Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad things you do.

spend too much time online, eat a lot of crap foods. idk, my life is pretty boring lately. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Just remembered a little something a few years ago.

One night, my mom decided to make asparagus for whatever reason, so we had to eat it. I held off on eating mine until Mom called us in and we had to prove to her we could eat it. So I did. Even though I didn't gag, it was too rubbery for me, so it was hard for me to chew and swallow. Hated eating that one stalk so much, I flushed the rest of the stalks on my plate down the toilet, along with my brothers. (We took turns.)

My parents never found out.
    My word, you all went to the extreme of flushing them?! I find that hilarious, but I can understand why you did that.
    I have a problem with yellow, orange, and red bell peppers along with meat fat in all forms. I find the texture of all of that slimy and I gag whenever I try to eat it. With meat fat, I find myself chewing it for a while, so that just makes the situation worse. Whenever I encounter meat fat, I usually throw it in the trash (by the way, the main reason I have problems with food such as this is because I have a sensory issue caused by Asperger's-which I have had professionally diagnosed TWICE, mind you). I have been trying to get better about it, though.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Besides going on this site?

Well, I once sole from a Big Y and got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    stealing wifi xD

.....what? Their fault for not putting a password xD nya~
    I have an iPad but I don't have wifi. Luckily, my neighbors do. I think it's illegal, not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I don't always recycle. And I fart in elevators on purpose.

I'm a badass.

sometimes i fart and blame it on my baby
    i used to blame it on whoever sat behind me when i was in school.

Blaming a lot of different things as the causes of some bad things. Another is procrastination. I need to stop these!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon6507 View Post
    My word, you all went to the extreme of flushing them?! I find that hilarious, but I can understand why you did that.
    Yup. I'm also apparently rather manipulative and have my brothers follow my every move at times, or do as I say. Like once about eight years ago, I didn't know what my parents were doing so long in their bedroom, and I either wanted something that only Dad could get or I wanted to know when they were coming back downstairs, can't remember. I sent one of my brothers upstairs to get them, and he comes back seconds later saying their door was locked. I told him to unlock it (the key was within our reach). So he did, then not long after that, he comes back downstairs in a slight panic, and he refused to tell us what happened.

Turns out he walked in on our parents (yeah, not long after that, we found out Mom was pregnant).

To think I was that close to walking in myself. I'm not even sorry, I'm that manipulative. It's hilarious looking back on it now.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Does going to Burger King to use their Wifi count? Seriously though, they have Wifi and I had no cable or internet when Hurricane Sandy hit a couple of months ago so what was I supposed to do?

Umm, I stole my parents car once. They weren't too happy with after that, needless to say.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

i sacrifice newborn children to the dark ones

when i was like 4 or 5 i was at the playground and had to go to the bathroom but i couldn't find one so i hid in one of those crawly tube things and peed out the little window in the side

didn't get caught

My little sister used to bite when she was one year old, and being the oh-so-wise preschooler I was, I decided to teach her a lesson by biting her finger. Keep in mind, she had little to no teeth yet, so it wasn't exactly fair punishment. I still feel awful to this day about it, but I think she forgives me (if she even can remember).

I smoke too much...weed...cigarettes...all of it. I know that I should quit cigarettes but it really is an addiction
    Also I need to stop going to class high. It probably isn't the greatest idea.

Practically risking my life to watch six episodes of an anime counts, I guess.

(To elaborate, those six episodes had the characters travelling to the past to meet Oda Nobunaga and the fictionalized teenage version of Toyotomi Hideyoshi. As I'm Korean, that isn't exactly the best of all ideas...)

I don't obey rules,
    especially dumb rules such as "only wear black shoes" or "Hair no longer than 3 cm" (Yes I was raised in a developing country in Asia, public schools do that kind of crap to students.) so I'm always looking for a way to break through them and I must say; its always fun! seeing most students agree to follow such nonsense makes me think how messed up the world is.

"It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

Burning things in the house. Like setting paper on fire, etc.
    ___Pokémon Y___

I use people for personal gain. Even though I do have limits

Picking my nose

Sometimes I snap at people for no reason.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I sometimes do not think before I speak, and I can say something really blunt or hurtful on accident.
    I also swipe my brother's food sometimes. I have been trying to stop, though.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I curse an awful lot. Sometimes I even use pejorative terms (I try to avoid racial slurs, though).

I bite my fingers and I scratch myself. It's due to autism more than anything, though.

Most of you here probably wouldn't be fond of my political conservatism. I'm fairly supportive of the Republican Party. I disagree with them on a few issues (like gun control and the wars in the Middle East), but I'm supportive otherwise. Of course, I don't support the more extreme ones. It's not bad per se, but it would be unpopular around a forum of young people.

Despite my relative conservatism, I think about sex a lot. I've looked at hentai. I also have an account on AdultFanFiction.net and have written a Pokemon-related smut story.

I also eat way more than I'm supposed to.

I used to be somewhat racist against Muslims. I've gotten better with it, and now I don't hate anyone. I also used to be very homophobic, which you'd think would be ironic because I'm a big fan of Britney Spears, Madonna, and several other pop singers who are gay icons.

I yell and hit my brother when he does things that annoy/anger/hurt me... He's got a degenerative brain disease so I know he doesn't realize what he's doing but I get so angry...
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

I say, give and emit wrong messages.

With my parents, you probably won't catch me getting away with a lot of things. My mom has raised me my whole life to follow rules exactly, and my dad is a probation officer, and is not fun at all when he's in a bad room.

I've j-walked before(excuse me if that's not how you're supposed to right it, I've never seen it written down), but I only do that when traffic is slow, and I'm very careful about it.

I can also get really lazy, and don't consider what I eat enough, and I hardly exercise outside of gym class. Though I guess I'm not that bad about it, since I'm not fat, and I'm most definitely not obese. I also spend a lot of time pacing, so I suppose I burn up more calories then I think.

If the conditions are perfect for me to work, I have an awful habit of procrastinating. However, if the conditions are right, I don't mind working at all, so it's not too bad.

Social anxiety causes me to rely on my family, especially my younger sister, far too much when out in public. I tend to give my sister money when I want to buy something, and have her buy it for me. My mom has me working on that, but I still can't stand lines that use conveyor belts to put your merchandise on, so I almost always go to stores that only use counters instead. That's pretty bad, seeing as I won't be able to go to any major stores such as Target, Walmart, and Safeway without working on it first. And since I never intend on getting married in the future, it's either get over that or go out of my way to find stores that don't user conveyor belts.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by McNugget View Post
    Burning things in the house. Like setting paper on fire, etc.
    That's nothing. I used to buy fireworks as a little kid and set the lake on fire, nya~

Going to stupid websites and get exposed to really bad, sometimes offensive material and yet I'm aware of the consequences. Sheesh, I need to stop.

Well I'm here browsing the forums on my iPad whilst Mummy and Daddy expect me to be asleep.

>:3
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

Hmm, lets see here:

• Swearing
    • Eating mixtures when I bake things
    • Break rules on a game server because its funny
    • Laughing at stuff that other people don't find funny
    • Pick my nose and sometimes my skin
    • Get up early in the morning when my mother doesn't want me to
    • Sneak on a handheld gadget when I'm in bed
    • Occasionally look for trouble

... I'm going to hell.