Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Had a Woobat, cas the name was hilarious...it was a terrible pokemon, never again.
    Was also quite disappointed in Samurott, not really sure what was wrong with it though I just didnt like it

Braviary didn't serve me very well...

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Braviary didn't serve me very well...
    I was really looking forward to using it, but then when I got it I was a little upset with it. Just didnt hit as hard as I was expecting it would, nor could it take hits that well.

Zoroark, It can't take a hit without fainting or the health bar being in the yellow zone. Even with the use of Vitamins It still can't take a hit. Or maybe it's just me?
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

None.
    Just none.
    Well, I say that cause I used Raikou, Suicune, Reshiram, Cobalion, Celebi and Emboar in my First E4 run.
    Needless to say, they were underleveled.
    Still made it out though
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Stunfisk and Emboar. That is all.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Definitely has to be Purrloin. Nothing short of a pathetic defense/sp defense, cant take any move with a base power of more than about 50 :S

Snivy evolution line was a huge let down for me. It mainly served to be my staller with its leech seed and giga drain while I revived the rest of my team.

Palpitoad was very disappointing, I didn't even use it long enough to evolve it into seismitoad. Scolipede was a bit disappointing too. It has a fantastic design, and pretty sweet moves and stats, but unfortunately the combo of poison and bug just gave it too many weaknesses. I'm just not going to use a bug that's weak to psychic attacks. Also galvantula.

On the other hand, Emolga, Ferrothorn, Krookodile and Axew have come up huge for me!
    Building a GTS empire! One trade at a time!

FC: 0218_7289_2484

I have several, sadly. Eleketross, for instance. It never really hit as hard as I had hoped it to, same thing with Meinshao. Zebstrika kinda fell on it's face as well. And Kyurem.....bah.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

During my play-through, I always have the obsession of getting all of my Pokemon to the same level; so naturally, when I got Purrloin, I had to make sure it matched the levels of the other pokemon on my team. ABSOLUTE HELL.

Hmm, thinking back, I really didn't dislike any of the pokemon, but there were definitely some that were hard to handle. I really liked Purrlion's design so I tried my best to cope and try it out, though I didn't like it at first. It was, a struggle to say the least. Some pokemon that I liked I see many others didn't were Serperior and Archeops, I really never had an issue with either of these. Archeops was so strong that it rarely gave the opponent a chance to retaliate, while Serperior was an excellent Seeder and Coil just made everything that much better.
    Breeding Several Pokemon with Perfect Stats!
    Current pokemon on the list are;
        Spoiler:- Iv Bred Pokemon:

PM me if you're interested in a trade! Looking for other IV bred pokes, but I'll consider anything

Y FC: 1005-9711-1411
    Black 2 FC: 2409-3576-7074
    White FC: 4169-3815-7698

Early on in my White, I caught a Blitzle and attempted to raise it because I like the look of Zebstrika and needed an electric type. It could not take a hit at all. I know its defense is low, but jeeze. I tried for a while, then just boxed it...and I'm pretty sure I released it because I couldn't be bothered anymore. I did eventually get Zebstrika later, and still do like it.

And I know you get better Pokemon overall when you hatch them and EV train from level 1, but...no. I will not raise a Blitzle.
    Last edited by ZombifiedHorror1031; 21st July 2012 at 1:14 AM.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Me, well, none to be honest. I barely have used my fifth gen pokemon yet other than my starters and those that I caught going through the story. All of them being useful in some way or another (to challenge gyms or just filling in the Unova dex)
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Braviary. It's just so frail...

*sigh*

| tumblr. | dA |

The main complaint smogon had with braviary was that it was too slow to be a sweeper… I haven't tried it personally… I have found a lack of good flyers in 5th gen, though… I'm thinking I'll go with gliscor for something new, or Hydreigon since he has levitate, although we all know how well that works against haxorus with mold breaker...
    Building a GTS empire! One trade at a time!

FC: 0218_7289_2484

I am agreeing with all these people saying Seismitoad. Just awful. It doesn't have the strength to take out anything, and personally I'd rather Poison Point to Poison Touch. I trained Tympole in the hopes of it becoming incredible, but no... Maybe if I had of EV trained?
    Emboar is bad too. It's so sloooooow, and pretty frail. Frailty I expected in a Fire-type starter, but I was hoping for a little more speed.
    Beartic has one of my favourite designs, but by level up it doesn't get enough Physical moves for type coverage, and TM options are slim.

Those three, along with Leavanny (who I adore, I think it's a 1000x better than Parasect) made up my team as I went through the game, and I really struggled with them: I also trained Munna and Tympole/Eelektrik, and they were bad too. I regret not reviving Tirtouga earlier, Carracosta is incredible (and thank god I didn't pick Archen, its ability is awful).
    "I completed the National Dex at 12:03am on January 5th, 2013: if Gen VI is announced anytime soon I'm gonna be seriously angry."
    January 8th, 2012: Pokémon X and Y announced. Seriously angry.

Reuniclus, Vanniluxe and Unfesant, they all sucked, bad. They were either so frail they couldn't get a hit, or they had practically no power.
    The one's that replced them (Musharna, Beartc and Swanna), were pokemon I originally thought would be bad, they turned out to be awesome, esp Musharna.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Reuniclus, Vanniluxe and Unfesant, they all sucked, bad. They were either so frail they couldn't get a hit, or they had practically no power.
    The one's that replced them (Musharna, Beartc and Swanna), were pokemon I originally thought would be bad, they turned out to be awesome, esp Musharna.
    I agree on Unfezant being horrible but Reunuculus and Vanniluxe isn't especially Reunuculus who has a good ability compared to Musharna

Purrloin sucked all around. I was patient and hung in there until it evolved, and I wish I hadn't because Liepard isn't any better. I hated Zoroark, Bisharp, Seismitoad, Mienshao, and Garbodor too.

Swoobat and Serperior. Swoobat just didn't deal much damage and I ended up boxing it altogether by the 7th Gym. Serperior was okay stat-wise but I felt like the only damaging moves it had were Grass moves, so it had poor type coverage.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Swoobat.. i wanted to use a flying/psychic type, but after a while i just couldn't stand using him anymore. So he was replaced with Sigilyph.
    Pokemon Black friend code:
    1592 9404 9482

Pokemon Soul Silver friend code:
    4642 3677 7945

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/6stovm.jpg[/IMG]

Credit goes to Northern Lights for these awesome badges!

Eelektross was a letdown. I used it throughout the game, but ended up boxing it in the end because it wouldn't hit hard enough.
    Shinies:
    (132 SRs HG)
    (SR,HG)
    (MM, Black)
    (MM, Black)

Target:
    [MM]

Just started playing white version yesterday and so far...Purrlion! I was so excited when I saw this cute thing but OMFG..

Quote Originally Posted by FRUITYai View Post
    During my play-through, I always have the obsession of getting all of my Pokemon to the same level; so naturally, when I got Purrloin, I had to make sure it matched the levels of the other pokemon on my team. ABSOLUTE HELL.
    HAHA I am going through that right now, crazy. It is not working out in my favor!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast