Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain! (739)

Dang you writers what would have been so bad for Ash getting a Volcarona?!
    Have you forgotten Gible already?!
    He has gotten a pseudo legendary before!
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    But not a fully evolved one. I mean, it would be worse than Dawn getting Togekiss or Iris getting a Vanilluxe.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Hmm this episode was kinda...lacking. It was awesome to see Volcarona but it didn't do much...A shame.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PBRMASTER View Post
    But not a fully evolved one. I mean, it would be worse than Dawn getting Togekiss or Iris getting a Vanilluxe.
    Which is GOING to happen. I wish I was in their story team.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. He didn't get and I doubt he would've anyway for a good reason. So let it go.

Professor Oak shows a bit of the movie's ending, or is it the new anime show ending?

Which is GOING to happen. I wish I was in their story team.
    You're lacking something called proof.
    Last edited by playerking; 10th May 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

You're lacking something called proof.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Have you read the summary for the Iris and Vanilluxe episode? It SCREAMS capture potential.

But back to this episode, is Volcarona supposed to be THAT small?
    Fiery Oxidation!
    - Cutest fire type ever!

^pokemon sizes variate in the anime dude--...

Cursed Body is as overpowered as ever.

The title of this episode should've been: Enter Brycen! Battle against the Pokemon Hunter!!

Why do the Japanese make titles that largely have nothing to do with the bulk of the episode? Volcarona did absolutely nothing, outside of a couple fire spins, and being pinned to a rock, and then flew away with Krokorok into the cage, and then was rescued and flew away.

Even "Krokorok vs Jellicent" would've been a more fitting title.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Rinzo, you can really be a jerk.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

What's your point? Volcarona's not a Pseudo-legendary.

Volcarona is almost guaranteed to be seen again if Alder appears, but it is a little disappointing that such an awesome pokemon didn't get involved much.

Saw the pictures. I like the look of the episode.

I would have liked to seen more from Volcarona, but whatever, Krokorok was my focus on the episode.

I'm interested in Krokorok's interaction with Iris/Axew, seemed kind of odd, not sure what was said, but I'm intrigue...probably was nothing though. Kind of disappointed that it seems that Krokorok didn't do any interacting with Pikachu...then again...I kind of forget Pikachu was even there.

Brycen seems cool, as does Beartic, and of course they show Brycen without his mask on...only to not show his face >:O.

I guess the net was fire proof after all? Because it seemed like Volcarona tried to blast the net with fire but it clearly didn't work. Also, as I figured, being tied down by a net to a rock while being in the background does make you look smaller...Volcarona was pretty much the right size(5'03"/1.6m), if anything it was a little smaller but certainly not that small to what it's actual size is.

I'm sure I'll enjoy this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I hope we seen Brycen's Cryogonal in the next episode. I know it's a just a shoddy clone of Glalie - which isn't great itself - but I don't care. It's a floating head, and floating heads are awsome. Just as Koffing. :3
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I hope we seen Brycen's Cryogonal in the next episode. I know it's a just a shoddy clone of Glalie - which isn't great itself - but I don't care. It's a floating head, and floating heads are awsome. Just as Koffing. :3
    check the preview for next weeks episode... Cryogonal looks awesome

Volcarona aint a Pseudo legendary

I had a feeling Krokorok wouldn't learn anything.

So where was Brick Break and him training by punching stuff? See not every training leads to new moves.

Well, Krokorok still only has 3 moves...unless he used both Bite and Crunch today.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

There will always be complaints in every episode from now on huh?

Well I enjoyed this episode. Krokorok getting some focus and Brycen is not that bad. I like him better than Koga.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Cool looking episode, dam them Jellicent are big! haha love them. This was a good episode for Krokorok as while he never beat one of the jellyfish he put up a dam god fight and I love how he (assuming its a he) acts way cooler than he actually is. Just a shame it was not a good episode for Volcarona, especially considering it was its episode, oh well B/W has been good at giving Pokemon second chances and multiple appearances (especially Deerling) so I hope for the future. It would be epic in a league match.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Volcarona came off looking weak.

Booo. Awful.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    I had a feeling Krokorok wouldn't learn anything.

So where was Brick Break and him training by punching stuff? See not every training leads to new moves.
    Do you dislike the poor thing that much still?

------------------------

Haven't watched the episode yet, judging from the pictures and people opinions seems like a good episode.

I really think I will enjoy Brycen, I seriously didn't care for him ingame, though he was a boring snob, he is completelly different here, looking forward to watch the episode.

As for Volcarona, I disliked the pokemon design wise and the anime didn't help it at all, still seems like a random rpg low level moth that you kill to grind your first levels, as for what its purpose was it seems it was there so something the hunter would be hunting something rare.

~
    Why would Satoshi captures the rare specieis that he is protecting from the hunter? if Volcarona for some reason wanted to go with him sure but otherwise there is no reason for him to capture even if its one of your favourites.

Pseudo Legendary is a dumb term(haven't said this one in a while) and Volcarona isn't part of that dumb designation.

HOW CAN ANYONE DISLIKE VOLCARONA DESIGN!!!!one1111

Seriously, if you dont like that then I have to assume you think all bug types look bad.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Oh my God. I thought nothing would infuriate me more than Cilan's courtroom scene from the previous episode, but his Brycen intro was just too much. Why can't the writers see that we're tired of Cilan's theatrics!? Horrible scene aside, the episode seemed to be split into two parts: the training scenes and the poacher scenes. I only enjoyed the former because Brycen and Ash were interacting; the latter part of the episode was just redundant because we've seen poachers way too often in this show. Overall, it was an average episode.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Oh my God. I thought nothing would infuriate me more than Cilan's courtroom scene from the previous episode, but his Brycen intro was just too much. Why can't the writers see that we're tired of Cilan's theatrics!? Horrible scene aside, the episode seemed to be split into two parts: the training scenes and the poacher scenes. I only enjoyed the former because Brycen and Ash were interacting; the latter part of the episode was just redundant because we've seen poachers way too often in this show. Overall, it was an average episode.
    Cilan was simply displaying that Brycen and Beartic are/were actors. Considering Cilan is a Movie Sommelier, it was perfectly reasonable the way he reacted...Also, I'm sure plenty of people still enjoy Cilan...I know I do.

I do believe this is the first poacher of Best Wishes, I'm sure those who haven't seen every episode would not be aware of other poacher in the show, hardly was "redundant". If we're going to call things that get used over again "redundant", that most of the show itself is "redundant". Then again, I don't see what's so "redundant" about reusing plots in a show that has over 730 episodes...most shows reuse plots that aren't even 100 episodes, shows reuse plots, it's how things are, not every single episode needs to be different.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I do believe this is the first poacher of Best Wishes, I'm sure those who haven't seen every episode would not be aware of other poacher in the show, hardly was "redundant". If we're going to call things that get used over again "redundant", that most of the show itself is "redundant". Then again, I don't see what's so "redundant" about reusing plots in a show that has over 730 episodes...most shows reuse plots that aren't even 100 episodes, shows reuse plots, it's how things are, not every single episode needs to be different.
    The word "redundant" will be "redundant" by the end of Best Wishes. Even more than the show is "redundant." I can only think of 4 poachers anyway. It's kind of neat that they have them. It's a breath of fresh air from Team Rocket (even while TRio don't have very active roles as they did) it's just sometimes nice to see other antagonists besides them.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast