Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Iris Club V.3!

Default The Iris Club V.3!

Welcome to The Iris Club V.3!

Well, I think it's Version 3, anyway...

Hey there! Welcome to The Iris Club, where all Iris fans unite to talk about Iris, discuss Iris's upcoming appearances in the anime, share fan stuff about Iris, and just fangirl over Iris general! Every Iris fan is welcome to join! Please feel free to mingle with other members, share fanart/AMVs, and post anything related to Iris in any way!

The Rules
    1. No one-liners. This means that you can't just post random pointless messages that don't contribute to the thread at all - your post needs to have some substance in it. Otherwise it will be considered spam.
    2. No flaming/bashing any other characters. No, it is NOT alright to show your love for Iris by insulting any other characters. Just because you think Iris is better than Dawn, doesn't mean that you can just say "DAWN SUX, IRIS IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN HER, DAWN IS A B****!" or something like that.
    3. Do not post in this thread if you are not a member, unless you are joining. And by joining, I mean using the right forms and everything. If you're not an Iris fan, just don't bother posting at all, okay?
    4. You can only LINK to images/AMVs, not post them directly on the thread. Because frankly to say, if you do, it just lags the thread and the thread takes ages to load (especially if you're on a mobile device like me), so please don't do that.
    5. Use spoiler tags to discuss episodes that haven't been aired outside of Japan yet. Some people don't appreciate spoilers, sorry to say. It would help to spoiler tag anything involving episodes that haven't aired outside America yet, but it isn't required.
    6. Don't flame any other members. Yes, they might have a different opinion to you (i.e. you might be a NegaiShipper but they might be a WishfulShipper), but please don't flame them because of that. It's not nice. Speaking of shipping, I'd appreciate it if you kept the shipping talk to a minimum, due to the flame wars that might break out because of it.
    7. Don't go off-topic. This generally means no discussing anything not related to Iris. For example you may discuss how Dawn might interact with Iris if the two met, but not how Dawn might interact with Cilan if the two met.
    8. Follow all other general SPPf Rules. Yeah, it's a bit obvious. But putting this in just in case someone forgets about it.

Strike List
    Everyone who breaks one of the above seven rules will receive a strike, no exceptions.
    Key: One Strike = Warning, Two Strikes = 1-week Ban from Thread, Three Strikes = 2-week Ban from Thread and post in question reported, Four Strikes = 4-week Ban from Thread and post in question reported, Five Strikes = Permaban from Thread and post in question reported
    No one's been striked so far, yay!

Sign-Up Form
    HTML Code:
    [COLOR="#4B0082"][B]I'd like to join The Iris Club, please~![/B][/COLOR]
    Username:
    Country of Origin: (Just so that I know how much international the Iris love is, hehe!)
    Why you like Iris:
    My SU form:
    I'd like to join The Iris Club, please~!
    Username: Flame Mistress
    Country of Origin: South Korea (lives in England)
    Why you like Iris: I share a lot of similarities with her - we both love Dragon-Types, we both hate the cold, we are both adventurous, and we both have long, thick hair, to name a few!

Members List
    Flame Mistress (Owner)
    00poke_maniac (Co-Owner)
    ben_pokemon
    thedehydrator
    SapphireIris
    gohan5
    Sweet May
    FlutterDash
    Ashist_Wilketch

Total Count: 9 Members

Fan Stuff

Fanart
        Spoiler:- Found by Sweet May:

AMVs
    N/A

Graphics
    N/A

Support Us!

Made by Sweet May - you must give credit if you decide to use it

Official Stuff

Cool Iris Scenes
    N/A

Discussion Topics
    Do you share any similarities with Iris?
    When did you first start liking Iris?
    How much do you like Iris (0 being 'I don't like her at all', 5 being 'She's okay, I guess' and 10 being 'I am totally in love with her!'?
    When Dawn and Iris meet, how do you think the 2 will interact?
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 22nd May 2012 at 8:28 PM.

Thanks for approving this, uh, whoever approved it! Please feel free to join it now!

Username: 00poke_maniac
    Country of Origin: United States
    Why I like Iris: I like her because she's so wild and nature-y. I love nature as it is one of my passions since I was little. Plus she's an adorable little girl...with a lizard in her hair. It reminded me of the time I got a snake stuck in my hair. XD

I'll answer the topics:

Well I look nothing like her, but I love to go outside and keep things natural. I love reptiles well all animals really and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.

I never hated her, more I was rather indifferent to her. XD I began to like her in BW009 and she won my respect in BW036.

How much do you like Iris (0 being 'I don't like her at all', 5 being 'She's okay, I guess' and 10 being 'I am totally in love with her!'?

Hmm I'd say around a 7 or 8. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th May 2012 at 6:40 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Username: ben_pokemon
    Country of Origin: Bosnia [Europe]
    Why you like Iris: She differs herself from other main girls in many ways and is a really unique character. I like her personality, her Pokémon, the development she went through, he rivalry with Langley as well as chemistry she shares with Ash and Dento. She has an unique design and I'm a huge fan of her hair, especially in the movie animation where it looks GORGEOUS! :3

Hmm, I like fruit and I like climbing trees sometimes. I also have a belief in supernatural! : D

I can't exactly remember but episode BW036 really made me realize how deep of a character she is. I believe I liked her from the very start, perhaps since her first focus episode when she was revealed to have an Excadrill. That interested me in her character!

How much do you like Iris?
    I like Iris, A LOT. I'd say about a 9.

Username: thedehydrator
    Country of Origin: USA
    Why you like Iris: I like her eyes and hair and she's cute lol. She also has a funny personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Added you guys to the list! Also, 00poke_maniac, since you were the first one to join the thread, do you want to be the co-leader? It's okay if you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Added you guys to the list! Also, 00poke_maniac, since you were the first one to join the thread, do you want to be the co-leader? It's okay if you don't want to.
    Sure!~ If you want me to be. XD I'd like to be as it'd give me something important to do. ^^
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th May 2012 at 9:46 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

You can add the Troll courier(me) on the list. xDD Yeah,Corn secretly crushes on her
    Why so serious?xD
    Ok then:
    Username: lokoduro
    Country of Origin: Hell Brazil.
    Why you like Iris:Me?Actually I have no good reason to like her.She simply is likeable and it is completing BW series.Although I don't have much of a reason,surely she is my second fav PokéGirl.

Playful?Yeah maybe that.

Bw60ish.
    It took me a long of imparcial time,but I finally started liking her for no good reason in later saga.

I'd say 7.If 10 is in love with her,then 7 is a very fair grade for her in my POV.
    Last edited by lokoduro; 11th May 2012 at 2:01 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Heck to the yes, count me in! I love Iris! :3 My favorite anime Pokegirl! <3
    Username:SapphireIris
    Country of Origin: U.S of teh A. =P
    Why you like Iris:She's funny, she's cute, she's got attitude, etc etc ^_^...the fact she has the preevolved form of my fav dragon type of Unova helps. And her other 2 pokemon she uses in the anime (Emolga and Excadrill) I used in the first playthrough of the game. =D
    Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 9th May 2012 at 7:15 PM.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I fancy joining too! I'll have to answer the topics afterwards as I have soemthing to do, but I WILL come abck and edit this! ^-^

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I can be kinda sarcastic at times and she is sometimes sarcastic XD
    I 1st started liking Iris around the time when the 2nd Japanese ending came out, the 1 with Cilan I believe, which was like January of this year.
    I like her alot. Maybe on a scale from 1-10, maybe like a 7 or 8.

woah, woah, steady there XD

Welcome, everyone! I'll just add you to the Members List right now... and Dentogirl, you are now officially this club's Co-Owner! I'll find something for you to do later...

Now, time to answer the topics like a good leader should.

Well, we both love dragons, we both have ridiculously thick hair, we both enjoy teasing others, we can both be sarcastic sometimes, we are both wild and adventurous, we both like apples... the list goes on, really. ^_^

When I first discovered Serebii, the banner up on the main site had Iris on it and I decided immediately that I liked her, haha. ^^; A bit weird, but still. I truly became a fan of her only when I watched a few BW episodes, though. Hehe.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like Iris?
    Hm... about 8? I'm not obsessed with her, but she's my favourite fictional character of all time, so yeah.

EDIT: lokoduro and jesspikapal, can you use the sign-up forms, please? Yeah...
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 9th May 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    and Dentogirl, you are now officially this club's Co-Owner! I'll find something for you to do later...
    *salutes* Yes ma'am!~ :3

I forgot another similarity. We both strongly dislike the cold. I'm sitting here in my room shivering. Dx

tumblr|fanfiction

Username: gohan5
    Country of Origin: United States
    Why you like Iris: I like that she's unique, especially with her background and history. I also like that she's fiercely independent and resourceful, oh and that she's sarcastic, much like myself :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Username: Sweet May
    Country of Origin: Unova America
    Why you like Iris: I like Iris' attitude and her outfit is really cute. :0 I enjoy her interactions with the gang and her belief in magic, hehe~

Yep, I'd really like to join because I need more clubs to hang out, orz. TwT;; Thank you for considering my application!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Username: TylerS
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Why you like Iris: Because she reminds me of Misty and she picks on ash

I got a topic question about when Dawn appears soon and meets Iris.
    When they meet, I think they might not get along well at 1st, but near the end of Dawn's cameo, I think that they'll become great friends. Tbh I can't wait to see how they'll interact.

Username: Ashist_Wilketch
    Country of Origin: Asia Philippines
    Why you like Iris: Iris has a unique personality like the other companions. I like her character style, attitude and poke-skills. She quite funny tooXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hehe wow I can't wait to see Iris and Dawn interacting with each other lol. There's a trailer of Dawn and Iris getting chased by an Onix. I'm wondering if it's 1 of those episodes where the group gets seperated from each other and Dawn and Iris seem to be together, so I wonder how that would go.

Welcome, new members! =D Glad to see more Iris fans in the community.

@thedehydrator: Topic added to the topics list~

Well, their personalities seem to clash a little bit, with Iris being independent and sarcastic while Dawn is more calm and supportive. They might not be great friends at first (unless Dawn calls Ash a kid as well like Iris =P), but I think that as the time goes by, they'll become quite good friends. Also, does anyone imagine them talking about "guy problems"? =P It would be funny if they did, even though Iris doesn't exactly seem to be the kind of person to have "guy problems". I think she's more likely to give advice to Dawn, really, if that's even possible. XD

Much thanks for the welcome, Flame Mistress! ^_^ To contribute, I've made a club banner free for anyone to use as long as credit's involved.

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/a...risfanclub.png

Spoiler:- Also,:

As for the topic,
    I think the two would have an adventure. Maybe Iris will teach Hikari how to climb trees but Hikari might not be so pleased with Iris' wild side. But they'll get along nicely. :P

ONOMNOMNOM

@SM: Cool banner! =D And thanks! I added it to the first post, if that's alright with you. And that swimsuit is so cute on Iris <3 I actually kinda want that swimsuit now, lol. It looks really nice. Thanks for the screenshot!

Username: Little Rue
    Country of Origin: (Just so that I know how much international the Iris love is, hehe!) America...
    Why you like Iris: I like Iris because she is really smart, knows alot about medicine, and I love her hair! (:

Do you share any similarities with Iris? I like climbing trees, I know a few cures for whenever I get sick. (I learned this from my family) does that count?

When did you first start liking Iris? I've always liked her from the beginning. (: She's really funny at times too!

I'd say 7-8 (:

Almost forgot..
    I think the two would have an adventure. Maybe Iris will teach Hikari how to climb trees but Hikari might not be so pleased with Iris' wild side. But they'll get along nicely. :P
    I'll go with what SweetMay says. I can really see this happening. (:
    Last edited by Little Rue; 21st May 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Unofficial welcome to the club, Little Rue! International love is always great to see. 8D

I too loved Iris from the beginning. At first I was intrigued by her hairstyle. It's quite out of this world! Reminds me of a Zoroark so I was thinking she could own one but it seems that may not happen. (but who knows! After all she has Emolga)

ONOMNOMNOM

The banner looks awesome Sweet May. 0_0 I haven't seen that ending, I must say Iris looks cute in her swimsuit wear.

I came to find Iris very interesting as a female lead. From the very first time I saw her, I started to like her until nowXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast