Thread: Should I get PBR?

Default Should I get PBR?

Hey, im considering buying pokemon battle revolution but i wanted to know if its worth it. I have both heartgold and platinum, which i think works with PBR, and i cant battle online on my ds becuase i dont have the proper wifi set up (however my wii has wifi) I do have pokemon white, but im not into the competitve 5th gen battle scene. Should i pick up PBR?
    Name: Mypet
    FC: 2108 0551 2620

Also are people still online on PBR?

There are still people online with PBR. It can be fun but be prepared to see a lot of people playing with Ubers.

Aye. I never would know how Raven, a mere little Murkrow, would take them all down! But, yes, I got it recently and enjoy it so far. Hope you do as well!

*About online: if you want, I could challenge you in battle online. What level range are you?
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

im just picked up the game and am loving it. And Warrior Scolipede, i can't really battle you right now as i am using the rental pokemon, as i just started a new game in platinum and in my heartgold game i am doing a solo run. But once i get some good pokes i might battle

Sure! Glad you like the game so far, it really is rather good!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I am also up to fights online in PBR, if you are strong or need a good challenge just pm me if your ready =)

Btw a little tip: just to see if your good enough:
    If you managed in Pokemon XD and Colosseum the Orre Colosseum with those very strong enemies, you could try going up against me ;d

and if you didn't have these games, then you have to decide whether your good or not hehe (or also you could try beat the last boss in PBR, theres a pretty strong one too)
    Get Back the Pokemon Colosseum and XD times!

Always ready to have a fight on Pokemon Battle Revolution =)

PBR Code:0690-8946-4641

Yes, i believe there are still people that play PBR cause is the latest game in 3D , i also still play it
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

I pretty much have no reason to be on PBR, as the competition is down since Gen 5 started, but I still pick it up every once in a while. I'm up for a battle on PBR too when you're ready, I guess... (but depending on your time zone and my schedule, that might not always work out).
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAskyz View Post
    I am also up to fights online in PBR, if you are strong or need a good challenge just pm me if your ready =)

Btw a little tip: just to see if your good enough:
    If you managed in Pokemon XD and Colosseum the Orre Colosseum with those very strong enemies, you could try going up against me ;d

and if you didn't have these games, then you have to decide whether your good or not hehe (or also you could try beat the last boss in PBR, theres a pretty strong one too)

hi im good enough really, i managed to defeat Lovrina, Snattle, Gorigan, Chobin, Gonzap and Ardos, reach two times with Eldes but i lost miserably lol
    love XD but i couldn't play Colosseum, anyway if u still play Battle Revolution pm me please bye
    My friend codes.

Pokemon Platinum......................................0819-6959-4307 --- Nickname: Natalie
    Pokemon Battle Revolution...........................5114-6716-5961 --- Nickname: Blige

Don't be shy, PM if you want a battle

i would get it. i got mine about a month ago, i had been wanting to get it for a very long time but i could never find it until recently for some reason, and im glad i did, it lacks the multi-purpose gaming that you find in older games like stadium 1 and 2 e.g. mini-games, and gym/colloseum leaders in conjunction with the ones on d/p, it is basically battling and nothing else, but it is still a really good game and i'd recommend it to any pokemon fan. i think its got arguably THE hardest CPU battles you will face in ANY game. mysterial is awesome to fight, very very hard but awesome.

Glad you decided for yourself; this is not an advice column and you would be a fool to ask people on the internet (kids no less!) how you should spend your money.

Also glad you're enjoying it.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"