Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 667

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Reverse World
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    Any amount. Any type. Any time. Anywhere.
    Awesome. But then wouldn't it be too easy to spam Therians?
    Anger the Blaziken, and you get BURNED

    Example of the above:
    YOU: Hey Blaziken, your ugly!
    BLAZIKEN: .......JO FACE!(burnnned)

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateblaziken11 View Post
    Awesome. But then wouldn't it be too easy to spam Therians?
    No more than it would be to spam anything else

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Reverse World
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    No more than it would be to spam anything else
    Good point
    Anger the Blaziken, and you get BURNED

    Example of the above:
    YOU: Hey Blaziken, your ugly!
    BLAZIKEN: .......JO FACE!(burnnned)

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Hmm catching the Gen IV legends was easy and therians were easy too but they keep jump around to your blind spot imo

    I'm a little dissapointed that the Gen 4 legends didn't get a 2D moving sprite like the therians did during the battle
    Last edited by Ginji; 11th October 2012 at 7:38 AM.

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  5. #405
    SkittyOnWailord's Avatar
    SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Outside your window O_O
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    The files are stored inside of the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the SD Card. DCIM are your pictures, I believe. So back up your Nintendo 3DS folder. I don't know exactly which files in the Nintendo 3DS are Dream Radar specific, but back them all up to be sure.

    And if you go to put this back up back on your SD Card (say to get Landorus again), make sure you make a back up of the current folder so you don't lose your data on other apps.
    Yeah, I know they're in that folder somewhere. I was hoping to find out exactly where though since my "Nintendo 3DS" folder is 3.95GB and it takes a pretty long time to go back and forth with the whole folder. :/
    なにがでるかな!?


    I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

    Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

  6. #406
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Caught all the legends

    Tornadus: timid
    Thundurus: lonely
    Landorus: jolly
    Lugia: serious
    Ho-oh: adamant
    Dialga: brave
    Palkia: bashful
    Giratina: quiet

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    It's now out in Australia. Besides the Munna which I think is automatic in the tutorial, the first Pokemon I got on Dream Radar was Riolu! Haha! They love me! Riolu was the first encounter in Floccesey Ranch and now the first Pokemon caught in Dream Radar!

    OMG It's Female!

        Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

    __________
    Twitter

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Caught all the legends

    Tornadus: timid
    Thundurus: lonely
    Landorus: jolly
    Lugia: serious
    Ho-oh: adamant
    Dialga: brave
    Palkia: bashful
    Giratina: quiet
    I would have totally picked your set of natures over my set.

    Hoenn has disappointed.

    P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I have over 3000 orbs gathered, and I haven't received the extension for Landorus. Is there something else I have to do first? I just started White 2 last night and transferred over what I already had, including the first two Therians.
    I just realized why Torchic can learn Flamethrower, but Blaziken cannot. Blaziken is already a kung fu chicken-man that can burn you by punching or kicking you. If it could breathe fire as well, the world could not contain the resulting awesomeness.

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    I have all 3 extensions now. I kinda wanna use it to get multiple life orbs, but it is too expensive. I might save them up; I hope that there will be an update to Dream Radar

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vashthekaizoku View Post
    I have over 3000 orbs gathered, and I haven't received the extension for Landorus. Is there something else I have to do first? I just started White 2 last night and transferred over what I already had, including the first two Therians.
    First, are you sure that you have 3000. If you check your math (or got the message) and have the affirmative, maybe you just need to go to the menu. It would not be a bad idea to do another orb collecting level.

    I have found Togepi and Sigilyph on Green Orb levels. Togepi swings like a pendulum, as well as the Fire Stone.

    Hoenn has disappointed.

    P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    The professor told me I had enough orbs. She didn't give me the extension though. Do I need to buy more of the equipment upgrades first? My Beam is level 4 and the other 2 are level 3. Could that be it?
    I just realized why Torchic can learn Flamethrower, but Blaziken cannot. Blaziken is already a kung fu chicken-man that can burn you by punching or kicking you. If it could breathe fire as well, the world could not contain the resulting awesomeness.

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    how do you get the new extensions i had 100 orbs but did get any new extension

  14. #414
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    So how rare are Riolu and Togepi? I still haven't found one!!!

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    How many orbs does it take to get the final Eureka Extension? On the main Serebii site it says you unlock him at 800 orbs, but it also says 3000.
    Soul Silver FC: 3268 0578 1279

    Pokemon Y FC: 3007 8277 1860

  16. #416

    Default

    The 400/600/800 orbs is the price of playing each one as a time attack after you've unlocked all three. The larger amounts are how many you need to play them the first time, in total orbs collected.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  17. #417
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    So how rare are Riolu and Togepi? I still haven't found one!!!
    Riolu is actually pretty common. I haven't found togepi yet.

    I've only found

    Riolu
    Igglybuff
    Sigilyph
    Bronzor
    Drifloon
    Shuckle
    And all the legends

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Yeah, I know they're in that folder somewhere. I was hoping to find out exactly where though since my "Nintendo 3DS" folder is 3.95GB and it takes a pretty long time to go back and forth with the whole folder. :/
    i totally understand you and i have the same question. i'm doing homework for classes right now, yet i'd like to know myself, so as soon as i'm done (barely any data on my sd card0, i'll do a little test for you me and anyone else that needs to know.
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    751

    Default

    How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

    While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

    I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

    While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

    I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.
    I was only in Driftviel once I got my Ralts, so it's not that

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I just got Pokeballs from Bianca and I already have Ralts.

    According to Bulbapedia's Dream Radar page, more Pokemon become catchable after you catch each Therian. Ralts is available after Thundurus and Togepi is after Landorus.
    I just realized why Torchic can learn Flamethrower, but Blaziken cannot. Blaziken is already a kung fu chicken-man that can burn you by punching or kicking you. If it could breathe fire as well, the world could not contain the resulting awesomeness.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

    While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

    I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.
    I just got Ralts and Bronzor moments before reading this. I've only received my Pokémon and took Bianca's tour through the Pokémon Center. So you can get outside region Pokémon before you unlock the National Dex.

    And you'll know when the orbs are orange because they literally turn orange. Lol. From the beginning, the orbs always change from green to pink. Now they change from green to pink to orange. Unless you're color blind to orange (is this possible?) you should be able to see the third color change.
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Assailant View Post
    I just got Ralts and Bronzor moments before reading this. I've only received my Pokémon and took Bianca's tour through the Pokémon Center. So you can get outside region Pokémon before you unlock the National Dex.

    And you'll know when the orbs are orange because they literally turn orange. Lol. From the beginning, the orbs always change from green to pink. Now they change from green to pink to orange. Unless you're color blind to orange (is this possible?) you should be able to see the third color change.
    Alright thanks, and I already knew about the color switching with the orbs (I'm not color blind). What I meant in my question was how do I know if my next search is the Orange Orb Level in which Ralts can be found, but I think I figured that out.

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    Alright thanks, and I already knew about the color switching with the orbs (I'm not color blind). What I meant in my question was how do I know if my next search is the Orange Orb Level in which Ralts can be found, but I think I figured that out.
    Ah. I see. I figured you wouldn't be. I don't know if you even can be color blind to orange. Lol. But yeah. Once you capture Thundurus, the orbs will finally begin turning orange.
    My most recent RNG:


    #605 Elgyem | Psychic | Male | Poké Ball
    OT: Shadow | ID: 05947 | SID: 13142 | Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Quiet | Ability: Synchronize | Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Date: 7/14/2012 | Hatched: Skyarrow Bridge | Met at Lvl. 5
    Hidden Power/Power: Ice/64 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Nasty Plot


        Spoiler:- 5 Recent RNGed Pokémon:



    Credits to Winter02 for bringing my idea of the userbar to life.

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    somewhere is Hoenn
    Posts
    502

    Default

    hmm just found spiritomb and porygon, in the battle with porygon its special orb is the size of a dream orb, might be a little tricky to shoot
    Last edited by Ginji; 12th October 2012 at 6:50 AM.

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

    Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •