Thread: The Xbox Club

Default The Xbox Club

Hello, and welcome to the Xbox Club! In this club, you can talk about Xbox Games, add friends on Xbox, discuss new games, etc.! We can also play some Xbox games together. Anyone can join this club, whether you be a newbie or a pro! This is a club where you can socialize with everyone! If you need help, you can always ask me!

Once you join the club, add me on Xbox! (Gamertag: GoldenBear90) Once you add me on Xbox, tell me your SPPF Forum Name!

RULES

~ All SPPF Rules and Club Rules apply.
    ~ When you post, please try and make it more than one line.
    ~ When you apply to this club, please use the form given.
    ~ Any member that is inactive for more than 2 months will be kindly kicked out of the club.
    ~ No flaming, trolling, bullying, etc.
    ~ Have fun! This is a club where you can have fun!

In order to join this club, all you need to do is post on this thread with this form.

Gamertag:
    Some Games You Play on Xbox:
    Do you have a mic?
    Do you have Xbox Live?

MEMBERS
    Feltanno (Leader)
    iPokemon (Graphic Designer)
    Guywhoiam

CLUB ART

Spoiler:- Club Art:

Last edited by Feltanno; 8th May 2012 at 1:45 PM.

Gamertag: Guywhoiam
    Some Games You Play on Xbox: Halo Reach, Mass Effect 3, EDF:IA. There are others, but those are my main ones.
    Do you have a mic? Yes I do.
    Do you have Xbox Live? Normally, but due to some... unfortunate events, I don't right now.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    Gamertag: Guywhoiam
    Some Games You Play on Xbox: Halo Reach, Mass Effect 3, EDF:IA. There are others, but those are my main ones.
    Do you have a mic? Yes I do.
    Do you have Xbox Live? Normally, but due to some... unfortunate events, I don't right now.
    You are in make sure to add me on xbox then inform me somehow when you get live back

CREDIT to me for the 1st one Ipokemon for the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Feltanno View Post
    You are in make sure to add me on xbox then inform me somehow when you get live back
    Well, it's not only that I don't have live right now. It's more like I don't have my Xbox. My sister got her license and, in on the same day, wrecked my parent's car. So I pawned my Xbox to help my family pay for the repairs. On top of that my live is out. So it could easily be the end of June before I get on again. But in all honesty, I should have it back at the end of the month.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    Well, it's not only that I don't have live right now. It's more like I don't have my Xbox. My sister got her license and, in on the same day, wrecked my parent's car. So I pawned my Xbox to help my family pay for the repairs. On top of that my live is out. So it could easily be the end of June before I get on again. But in all honesty, I should have it back at the end of the month.
    Ok just infrom me when u get it

CREDIT to me for the 1st one Ipokemon for the 2nd