Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 982

Thread: Bad things you do.

  1. #651
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lavender Town
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Stealing Pokemon cards from my cousin (and my friend, I got lucky).
    Under Construction

  2. #652

    Default

    I have a temper....I yell and cuss alot....I'm deffinatley no angel.

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The home is where the heart is
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Biology class; we dissolved eggs' shells in vinegar, so we had this gelatinous sphere from the inside of the egg, with a horrible vinegar smell. We put two of these in the liquid soap containers from the bathroom. Hehehe.
    "You can't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Number from 0 to 100?
    Posts
    482

    Default

    I do way too many things against my religion - God's gonna punish me for it in the afterlife for not repenting... :'(

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    I get too demotivated easily and I give up a lot. I have a loong way to go before I can get better.
    - Nate the

  6. #656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I get too demotivated easily and I give up a lot. I have a loong way to go before I can get better.
    - Nate the
    Same here, though not as much as I did years ago.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  7. #657
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Birthday Massacre
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    I'm on this forum instead of doing my psychology homework.. #Yolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    58

    Default

    all depends hat you call bad, it honestly depends on your point of view and beliefs i guess
    i do nothing bad because i'm an angel
    i swear alot, party hard, etc..
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #659

    Default

    I fight back and loss everybody trust.. So Many act so drama about it... I don't know who to trust. all I want is love *crying*

  10. #660

    Default

    Sometimes I get so pisst off whenever my mum asks me to do something which she is obviously fit to do. I often dismiss that she's just too lazy to do it. Now, I'm practicing self-control here.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota
    Posts
    870

    Default

    I watch R-rated movies at 11. Now I'm at Interpol's most wanted.
    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  12. #662
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,228

    Default

    I watch PG movies...without parental guidance. On a more serious note, I would say the worst thing I do is swear and I swear A LOT. It's not much after that. I suppose it depends on what you consider "bad". I don't read the Terms and Conditions on iTunes yet I say I did when the program asks. So I lie to my computer screen. I guess that's bad.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  13. #663
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    763

    Default

    This morning, I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.... without any milk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

  14. #664
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    514

    Default

    I stay up wayy to late every night, then I make breakfast at 2 am in the morning. My parents don't understand that 2 am is still the morning... sheesh.

    I can be annoying to everyone sometimes... on purpose too which makes it bad i guess.

  15. #665

    Default

    Whenever I'm annoyed, I cuss way too often in my mind. Afterwards, I feel sorry and guilty for myself, everytime.




        Spoiler:- Credits::

    - please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

  16. #666

    Default

    Been to court twice. Caught speeding 15 MPH over on the same street both times. I SHOULD LEARN. T^T
    Claimed Pidgeotto and Morty of Pokemon!
    White 2 FC - 0906.1633.6882
    **I'm looking for multiple Pokes in multiple threads. MESSAGE me back plz~**

  17. #667
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    I eat all the food in your house.

  18. #668
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I stay awake untill very late at night, this gives me problems during my day since i dont have that much time to sleep because of that. I need to stop but i just dont know how because late at night seems to be the better moment to play games and thinks like that. At least where i live, it's so freaking noisy here during all the day.
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

  19. #669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EggThief View Post
    Stealing Pokemon cards from my cousin (and my friend, I got lucky).
    I steal Pokemon cards whenever I get a chance <_<
    Reblog and Follow my blog please! Cutest Pokemon

  20. #670
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    988

    Default

    I procrastinate, a lot. So much in fact, I've been procrastinating writing this post.

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    264

    Default

    I constantly tease my other siblings

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I Stole Pokemon cards from my friends, I got lucky they still dont know?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    yes please
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I party alot nowadays, but since I've got maxxed out grades at college.. I'm not concerned whatsoever.
    POKÉMON X & AS FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/V-508-9212-A/secretbase
    my secret base

    suicidal Blisseys with bad attitudes and a Healing Wish
    currently breeding high ATK IV Chanseys in Dream Balls for your swagger shenanigans
        Spoiler:- QR code:
    CURRENT MM:

  24. #674
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    I peel dead skin off my lips, IN PUBLIC, and I don't bother saying "excuse me" after belching out loud.

    And I procrastinate. A lot.

  25. #675
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Moga Woods
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Fightin', swearin', gluttony...
    One time in high school I drew a naked lizard-man and superglued it to the blackboard just for kicks and to tick my teacher off.
    No one hears muffled screams. No one sees faded tears.

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •