Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad things you do.

Fightin', swearin', gluttony...
    One time in high school I drew a naked lizard-man and superglued it to the blackboard just for kicks and to tick my teacher off.
    No one hears muffled screams. No one sees faded tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayamba View Post
    Fightin', swearin', gluttony...
    One time in high school I drew a naked lizard-man and superglued it to the blackboard just for kicks and to tick my teacher off.
    Wow, someone is a bad***, can't say I would risk that, I'd feel to guilty

FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandDragon View Post
    I stay up wayy to late every night, then I make breakfast at 2 am in the morning. My parents don't understand that 2 am is still the morning... sheesh.

I can be annoying to everyone sometimes... on purpose too which makes it bad i guess.
    I turn on my computer just before midnight and I'm online until 10am. All. Night. I am a true Night Owl. My friends tease me about it by sending me owl-shaped jewelery and sending me owl jokes.

And then I sleep until 4 or 5pm

I just told someone's secret to someone else about him ditching school one day. xD

I troll some forums that are not so active.

Whenever I'm "meme talking", it gets me into trouble, a lot for some reason.
    - Nate the

I call people nazis whenever they donʻt do something for me even though iʻm german
    Need help with the pokemon TCG? Hit me up with a message

i eat a lot (all the food in the house basically). i also play to many jokes on my friends, to the point that i'm out of control. finally, i swear when i get annoyed and that is something i try to avoid.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Sometimes I get too hooked to my computer that I go way past my allotted time, and of course I always get in trouble. Honestly, why can't I get enough.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I try not to do bad things, but this morning i commited murder...I brutally murdered a cockroach. XD It was crawling on my leg. Ick. I hate them.

There was one time i was tempted to do a bad thing but decided not to. Its pokemon related too. I was at Wal-Mart and saw a Zekrom EX tin all opened with the Zekrom Promo still inside.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Swearing is my main thing besides making others mad at me
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by latiamy View Post
    I try not to do bad things, but this morning i commited murder...I brutally murdered a cockroach. XD It was crawling on my leg. Ick. I hate them.
    You bloody scared me for a second.

Sometimes I make binge purchases to make up for the fact that I spend more money on others than myself. I still feel guilty because I don't like spending on myself.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

I try to be the most decent person I can be, I don't cuss and I avoid gossip (though it's very difficult), but I remember one situation way back in 1st grade. Everyone in the class had their own supply box that held their pens, pencils, etc. I was pulling a prank on one of my friends and I threw theirs in the trash can, I know it may sound weird but we were in 1st grade that time, heh. Anyways, the next day, he was worrying about where it was and the teacher began asking the class if they had anything to do with it. Being the coward I was, I denied it, and a few weeks later the boy had to buy his own supply box along with new school supplies. Even though it wasn't a major major incident, I feel really guilty costing his family trouble.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

sometimes i forgot i'm smarter than a lot of people and i basically end up calling them retarded

:)))))))

I have a big mouth, and when I would say weird things or say things that I shouldn't say(as in talking to myself constantly or saying secrets), people get mad, and I don't do that now.

But, I also get mad at others and try to get back at them because you know, when you have that urge to get back at them for what they did that you didn't do or deserve and that's not really fair. I used to do it a lot, but not that much as I did and got my first suspension two years ago for fighting over refusing to be told to mind my own business or be quiet.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Smoke, drink, pr0n, cuss alot

Quote Originally Posted by latiamy View Post
    That too, like 5 times a day, got a real roach problem in my bathroom. I'm like Hitler to the roaches.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/1rt0ts.jpg[/IMG]
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
    Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
    (^Good battle video of mine)

I swear A LOT. I tend to kick people, you can usually find me in an after school detention. One time, I chucked a trash can at my classroom window, and ran like hell. :P

3DS FC: 5086 1695 2952

"Beauty will come in many forms.
    Some not always pretty."

Currently playing: Pkmn X, AC:NL, Azran legacies.
    Currently watching: Hanibane renmei, Fairy Tail, MLP S4, PKMN XY
    Current PKMN X team: Sylveon, Blaziken, Delphox, Charizard, Togetic, Lucario

Sometimes i cuss a lot and use racial slurs but i am a good guy!
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Whenever I'm "meme talking", it gets me into trouble, a lot for some reason.
    - Nate the
    Because it's dumb and annoying

Bad things I do?

I make offensive jokes (racist, sexist etc) (I don't mean any of them, I'm neither racist, nor sexist)
    I smoke weed (inb4 someone says it's addictive, and ruins lives)
    I swear more than I should
    I'm overly mouthy (I'm quite gobby, I used t get into fights a lot because of it)
    I warez too much (I have other things to buy)
    I look down on people that are less intelligent than me

That's about it, but if I think of any more, I will post. I am actually a reasonably nice guy, despite what you may think about me, after reading the above.
        Spoiler:- games I want:

Click the banner to check out my semi-regularly updated chiptune filled soundcloud.

Break my parents household rules
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I once threw a marshmallow into a fire. :-)
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
    There Was This One Time While Back where
    I killed an FROG organism in the heart. FROG was dead rip, but Aerythis had a plan. FRORG was to be reserectred to NOT LONGER DEAD as a CONCEQUENCES of my BAD KILLING SHAME MURDER CONVICTION. You see the stiory telled, I was a very highly somehat SASDISDICT human been, todards animals of small and helpless and/or.

So that is why I am no longer CHANGE, now protekting banana slugs with PASION of the redrainwood forests[/b]

A other time I chewd with mouth open while cheweing
    Wut.................?
    My Y Team:

I bite my nails, and I happen to get grounded when I don't want to.

Credit to Bru for my banners<3
    Quote Originally Posted by TayRanitar View Post
    Was wonder trading some starters yesterday and got a Bidoof called "JustinBieber". I then took it to the elite 4 to get mauled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    You, sir, are a true hero. I would follow you to hell and back.

When I eat cookies, I never share

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast