Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
Cilan was simply displaying that Brycen and Beartic are/were actors. Considering Cilan is a Movie Sommelier, it was perfectly reasonable the way he reacted...Also, I'm sure plenty of people still enjoy Cilan...I know I do.
He's a "this Sommelier", he's a "that Sommelier." For once I'd like for him to be real; I'm tired of him always referring to himself by a title.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
I do believe this is the first poacher of Best Wishes, I'm sure those who haven't seen every episode would not be aware of other poacher in the show, hardly was "redundant". If we're going to call things that get used over again "redundant", that most of the show itself is "redundant". Then again, I don't see what's so "redundant" about reusing plots in a show that has over 730 episodes...most shows reuse plots that aren't even 100 episodes, shows reuse plots, it's how things are, not every single episode needs to be different.
I was talking about all the poachers that Ash has encountered throughout the series; heck, you could even say that Jessie and James are poachers because they're always trying to get their hands on rare Pokemon. But anyway, I just thought that the second part of the episode was boring. Volcarona was supposed to be an almost mythical-like Pokemon, yet it seemed more like a common Pokemon you would see in any old forest. The poacher character himself was bland, and the episode probably would've been better with just the training scenes.