Thread: Should I get PBR?

Hybrid View

Default Should I get PBR?

Hey, im considering buying pokemon battle revolution but i wanted to know if its worth it. I have both heartgold and platinum, which i think works with PBR, and i cant battle online on my ds becuase i dont have the proper wifi set up (however my wii has wifi) I do have pokemon white, but im not into the competitve 5th gen battle scene. Should i pick up PBR?
    Name: Mypet
    FC: 2108 0551 2620

Also are people still online on PBR?

There are still people online with PBR. It can be fun but be prepared to see a lot of people playing with Ubers.

Aye. I never would know how Raven, a mere little Murkrow, would take them all down! But, yes, I got it recently and enjoy it so far. Hope you do as well!

*About online: if you want, I could challenge you in battle online. What level range are you?
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Current Nuzlocke Team (Black):
    Hogden (level 25), Bonanza (level 25), Privee (level 24), Chickadee (level 24), Lindsey (level 24), Mersault (level 31)
    Deaths: 1

(White 2):
    Joust, level 20, Duster, level 20, FL047.exe, level 23, Sora, level 20, Calla, Ravio, level 20

im just picked up the game and am loving it. And Warrior Scolipede, i can't really battle you right now as i am using the rental pokemon, as i just started a new game in platinum and in my heartgold game i am doing a solo run. But once i get some good pokes i might battle

Sure! Glad you like the game so far, it really is rather good!
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Current Nuzlocke Team (Black):
    Hogden (level 25), Bonanza (level 25), Privee (level 24), Chickadee (level 24), Lindsey (level 24), Mersault (level 31)
    Deaths: 1

(White 2):
    Joust, level 20, Duster, level 20, FL047.exe, level 23, Sora, level 20, Calla, Ravio, level 20

I am also up to fights online in PBR, if you are strong or need a good challenge just pm me if your ready =)

Btw a little tip: just to see if your good enough:
    If you managed in Pokemon XD and Colosseum the Orre Colosseum with those very strong enemies, you could try going up against me ;d

and if you didn't have these games, then you have to decide whether your good or not hehe (or also you could try beat the last boss in PBR, theres a pretty strong one too)
    Get Back the Pokemon Colosseum and XD times!

Always ready to have a fight on Pokemon Battle Revolution =)

PBR Code:0690-8946-4641

Yes, i believe there are still people that play PBR cause is the latest game in 3D , i also still play it
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAskyz View Post
    I am also up to fights online in PBR, if you are strong or need a good challenge just pm me if your ready =)

Btw a little tip: just to see if your good enough:
    If you managed in Pokemon XD and Colosseum the Orre Colosseum with those very strong enemies, you could try going up against me ;d

and if you didn't have these games, then you have to decide whether your good or not hehe (or also you could try beat the last boss in PBR, theres a pretty strong one too)

hi im good enough really, i managed to defeat Lovrina, Snattle, Gorigan, Chobin, Gonzap and Ardos, reach two times with Eldes but i lost miserably lol
    love XD but i couldn't play Colosseum, anyway if u still play Battle Revolution pm me please bye
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

I pretty much have no reason to be on PBR, as the competition is down since Gen 5 started, but I still pick it up every once in a while. I'm up for a battle on PBR too when you're ready, I guess... (but depending on your time zone and my schedule, that might not always work out).
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

i would get it. i got mine about a month ago, i had been wanting to get it for a very long time but i could never find it until recently for some reason, and im glad i did, it lacks the multi-purpose gaming that you find in older games like stadium 1 and 2 e.g. mini-games, and gym/colloseum leaders in conjunction with the ones on d/p, it is basically battling and nothing else, but it is still a really good game and i'd recommend it to any pokemon fan. i think its got arguably THE hardest CPU battles you will face in ANY game. mysterial is awesome to fight, very very hard but awesome.

Glad you decided for yourself; this is not an advice column and you would be a fool to ask people on the internet (kids no less!) how you should spend your money.

Also glad you're enjoying it.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"