Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad things you do.

Pretending that I'm up early when in reality I just stayed up all night.

Swearing a lot, except for when I'm with family. And throwing random stuff in the fireplace..

I tend to be a smarta-- at times. I can't help but to get away with last words. I'd feel useless otherwise.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

I tell my research adviser that I'm doing my work when I'm really just goofing off. This is a recent phenomenon with me. I just think the past three years of university sucked all the ambition and work ethnic out of me. I'm pretty burnt out. I still get the job done on schedule, but if I really just put eight hours of work a day, I could get it done in three days and not three weeks.

Fuq, if I really wanted to, I could do anything I set my mind to. I just became, well, lazy!

---

I'm twenty-one, but I look fourteen years old. Basically, I look like a freshman in high school. I often use this to get discounts on things that high schoolers get. I cannot walk around high schools in session though, because they assume I jumped the fence and escaped.
    Last edited by Silent_Vibrava; 28th July 2013 at 4:52 PM.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

I make fun of people to their faces a lot, most realize I'm joking, some get really upset XD

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

i am one of the worst (best?) procrastinators ever. i procrastinate to the point where, if there is a big project due in school, i will either attempt to finish it the night before it's due or, instead, attempt to finish it at school the day it's due. i just can't be bothered to do anything, because i'm too busy playing video games or browsing the internet -- i am one of the laziest people on the planet earth.

i have problems expressing and handling emotion so i have made a lot of people mad at me by not reacting in an appropriate fashion. for example, my friend was at the hospital a few weeks ago -- i was informed of this over the internet, thankfully, so i could take the time to make up a suitable reply, but at the time i just stared at the screen and all i could think was 'okay, so?' this only happens when other people are involved, however, because i am so socially awkward, and i dislike people in general, even if i'm friends with them.

i lie a lot. there is no reason for me to do it most of the time -- there won't be any consequences if i tell the truth -- but i do it anyway just because i can.

Smoke cigarettes & drink energy drinks=bad things I do :/

I dislike certain people and then begin to dislike people that speak to those people. Is that bad? lol.

Meh. IDGAF

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

I tend to forget to do really anything with my parents besides eat with them..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Black War Dragon View Post
    I dislike certain people and then begin to dislike people that speak to those people. Is that bad? lol.

Meh. IDGAF
    Ehh... I think that's normal. I do it. I know others who do it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Sometimes I ignore people when iam angry. I once ignored a friend of mine for 1,5 month. And when I meet new people I never contact them. they have to contact me first or else I ignore them.But maybe that's because i am shy as ****.

i have a terrible potty mouth and i smoke weed. other than that i'm completely innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CallOfTheIndie~ View Post
    I tend to be a smarta-- at times. I can't help but to get away with last words. I'd feel useless otherwise.
    You're not alone. I'm constantly telling people off.
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

I entered through the "Not an Entrance" automatic door at a grocery store yesterday. I'm probably at the top of the FBI's most wanted list now lol.

First, I bite my nails, I don't know how to stop it. It doesn't hurt, but I'd still like to end this...

Second, I let people walk all over me. I'm extremely unselfish, I don't have the guts to stand up to some people, and I'm shy. Of course, some people take advantage of that...

Third, I have awful social skills, and am also a persistent ******* who sometimes can't stop when trying to achieve something. I don't hurt people, but unintentionally, I do sometimes annoy them. Sure, sometimes I succeed, but it makes people hate me, it's just not worth it.

Fourth, when my dad is being hypocrite (which happens quite often), I tell him that during arguments. Of course that's bad. After all, others have the right to say about me whatever they want, but whenever I dare to even attempt to criticize others, I'm taking it way too far. That's how people act towards me pretty much all my life, why can't I just shut up and do what others tell me to do? I'm just way too stubborn..

Fifth, I'm a pessimist with no self-confidence. I still try things and really try my best, but rarely believe in success...

Sixth, I don't sleep enough. I have to wake up for school at 6:30 PM, and often fall asleep at 0:30-1:00 PM.

Seventh, I'm extremely suspicious, I rarely trust people, and assume people have bad intentions way too often. This is a consequence of being bullied for pretty much all my life, and no one ever doing anything about it.

Eightest, I suck at accepting gifts from others, I just feel guilty about taking without giving... I come off as ungrateful, while that's really not true. I appreciate the offer, I just feel bad about accepting it. It's a consequence of my unselfishness and my negative self-image.

Ninth, I'm oversensitive. I'm offended or hurt sometimes when other people would just think "oh well, I don't care."

Tenth, I hate being touched, I quickly try to move away when someone tries to touch me.

Eleventh, I can be very impulsive when feeling endangered or angry. And at other times, I think way too much while I should just do things instead of constantly thinking about it.

Twelfth, I have trouble letting things go. I try to move on, I really don't live in the past, but I do keep feeling bad about things longer than I should. I don't live in the past, let's see if this is the right way to say it: I live in the present, look forward to the future, and sometimes go back to the past.

Thirteenth, I expect more from myself than from others. When others make a mistake, I don't blame them. When I do something wrong/stupid, I'm really angry at myself.

Fourteenth, I feel guilty way too easily. When I do the slightest thing wrong, I feel guilty about letting people down, even if they say they don't mind. The smallest things can make me feel guilty.

I play too many video games. I know it's stupid but I really can't help it.
    Sorry if my English isn't good. I'm Dutch.

I got a 92 on my history test. :/
    I was scarred for life after that.

Spoiler:- Credit:

VO Wins: 95

I... U///U ... I... I PLAY WITH MY FOOD!! T.T There, I said it..
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Sometimes, when no one is home but me, I eat desserts.

Also, when my teacher tells me to write a two-page essay, I write 2.5 pages.

Oh snap, it's the cops
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Okay, people. A lot of these belong in confessions, you don't want these heinous acts being attached to your username forever

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Sometimes, when no one is home but me, I eat desserts.

Also, when my teacher tells me to write a two-page essay, I write 2.5 pages.

Oh snap, it's the cops
    I do much naughtier things when I'm home alone.

>~>

<~<

Listen to music at 11pm, fall asleep at 1am
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I do much naughtier things when I'm home alone.

>~>

<~<
    Yeah, eating desserts when you're home alone is child's play.

Spending gas money on food... Especially macarons!

Wasting study time on Sereb- I mean Youtube...

Lying to my parents about why I'm taking so long to get home.

Normal teenager stuff, really. Well, minus the sex, drugs, and alcohol. Yay for chastity!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Going to bed, then staying up 2 hours later playing games and looking stuff up on my phone

Cussing CONSTANTLY in front of everyone except my family

I enjoyed tossing my cat around with my brother
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I entered through the "Not an Entrance" automatic door at a grocery store yesterday. I'm probably at the top of the FBI's most wanted list now lol.
    I did that before too. And I went out an Entrance one as well by mistake XD.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast