View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 1873 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 873177318231863186918701871187218731874187518761877188319231973 ... LastLast
Results 46,801 to 46,825 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by (ˇ-ˇ)(o_O) View Post
    I know that shinies are more valued because they are rare, but are their stats really higher than normal pokemon? Just wondering (<_<)
    Nope.

Next time wonder in the Pokemon Questions thread.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

About as long as two Kakuna or two Metapod who only know harden. They keep going until struggle is all thats left

Quote Originally Posted by XSilverStarboyX View Post
    About as long as two Kakuna or two Metapod who only know harden. They keep going until struggle is all thats left
    I'm pretty sure whoever has the fighting type skin will have to strain to read your text.
    Anyhow, if a previous Ditto has already transformed earlier, then the other Ditto will transform into IT, but at least it makes a bit of a better battle.
    Otherwise, whoever's faster with the Struggling wins.

In FireRed I ran into a shiny slowpoke and ran away from it(I was 4 yrs old at the time) only to find out 6 years later that shinies are so rare. >w<

Forever duhhhhh. Unless one of them is hacked and that ditto uses explosion. Then they both faint.

Ps. I give this post another day before profesco or nutter shuts it down since it's pretty self-explanatory.

In gen I, there was a glitch called "the transform glitch" - ditto's transform would give you 5 pp of transform all the taime, succeding an endless battle. This glitch appears only i gen I.
    Water Pokemon. Nuff Said.

FEAR THE SLOWBROTHERS

Quote Originally Posted by XSilverStarboyX View Post
    That reminds me of Ash and Samurai's battle and they both just collapsed after seemingly hardening themselves, lol.
    http://scarpine496.deviantart.com
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/scarpine496/

Do NOT call me by this username. I am Scarpine. I will be changing my username to Scarpine496 as soon as the opportunity arises. The above name holds bad memories so I appreciate it if people don't call me by it. Thank you.

Magikarp vs. Magikarp.
    Ditto vs. Ditto

Come on now.

This is probably one of those times the game will constantly loop.

It will be an infanite stalemate. The Transform PP will also be copied, so it'll never run out.

Quote Originally Posted by (ˇ-ˇ)(o_O) View Post
    How long do you think a battle like this will last?
    Please use the Pokemon Questions thread.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

My moment wasn't really something I could control, it was when I was playing Sapphire version a long time ago:

Wild Lairon appeared! *twinkle twinkle*
    "What the heck? This Lairon doesn't have the colors it's supposed to. No one will believe I found a glitched Pokemon! I HAVE to catch it!"
    Go Swampert!
    Lairon used Roar!

........*facepalm*........
    Never forget the greatest man alive, my hero, Steve Irwin!
    X version friend code:4983-4985-9055. Name: Corey Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Octillary and Quagsire

Default What should Game Freak add to make Pokemon less repetitive?

As you may know, BW2 are coming out soon. Do you think they added more things to do to make it less repetitive? I think they should add:
    -More Trainers
    -THE FREAKING V.S. SEEKER
    -More foreign Pokemon in BW2
    -Mini Games

This is not just for BW2, but for other future Pokemon games they would try to make.

So yeah, discuss.

I that should simply try and make the games less linear. I mean the story could to still be there but their shouldn't always be one path to take or one direction you just have to go. The games should allow and even encourage you make different paths and explore caves and whatnot. I mean isn't this a journey.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Default One Move To Change Everything

So there are many pokemon that are good, but could be improved greatly if they had one specific move. Or even pokemon that are not very good but will be usable if they had that one move. Now you can give that pokemon the move it needs, but which move will it be and why does that pokemon need it?

Also, try to keep it sensible. No Dugtrio needing Roost.

I would love to have more secrets. That's why R/S/E were my favourite versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    I that should simply try and make the games less linear. I mean the story could to still be there but their shouldn't always be one path to take or one direction you just have to go. The games should allow and even encourage you make different paths and explore caves and whatnot. I mean isn't this a journey.
    That can mess with a storyline quite a bit. Though I thought B/W did a better job at letting you choose where you wanted to go? Maybe I'm not remembering right.

Well one idea I have that they could try would be multiple starter instead of the usual fire/water/grass.

Charizard needs to learn hurricane.

I think Gardevoir needs more powerful psyhic moves and Lucario needs jump kick and meteor mash
    FC:0919-9852-1426 IGN: Ti

Alpha Sapphire:

, , ,

Omega Ruby:

, , ,

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    That would be cool, I also think they should make the stories different, because they are way too similar
    FC:0919-9852-1426 IGN: Ti

Alpha Sapphire:

, , ,

Omega Ruby:

, , ,

Post Hydreigon vs Volcarona

Which Pokemon acts as the better special sweeper ?

Last edited by Volcaracer; 11th May 2012 at 6:06 PM.

I guess giving Blastoise shell smash might help it a bit. Poor guy has been useless since the beginning and that's not the fate I want for my favorite water pokemon.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Volcorona wins the match up, but I personally like Hydreigon.
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

If by ANY chance you're into Yu-Gi-Oh! Check out my YouTube!:
    http://www.youtube.com/pakinthepunch

Yeah Volcarona is awesome especially with Quiver Dance while Hydreigon got nothing of that sorts

Having both on my team I can safely say Hydreigon. Why? His movepool is a lot better and he can cover a lot more than Volcarona does. Volcarona depends on getting a few Quiver Dances off before he can sweep, Hydreigon (depending on the line up of the other player/npc) can sweep as soon as the fight starts. Just need the right IVs and nature.

Current White Team: , (S, MM) , , , ,

White FC: 0261 4868 6715
    Black FC: 5071 9617 5025

Current Shinies via MM:

Next Shiny Hunt:

Page 1873 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 873177318231863186918701871187218731874187518761877188319231973 ... LastLast