Thread: Memory Expansion Pak + Pokemon Stadium 2

Question Memory Expansion Pak + Pokemon Stadium 2

Hey.

Got a quick question, anyone know if using the N64 Memory Expansion Pak with Pokemon Stadium and Stadium 2 will show much of a difference? I'm thinking of buying one but they are so hard to find, and expensive. I want to make sure it'll actually make a difference in-game.

Thanks

RedPokemonMaster
    Last edited by RedPokemonMaster; 6th May 2012 at 3:17 AM. Reason: Grammar
    I don't uber, I don't calculate stats, I don't "EV" my Pokémon. I train my Pokémon the same way I have since Generation I, and I treat them like more than the mindless drones people make them out to be, like I would if Pokémon really existed.

It will have zero effect. Games had to be specifically designed to make use of the expansion pak. Neither of the Stadiums were.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It will have zero effect. Games had to be specifically designed to make use of the expansion pak. Neither of the Stadiums were.
    Just a small correction. Although the Expansion Pak was not compulsory to play Stadium 2 on the N64 (like Donkey Kong 64 and Majora's Mask were), it was still compatible with the game and I think i'm right in saying that it actually improved the running of it. I believe it also states "Expansion Pak Detected" on the Start menu if one is being used.