Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Simipour and Zebsrika
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

Pansage. It died alot, even against lower-level Roggenrolas in Wellspring Cave (which on the most fundamental level of element matchups should not be possible; and I know I'm not THAT bad myself). I gave up on it at lvl. 20.

I was also excited to get my Liepard, but that too was underwhelming. I mean, how can a Dark-type Cat NOT learn Bite on its own?!? All I ended up keeping it around for was because it was the first that I noticed on my team that could learn Cut. I also taught it Thief, but as early on as I am right now, there's not a fat lot of good that's doing me (other than the occasional Berry)...

The most disappointing Pokemon has to be Samurott . Despite its awesome looks it's very average . Stats are average and movepool is really poor . Would have benefited a lot more if it had a secondary typing .
    Last edited by Cool Rafe; 13th June 2012 at 3:10 PM.
    -My Pokémon X Version Dream Team-

The most disappointing pokemon I had to use was Purrloin. It was so weak and frail I had to ditch it right after the first gym leader.
    Hello, This is my bland signature.

My Team

Hunting for

Ingame...I had a leavanny dropped it after 5th gym.
    Wi fi sake managed to sweep with zen darmanitan...required loads of para support, e-hazards and revenge killing/1 memento to see him sweep the remaining 3 pokemon...it wasnt satisfactory at all...not to mention the ingame leveling...
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

LF 6iv Duancie Sassy and Naive.I got nothing decent to offer just consider it a charity of some sort PM me if you are willing to help. Ty to the noble souls who helped me on previous requests.

The monkeys and Pidove line really dissapoint me.I ditch Unfezant for a Rufflet (Now a braviary)

zebstrika and pansear.
    - Obtained at 5701soft resets
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.

shiny hunts in progress:
    4520 srs
    340 srs
    60 mm eggs for chikorita
    120 encounters on route 210

The Monkey trio and Purrlion =_=
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Liepard. I thought using a dark pokemon would help considerabley with the Elite 4. It didn't.
    It's a really, really weak Pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/34y2mma.png[/IMG]
    Current quest: Complete the Unova dex
    Progress: 150/150

Pokemon White FC: 3052 6780 6610

My team didn't let me down. I avoided some pokemon like Zebstrika. I can't wait to mix up my team in the next game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    K, you get the games earlier...I will continue to enjoy my free health care
    Wow, really learned a lesson there xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Canadians: The true winners in this scenario.

I liked most of my team members in Black. They battled pretty well, and they didn't ever let me down. Although, some Pokemon like Sigilyph, Zebstrika, and Klinklank were almost impossible to work with.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

The monkeys weren't that strong, I ditched my simisear at lvl 34.

Semisage, and Garbordor. With Semisage I thought I'd be using a good grass type, but I was wrong even of you choose not to evolve it, it's movepool is still bad.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

I suppose I got lucky. I don't use pokemon that are traded to me, so I never used the Monkeys. I did, however, raise a Liepard on my first runthrough of Black. I never really cared for it, but seeing as it was a purple cat, (my two favorite things) I stuck with it. She died a LOT in my battles with the Elite Four, and when I caught Reshiram, I made it go back in the boxes.
    I am not a 'he'.

Copy and Paste into sig if you had the patience to catch a feebas legit once!! - Started by Claus351
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2pyvvjl.gif[/IMG] Licky by Pokemon Player! Lick... Lick... Lick...
        Spoiler:- Images found at:

I think most of the pokemon in Unova are not very good especially when compared to the other regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

I've made it to the Elite 4 with Samurott, Darmanitan, Galvantula and Swoobat - Zekrom joined in for the last battle. Needless to say that Swoobat was the weakest point in the team. Although it enjoys a more than decent Speed, its other stats are quite terrible, but I loved (and still love) the design!
    Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno

:: Athos :: Porthos :: Aramis
    :: D'Artagnan

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    The monkeys and Pidove line really dissapoint me.I ditch Unfezant for a Rufflet (Now a braviary)
    Seriously? I was quite impressed by my Simipour actually. I wasn't expecting anything great but she turned out to be quite a fast and powerful attacker, and the main offensive force of my advanture team.

Though I did ditch Zebstrika after a while, as well as Galvantula. So I stayed without an electric type, and only relied on my Leavanny for supereffective damage against water.

Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

I found the Sandile line was a little too easy to beat. I had to give my Krookodile some powerful moves to make sure he at least did anything.

Thanks to pkmnfn for the awesome Team Pose!

Click them so they don't die!

I es disappointed with Zoroark. He really wasn't as good as he looks, and he looks really bad***

Zebstrika dissapointed me, he always dies in one hit. I should have used Eelektrik untill i got Zekrom...
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

I was quite disappointed with the Pidove line in all honesty. It's the first time ever that I didn't use the regional bird all the way through on my first run through. It didn't even last long enough in my team to evolve all the way to Unfezant. Same with Purrloin. I love the design to bits, but it just doesn't shine as you get on with the game.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Husnock View Post

I was also excited to get my Liepard, but that too was underwhelming. I mean, how can a Dark-type Cat NOT learn Bite on its own?!? All I ended up keeping it around for was because it was the first that I noticed on my team that could learn Cut. I also taught it Thief, but as early on as I am right now, there's not a fat lot of good that's doing me (other than the occasional Berry)...
    I like Liepard, but it is literally a Dark version of Swoobat with a way worse movepool.......at least Swoobat has a decent movepool. Liepard can't learn Bite, Crunch, and DARK PULSE.

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorB View Post
    Liepard. I thought using a dark pokemon would help considerabley with the Elite 4. It didn't.
    It's a really, really weak Pokemon.
    Using a Dark-Type DO help in the E4. But not a Dark-Type as frail as Liepard, definitely. Scrafty or Mandibuzz would've been a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Wi fi sake managed to sweep with zen darmanitan...required loads of para support, e-hazards and revenge killing/1 memento to see him sweep the remaining 3 pokemon...it wasnt satisfactory at all...not to mention the ingame leveling...
    which is why Zen Mode Darmanitan is trash. It's trash even for in-game, let alone in Wi-Fi......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Unfezant, Leavanny, and Seismitoad. I thought they would be useful but nope.
    The first two had shallow movepools and mediocre stats. The latter was just underwhelming and reminded me of a slightly weaker Quagsire.

I ended up with a regular Darmanitan, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Swoobat, and a Samurott on my first E4 clear.
    I do not care about signatures.

During my Black play, it was panpour. It was frail and could hardly win battles, even after evolution. I stopped using it afterwards.

I recently started a new black game i started with Snivy and honestly guys.Maybe Snivy is not great in competitive plays but for in game play with leach seed and giga drain you never have to worry about your opponents.
    I also had Scraffty,Excadrill,Unfezant and Galvantula.Reshiram joined the team later.They were all good,even Unfezant.TBH he couldn't defeat every opponent but with a good choice of moves and a little strategy he did a good job.
    So i really can't say i'm displeased with any of them.Maybe i'm a little dissapointed with N's Zekrom.Lol.I wanted my Reshiram dead so i could Ev train him later(I wanted Reshiram to defeat the pokemons who give Speed or Special attack Ev's) but zekrom couldn't do anything.One fusion flare halved his health and he nearly gave my Reshi the wrong EVs.:-|
    Last edited by 2rsa; 18th June 2012 at 12:50 PM.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast