Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Thank you very much for the special parts!
    It works on French game too!

And I understood the thing about the blue orbs and the Smootchum.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by VizardJeffhog View Post
    Enough for the entire forum to maul at you.

Why are you still here.

RUN.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! That cracked me up! I'm not gonna trade it tho. Since this thing is really rare I'm gonna keep it. The natures are selected randomly and are permenant right? This was just sheer luck?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Of course, getting good DR natures becomes unnecessary once you have the Reveal Glass and can just use get them by trading from B/W, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ALO-015 View Post
    sorry lo combination of button are incorrect

Special Parts A
    Japan: Up, Right, Down, Left, L, R, X
    America: Up, Right, Down, Left, X, R, L

Special Parts B
    Japan: Up, Down, Right, Left, L, R, Y
    America: Up, Down, Right, Left, Y, R, L

codes can be used several times

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...34798807_n.jpg
    They don't seem to be working for me,
    where do we enter these?

White 2 - 0218 8623 7202
        Spoiler:- DWF UFT:
        Spoiler:- Banners:

Quote Originally Posted by Colress View Post
    They don't seem to be working for me,
    where do we enter these?
    You have ton touch "Begin" (or the button upper to go to the 2nd screen where you have many options like explore, pay to have the max amount of clouds, laboratory) and then enter the code. Pimprenelle/Burnett will say something and you will have the special part appear.
    Is it ok or did I explain badly?
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Of course, getting good DR natures becomes unnecessary once you have the Reveal Glass and can just use get them by trading from B/W, right?
    The only way to obtain DW ability Kamis is through Dream Radar, though.

I finally got enough orbs to meet Tornadus and sent him to my game (got Serious nature) I also met a Drifloon, a happy change from constantly meeting Riolu and Swablu, and unlocked the special extensions. I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about the Dream Radar at first, but now that I've played a bit more, I'm starting to enjoy it.

Now to collect enough orbs to unlock Thundurus and Landorus, then I can hunt Gen IV legendaries
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post

But the dream radar landorus, thunderus and tornadis have special abilities. Not dream world ones, these abilities are exclusive to dream radar. So an adamant landorus with its dr abilitly (intimidate) is still necessary even with the reveal glass
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    But the dream radar landorus, thunderus and tornadis have special abilities. Not dream world ones, these abilities are exclusive to dream radar. So an adamant landorus with its dr abilitly (intimidate) is still necessary even with the reveal glass
    Landorus-I's hidden ability is Sheer Force, not Intimidate.
    Only the Incarnate formes have hidden abilities, the Therian formes only have 1 ability no matter if the mirrored kami has Prankster/Sand Force or Defiant/Sheer Force.

And honestly those abilities aren't the best (& if you're going for Adamant Landorus you may as well use Sand Force)...

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Landorus-I's hidden ability is Sheer Force, not Intimidate.
    Only the Incarnate formes have hidden abilities, the Therian formes only have 1 ability no matter if the mirrored kami has Prankster/Sand Force or Defiant/Sheer Force.

And honestly those abilities aren't the best (& if you're going for Adamant Landorus you may as well use Sand Force)...

Actually, an i landorus can have intimidate, and a t landorus can have sheer force and sand force. Also, adamant t landorus is better with intimidate since its attack is through the roof, so why not lower the other pokemons attack? Landorus dosent have the best defence so it should help it last longer, therefore dishing more damage. It really comes down to what ability you prefer, or how you prefer to play.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

Actually, an i landorus can have intimidate, and a t landorus can have sheer force and sand force.
    Are you getting Therian & Incarnate mixed?
    Therian Landorus can only have Intimidate. Which leads me to
    Also, adamant t landorus is better with intimidate since its attack is through the roof, so why not lower the other pokemons attack? Landorus dosent have the best defence so it should help it last longer, therefore dishing more damage. It really comes down to what ability you prefer, or how you prefer to play.
    While this may be true it doesn't change the fact that, once you have the Reveal Glass, it doesn't really matter how your DR Kami turned out since you can still transform an Incarnate Landorus with the nature/IVs you like into Therian.

My other point was that the Hidden Abilities of the Incarnates, the one thing that the DR Kami have over normal Kami, aren't that great to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Are you getting Therian & Incarnate mixed?
    Therian Landorus can only have Intimidate. Which leads me to

While this may be true it doesn't change the fact that, once you have the Reveal Glass, it doesn't really matter how your DR Kami turned out since you can still transform an Incarnate Landorus with the nature/IVs you like into Therian.

My other point was that the Hidden Abilities of the Incarnates, the one thing that the DR Kami have over normal Kami, aren't that great to begin with

So if you got a incarnate landorus with sand force and turned it to therian, would it have intimidate?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

Quote Originally Posted by Shien View Post
    You have ton touch "Begin" (or the button upper to go to the 2nd screen where you have many options like explore, pay to have the max amount of clouds, laboratory) and then enter the code. Pimprenelle/Burnett will say something and you will have the special part appear.
    Is it ok or did I explain badly?
    Works perfect, thanks

White 2 - 0218 8623 7202
        Spoiler:- DWF UFT:
        Spoiler:- Banners:

So if you got a incarnate landorus with sand force and turned it to therian, would it have intimidate?
    I'm pretty sure that I've been saying this for a while now, yes.

Ok, the codes work in 3DS of America and Europe.

Sean Felices

Hi, I found the correct sequence for the extensions to america, should be executed in this screen:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...18215067_n.jpg

Special Parts A
    Japan: Up, Right, Down, Left, L, R, X
    America: Up, Right, Down, Left, X, R, L

Special Parts B
    Japan: Up, Down, Right, Left, L, R, Y
    America: Up, Down, Right, Left, Y, R, L

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...62505026_n.jpg

I have not found the sequence for special part C

I believe that by programming.

I make the mistake of not run part A, I go by more clouds and when I want to go for part A, this part was not in the list of searches, I ran out of beldum :'(, I think I'll have to delete the PDR and then download that application, does not mean much troublewell get another group of new legendary Pokemon , but I still wait to get the special part C before deleting the PDR.

****************************************EDIT****** ***********************************************

I found the sequense of special part C,..well almost, I was distracted and the last buttons no attention when the was pressing the buttons.

R,L,Y,X, --->, <---, X,Y
    or
    R,L,Y, X <---, --->, Y,X

Sorry. >_<

Edit: this the correct code

R,L,Y, X <---, --->, Y,X

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...39692027_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...59693901_n.jpg

Two question how do I deleted the save data and second where I have to go to used the codes special!!

Is the chance for getting the rarer stuff from the boss fights in the Simulators (such the Life Orb) higher when there are more clouds, or is it just the same regardless of the number of clouds?

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I think Im doing pretty well... I nabbed a Calm Thunderus, Mild Landerous, and I keep finding female Riolu's! I just want an awesome male one! uuurrrgh!! Im also working on my last dream cloud upgrade.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I don't suppose anyone wants a Spiritomb, do they?

(I wish one of them was Modest...)

It was actually seven Spiritomb from one run. Of course, you can only have six Pokémon before transferring, so...

Yay, after saving Dream Points for the first simulation, I finally got a Life Orb. I'm wondering if I should go after the Focus Sash next.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I'm trying to do something and I want to know when do the Nature and IV get

set in DR.

When you catch the Pokemon or transfer it to Pokemon White 2

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by SL the Pyro View Post
    I don't suppose anyone wants a Spiritomb, do they?

(I wish one of them was Modest...)

It was actually seven Spiritomb from one run. Of course, you can only have six Pokémon before transferring, so...
    Oooo, are any of them female?? I'd love to trade for one if you'd be interested in doing so :O

9.13.11 <3

can someone tell me how to unlock beldum, hoothoot and slowpoke (where I have to be, or do with the code)

and how to erased the old data!!

I am wondering, since I just seen this thread and I don't feel like reading 29 pages to see if this has already been asked. Is it possible to trade Therians and for them to retain their form?
    I mean, to unlock the mirror/glass thing to turn my Tornadus into it's Therian form? Or is it like Rotom was off of Platinum?
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I have a question, Therian formes and pokemon from the dream radar in general, how are their IVs and natures determined? Is there any way I could manipulate these, or will I be stuck with a lax tornadus with 0 IVs in speed like I know I would?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast