Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

For me it was the elemental monkeys, and gigalith it wasn't as great a defender as I was led on to believe I also was disappointed that conkeldurr didn't get a huge move pool until BW2 the monkeys just were never strong enough to take even 2 hits when I used them, they were a complete disappointment....

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Gothitelle - It f****** sucked!
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

Pokemon Black Team:

Banner accredited to rosierjay

magikarp is the most useless pokemon to get in the game because it is too weak to battle

i dont know, but i like panpour, the water elementl monkey
    its kinda odd but simipour save me at 4th gym. my simipour learned rock tomb and it could rape emolgas

archeops and musharna sucks, they disappoint me.
    same as serperior, it disapoint me because of it stats but its okay, its appearance looks cool.
    IMO ferrothorn is much better than serperior

sorry for my poor English :3

The more Pokemon that come out, the more useless, silly ones there are. I was very irritated by leveling up Woobat into Swoobat. A "Courting" Pokemon!?
    My Crobat from Crystal Version will "Court" Swoobat's soul and rid it forever.

Liepard is the worst pokemon of 5th Gen.The stats and the ability are very bad.
    I don´t like it.
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

simisear isnt very tough compared to chandelure. i still let him join contests because i <3 monkeys not for battles

I really need to buy a Gen 5 game!

I hated Liepard. It was like they needed a stereotypical cat/dog-like dark type pokemon to fill the bad guys' rosters, and they realized they couldn't use Mightyena like they did in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. So they just made a different sprite, killed its stats, and gave it the most annoying moveset ever. Fake-out, Bite, Flatter, Swagger, the works. >
    No Pokemon is perfect, and that is beautiful.

Tynamo was HORRIBLE. Fainted very easily.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    In the one instance I used him, Golurk was underwhelming. I spent a TON of time leveling up Golett on Victory Road to get a Golurk before the Elite Four, and ended up not using him at all because he just didn't seem to be better than other, more economical options.
    In my case, it was my Golurk who murdered the E4. I did a lot of EV training with the big guy and it helped. Brave Nature with a 29 in Attack: Riser is a killing machine.

He's now on my copy of B2; he was the very first Pokemon that I traded over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubersketchy View Post
    Golett is nothing but dead weight until you evolve it. It dies to everything. Golurk can handle itself, though.
    Not really. I sent one over early on in my White run and that little guy was a savior. Braver--named for his Nature--killed anything that came at him and he was the one that cleaned Elesa's clock. In Black, I couldn't hit Elesa's Emolgas thanks to Volt Switch. In White, she could only stand there as Braver slapped them around. Ah, revenge is indeed sweet.

Braver's now a level 100 Golurk. He's spoiled and I love him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blink849 View Post
    I don't get the hate for Golurk in this thread though. He has excellent typing, a good attack stat with decent defenses, and an awesome move set. Come on, he can learn FLY. He's a ghost/GROUND type, and he can learn FLY.
    Thank you!

The big guy was my anchor, in all honesty. I wouldn't have beaten Ghetsis without my Golurk. Riser was an absolute murderer; all the EV training I did really helped him. He's spoiled rotten and my in-game baby.

And before anyone asks, Riser's my main flier. How fun is it to zip across the skies on the back of a ghost-bot?

Quote Originally Posted by ☭Secret_Shocker☭ View Post
    I thought Sawk and Throh were powerful, but they actually sucked. So back on the PC they were.
    Throh sucked and sucked hard but my Sawk was a killer. I didn't want the twerp on my team until I tried to catch one and it nearly ripped my team apart. Needless to say, once I caught Hero he stayed with me and ended up a tad bit over-leveled. He kinda kicked the crud out of anything that came at him.

As to the topic at hand: I was severely disappointed in Pansear--no matter how high a level Ember was, it was KO'd in one shot by under-leveled opponents. When he hit 41, I said to heck with it and boxed him. I tried using Purrloin but it was a pack of suck and I won't train Blitzle at all. My hubby tried using one and said it outright blew chunks so I won't touch it.

I also can't use Hydreigon or Chandelure--their base forms are murder to train and I don't have the patience to stick with either one of them. You want put yourself through absolute torture? Try EV training a Deino. Ripping out wisdom teeth with a pair of pliers is less painful, believe me.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

Woobat and Elgyem. I caught Elgyem becuase he looked aborably epic but, when I actually attempted to use him...... He didn't gain a single experience point.... Not one.... He couldn't even handle a single pokemon by himself. By the Time, I got to Brycen, I decided to put him in the box. Seriosuly, It was bad to the point that I would rather have five pokemon than hae him on the team. Wooat was worse.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

I second Elgyem! I wanted to train a psychic type to replace Musharna for variety's sake and I kind of grew tired of him. I never even evolved him, which for me is saying something.

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Zebstrika. He was good in the beginning, but loses his touch around the 5th gym of the game.
    Under Construction

I would have to say Liepard, such a beautiful pokemon I expected it to have good speed and attack, but overall it is no good

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Hm... Unfezant, I think. Gets too many special Flying moves for a physical Pokemon. Even a Modest one I've tried in White 2 didn't work too well. (I still raised one up to level 100 in White, though...)

Also, Vanilluxe. While I love its design, its moveset is really poor. Nevertheless, I'm still gonna try to breed a good one and use it, one way or another. Because nothing strikes true terror like sentient dessert.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

As much as I hate to say it, Serperior. I mean I know with Contrary they're the best grass type out there, but their movepool and overall stats are disappointing for the "serperior" name.
    Still love 'em to death though, my starter and favorite pokemon of Gen 5 but I wish they had been more forgiving on the movepool.

Thankfully, a friend of mine has BW2 and is willing to tutor some better moves onto my dear Fleurdilis. So it's not as bad now.

I've played the game thrice so far and:

Very Disappointing (i.e. - Oh God, why did I choose it?):
    Serperior, Samurott, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour.

Moderately Disappointing (i.e. - If only that one thing was different): Emboar (too slow), Beartic (too slow), Hydreigon (evolves too late), Archeops (Defeatist - nuff' said), Crustle (Sp Def subpar), Eelektross (too slow).

Not Disappointing (i.e - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU AMAZING POKÉMON!): Darmanitan, Lilligant, Galvantula, Mandibuzz, Krookodile, Conkeldurr, Gothitelle.

Please excuse my caps. It's an emotional outburst.
    I have the following games:
    Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, Black, Black 2, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire.

Yes, I know. Those are a LOT of games. ^_^

I now have a Reshiram with 31 Sp Atk and 31 Speed.
    Other IVs are crap but I don't really care. :P

Unfezant was my biggest disappointment, I don't even know why I chose him.
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Unfezant, Simisear, Zebstrika, Seismitoad, and surprisingly Braviary.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

My that I caught in b2. . I saw a and thought it would be an amazing pokemon. (I remembered saving a in gold at the lighthouse) .

I haven't found a good electric pokemon yet to replace it, and I still only have 5 party members. Can't find a nice psychic that I like
    Last edited by Zeeks; 2nd November 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Oak View Post
    Unfezant was my biggest disappointment, I don't even know why I chose him.
    This. And I'm also a little disappointed with Rufflet, but I'd still use it.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Liepard. I really tried my best to like this pokemon, but I didn't succeed. I mean, I'm kinda used at training pokemon with trash stats, but this thing doesn't even have a proper movepool. Screw Liepard, for this once I'm gonna go mainstream and use Zoroark XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pansear/Simisear, the only reason I was disapponted with it was the move set it had, and it was easily reaplaced later on.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Firstly, I wasn't displeased with Unfezant. I like building Flying type teams, but Unfezant proved to not be better than Staraptor in Attack and Speed.

I don't really like the elemental monkeys either because they're just weaker starter Pokemon essentially. I also agree with the previous posts about Liepard being extremely weak too- bleh.

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast