Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad things you do.

The worst thing I do is revel in others' misfortune, especially if they're my enemies. However, I still try to help them through the event just so they don't see me as an emotionless Asian guy and I don't have to hate them anymore.

i say things i shouldn't about anything on my feeds apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I smoke too much...weed...cigarettes...all of it. I know that I should quit cigarettes but it really is an addiction
    Also I need to stop going to class high. It probably isn't the greatest idea.
    i do that alot. I kinda stopped after a while, mostly because i got tired of feeling rude to other people for smelling. but i was just too awkward to talk to. it just didn't look good on me really. it's kind of why i'm working on quitting. i admittedly acquired an addiction and have been systematically getting myself off it.

I liked going to class in that condition, so as to visualize and burn the information to the back of my head, and then just play it out visually again in my memory till it just consolidated, and got the main idea. I really wanted to get and understand the information well. but when it came to logically explaining it, i couldn't. since my processing was still going thru the whole bottleneck effect. its like downloading something super fast, and then you're kinda like super retarded until you recover and it just kinda crystalized to the point where you're able to word your way around it.

i think the problem is just a respect issue really. i'd just smoke at home and just chill and read. i did it stupidly for political liberal rights and trying to prove some stupid fucking pointless point that not alot of people ****ing even care about. but it's whatevs.
    Last edited by Rave; 22nd January 2013 at 3:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Going to stupid websites and get exposed to really bad, sometimes offensive material and yet I'm aware of the consequences. Sheesh, I need to stop.
    I do that, too. I have not been doing that frequently, though, as it does bother me.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I speak jive, and I'm not black. Kind of like that old white woman in Airplane, but much worse. I'm dead serious - sometimes I do impressions of people in the ghetto that some people might find borderline racist. I often pretend that I'm a ghetto black girl named something like LaQuisha and say "YO GURRRRRL!" in a shrill voice.

When I was on 6 grade, I accidentally throw a rock and hit to a girl's head. I was like, OMG I will be suspended!
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Super Llama View Post
    Well I'm here browsing the forums on my iPad whilst Mummy and Daddy expect me to be asleep.

>:3
    So true!

I lie way too much!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

i am the embodiment of envy, especially around this time of year...
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

I've done so many things that I've lost count... I have few morals so I don't find them bad, but most people do.

Like 6 years ago I joined this other pokemon forum just to spam about this other private, unofficial forum (also semi-pokemon related) I was a member of at the time. I got banned until the year 2024. Whether or not my IP address was banned, I had actually made my computer remember my login info, which I think is why I was never after the ban able to access the forum at all....from that computer. I actually then re-joined the forum later from a different computer, and since I didn't really care about being a member anyway I spitefully pm'd some moderators taunting them of how I rejoined (I also re spammed the forum again). But that was quite a long time ago anyway....
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Default Imajerk

I like to "Throw my friends under the bus" Just too funny.

Red face

I like to constantly talk about random people like William Zabka for no reason. In fact, he is the butt of countless jokes. I included him in a story that I wrote. I also make tacky references to him in my other stories. I made jokes about his weight too. He's gotten very fat since he played all those villains in 80s movies.

This is what he looks like: Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+Sciences+Oscars+EQRwU0Zc-DMl.jpg

I think he aged well, but he should lay off the fatty foods.
    Last edited by lollygag; 7th February 2013 at 4:02 AM.

I swear.

A LOT.

And since I'm generally v. quiet and shy with strangers, they tend to think of me as a meek little mouse girl and it can be a bit of a shock when they get to know me, lol. Both my previous exes were alarmed by it - I cursed more than they did, and one of them was in the navy!

I'm aware that it's not exactly an attractive personality facet, and do try and rein it in a little, but it sort of goes hand-in-hand with being an impatient, passionate person. I certainly don't do it in public or around old people/children/college lecturers where it might offend, though.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

taking my DS into my room. my parents think I'm sleeping but in fact I'm playing pokemon
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I normally don't talk to anyone I don't know... I guess that's bad.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

-I swear too much. And not quietly either. I should stop ._.
    -Im extremely impulsive and do stuff with out thinking.
    -Im also a very regretful person. After doing something dumb and impulsive I proceed to feel bad about it for the rest of the day and the day after XP
    -Im sarcastic too much. To the point where sometimes people dont even realize Im being sarcastic.
    -I get jealous way too easy. And then proceed to be pissed about it for the rest of the day and the day after (・。・)
    -I am a hopeless romantic (・。・)
    -I talk kinda incoherantly.
    -I ramble. Like I am now (・。・) (Incoherant ramble is the worst kind of ramble!)
    -Im a scardy cat.
    -Im oblivious. It takes me too long to realize if Im annoying someone. By the time I realize the damage has been done XP
    -I expect too much from people and myself (・。・)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I swear too much
    I procrastinate with homework
    I eat way too much junk food for an athlete
    My HG team:

I chew on everything. As in bookmarks, wallets, pencils/pens, my lip, metal (pocket knifes taste surprisingly good), and just about everything else, but only when I'm reading (including online).
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I procrastinate on stuff so much. It's weird though. In my advanced classes, pretty much all of us procrastinate but we still get really good grades. Maybe procrastination isn't such a bad thing.

EDIT: Rank up!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I would normally come here to reply to my VMs.
    xD!

At school. I once got caught, but I never get caught in my Piano Class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Well.. one time I was low on cash and I wanted to ask mom for money, but I was afraid to ask that it was something for fun like a game (my mom is very strict and all about schooling) so I fibbed and said I need money for books for my classes and she gave me $50 which was enough for what I wanted to buy. Then I borrowed my classmates book to show to my mom what I "bought" after that she never asked me about what books I bought and just assume it was in my bag or locker in school.
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

Oh, boy....

I guess the biggest, baddest thing I do is look at Hentai..... especially Pokemon Hentai....... I'm f***ed up, aren't I?

Bad things... or bad habits I partake in...

1) Pulling all-nighters on weekends.
    2) Swear.
    3) Backsass under my breath. Especially towards irresponsible and illogical teachers.
    4) Chew on my lip so hard it bleeds sometimes; on a daily basis.
    5) Browse 4chan when I'm extremely bored. Pig out on junk food.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

The BADDEST thing i have done was during summer with my brothers during summer last year we stole all the people's front door step mats and change them with others people's it was awesome XD
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Being extremely lazy.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

I stay up way too late every night, usually on the internet doing nothing productive. I also tend to procrastinate a lot.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast