Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Question: On the send research menu, can you select the Pokemon you want to transfer? Or does it automatically transfer all of the Pokemon you've caught in the Dream Radar? I mean, once I actually get the games, I'd like to transfer some stuff pretty early, but I'd like to hold on to my legendary beasts until I've gotten all 8 badges. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Question: On the send research menu, can you select the Pokemon you want to transfer? Or does it automatically transfer all of the Pokemon you've caught in the Dream Radar? I mean, once I actually get the games, I'd like to transfer some stuff pretty early, but I'd like to hold on to my legendary beasts until I've gotten all 8 badges. Thanks.
    Nope, it's all at once

Hello all,

I thought I might try to clear some things up in case anyone had questions. Sorry if it was already addressed!

First, on the obtainable pokemon page, the pokemon you have a chance to get is determined by the color of orb you have on the top right of the upper screen. The whole "getting the most orbs of a single color" only seemed to work for me after I got all of the therians (I used the coin/date change trick to get all of the orbs needed). Also, a quick and easy trick if you're looking to get a certain type of orb group is right after completing a level full of clouds, immediately start again with the single cloud, and get ONE orb of the color you need. If you mess up, you can do it again, and it doesn't really waste much time or clouds because there will always be at least one cloud in the level.

Keep in mind, if you haven't also, that you have a better chance of getting more orbs if you wait until the cloud is big before you shoot it. This kind of works for pokemon/items, where you have to time shooting the clouds when they turn yellow.

Oh, and I have a question for anyone who has also already beaten it. Anyone know how to get the "Special Parts" pokemon? I tried all three codes and nothing happened.

Pile of suckage! My Thudurus was Adamant of all natures. Grumble...

Anybody know anything about the blue and orange orbs?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Just got my Thundurus Lax nature atleast its better then Brave or Adamant or something...

Basic Extension
    Retrieval Extension
    Dowsing Extension
    Eureka Extension α
    Eureka Extension β
    Eureka Extension γ
    Temporal Extension
    Spatial Extension **This is a guess (I don't have Pearl), but probably correct
    Renegade Extension
    Diving Extension
    Ranibow Extension **This is a guess (I don't have HeartGold), but probably correct
    Simulator α
    Simulator β
    Simulator γ

No luck with the Special ones...

how do you get the pokemon you transfer in game? I thought I sent a Muna over but....
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    how do you get the pokemon you transfer in game? I thought I sent a Muna over but....
    You go to send research data in the title screen with the desired game in the 3DS. From there, you go to the game's unova link in the title screen of game copy and click on 3DS Link and you'll get it sent to the PC.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Sorry for not reading over this entire thread, I'm sure this question has already been answered. Is there anyway we can soft reset the pokemon we obtain from here? An answer would be awesome.

Well, anyways, I got both Riolu and Drifloon! Now I have my LC Troll and one of my challenge mode pokemon, and getting orbs is really easy! Well, I hope I can get Tornadus soon

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Funny thing, Saturday, at 11:54 PM, I was poking around on the E-Shop when I remembered about DR being released alongside with BW2. So I searched it and lo and behold it was up for sale, when I got my White 2 I sent the Pokemon I caught through the DR to it, the only gripe I have really about it is the whole moving around thing.
    Try turning 360 to catch a revive, yeah that didn't make sense to me either.

How do you use Gen IV games for DR? Sorry for the dumb question, I caught Tornadus and when I put in HG, it didn't show the special area for Ho-Oh so I was wondering, was it supposed to be unlocked after Landorus?
    Last edited by TomoEGoto; 9th October 2012 at 2:59 AM.

Does it work when I delete the game and re-download it and start form the beginning

to have new legendary pokemon and send them to pokemon black 2 after I reset the save

and repeat it until I have them with good nature and IV

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    Does it work when I delete the game and re-download it and start form the beginning

to have new legendary pokemon and send them to pokemon black 2 after I reset the save

and repeat it until I have them with good nature and IV
    Nope. As said on the main site
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    The Legendary Pokémon can only be sent once from any Dream Radar game, and received once from any Black 2 & White 2 game.
    meaning that separate 3DSs and accounts and separate game catridges is the only way to "reset" the legends. Meaning you have to create multiple accounts to download dream radar however many times you think you can dish out, you have to buy 3DSs however many times you can dish out, and you have to buy a copy of Black or White 2 however many times you can dish out. The end result can vary from 500-15000+$ depending on how rich you are and how much you want to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Nope. As said on the main site meaning that separate 3DSs and accounts and separate game catridges is the only way to "reset" the legends. Meaning you have to create multiple accounts to download dream radar however many times you think you can dish out, you have to buy 3DSs however many times you can dish out, and you have to buy a copy of Black or White 2 however many times you can dish out. The end result can vary from 500-15000+$ depending on how rich you are and how much you want to spend.
    I remember asking way earlier in the thread and I think he said that if you completely delete the game's data and redownload it you can get the legends again. But you can't send them to the same game, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I remember asking way earlier in the thread and I think he said that if you completely delete the game's data and redownload it you can get the legends again. But you can't send them to the same game, yeah.
    Is that so? If that's the case, does it count for every single legend, including the cartridge ones? If so then that means I don't have to worry about the whole having them level 5 or not, but it'll still probably take some time for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by TomoEGoto View Post
    was it supposed to be unlocked after Landorus?
    Correct. You have to catch all three kamis - 3000-some Orbs - before you can do the Generation IV Legendary levels.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

why couldn't they let us SR
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You can delete your save and start again, but you can't send a second Tornadus, Thundurus or Landorus to a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    To clarify

Each Dream Radar save can send one Tornadus, one Thundurus and one Landorus
    Each Black 2/White 2 game file can receive one Tornadus, one Thundurus and one Landorus
    Just reposting what the boss man said.
    Simply put, you can get more legendaries by restarting your Dream Radar and sending the Pokémon to a different Black/White 2 save file than the one you already sent the first legendaries to.
    For anyone who was wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    why couldn't they let us SR
    I wish we could soft reset, but u there is a way to rng them but its really hard very hard.

Here's how to points work, the more u get it saves the number and continues to add to that number say 100 orbs and u bought a lazer, scope or something well the more orbs u get will add to those 100 orbs u already obtain.

Which is good, why 200 is for the first kami trio and 1,500 is for the second and 3,000 is for the last, faster way of going threw this game is 3ds coins those golden coins from having your 3ds on while walking around or something. u can use 10 of them per day. also get the visi scope upgrade more clouds equals more points to get.

I caught more than 2000 dream orbs and the max. of clouds that appear for me is 25 rite now with it being level 4. If i get 100 orbs per hours, then I need to clock 10 more hours to get access to catching my last kamio pokemon. Then, I'll be able to get my hands on the Hidden Ability IV pokemon.

Is can the three upgrade types go beyond level 5?
    Last edited by confuser987; 9th October 2012 at 6:43 AM.

I can't unlock any of the "special parts" pokemon on this. I've beaten the game and I've tried each code on every screen. Are the special part codes only for the Japanese version of the game? Or am I messing something up? I really wanted Beldum.

Quote Originally Posted by jefffey View Post
    I can't unlock any of the "special parts" pokemon on this. I've beaten the game and I've tried each code on every screen. Are the special part codes only for the Japanese version of the game? Or am I messing something up? I really wanted Beldum.
    are you using the circle pad or the dpad
    I don't know if that matters, granted

are you using the circle pad or the dpad
    I don't know if that matters, granted
    I've tried both, but realistically Dream Radar doesn't even recognize the circle pad.

Quote Originally Posted by jefffey View Post
    I've tried both, but realistically Dream Radar doesn't even recognize the circle pad.
    Huh, guess the codes are just region locked for...some...reason?
    Unless there's another criteria to meet

I'm assuming so.
    I don't think there's any more criteria for me to meet, honestly. I have everything unless for some reason I need low capture times on the legendaries I doubt it.

you can only use those after you catch landorus....same with the cartridges to get ho-oh lugia etc.....

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast