Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FusRoDah View Post
    I am wondering, since I just seen this thread and I don't feel like reading 29 pages to see if this has already been asked. Is it possible to trade Therians and for them to retain their form?
    I mean, to unlock the mirror/glass thing to turn my Tornadus into it's Therian form? Or is it like Rotom was off of Platinum?
    No, Therians cannot be traded. If you want the Reveal Glass, you need a 3DS and Dream Radar.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have a question, Therian formes and pokemon from the dream radar in general, how are their IVs and natures determined? Is there any way I could manipulate these, or will I be stuck with a lax tornadus with 0 IVs in speed like I know I would?
    You can RNG them. Outside of that, there's nothing you can do if you're using one BW2 save file.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have a question, Therian formes and pokemon from the dream radar in general, how are their IVs and natures determined? Is there any way I could manipulate these, or will I be stuck with a lax tornadus with 0 IVs in speed like I know I would?
    Actually there another way. I just find out that their Nature and IV get set after you transfer them to your game, not when you caught them.

means before you transfer them copy your SD card save to your computer and transfer them, if you didn't like them you can reset your Pokemon Black or White 2

and copy the save file in your computer to the SD card and you'll find them again without restart playing Pokemon radar from the beginning and their Nature and IV

will change.

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

I am finding the Dream Radar to be immensely frustrating. I mean, I love Porygon, but man! I keep finding them. And nothing else. No Ralts, no Smoochum, no Rotom. Only occasionally do I find anything else. Like Topgepi and Drifloon...
    ***New Signature To Come***

Not including the dongle Legendaries, I still haven't found Smoochum, Drifloon, and Spiritomb (specially this one)...
    And yes, it does get annoying, even if you only hit the required orbs.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

It's actually easy to get the right orb colour level: just start a session right after the last so you only have one cloud. That way you'll only need to get 1-3 orbs, and it still works for level selecting. Sometimes you have to do it twice, but it does work.

So you know, Spiritomb and Smoochum are found in bulk on Blue Orb levels. Drifloon is on Pink and Green (you have better chances with Green). Just keep doing these levels and you should find what you're after eventually. Though you probably should've made sure you caught everything you could've before the Therian Trio so your chances wouldn't be so bad.

I myself still haven't found Togepi; that's the only Pokémon I'm missing from Dream Radar. What does its orb-form do?
    Last edited by SL the Pyro; 19th November 2012 at 5:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    I'm trying to do something and I want to know when do the Nature and IV get

set in DR.

When you catch the Pokemon or transfer it to Pokemon White 2
    Read something in Smogon that the RNG is done when it is being transferred and then automatically saved.

Was in a discussion with Mat on IRC about it. The seed for the Pokemon is generated when you say "yes" after choosing 3DS link. After that he mention that all the Pokemon you caught within Dream Radar so far will be dumped into your box at once.
    Seems they didn't like it very much since there's not much room for manipulation.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Is there some sort of order to the 'ordinary' pokemon you find? Before I caught Tornadus, all I ever found was swablu, riolu and drifloons. After I got thunderus, all I could catch were shuckles and bronzors. Now that I've got landorus, I find nothing but togepis. This is getting so frustrating! What determines the pokemon you get? I used to think it was random but after one week of nothing but stupid togepis I highly doubt it's all random...
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

So, since we're done with Dream World, is anybody willing to check out what/if there is remaining 4 codes?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Is there some sort of order to the 'ordinary' pokemon you find? Before I caught Tornadus, all I ever found was swablu, riolu and drifloons. After I got thunderus, all I could catch were shuckles and bronzors. Now that I've got landorus, I find nothing but togepis. This is getting so frustrating! What determines the pokemon you get? I used to think it was random but after one week of nothing but stupid togepis I highly doubt it's all random...
    I get what you mean all i seem to find is togepi and shuckle , there must be a way to boost the chances of seeing Porygon and smochum?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Hmm...why can't I offer the dw kami trio on the gts negotiations?
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    So, since we're done with Dream World, is anybody willing to check out what/if there is remaining 4 codes?
    That's easier said than done, considering the sheer amount of possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Hmm...why can't I offer the dw kami trio on the gts negotiations?
    If they're in their Therian formes they can't be traded to BW1, you'll need to change them to their Incarnate formes first.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    If they're in their Therian formes they can't be traded to BW1, you'll need to change them to their Incarnate formes first.
    Oh, darn. I wanted to showcase my therian formes as a 'SCREW YOU' to all those jerks on negotiations who keep showing me their hacked shiny legendaries and then disconnect on me. Maybe I'll just whip out a lv 1 patrat instead...
    GMT +11 timezone

Looking for Dream Radar Landorus, Tornadus & Thunderus

Have shiny Tepig for trade
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Well after ignoring it for a while, I've been playing more Dream Radar since this weekend, so last night, I finally caught Thundurus. Hopefully now I'll be able to catch different pokemon, I was getting tired of seeing only Riolu and Swablu.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I'd say dream radar is both good and bad for me. On the good side, the therian formes are amazing and look awesome and capturing them is fun, and also rare items and dw pokemon can be caught using a 3ds then sent without the need for internet which is cool, plus the updates for the beam etc. are great too. However the upgrades could have done more imo, and standard pokemon captures can be monotonous and repetitive. Overall though, the game is fun and gets you some cool stuff. P.s. Tornadus-t for best therian forme!
    The Official Durant Claimer of SPPF forums!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Some info about me:
    I play 5th gen only at the moment, and prefer lower tiers.For OU I usually use mixed tier, or a gen 4 ou team, due to the fact I don't enjoy pure OU matches.

Have fun guys, and check out my youtube channels, TeamBoccia14, and BocciasBattles for videos!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakoKnight15 View Post
    I'd say dream radar is both good and bad for me. On the good side, the therian formes are amazing and look awesome and capturing them is fun, and also rare items and dw pokemon can be caught using a 3ds then sent without the need for internet which is cool, plus the updates for the beam etc. are great too. However the upgrades could have done more imo, and standard pokemon captures can be monotonous and repetitive. Overall though, the game is fun and gets you some cool stuff. P.s. Tornadus-t for best therian forme!
    It does get repetitive, but Porygon is a pain to capture. The aura is so small and fast, I had an easier time catching Tornadus and Thundurus, and I actually come close to running out of time.

Would using a synchronize poke in the box help with natures?

I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!

No. Synchronize only works on proper encounters where your Pokemon with the ability is actually sent out to do battle.

Okay, question. According to the main website, you can get Ralts after catching Thundurus in an orange or green level. I only ever found Staryu in orange levels, and Bronzor in green. Well, I'm not a fan of either of those, but I love the whole Ralts line. I found about six Staryu using the retrieval extension in orange, and I didn't try it in green. So here's the question: Is Ralts really rare, or do you have to catch Landorus first? (Ralts's Pokedex entry on the site says you need Landorus first, and I just caught him, so maybe that's all I needed.) Or... is there anybody who hasn't caught Landorus who has caught a Ralts? I can try again, but it might be even harder now that I can find post-Landorus Pokemon too. Maybe not.

Never mind, I see some people got Ralts. I'll just try again myself.
    Last edited by TheRioluKid; 8th December 2012 at 3:49 PM.
    The messenger of truths and ideals, the Riolu Kid enters!
    ;447;;447;;447;;447;

Pokemon Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by TheRioluKid View Post
    Okay, question. According to the main website, you can get Ralts after catching Thundurus in an orange or green level. I only ever found Staryu in orange levels, and Bronzor in green. Well, I'm not a fan of either of those, but I love the whole Ralts line. I found about six Staryu using the retrieval extension in orange, and I didn't try it in green. So here's the question: Is Ralts really rare, or do you have to catch Landorus first? (Ralts's Pokedex entry on the site says you need Landorus first, and I just caught him, so maybe that's all I needed.) Or... is there anybody who hasn't caught Landorus who has caught a Ralts? I can try again, but it might be even harder now that I can find post-Landorus Pokemon too. Maybe not.

Never mind, I see some people got Ralts. I'll just try again myself.
    I'd assume it's rare since I've only encountered one, which was the 3rd Pokemon I got after Thundurus. I haven't found Staryu, but did get Igglypuff.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I've been playing for days hitting the required orbs... I still haven't found Spiritomb and Smoochum...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I'd assume it's rare since I've only encountered one, which was the 3rd Pokemon I got after Thundurus. I haven't found Staryu, but did get Igglypuff.
    I got a Staryu a few days ago, and found a Ralts today. Igglybuff I found a while back. I did manage to get a few evolution stones in the past few days as well.

Arceus I download the game from day one and still no smoochum!!

Btw - Any news of the 4 missing codes???

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast