the League, but Splash (the Panpour) took ages to level up, and fainted from one to three hits. I boxed him right before deleting my info. I restarted...but this time didn't keep either...

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Blitzle was definitely a disappointment.

I thought things would get better with Zebstrika, but they didn't...

I ALWAYS hated Swoobat. Its SAtk is like 80 (don't quote me on that) and its Atk is like 60, while its signature move is physical! Oh my lord...
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

zebstrika was a dissapointment to me. i thought it was a good idea to get it since it appeared very early in the game but i wasn't. as soon as the main story ended i boxed it and i haven't used it ever since
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Druddigon. It looks SO cool and strong and then when I actually got one, and raised it... It's useless. It's just so inferior to all the other dragons, even the ones from this gen. Still, the shiny sprite is pretty cool, I guess. Zebstrika also sucked. I loved Zebstrika early on in the game, but it's turned out later to be pretty sad.
    Black Friend Code: 2881 - 5643 - 6585

Liepard was so terrible I don't even want to talk about it...
    Pokemon Black 4814-3504-9865

probably the pidove line. not fast or strong in any way. I eventually stopped using it except for fly.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

Musharna is probably my weakest pokemon along with Simisear. I love Musharna but it was just no good.

The Elemental monkeys were very disapointing to me, Pansear totally owned by a Darumaka, I used deerling instead of Pansage and really impressed me, even with all the weaknesses, and well I didn't used Panpour since I chose Oshawott
    HeartGold FC: 3998 2251 4577
    Trainer Name: Daniel
    I play mostly 4th gen.

"I shall show you true terror as a ninja master! Poison brings steady doom. Sleep renders foes helpless. Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"
    Koga, "The Poisonous Ninja Master"
    Shinys:

I don't trade my shinies not even for event pokemons.
    Worst Moment: Gold Version- A wild Graveler has appeared! (shiny). Graveler used SelfDestruct!

Im back to school so It may take a while to do trades

100% agree about the elemental monkeys
    dont't really like Throh and Sawk just naff versions of Hitmons i can't stand them as it looks like clothes they are wearing which to me is just wrong

Probably my Zebstrika or Samurott. I found that they became very diminished after a while, especially since my other pokemon were getting all the action.
    ~If you meet a black cat in the middle of the night, how do you know if it's a cat at all?

Either Zebstrika or Vanilluxe. I thought Vanilluxe would be really good with a high special attack but its move pool is so shallow.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast