Thread: Team Sky Press Release #1 5/7

So Koss what are we going to do today?
    What we do every monday Note, try and make the press release worth reading
    This is a......

Team Sky press release #1

Welcome to the first of many Team Sky Press Releases. This is going to be a regular post that will go up every Sunday, its Monday today just so that you all know about it. It’s like a newspaper kinda =) There are various sections and articles in it that make it worth reading. But enough of my ramble! On with the Release!!!!!

Table of contents
    1. Weekly #1’s
    2. Local Forum News
    3. Team Sky Weekly, Ponder This

Weekly #1’s

This section is going to be for a long list of the number one things that have been going on this week. From Signatures to Posts to Funny comebacks. Its all good fun here and its an Honor to be placed here.

This Weeks #1 Signature
    Signature by Darkerones
    Hello smogon. Look at your conkeldurr, now back to Gallade. Now back to your Conkeldurr, now back to Gallade. Sadly, your conkeldurr is not a gallade, but if he spent less time being ohko'd by politoed hydro pump and failing to set up, he could be like gallade. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're at the top of the ladder, with the pokemon your fighting type pokemon could fight like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a masterball with this and next round's voting requirements. Look again. The voting reqs are now diamonds! Anything is possible when your fighting type pokemon fights like a man and not a lady. I'm on a rapidash.
    This Weeks #1 RMT Team
    A team with no attacks. Team Pacifist.

This is a team by one of the best know Mods on the site Blue Harvest. This team is #1 this week due to its uniqueness in its attacks, because it doesn’t have any! This team relies entirely on secondary damage and effects to kill its opponents. Check it out for a new way to look at beating your opponent in a battle other than just trying to smash them.

This Weeks #1 Fan Art Picture
    Done by iPokemon

This picture is actually found right above you! Yes it is the poster for the Team Sky Press Release. I know it’s a little bit of a bias but I wanted to give credit for this while I had everyone’s attention. Next weeks will be actually legitimate

This Weeks #1 Embarrassment

First Posted by Notelobo
    Try using Muk as a sunny day user. They won't expect it and it will counter the biggest threats you have for this team, other sun abusers like chlorophil users and the like. Use this set if you want
    Muk
    Item: Black Sludge
    Ability: Sticky Hold/(Poison touch when it comes out!)
    Venoshock
    Toxic
    Substitute
    Disable
    Toxic plus sub/disable is very frustrating for your oponent to try and kill with almost anything. Venoshock is there for stab and it does mega damage on a foe who is already poisoned. Black Sludge restores your Hp so you can keep Subing. Its kinda like a set that Gengar would use. To bad Gengar is OU.
    Posted One Minute afterwards by SnivyTrainer.
    ……. Where does Sunny Day go on that set?
    Cue Face Palm……

Local Forum News
    In local news for the forums.
    1. Fan Art Shop closes after great term of service.

The Fan Art shop run by Trickster444 has recently closed down upon request by the owner. We don’t know why he stopped but his artwork will be missed. Go here for samples of it.
    2. On the subject of POTW
    The Serebii Pokémon of the week has once again been chosen and is once again a RU Pokémon to be used as the POTW. It’s a bummer for serious competitive battlers who want some information about useful Pokémon. Oh well better luck next week to all =)
    3. This Weeks newest member
    drkmstr77 say welcome to our new member =)

Team Sky Weekly Ponder This
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

And for now that is it for this Team Sky Press Release. This is an abbreviated version of what it is going to be and is released more as a teaser than anything else. Feel free to leave suggestions for more things to list. From now on they are going to be posted on Sundays! Hope to see you back here for the next edition =)
    Last edited by Profesco; 8th May 2012 at 4:42 AM.

ak! how was i not aware of new mem!?! i need to get on the clan page asap.

good job koss. cant wait for next weeks. but im confused. will it be on sundays or mondays?

Quote Originally Posted by Koss Birro View Post
    And for now that is it for this Team Sky Press Release. This is an abbreviated version of what it is going to be and is released more as a teaser than anything else. Feel free to leave suggestions for more things to list. From now on they are going to be posted on Sundays! Hope to see you back here for the next edition =)
    "Miscellaneous Discussion
    Discuss non-Pokémon related topics here."

So why are you posting stuff that is to do with pokémon?

Also what is really the point of this topic?
    Last edited by blaze boy; 7th May 2012 at 11:02 PM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    ak! how was i not aware of new mem!?! i need to get on the clan page asap.

good job koss. cant wait for next weeks. but im confused. will it be on sundays or mondays?
    Sundays. This is just a launch. This Sunday really is when a new one comes out. Sorry about you not knowing about the new recruits. Hope you enjoy this and the next to come. By the way if you have any news that would be remotely good post it on my profile page. Tell everyone else too.

lol I like how both of your signatures are too big.

Interesting idea, but there's no section for it.

Quote Originally Posted by XatuGamer View Post
    lol I like how both of your signatures are too big.

Interesting idea, but there's no section for it.
    Maybe I'll petition a Mod for a page. Till there it will go on this. To all visitors who find this spam we are sorry and in the words of good old Ben. "This is not the Thread you are looming for. Move along."

Quote Originally Posted by Koss Birro View Post
    Till there it will go on this.
    No it won't.

Miscellaneous is not for Pokemon-related topics and is also not your own personal blog/Tumblr/whatever.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"