Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
    and Bisharp kept getting his *** handed to him by non-effective moves (he even had a defensive nature)
    I still can't figure out how he got so easily kicked about, 6/100/70 isn't incredibly low defensive statage.

At first, I thought Heatmor would suit my specific needs for an Sp. Attack sweeper. By the discovery of Volcarona, I was wrong; Heatmor's defenses and speed are terrible, which practically screams "FREE KILL" in online matches. But oh well, I'm still hooked on it's design.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Zebstrika. I used one early on and she totally owned Skyla and Elesa's teams but I dumped her cos she sucked in everything other than Speed and I needed more powerful Pokemon later on.

I ended up replacing her with a Gothitelle, who knows Thunderbolt just so I can still have an Electric attack on my team.

Liepard was so difficult to train, it has to wait 23 levels from evolution before it learns Night Slash. Total letdown.

And why say Sawsbuck and Samurott suck? I used both and mine were good.

Gollett is nothing but dea weight until you evolve it. It dies to everything. Golurk can handle itself, though.

Unfezant? Ok, let's take a look at this. It does NOTHING that Pidgeot can't do, but at least Pidgeot looks cool. Unfezant is just...lame.

I just did a runthrough with Emboar. He can bring the pain alright, but he's so obviously inferior to Infernape that it hurts. At least Samurott could... come to think of it, Blastoise has him beat in every department too. Betcha a large sum of money my BW2 team consists of gen I-IV pokes.

Leavanny

Sewaddle is Cute.... but leavanyy is horrible.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead9838772 View Post
    Simisear, since I didn't knew it wouldn't learn ANY moves after evolving. His strongest attacks were bite/incinerate, so...XD
    ^ Same with me.

Archeops. I used it against Clay, and he hit it with stone edge.

And I was saved by its ability!...not

Volcarona, Conkeldurr, Jellicent, Simipour, Excadrill, Sawk, Leavanny,Whimsicott, Scafty, Sigilyph, Zoroark, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Meinshao, Hydreigon, Virizion, Terrakion, Thundurus, Tornadus, Simisage, Darmanitan, Krookodile, Sigilyph, and Reshiram were the only good ones. Zoroark, Whimsicott, Sawk, Simipour, and Simisage were somewhat disappointing. Conkeldurr, Jellicent, Excadrill, Leavanny, Whimsicott, Scafty, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Virizion, Krookodile, and Sigilyph were surprising. While Darmanitan was a total surprise. The rest that are listed are great just great.

Everything else(including Haxorus) was/is disapointing.
    Last edited by redcharzard; 18th May 2012 at 6:22 PM.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon that I can breed and trade.:

Want
    DW females not listed
    0 speed IVs

Pm or VM me for a Trade.

Character BRANDON FC 3869 2640 3022

gigalith was a huge dissapointment, as roggenrola and boldore it was awsome because it could take so many hits, but with its only offensive moves worth usiing are stone edge and earthquake, it kinda sucks. Also it kinda sucks for gigalith because hes got pretty good attack stats
    Looking for a shiny charmander, and shiny beldum. please pm me if you are looking to trade one.

Wow, I actually like battling with my simisear and musharna. Guess it's just how you've trained them and use them for battling.

Of a pokemon I raised, my dewott, it's speed just doesn't seem great. Without looking at my game currently, I am 99% sure speed wasn't its hindered stat. How did others find their oshawott/dewott/samurott's speed? I still use him however, just wish his speed was better. XD
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 18th May 2012 at 9:11 PM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

I thought Tirtouga was going to be useful, but it was way to slow, evolved it to Carracosta but swapped him out for Durant. Also vullaby couldn't do crap either

Samurott- i knew by his base stats that he wouldnt be the best but still, fails in comparison to swampert and feraligator
    Zebstrika-used it once, hated the way he looks and his terrible stats
    Liepard-same as zebstrika, such horrible stats ;_;
    simisear- used him once and after his fail stats, dumped him for chandy
    Trainer Frankie: my 3 speeds where terrible even with decent natures, samurott has poor speed and no defences

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    Trainer Frankie: my 3 speeds where terrible even with decent natures, samurott has poor speed and no defences
    Its defenses are better then Emboar's and its attacks stats are better than Serperior's Samurott has all around average stats and thats what make Samurott so weak. Same thing in a lot of games. The weapon/character/item with all average or balanced stats usually can't keep up with anything with more specialized.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon that I can breed and trade.:

Want
    DW females not listed
    0 speed IVs

Pm or VM me for a Trade.

Character BRANDON FC 3869 2640 3022

I used vanilluxe and it was pretty underwhelming, it didn't have that many good moves and its special attack was a bit low compared to some other pokemon

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Blitzle and zeb were way too low to be at all good. My zeb dissapointed me deeply
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Well first of all, I captured a Purrloin, as mentioned like 42 times in this thread, it was very disappointing, it was a dark type, and had a modest nature so I assumed that it was gonna play a huge role in my team, but it didn't, it was a pain to train it since it's moves were all physical even though both of it's offensive stats are equal, I think. Pansear seemed okay, but I swapped it with Darumaka, since the only stab move it knew was incinerate and it was a adamant nature.. Samurott wasn't bad, it learns some pretty cool moves, like you can teach it megahorn with the move tutor. Zebstrika, I never really cared about, I mean, it's like an Electrike. I'm pretty new to 5th gen, so I dunno any other possible electrics yet. My pokes are all level 35-40 right know, got 5 badges and going for 6th.
    I am a huge fan of punk and metal, you know, Green Day, Blink 182, Three Days Grace, Metallica etc.etc. Oh and I like Pokemon too. duuur

SS Friend Code: 3869 0334 8092

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Wow, I actually like battling with my simisear and musharna. Guess it's just how you've trained them and use them for battling.

Of a pokemon I raised, my dewott, it's speed just doesn't seem great. Without looking at my game currently, I am 99% sure speed wasn't its hindered stat. How did others find their oshawott/dewott/samurott's speed? I still use him however, just wish his speed was better. XD
    There's a chance your Dewott may have had bad IV's.

I traded over an Emboar (while he was a Tepig) from my brother's White and despite what some people say about it, mine actually performed well (mine has higher-than-average Speed). I know that the Tepig line are the slowest of the Unova Starters but I was pretty lucky in my case cos my Emboar has a Jolly nature and I think he also has good Speed IV's.

And don't think that Vanilluxe is disappointing, it has one of the highest base stat totals of any Ice-type.

For those who say Samurott is weak, I've proven you wrong. Mine may have a Serious nature but his Attack and Sp. Attack are pretty well even, mine has 2 physical moves and 2 special moves, he has good defenses and he is my Surf user as well. Not to mention I started with him and the fact that it and Emboar are the best of the Unova Starters according to Marriland. It can be useful if trained correctly.
    Last edited by OshyHikari; 20th May 2012 at 7:54 AM.

Elemental monkeys were surprisingly weak. Zebstika kept on fainting(Speed is the only thing it can boast about) and Swoobat was just useless late game. Ugh!

Spoiler:- Past Pokemon Teams:

Pokemon Y

I used my favorites from fifth gen, and I was pleasantly surprised, my Pokemon, Throh, Ferroseed, Leipard-yes, leipard-, Samurott, Braviary, and Crustle. they all performed well, I really believe. ^^

Leipard wasn't that bad for me, and I think it was needed, considering all the bulky pokemon on my team. I does well, in my situation.

| tumblr. | dA |

Lol i used Jumpluff XD i have no idea why i used it, it had pretty crappy stats .

Mienshao is so ridiculously frail that I couldn't even do anything mildly enjoyable with it...

I didn't use any EV spread for it though, so perhaps that was part of the problem. I kept finding myself doing a ton of damage once, and then getting revenge killed every time after that!

Also, the three monkey guys as well... their evolutions look completely ridiculous besides being terrible.
    White 2 Trade Info - ID: smilez FC: 0906 0613 8690

Gothita and Litwick were so weak and so slow--especially Litwick! It was really annoying to raise them, but I like them better now that they've evolved. I really like Gothitelle's and Chandelure's designs, but I don't think I could train them again. They were bloody annoying.

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

The monkeys and Swoobat were incredibly awful.

Samurott wasn't bad, he just wasn't that good. Other than surf and megahorn, he really doesn't have any good moves.

I don't get the hate for Golurk in this thread though. He has excellent typing, a good attack stat with decent defenses, and an awesome move set. Come on, he can learn FLY. He's a ghost/GROUND type, and he can learn FLY.

White FC: 1335 2388 6812

Heatmor and Gigalith just made me got "What's this... I don't even..."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pidove line, horrible movepool to compliment its poor special attack. To make matters worse, can't even learn Acrobatics either...

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast