Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: What was your first level 100 Pokemon?

The highest I had in B/W was a level 92 Hydreigon.

Thanks to B/W 2's easy leveling via the Join Avenue and White Treehollow, I have 15 level 100s now, the first of which was a Hydreigon I bred using the aforementioned one.

My fist level 100 is my Infernape from Diamond. Migrated at lv. 98, then leveled up in the elite 4 in Black.

My first ever Level 100 Pokémon was the shiny Haxorus from the Nature Preserve. The Black Tower and the White Treehollow were used for most of the training (The breeders in the treehollow giving the most experience). I used my Haxorus to complete the one-Pokémon E4 challenge.

My first Lvl 100 in Black was my Kyurem. Before that, in Pokémon Blue, I had many Lvl 100 using the MISSINGNO. glitch.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

my first ever lv100 was my wailord in sapphire but in black it was my hydreigon.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Feraligator in Gold.

My trusty and loved Infernape was level 98 when my Diamond went through the washer ;_; but aside from that, swampert. i kept mud kip to level 98 >_<

was lapras in the original pokemon red. worked so hard training it, this was before i found out about all the glitches you could use to get a ton of rare candies (which im ashamed to admit i did use for the rest of my team, i was really young)
    On Hiatus

In black it was my beloved Haxorus <3
    Overall it was Nidoking on Pokemon Yellow

In Pokémon Black/White I haven't leveled any up to 100 yet, looks like my first will be Zebstrika which I think is at level 62 or level 72 I can't remember which. First Pokémon I did level up to 100 was Butterfree back in Pokémon Red.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

First ever was my Empoleon, back in platinum, the first pokemon game I ever got(thank god I did). Now I have one game(at least)from every gen of the main series, goin all the way back to good ol red'n'blue. Oh, and all the way to B2/W2. First gen V was my trusty Samurott, my trusty starter(nickname Otter).
    I claim Salamence and Castform(Rain)!!!;

Fear their power!!!

Swampert, Latios, or rayquaza in emerald.
    Can't remember.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

In my fire red I got my charizard up to level 100! It was so cool that I did it, and it probably took a really long time....guess it was the one time there wasn't something else pokemon-related for me to move on to lol. I also got a raichu in that game up to level 92, and a dragonite up somewhere close in the 80's....not level 100 for either, clearly, but in those games getting that high levelled is hard and takes a lot of work!
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

I cannot remember if I did one without rare candy cheating in the first two gens so then that leaves me with Blastoise in fire red followed by Zapdos and Crobat shortly after.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

My first Level 100 Pokemon, I think, was my Zekrom that I got from the event. But discounting that, I believe my first is my Chandelure I use to EV Train low-leveled Pokemon with.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

first ever was my empoleon on my diamond when I was like 8. now I noticed it has a modest nature
    my first lvl 100 in black was samurrot. starters are always the first pokemon that I train to lvl 100
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

My first lvl 100 pokemon was Hydreigon. I want to train all my team since they are at lvl 90 and up. My Serperior is lvl 95 and Cincinno is lvl 91.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

I officially don't have one at level 100, but I have two in White and two in Black 2 that I'm slowly raising to high levels. In White I finished Elite 4 - I still need to face the champion, in Black 2 I have not yet reached the Elite 4 - I'm close.

Two of them are Mienshao. In White he is at level 64, in Black 2 she is at 62.

the other one in White he is Dewott, at level 61.

the other one in Black 2 she is Watchog, at level 61.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

My first in Black and White was my Infernape. I traded it from my Platinum (original game with Infernape was Diamond) It was level 98 when I traded it, I leveled it up by battling the Elite 4 once and battling every trainer in the post game with him. My first ever was my Colosseum Umbreon which unfortunately perished in a corrupt LeafGreen file.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I never got a level 100 (yet) but I came pretty close with Garchomp before my stupid Pearl decided to screw up and delete my file. Damn you, Pearl.

I am an Absol. Do not come near me, do not try to befriend me. I am your doom. I am in love with Darkrai. Do not tell him that.
    You will die. You will all die.

It was Volcarona. I wanted Fiery Dance so much, so I leveled her up before any other member.

My first ever Pokemon was in the leaf green version. I picked squirtle because he just looked awesome ;3. So yeah it was Blastoise.

My Emboar. The others part of the team were close, can't remember the exact number though. (somewhere in the mid 90's I believe)
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Mine was Zoroark in black 2. By the pokemon legue he was level 84 and samurott was level 60. After black tower whew level 100! i got so excited and started dancing around. hough the zoroark at level 100 wasnt as good. He always got killed. he couldnt even handle the last black tower boss. Alders grandchild! ALDERS GRANDCHILD!

My favourite Pokemon and one true partner. My trusty samurott. She was my third lv100 ever and my favourite.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast