Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Anyone think that if the pokemon in this game have DW abilities, then we could have Unova pokemon with DW abilities? Because it's already confirmed Unova pokemon will be in the game (Kami Trio), and it seems likely that pokemon from this game will have DW abilities. (for Arceus' sake, the name's Dream Radar!) And if we can get Unova starters with DW abilities...Contrary Serperior!

Ah, I love wishing for unlikely things to happen.
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

I know it sounds awesome for most... and that it includes the 3 new forms of the Kami Trio... but there is something that has me not quite into Poke Dream Radar yet... : /

I think it could be a way for us to get Dream World abilities on Unova Pokemon which is currently impossible due to the fact that most lack sprites for the entree forest. At least I hope that is...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by charizarddude View Post
    Anyone think that if the pokemon in this game have DW abilities, then we could have Unova pokemon with DW abilities? Because it's already confirmed Unova pokemon will be in the game (Kami Trio), and it seems likely that pokemon from this game will have DW abilities. (for Arceus' sake, the name's Dream Radar!) And if we can get Unova starters with DW abilities...Contrary Serperior!

At least you realize it is unlikely... I think we will either have to wait a long while for that probably from an event...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I think this would be the perfect way to release another Zorua.

And I'm kind of hoping. I don't want to relocate my last Celebi. Yeah, I could breed Zorua/Zoroark, I know, but I have this thing were I have to do every event I can.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

So the pokemon dream radar will cost money?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

Quote Originally Posted by Victini is cool View Post
    So the pokemon dream radar will cost money?
    300 yen, so anywhere from $3 to $5 when it comes here

I don't think it's that unlikely, personally. I was just thinking this...

This is called the Dream Radar, right? I feel like the fact that this has anything to do with dreams means that it has a connection to the Dream World. I think the Dream Radar could be a way of getting the 5th Gen Pokemon with hidden abilities.

Yeah maybe the DR pokes you catch have their DW abilities? (for those that have DW ablilites)
    Finally, Chandelure with shadow tag!
    Last edited by 32er; 30th May 2012 at 6:47 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    Well I guess it is finally time to upgrade to the 3DS. My DS Lite has been handy but seems I will finally have a reason to. I really hope there aren't limiting factors to this, the idea of just going to a new place pulling out the 3DS and finding random pokemon seems like a very cool concept. I am thinking along the lines of Monster Rancher a la the CD insert function, does anyone remember what I am speaking about?
    Yeah, some friends of mine had Monster Rancher, but I never played the series. The CD's were used to generate unique random number seeds. I'm not sure how that would translate to a camera.

I'm hoping that a lot of work gets put into this. Would be cool if the Pokemon were able to hide behind objects.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    Yeah, some friends of mine had Monster Rancher, but I never played the series. The CD's were used to generate unique random number seeds. I'm not sure how that would translate to a camera.

I'm hoping that a lot of work gets put into this. Would be cool if the Pokemon were able to hide behind objects.
    It would be very cool if you had to move around to get the pokemon when they can hide behind stuff.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Victini is in this ball and it will V-Create you

Name: Victini
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Thanks to silverysoul for the victini ball

Will latios go uber because soul dew is in b/w2??????

If one with a 3DS and limited wifi access could get online just long enough to buy and download dream radar, it might give them the ability to grab DW pokémon without having to go online all the time. Restrictions or not, it'd be a divine gift from Arceus to folks like me who live way out in the boondocks.

Interesting feature, not thought about this much.
    Just need a good reason to purchase a 3DS, until they release a game on it - I probably won't buy one.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Victini is cool View Post
    It would be very cool if you had to move around to get the pokemon when they can hide behind stuff.
    Haha, Tornadus hiding behind my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Interesting feature, not thought about this much.
    Just need a good reason to purchase a 3DS, until they release a game on it - I probably won't buy one.
    Have you tried Rumble Blast yet, it's pretty fun, but you probably meant Main Game. Anyways, they will probably release 6th Gen on 3DS(hopefully).
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedeino View Post
    Haha, Tornadus hiding behind my couch.

Have you tried Rumble Blast yet, it's pretty fun, but you probably meant Main Game. Anyways, they will probably release 6th Gen on 3DS(hopefully).
    Nope, it looks really cool though.
    I might actually get the 3DS for that game..any thoughts/opinions? What do you think of Rumble Blast, is it worth it?

I might actually get the 3DS for that game..any thoughts/opinions? What do you think of Rumble Blast, is it worth it?
    No. It's got the most barren storyline and dialogue I've ever seen in a game, and it's ultimately not rewarding for completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    No. It's got the most barren storyline and dialogue I've ever seen in a game, and it's ultimately not rewarding for completion.
    Thanks. Will take that on board :]

If you had a 3DS already, pokemon rumble blast would be worth buying. But since you don't, I would vote against it. I have it. It's very repetitive. Only if your a very enthusiastic pokemon player, then I would recommend getting it. Buts its not worth itself and the price of a 3DS unless of course you are interested in buying other 3DS games (Mario kart 7 ;D) Anyways not on topic! I haven't downloaded any pokemon 3DS things, but if you can get cool pokemon I might especially since im in to competitive battling

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    If you had a 3DS already, pokemon rumble blast would be worth buying. But since you don't, I would vote against it. I have it. It's very repetitive. Only if your a very enthusiastic pokemon player, then I would recommend getting it. Buts its not worth itself and the price of a 3DS unless of course you are interested in buying other 3DS games (Mario kart 7 ;D) Anyways not on topic! I haven't downloaded any pokemon 3DS things, but if you can get cool pokemon I might especially since im in to competitive battling
    Thank you for a much more productive response then the last one.
    What is the gameplay like in terms of graphics, features, replay value and innovativity?
    I guess I'm not in a rush to buy a 3DS, but i'll have to see later this year :]

Seems the Pokemon caught will have dw abilities. Thundurus' sacred beast forme was shown being released from a dream ball in the recent trailer posted by grei in a few threads.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Seems the Pokemon caught will have dw abilities. Thundurus' sacred beast forme was shown being released from a dream ball in the recent trailer posted by grei in a few threads.
    Sorry for posting it so often. :S It was lolipiece who found it, btw.

So, if they were in a dream ball, then they're caught in the Entree Forest... and yeah, that does seem to mean that they might have DW abilities. Oh boy! I hope we get some good Unova Pokemon in the Dream Radar!

Dream Radar is looking promising, I love the aesthetics and the light-laser thing you have to do,
    may actually get a 3DS, to make use of this feature - perhaps..

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Sorry for posting it so often. :S It was lolipiece who found it, btw.

So, if they were in a dream ball, then they're caught in the Entree Forest... and yeah, that does seem to mean that they might have DW abilities. Oh boy! I hope we get some good Unova Pokemon in the Dream Radar!
    Like Contrary Serperior! With a possible chance of getting move tutors to help with its ability!

Anyways, anyone have any thoughts on how non-flying pokemon move around in Dream Radar?
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

Like Contrary Serperior! With a possible chance of getting move tutors to help with its ability!

Anyways, anyone have any thoughts on how non-flying pokemon move around in Dream Radar?
    I was JUST thinking of that!
    Well, Seviper has a currently un-released DW Ability, so maybe it slithers?
    Or a Pokemon like Breloom (Not sure if it has a DW Ability) could sort of jump around.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

I imagine ground-dwelling POkemon will just appear at the bottom of the screen, and you'd have to tilt the 3DS down in order to see them. It wouldn't be too complicated. They'd probably walk/move like normal.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast